• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

H3xum

After seeing the new bundles today I am really, really not expecting anything decent for Christmas.

Gumi sucks.

This event is a joke. 13NRG for MAYBE enough gears for 1 metal gigantaur. May as well just go to the vortex or continue the bridge.

Iceman829

Just noticed I've been playing this shit for 30 minutes. Need to get going to work. I did a daily pull and grabbed a Snow. Now sharing a lvl 1 snow with hot dog cart gear

Malakhov

Banned
Heads up to everyone. Exdeath's wicked light is not black magic. So you can still do 999dmg to everyone with it.

Edit: and so does earth shaker.

New event is easy but Jesus it's just as shit as the BF event in terms of drop rate of gears. At least I got some Megacite and a Sacred Crystal from the boss to help. My Luneth/Exdeath/CoD can kill the last boss in 1 or 2 turns max so at least once I pull some of these shitty FF 13 units I can get some bonuses.

Rokuren

Dang, used 15 tickets to try for Snow; my two gold's were Leo and Lani. Did end up with three Sazh.

Depending on how many I can throw into my team, I may just ignore the event for the first week.

Rixa

New event is easy but Jesus it's just as shit as the BF event in terms of drop rate of gears. At least I got some Megacite and a Sacred Crystal from the boss to help. My Luneth/Exdeath/CoD can kill the last boss in 1 or 2 turns max so at least once I pull some of these shitty FF 13 units I can get some bonuses.

Iam aiming to this. Thats why I want cactuars so badly :D. Got that rare Cactuar encounter thus netted ~1215 Gears from last run. About 4k Gear to go for Gilgy 100 :p.

Event is really bad

Even if you ran a full team of bonus units it would still suck

At least its easy and drops megacites everytime

Time to max my espers

Rixa

Event is really bad

Even if you ran a full team of bonus units it would still suck

At least its easy and drops megacites everytime

Time to max my espers

Actually. I have got 1 Sacred Crystal from boss instead of Megacite, once it was Holy Crystal (from 1st wave).

Malakhov

Banned
Fought the same guy. Luckily his Luneths decided to use mostly Magic Breaks for two turns. And at least he doesn't have Cecil, right?

He almost raped me the first turn but then I used Gilgamesh's divider and with the golem staff, 2 luneths were paralysed. Then it went well from there.

bonkeng

So, in a perfect world scenario with this event, you can only earn at most 4.2k gears from 100 fixed drop + 500 rare bonus.

That's by having 5 Lightnings and 1 Lightning friend :/

Malakhov

Banned
So, in a perfect world scenario with this event, you can only earn at most 4.2k gears from 100 fixed drop + 500 rare bonus.

That's by having 5 Lightnings and 1 Lightning friend :/

I know, it's incredible. Seeing everyone complain on reddit, I wouldnt be suprised they change it somewhat. If they don't, well they dont care about their customers.

CCIE

Banned
I'm not sure of the problem? If you have a bonus unit, and bring a friend bonus unit, that is enough for two gigantaurs. That's essentially like running the cactuar dunes. I'm concentrating on cactuars right now, and then next week when Lightning has a bonus as well, will abuse the crap out of the event for all the goodies.

I almost have Snow to 6* status...

Malakhov

Banned
I'm not sure of the problem? If you have a bonus unit, and bring a friend bonus unit, that is enough for two gigantaurs. That's essentially like running the cactuar dunes. I'm concentrating on cactuars right now, and then next week when Lightning has a bonus as well, will abuse the crap out of the event for all the goodies.

I almost have Snow to 6* status...

You can also run an exploration and get 60000 exp for 11 nrg.

This is an event.

CCIE

Banned
It is an event, and as has been said, it is like running an Exploration except it doesn't take forever, and it randomly drops SC, HC, and megacytes. I've gotten all of the above

Malakhov

Banned
It is an event, and as has been said, it is like running an Exploration except it doesn't take forever, and it randomly drops SC, HC, and megacytes. I've gotten all of the above

If you feel satisfied about this event, good for you. But to most of us, it's a pure waste of time.

There's just no way in hell even getting that 30k moogle would be worth it, it's better to TM farm.
And it's also better to earn xp through the ff5 bridge or explorations.

The only reason to run this is 6* mats, since we cant get them anywhere else.

In a very long time? The worst event we've had (before this) was BF which was like 2 weeks ago lol.

Ehhh karma wasnt bad for me cuz i got enough metal gods to fsst track finish it

Plus i wss getting 1k a run normally

Now im getting 100 a run and have yet to see a bonus unit

Oh and the bonus is cut in half

I do like the megas and crystals dropping at least

CCIE

Banned
I don't think it's "worth it", but I also don't think it is terrible either. The TM Moogle may not be worth getting for sure.

creid

Arena with no black magic is a nightmare. I may just auto-attack all week to get the rewards.

If I want the trust moogle for 30000 gears, I need about 2140 gears per day. I'm getting about 80 gears from each Pro run with 1 friend banner unit, so thats 26 runs a day - 260 energy per day. I'm feeling like I shouldn't even bother with this event - 14 days of TM farming should get me a lot more trust 0_0

Alkez

Ehhh karma wasnt bad for me cuz i got enough metal gods to fsst track finish it

Plus i wss getting 1k a run normally

Now im getting 100 a run and have yet to see a bonus unit

Oh and the bonus is cut in half

I do like the megas and crystals dropping at least

Yeah for me it went very well as wellI had a much high ratio of metal gods than most (average was 15 for 100 runs, I had 20 for 77 runs). And I had 2 bf units luckily (plus friend elzas).

But the fact it gave you trash drop rate, relied on rng for you to get a decent rate, and it required banner units that were all 4* base or higher made it the worst event from an objective point of view imo.

Obviously Gumi's solution was the cut the drop rate in half and decrease the unit bonuses lol. Sigh...

Rixa

Sadly my sample is still too small and this all can be purely RNG.

I have done ELT 8 times

- Used 2x 75% Bonus units in every fight.
- Killed 8 Manasvin Warmechs (unit nr 234).
- I have met 2 rare Cactuars
- I have bought 45 Cactuars from Mog King
- I have 65 gears left.

= 4565 Gears sofar when counting initial gear reward & some from earlier floors.

The only thing better about this event is that the units have some 3*s otherwise this is the worst event we have had by far those two Trust Moogles are the epitome of wasting your time. I am probably done farming until Lightning comes for her bonus personally.

Kouriozan

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExv..._at_gumialimse_please_realize_that_a/dap3ucn/
9USgquq.png

ffs Gumi.
"Bonus" units, right, more like "required units"

H3xum

Sadly my sample is still too small and this all can be purely RNG.

I have done ELT 8 times

- Used 2x 75% Bonus units in every fight.
- Killed 8 Manasvin Warmechs (unit nr 234).
- I have met 2 rare Cactuars
- I have bought 45 Cactuars from Mog King
- I have 65 gears left.

= 4565 Gears sofar when counting initial gear reward & some from earlier floors.

I have run it 7 times with no Cactaurs.

I am just getting the cheap summon tickets and then going back to TM farming

Malakhov

Banned
I have run it 7 times with no Cactaurs.

I am just getting the cheap summon tickets and then going back to TM farming
Same here. I needed the mats for Gilgamesh, then the mats for CoD. Now all I need is to grab the cheapest tickets and that's it. Back to ff5 bridge and tm farming.

CCIE

Banned
I'm getting the cactuars, and back to TM as well... next week I will be able to run it with at least three event units pretty easily. So I will abuse it next week.

Anyone have a link to a good website that shows what the up coming banners are?

I dont feel like wasting my tickets for Snow if I know that in a weeks time there are going to be some crazy cool DPS units coming. I am missing a good DPSer.

Kouriozan

I dont feel like wasting my tickets for Snow if I know that in a weeks time there are going to be some crazy cool DPS units coming. I am missing a good DPSer.

There is always this : https://exviuswiki.com/Update_Schedule#Japanese_Banner
We missed : Hope, Fang (XIII) / Ace, Jack, Seven, Trey (Type-0) / Mercedes (BE) / Secret of Mana so far

You can look for banners starting 11-May-2016

Iceman829

How difficult are pro / elt? I was wondering what units I should bring or that are useful for it. I also want to try and bring my worthless snow if possible.

Orlandu is like a month or so away

Jeffrey

shitttt

forgot to turn off macro at my home pc and I can't remote desktop into it from office internet...

guess ill be grinding tm today lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom