• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonkeng

After getting Delita today I don't expect to see another Rainbow for like 3 months. May everyone else have some goodluck though.

You'll never know. I never got a Rainbow before getting Lightning. But in a span of 4 days, got 3 Rainbows. 2 in a multipull (Lightning and WoL), another Rainbow 4 days later, Delita on half daily pull.

This is all NRG.

Malakhov

Banned
Finished all the tickets, equipment and star quartz on both accounts, yay!

Don't remember where I read that but I thought I read something about the next event requiring fira and firaga?

tuffymon

Finished all the tickets, equipment and star quartz on both accounts, yay!

Don't remember where I read that but I thought I read something about the next event requiring fifa and firaga?

I thought it was thundara/aga? Guess we find out soon enough :p

Still holding 1 spot left for ya CCIE~ unless you changed your mind >.>;

Malakhov

Banned
I thought it was thundara/aga? Guess we find out soon enough :p

Still holding 1 spot left for ya CCIE~ unless you changed your mind >.>;
I don't know but wish to know before the event. I think I will use the cactuars event to level all my mages in case ie. Celes, Terra, Shantoto etc..

Rixa

I've still never seen a rainbow.

You'll never know. I never got a Rainbow before getting Lightning. But in a span of 4 days, got 3 Rainbows. 2 in a multipull (Lightning and WoL), another Rainbow 4 days later, Delita on half daily pull.

This is all NRG.

No, it's witchcraft. O_O

Hell yeah I pulled my first rainbow (after 4 months of playing) during Lightning banner. Everyone can check from OP what it was.

Rixa

You are confirmed to be not a witch. You are safe from the firaga.

I dunno. His avatar seems kind of witch-ish, with that hat.

I say we burn him, just to be sure.
coven1.png
Time to die.

Rixa

See? This is why we burn things first, ask questions later. Never give them a chance to retaliate.

Indeed, be sure, burn first, ask then.

We're not having any downtime tonight right? No maintenance for the banner switch etc?

Yup, to be sure I checked news section ingame, no info about MT. Latest MT info was about 1.1.2 update.

I can pull again daily :D. Skipped some days to avoid more Almas and it worked, made one "why not" daily and Got Leo (alt Edgar), so it went nicely.

Malakhov

Banned
Just noticed that shantotto has every elemental spell and I have a ton of that unit for TMs. Will level 3 of them for future events we need to chain cast again.

chrono01

Hmm, do I farm ADV Exploration for Magicite, or Vault PRO for Rank Up XP...

I'm leaning towards Rank XP, since that's always useful. With how slow Espers are added to the game, I know it'll only be a matter of time before I fully level them anyway. More Energy, on the other hand, is great.

WarAdept

Just noticed that shantotto has every elemental spell and I have a ton of that unit for TMs. Will level 3 of them for future events we need to chain cast again.

I hate it and I hope there's an option to favourite spells so they appear at the top of the list in the future.

Has everyone finished farming shards from this stupid Tactics event?

tuffymon

Now that I 6 star Lightning, and did the weapon/shield, I'm alternating between the two, I've gained 10 ranks already (part of me wants to just crunch it hard, but I also need a bit more to 2 star Diabolos).

I hate it and I hope there's an option to favourite spells so they appear at the top of the list in the future.

Not a terrible idea, and not by a long shot T.T

Rixa

I'm leaning towards Rank XP, since that's always useful. With how slow Espers are added to the game, I know it'll only be a matter of time before I fully level them anyway. More Energy, on the other hand, is great.

I heard that in JP they are swimming in Megacites, thus Iam not in hurry to level them. Only got 2 maxed 2* and rest are 1* & dont have Diabolos at all. The more you have rank the less you lose nrg for those times you have something better to do than babysit in BE.

Event that has 10 free tix and other free shit cant be stupid :p. Grinding for sword material, should be done today, after that grabbing 6* materials.

Fix your quote, Chrono is in the same salt boat than I. We don't have L.

chrono01

Now that I 6 star Lightning, and did the weapon/shield, I'm alternating between the two, I've gained 10 ranks already (part of me wants to just crunch it hard, but I also need a bit more to 2 star Diabolos).

I heard that in JP they are swimming in Megacites, thus Iam not in hurry to level them. Only got 2 maxed 2* and rest are 1* & dont have Diabolos at all. The more you have rank the less you lose nrg for those times you have something better to do than babysit in BE.

Event that has 10 free tix and other free shit cant be stupid :p. Grinding for sword material, should be done today, after that grabbing 6* materials.
Thanks, Rank XP it is! :)

EDarkness

Still farming. Gotta get all of those tickets. After that, we'll see how tired I am of this event. I might go for some 6* mats for the future, but I'm not sure yet.

chrono01

Yeah, I finished off my final ticket today. I got the sword, shield, Star Quartz, and the aforementioned tickets. Now I'm all about that Rank XP.

Malakhov

Banned
Did 4 hero rings and brought all the espers minus siren to 2* doing the ADV exploration. Its freaking unbelievable.

Rixa

Still farming. Gotta get all of those tickets. After that, we'll see how tired I am of this event. I might go for some 6* mats for the future, but I'm not sure yet.

Thanks, Rank XP it is! :)

Yeah, I finished off my final ticket today. I got the sword, shield, Star Quartz, and the aforementioned tickets. Now I'm all about that Rank XP.

CoD might be the next 6* upgrade we get. Not sure about it tho if Gumi pulls the hare from hat. Eventho I have 2 CoDs (other is 4* btw). My plan is to get first 6* mats for Exdeath and after that if I have excess, start to hoard CoD materials, almost same mats, different quantities tho.

Exdeath 6*: Calamity Writ 20 / Calamity Gem 10 / Prismatic Horn 10 / Fairies' Writ 5 / Divine Crystal 5

CoD 6*: Calamity Gem 20 / Calamity Writ 10 / Rainbow Bloom 10 / Prismatic Horn 5 / Divine Crystal 5

After I have done Katana mats, I switch to Pro and when ever I have some L friend will bring my 4* CoD to leech exp, when I don't have L friend, I think I just go with full group.

EDarkness

Did 4 hero rings and brought all the espers minus siren to 2* doing the ADV exploration. Its freaking unbelievable.

I just wish it didn't cost 18 energy to do. I'd feel happier about it if it was only 15 energy. Still, was able to get a Hero Ring in the oven after trying so hard to get more mat through other means. The stuff you get out of ADV exploration is pretty awesome in any case.

Rixa

Blah both accos only show Standard FP banner :D. Claimed daily login stuff but yeah no banners for me. Maybe later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom