• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonkeng

Snow friends

66681734.jpg

Congrats on the pulls, you guys. :)

Yeah, it's pretty bad. :(

I need an event character and quickly. I'm almost tempted to use a few of my tickets, but I'll try the next daily or two and then decide. I'd rather save my tickets if I could...

But what if you miss a day and forget!?

...Actually, thanks for the warning. I was at 0, and now I'm at 5 (thanks to completing this daily). I need to purposely skip a day, lest I end up at 5 and adopt that prior curse of yours.

I'll make sure it's not gonna happen lol.

Rixa

Daily Pull Sazh....well at leats a featured unit.

Edit:

Congrats on Snow Rixa...just saw you Snow in my friendlist - nice.

Thanks, my luck with 4* units continues. Got a secondary tank :)

There are no rare special monsters this time also, right? This is much much worse than BF event.

I think there is / should be.

Exviuswiki said:
You can find Metal Gigantuars in PRO and ELT difficulties and they drop Trochoid Gear 500
Metal Gigantuars do 10,000 fixed damage to one enemy in the second turn so you need to kill it in one turn

Nope. This event is 14 days long. So total will be 70 Lapis.

But..... Those who has 0, will have 5 instead at the end of this event lol

Yeah, lol indeed...

Malakhov

Banned
This is disgusting. I didnt want to spend one lapis on this banner but I need a banner unit to grind this shit. I tried one ticket and one daily and didnt even get a stupid banner unit. This is the first time i'm pulling and wishing the crystal is NOT a rainbow. I dont want to waste my rainbow luck on this banner. I want to puke.

edit: oh, snow is 4 stars, ok then...phew

Stider

Used 5 tix:
Xiao no. 2
Zidane no.5/6
Hayate
Agrias
Vanille

Pretty good haul, would like to get Snow now and try a dw build with his tm and 2 kaiser knuckles.

bonkeng

Congrats on the pulls, you guys. :)

Yeah, it's pretty bad. :(

I need an event character and quickly. I'm almost tempted to use a few of my tickets, but I'll try the next daily or two and then decide. I'd rather save my tickets if I could...

But what if you miss a day and forget!?

...Actually, thanks for the warning. I was at 0, and now I'm at 5 (thanks to completing this daily). I need to purposely skip a day, lest I end up at 5 and adopt that prior curse of yours.

Wait, I think I had it the other way. It's me who needs to skip a day if it's 14 days. So you're safe.

ZangBa

Wanted a bonus unit so I pulled 5 times with some tickets. Daily pull was Chizuru, don't have one so hype! Next 3 were junk, last was Sazh. Cleared out the event easily and felt lucky so I used another ticket. Got a Zidane, lol. Just doing dailies now. Genji Glove nearly finished, Dual Wield getting all my moogles now.

Rootbeer

Banned
Probably only going to minimally farm this until next week. Then, assuming you have a Lightning, just bring a Lightning friend for 200% bonus. That should help catch up.

The ELT is a bit tough to farm consistently with a bunch of low level Sahz on your team.

Rixa

Iam waiting people to pull event units before I go to PRO & ELT.

No Sacred Crystals @King Mog
Moogles are 30k & 70k
Jumbos 100 each.

chrono01

This is disgusting. I didnt want to spend one lapis on this banner but I need a banner unit to grind this shit. I tried one ticket and one daily and didnt even get a stupid banner unit. This is the first time i'm pulling and wishing the crystal is NOT a rainbow. I dont want to waste my rainbow luck on this banner. I want to puke.

edit: oh, snow is 4 stars, ok then...phew
This is how I feel, except I still want a rainbow crystal. I need a base 5*!

Wait, I think I had it the other way. It's me who needs to skip a day if it's 14 days. So you're safe.
Yeah, I thought something was off about your math, haha. I guess I'll have to remember to do it every day!

Syntsui

You guys definitely want to spend lapis on this banner to get at least 2 Snows. He has the best TM in the game IMO. (As long as you are properly geared)

bonkeng

You guys definitely want to spend lapis on this banner to get at least 2 Snows. He has the best TM in the game IMO. (As long as you are properly geared)

Nah. It's far from the best. Gaffgarion is still better because of +15% HP. Not to mention Genji Gloves, Dual Wield etc.

Only time it's better is when you have Knuckles equipped.

It's still good though.

Xion86

That moment when you wake up and use up your Arena orbs to find out the rules have changed and your Mage team is in danger.....luckily I still won! This is gong to be tricky, I've won the first 4 fights, but I could easily get in trouble for the first time. I don't have Lightning, Elza, Gilg, Ramza. But my strong team of Cecil, Reifa, Cloud of Darkness (helpful debuffs and buffs), ExDeath (AoE Light) and Luneth should put up a fight still if I get enough turns in.

Will be sticking to Daily pulls this banner.

Let the event grind begin!!

Is Snow worth pulling for?

I have 12 tickets to use.. i have a cecil already. Is there some other cool banner coming up that i should save tickets for insteas of throwing then away on Snow?

When do we get the monthly regards from arena?

CCIE

Banned
Used two tickets and daily - got Snow! Shantotto number 10, and Rosalia. Will stick to dailies now

And am sharing Snow

Valentus

yeah, used all my tickets and one 10+1 pull because i really want those champion belts.

Got 3 snow, 3 vanille.

Also... one rainbow

OMG 5 STAR SNOW

....Ramza

Got another Ramza

Ramza

I have 4 now

4 Ramzas
In the same account

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME GUMI
FUCK YOU

leehom

How is it possible to get a reception error on my computer that's hooked up via cable? Not letting me login because of that

Syntsui

I spent all my tickets trying to get more Bartz, didn't get a single one apart from the two I already had. I definitely shouldn't have done that.

across

Think of how dashing your party is going to look, all wearing the same suits, though.

I did a 10+1 because I too really want Snow for his TM. Pulled one, along with a second WoL and nothing else of value. Hoping dailies+tickets from the event will land me another, don't think I can justify another 10+1... :/

bonkeng

yeah, used all my tickets and one 10+1 pull because i really want those champion belts.

Got 3 snow, 3 vanille.

Also... one rainbow

OMG 5 STAR SNOW

....Ramza

Got another Ramza

Ramza

I have 4 now

4 Ramzas
In the same account

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME GUMI
FUCK YOU

Get 1 more Ramza so you can have a Choir Team.

KeRaSh

Good call on the Arena reset and the compensation!

The event drops are fucking atrocious, though... I take back what I said about the Trust Moogles. I'll only go for the cheap one. There's no way I'm going to farm this shit that hard.
The good thing is my mage team can kill the highest tier without a strong friend so I can just take any bonus units no matter the level.

Kouriozan

Do you think events will start to give magicites starting with XIII tomorrow?
Yeah it started with Type-0 in Japan (with the Bonus drops) but since we're getting it pretty late it makes sense, no?
Gumi please don't disappoint x)

Yay, finally battle events are giving magicites.

Alkez

Iam waiting people to pull event units before I go to PRO & ELT.

No Sacred Crystals @King Mog
Moogles are 30k & 70k
Jumbos 100 each.

Damn it Gumi, I need more SC.

Side note: I don't understand why people are saying they want people who exploited punished. All they had to do was reset the monthly rankings (which they've done) and give everyone at the very least the 30k weekly prizes (which they've done).

bonkeng

Damn it Gumi, I need more SC.

Side note: I don't understand why people are saying they want people who exploited punished. All they had to do was reset the monthly rankings (which they've done) and give everyone at the very least the 30k weekly prizes (which they've done).

Them medals though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom