• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrian

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT HIMMMMM!!!!

Woot! Grats!

any way you can make those screen shots a little bigger, zera? i can't see them from across the street.

Dammit, you made be spit out my drink. Oh well, "campus expense" for cleanup. :)

Refia is about that life! Someone gave her the Golem staff and Barrage. Pretty smart IMO.

And that is why everyone on my Arena team wears petrification immunity accessories.

leehom

Daily pull: WoL, second one in three weeks. Kinda funny how I dropped the farm for him on his banner and didn't get him. Now the game gives me two....why not Cecil instead :(

Iceman829

I've got to get around to doing the plant challenge. Heard some pretty mean things about it.

Just make sure to defeat the plants in the order recommended. Avoid any elemental weapons except light/dark. I used Hippos Luneth and had little issue. I ran it with Refia,Cecil,WoL,CoD and DKC. I only have a single DW and no other special items. The main reason I brought a Luneth is Cut Through is ST and he is immune to most of the status effects so he only required ethers as needed.

btw you don't think we all see your +686 Luneth just hangin out with his dual wield out but we do, hippo. we see you.

> > you saw nothing! If I could get this damn Moonblade and Lunge Combo done he would be at 750 something.....I want to use my Moogles so badly and then at the same time I don't.

chrono01

It seems like I missed a lot, going through all of the previous pages. I knew something happened, with the page count being as high as it was, so it was an interesting read.

In regards to the Arena/Coloseum bug, that probably explains why I fell in ranks to place above 30k when I logged in today. I'm not pressing for anything lower than 30k, and after using my orbs I'm now below that cap again, but it was surprising to see me fall so much overnight (thanks to the bug). The "compensation" Gumi gave was laughable, how is that even compensation?

Looking at the Reddit post on the 10k Lapis bundle, if Gumi does indeed nerf the TM (and include those characters in the rainbow pull, as well as no guarantee of at least one being a 5* base), it'll be an easy pass for me. :/

Lol you should be able to smoke it

Beat it first try myself but cmon now. I have an amazing team

That thing has wrecked me the two times I have tried...probably should look up a strategy.

Was trying:

Refia
Cecil
BCL (currently my best physical attacker until CoD levels)
Ingus (full break, not sure if there is much value in trying to full break each part?)
Exdeath (AoE damage?)

I am usually losing a minimum of 2 people/round so the fights don't go long lol.

GG-Duo

1. Guess who didn't tent his team before 2nd Gilga ELT? THIS IDIOT. I thought the encounter was inside the next building!!! And I used my 560+ CoD friend in the process.

No worries, I did the exact same thing. Hey, the guides didn't say he's not in a building and it's hard to judge how far you need to go on the bridge.

That thing has wrecked me the two times I have tried...probably should look up a strategy.

Was trying:

Refia
Cecil
BCL (currently my best physical attacker until CoD levels)
Ingus (full break, not sure if there is much value in trying to full break each part?)
Exdeath (AoE damage?)

I am usually losing a minimum of 2 people/round so the fights don't go long lol.

Yeah you are low on damage. Need a steong friend unit with plant killer

Luneth and Gilga work well here. Basically you want

Cecil Provoke/Focus

Refia Embolden/heal/revive

BCL Ultimate Blow parts in order attempting to kill one at a time

Ingus Full break every turn. Cycle from flower down.

Exdeath and Friend AoE. You still want to kill parts in order but having the heavy hitters AoE helps close out the fight faster while your other units add the small damage to kill in order

Yeah you are low on damage. Need a steong friend unit with plant killer

Luneth and Gilga work well here. Basically you want

Cecil Provoke/Focus

Refia Embolden/heal/revive

BCL Ultimate Blow parts in order attempting to kill one at a time

Ingus Full break every turn. Cycle from flower down.

Exdeath and Friend AoE. You still want to kill parts in order but having the heavy hitters AoE helps close out the fight faster while your other units add the small damage to kill in order

Gotcha, that makes sense. Maybe I'll wait till I get CoD maxed before trying again

Lyrian

my theory is you don't pull the good shit until you've spent every last resource leveling the unit you'll replace.

and that's why i have a level 100 Refia AND a level 80 Tilith

Well.... yes.

Maybe, gacha games might be intentionally designed to cause this outcome to occur over and over again.

Just saying :)

Alkez

New event tomorrow guys! Not going to lie, I'm excited to have something to do that's not tm farming and arena (especially after today lol). By Monday I'll be sick of grinding again but for now I'm looking forward to it.

bryt

Wow I can't believe I didn't start TM macro farming earlier. Just 5 days in and I'm already at 15% on my TM team. 5 TMs a month sounds amazing.

Kouriozan

Yep, Gumi broke something again.

ucb8PTSl.jpg

I'm not going to be mad about 100 lapis reward each day though :p

Lyrian

Something wrong with the arena participation rewards?
It keeps showing me 20 lapis.

I got the same 5 times in a row

Bah, and I'm out of arena orbs and only collected the first 20 lapis so far.

ROFL at Gumi about still trying daily arena participation rewards to midnight GMT, but moving the event end time of the last day of the weekly tally to midnight PST.

/facepalm

CCIE

Banned
I'm not going to try the Plant fight until I have Lightning a little more decked out from the current round of TM's... they are all at about 35% and climbing for now. Another month or less should do it, hopefully.

I tend to go all in on these events for the materia, cactuars, 6* mats, weapons, etc... about to get in the car to drive home from the airport. Have my switch controls ready to farm TMR while I drive.

CCIE

Banned
I could use that, since I cannot seem to break into the Top 15k again for some reason. Being back in the middle of the pack sucks.

forgrim

Lol came on neogaf to post this. What is going on. Its not a real gain of lapis if you refresh orbs but its another infinite arena run source

c-murph

So the Arena is still kinda broken.

yFofWjZ.png

EDIT: nvm already posted.

But I'm okay with it. I can use a couple hundred extra lapis a day.

Valentus

god i had a horrible day today... i cant focus in farming today because of work.

So everybody that farmed more than me, i hate you all.

i love you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom