• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonkeng

What rank are the folks ranking up extra fast in the event? I have been running Elite whenever I can with no wasted NRG other than overnight and I have only gained 3 ranks at 51 now.

I'm running Elite without NRG loss, gained 1 rank everyday. Started from Rank 52,now I'm at rank 58.

By the way, gratz on the Delita/Cecil combo pull. And a Gafgarion too. Very nice.

Valentus,

Why don't you have Diabolos equipped on your Lightning?

Meh, that was a waste of 15 energy.

Wondering this as well. He already got Diabolos a few pages ago. But his Lightning's attack is quite high that it's still good enough.

Lyrian

Wondering this as well. He already got Diabolos a few pages ago. But his Lightning's attack is quite high that it's still good enough.

While I'm not Valentus, I just got Diabolos and didn't have enough to 2 star yet, so be careful~

I'm personally very leary about any of the fabled "ELT Lightning Carries", but I thought I'd give it a try, as he is up to 600ish ATK on his Lightning.

Nope. No Diabolos for Man-Eater = Wipe, even at 600 ATK. Would be plausible if he had Diabolos equipped, though.

NomarTyme

For those who want to farm at the ADV exploration for easy experiences, megcites, megacyst, and mediocre unit experience. The max gil is 6375(before the last battle), so you get around 52k of experience.

EDarkness

I'm personally very leary about any of the fabled "ELT Lightning Carries", but I thought I'd give it a try, as he is up to 600ish ATK on his Lightning.

Nope. No Diabolos for Man-Eater = Wipe, even at 600 ATK. Would be plausible if he had Diabolos equipped, though.

I'm curious what you guys are running as other members of your group, because with a 448 ATK Lightning I was easily able to mow through Elite. I brought my regular group, though and hit them with everything I had (mostly spells). No wipes and an easy clear.

tuffymon

I'm curious what you guys are running as other members of your group, because with a 448 ATK Lightning I was easily able to mow through Elite. I brought my regular group, though and hit them with everything I had (mostly spells). No wipes and an easy clear.

Probably a light party or solo unit to make use of the 50k xp.

Mipcgamer

Can't remember if I read it here or reddit, but remember that you can pair your solo unit with a Siren that has Attack Song on her.
That way you can give that Lightning the edge she needs to carry your unit.

Yeah, I try to lazy my way through it -- Celes, Golbez, Tellah, Exdeath, Kefka, and another Kefka or Exdeath. If my 6th man has a MAG of 330+, I can generally just hit repeat and not worry about things.

The event just really makes me wish: (1) we could set default actions and (2) repeat would take into consideration button press order.

c-murph

At least it didn't happen with the 11 pull!

Yeah, tru dat dawg.

This happened to me once. Oddly enough, I'm pretty sure it was a Clyne too. :/

Could've been my 17th Alma.

Speaking of which, my Alma team is at 7.0, 7.8, 8.0, 9.1, and 9.8% TMs... Day 2 and almost all have passed that 8% halfway mark (41.7% total TM). Wonder if I should do another Alma team next or Kain Team. I have like 11 Kains floating around too.

CCIE

Banned
Anyone met the boss for B-5 yet? He's a downright bastard. Resistant to FB. Think he's vulnerable to man-eater though, so this may be a good time to use CoD

c-murph

Finally got my last ticket, time to farm some Magicite!

I would have liked a second Alma, but I guess one robe is fine. Exdeath can't use it anyway, and there's always the coliseum robe.

Still. :/

Really, wanted Delita for his Moonblade. Didn't happen. Ah, well. Probably end up with just as many Mustadios next.

Lyrian

Carry = Lightning soloing ELT by herself to power level a unit brought along for the ride. She needs Man-Eater equipped on top of >500 ATK to be able to do that.

Who the hell has barstona >.>

No clue man. Let me know when you find that person.

You should never see all the random stuff I have in my inventory waiting for a "rainy day"

Anyone met the boss for B-5 yet? He's a downright bastard. Resistant to FB. Think he's vulnerable to man-eater though, so this may be a good time to use CoD

Won't make it to him until tomorrow, but Reddit does say that he is vulnerable to Man-Eater.

tuffymon

You should never see all the random stuff I have in my inventory waiting for a "rainy day"

Won't make it to him until tomorrow, but Reddit does say that he is vulnerable to Man-Eater.

Pretty sure I made all the bar spells, I just couldn't make use of them all, some are 3 green, some are 4. I really needed them to beat some battles before I got a strong party.

Tuffymon - I don't think I have you on my FL. What is your ID?

622, 464, 324 Anyone can add, and I'll try to make space for everyone. (6 slots are open)

Lyrian

Pretty sure I made all the bar spells, I just couldn't make use of them all, some are 3 green, some are 4. I really needed them to beat some battles before I got a strong party.

Bar- fire,ice,lightning are Green 3
Bar- stone,wind,water are Green 4

Not a whole lot of people who can cast Green 4, but Tellah has been my MVP in this department.

tuffymon

Bar- fire,ice,lightning are Green 3
Bar- stone,wind,water are Green 4

Not a whole lot of people who can cast Green 4, but Tellah has been my MVP in this department.

Right, I only had one option back at that time, Firion, my Jack of all Trades and he holds a 3 for green. Bar spells are underrated, glad someone else sees they have a strong use.

Just daily summons for me. So, basically, more Clyne, Galuf, Shadow, etc.

I pulled big with lightning and that was what I got. Now, screw it just do daily pulls and horde my lapis for expanding slots. The game's RNG is borked. I got my best characters from random pulls not 11+, the golds have always been like edgars.

Also, someday, maybe, friend points will do something useful other than the trophy for 500 lapis.

On the plus side, I am so close to having Equip Axe.....

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I pulled a daily despite my better judgment and got a Sabin so I'm definitely not going to pull on this next banner

i'm totally going to pull on this next banner, but only the 1/2 dailies

Lyrian

Right, I only had one option back at that time, Firion, my Jack of all Trades and he holds a 3 for green. Bar spells are underrated, glad someone else sees they have a strong use.

Resistances are always huge in my book. The Bar spells are underrated because most still believe that defense is not yet needed because insane offense still trumps all (they're not wrong here). But, in the absence of completely tricked out TM-geared teams, the bar spells can play a huge role in the suitability of an encounter.

On that note, and a comment from CCIE about Charlotte casting Shellga, I went and looked up her stats. She's Green 6. That could be interesting in the long haul. Green 6 = Bar-element-aga spells. Skeptical if they will ever be craftable or obtainable in the distant future, but that could give her another niche [although if she is on the team, I'd rather her use tanking abilities instead; maybe as a secondary tank?].

I don't have a mage team to chain 6 Blizzagas, but I have been able to use Lightning for my carry with high efficiency (400+ ATK w/ Ifrit have even worked). Kefka casts Blizzaga to elemental chain off one of Light's Ice Blitz hits (took a while to master the timing). After her second hit, I wipe up any stragglers with 2x Barrage (Chiz w/ Murasame + CoD w/ Lunar Pestil). On the last wave, I cast Cheer w/ Lenna before starting.

Muku

I'd like a Ramza, but we all know that isn't going to happen. I'll just be doing my daily pull like normal. Saving my tickets and all for a banner worth something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom