• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakhov

Banned
1000 gears in one fight, had a bonus friend unit and encountered a cactuar. we really have to rely on the cactuars, cause last time without it, i got only about 300 gears with the bonus

Daily pull was a gold Chizuru. That was..... unexpected. But also my first, so I'm pretty psyched about that.

Flew through the event and got all the mission lapis. The drop rate of the gears is AWFUL. I don't think I'll even try farming this one unless I start seeing more banner units on my friend list (congrats to everyone that got one!).

Also, just a reminder to run through the Gil snappers cave for an easy 150 mission lapis.

Kouriozan

Daily was Sazh, hate him but I guess I need that 50% bonus.
The worst is not having a 100% bonus unit. (For once I got a base 5* and it don't help for its own event T-T)

Malakhov

Banned
Haha. 150 gears for an 8 minute fight and 13 NRG.

That's like 1.5 cactuar.

Me and gilga will be crying in the corner...

Raika

Considering just getting the tickets and maybe star quartz, then back to TM farming. The rest of the redeemable rewards don't seem worth it. :/

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Will ignore the event until i pull Snow through a Daily or Lightning is unlocked on part 2 of the Banner.

Only 8% left for Dualcast, so thats more important now if it lets me clear the Antonella Trial.

KeRaSh

Without bonus units this event is absolute garbage. 13 energy for 30k EXP (1 Cactuar from King Mog). It'd be way more efficient to just go back to Maranda Coast...
Gilgamesh am cry.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Lightning bonus will be next week. They want people to actually roll on these characters.

Also, keep complaining about the Arena people! I keep growing more power thanks to it. They restarted the dailies, so I get an extra 40 Lapis, on top of the 100 from yesterday, plus all those additional pots. ^_^

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- I'm up because I'm sick and you all are hyping me to hell with your disappointment!

-- did Valentus just get the best 11-pull of the thread?

-- seriously wondering what the angle is on the arena with no BM this week. We'll find it. Maybe I go all tanks and a healer (Cecil + Cecil + Charlotte + Leo + Refia) and just punish the shit out of people that pick me. I'd lose 100 in a row but if just one all lighting team whale threw his phone out the window in frustration it might be worth it.

-- what's the can't-miss stuff on this event payout anyway?

Malakhov

Banned
Ah, I sent them a support ticket telling them their event is broken. 150 gears for 13 energy requiring 4 fights, I mean come on.

Let's see their answer :]

Rixa

Will ignore the event until i pull Snow through a Daily or Lightning is unlocked on part 2 of the Banner.

Only 8% left for Dualcast, so thats more important now if it lets me clear the Antonella Trial.

How hard is ELT?

Died at the boss when I picked up a low level Snow, found a Metal Gigantuar in the same run.
... T-T

Not that difficult. Should be doable with 2 or 3 6*s leaving you room for the banner units.

Event is not easy when you bring 2 low level event units that do jack shit.

DC Refia mvp. High SPR + Ramuh = Survive Wave Cannon. Refia's revenge with 2x Thundara.

1.png

They restarted the dailies, so I get an extra 40 Lapis, on top of the 100 from yesterday, plus all those additional pots. ^_^

Well good thing that they did restart. Cause when I did them this morning (6h ago) first time. I didn't get anything. This with 2 accounts.

linkent

first TM from 0->100%!
gonna feed my moogle to Zidane when he is 45%. (couldnt get Gilgamesh T_T)
for some reason, Started Zidane when Ludmille was at ~30%.
now he is 40+% both Ludmille still ~50s%.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Event is not easy when you bring 2 low level event units that do jack shit.

DC Refia mvp. High SPR + Ramuh = Survive Wave Cannon. Refia's revenge with 2x Thundara.

1.png

Well good thing that they did restart. Cause when I did them this morning (6h ago) first time. I didn't get anything. This with 2 accounts.

Thanks, you just strengthened my resolve to focus on DC fo Refia first lol.

Ill try to farm the shit outta the event once im done.

Rixa

Thanks, you just strengthened my resolve to focus on DC fo Refia first lol.

Ill try to farm the shit outta the event once im done.

Btw next clear it was same situation. Refia alive but Boss had more hp left.
I DC Full Life (both CoD's) and boss used Crystal Rain (took about 45% hp away) and Charge. CoD's Barraged boss to death.

Really? Because I'm clearing it with my CoD, a strong friend unit, and 4 Sazh's.

My CoD's are mediocre and my Exdeath is 73 level, I have only made 1 pull in this event so I do ELT only with friend event unit.

Try to do ELT with your party (where is only one lvl 11 event unit others can be what ever) and friend event unit which is around lvl 10 ;).

Kouriozan

Just realized I have 100% trust ready to use with my 9 5* and 2 4* moogles.
Will start to use the new ones and always keep 100% in case I get a new unit with must have TM.

I'm pretty sure I'm totally passing up both the event and arena this week, so I'll have plenty of time to focus on my TM farming.

With my Chizuru pull, should I go for blade mastery or Arc's omnirod? I'm definitely still going for the same other four, but I wasn't sure about those two.

Alkez

My CoD's are mediocre and my Exdeath is 73 level, I have only made 1 pull in this event so I do ELT only with friend event unit.

Try to do ELT with your party (where is only one lvl 11 event unit others can be what ever) and friend event unit which is around lvl 10 ;).

O I see. Yeah that would be difficult. Tbh this event really isn't good. Apparently metals only give 500 currency :/ think I'm going back to tm farming for a bit.

Malakhov

Banned
I'm pretty sure I'm totally passing up both the event and arena this week, so I'll have plenty of time to focus on my TM farming.

With my Chizuru pull, should I go for blade mastery or Arc's omnirod? I'm definitely still going for the same other four, but I wasn't sure about those two.
Blade mastery! Its an incredible tm and will give you much more benefits out of a unit than the omnirod compared to the rods we already have in game.

Rixa

O I see. Yeah that would be difficult. Tbh this event really isn't good. Apparently metals only give 500 currency :/ think I'm going back to tm farming for a bit.

Iam after those Cactuars, so I can level my Gilgy & Exdeath & start to level Snow. I rather build Snow as secondary tank than another Cecil :D

Blade mastery! Its an incredible tm and will give you much more benefits out of a unit than the omnirod compared to the rods we already have in game.

Definitely BM.

Zafir

My arena team is now pretty useless with the new changes. =/ I relied on Barrage for damage because I don't have any 5* base characters or TMs.

My arena team is now pretty useless with the new changes. =/ I relied on Barrage for damage because I don't have any 5* base characters or TMs.

Focus on status attacks

Any unit that can use Sleep sword, Thorned Mace, Golem Rod, Shining Splendor etc..

Then AoE the shit out of everything. Any unit with bladeblitz or some other AoE physical will work

H3xum

first TM from 0->100%!
gonna feed my moogle to Zidane when he is 45%. (couldnt get Gilgamesh T_T)
for some reason, Started Zidane when Ludmille was at ~30%.
now he is 40+% both Ludmille still ~50s%.

Congrats!

Also, pretty decent morning for pulls. I decided I wasn't going to pull on this banner. Then as I was driving to work I was stuck in gridlock thanks to a breakdown about half a mile ahead of me on the interstate. So I decided to do a Daily and I got my first Amarant. Solid TM, so I'm not mad. Then I think to myself, I really would like the tickets and SQ, I should use a ticket to get an event unit...blue...gold...woah hello Snow. Two great TMs added to my arsenal!

H3xum

The Arena this week is pro whale as shit all those Light/Luneth/Gilga mega teams have an advantage for sure.

My strategy this week is just a battle of attrition. I am going to auto attack and heal and then win in the 10th round by default.

Fun stat. My weekly and monthly are ranking different. Coolio

Alkez

Anyone remember the days when our biggest issue was setting up our mog cake baking in time lol? Seems like a life time ago now. How events have changed since then.

Malakhov

Banned
Anyone remember the days when our biggest issue was setting up our mog cake baking in time lol? Seems like a life time ago now. How events have changed since then.

Halloween was a free for all, Tactics was perfect, BF was so-so, this is shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom