• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had enough cactuars saved up that I got my Agrias up to level 60 and is ready to be awakened. I have all the necessary mats except I'm short 10 sacred crystals. I usually just run the INT chamber of awakening for sacred crystals, and typically got 1-3 per run. I did 5 runs this morning and didn't get a single one. Is that nerfed now, or did I just run into a bad streak? Anywhere else to pick up sacred crystals?

Hmmm.

Wow.

Half price pull:

b7hQ7Oc.jpg

CCIE

Banned
When I really want a unit, it evades me. Wanted either Ramza or Agrias - got a bunch of garbage. I'm using nothing but dailies now on this Shit banner, so I don't blow all my lapis. Unbelievable. Draw Gafgarrion, whom I didn't even want, but no damned Agrias...

<Grumbles>

Tuffymon, I'm Megan on your friends request.

Valentus, congrats!!! Please share out Ramza since it is the only way I will ever see him. Damn, you have some luck Chilly!!!

bonkeng

I just pulled a second Ramza wrf is going on agaggsgahjsksks

How? That's insane luck.

Good thing Ramza is versatile. Like what Valentus' 3 builds. Mage Ramza, Warrior Ramza, or Singer Ramza.

Grats! So all these Ramza pulls made me decide to do a couple of 11's first one was straight garbage other than 5....5 Mustadios...half the pull lol. The 2nd however....so much for 3 months until my next Rainbow.

rkkdQmN.png

Gratz. And again with the 2 Agrias! Why does it seem like it's so easy to pull her, when in fact it's not? Lol.

ExVicis

Guys I have the WEIRDEST luck. This was the banner I was looking forward to, I love all 3 units, I was hoping to get any of them and I'd be happy. So I do the Daily. It's fucking Shadow.

I think in my head it's unacceptable so I waste a Ticket. Oh look it's Maria, hi Maria.

Alright 3rd ticket. This is too ridiculous just give me one FFT Unit, I'm not asking much. Bedile.

Alright game I'm getting upset, if you don't give me an FFT unit on this 4th ticket I think I'm done for a while. Then out pops a gold crystal (Oh boy, it's gonna be false hope again) and well as it turns out my luck decided I hadn't had enough being messed with because this happened.

a0272c4229262510f8084bd1d647adf8.jpg

I...I don't understand...why...tell me why! Is this a weird curse?

CHILLY, YOU STOLE MY RAMZA!

creid

First half price pull was 4*.... Cyan. Ticket pull was Agrias!! I'm excited but: should I bother getting Medicate? I'd rather get more 6* mats, but it is never coming back so...

SHE MUST NOT BE FORGOTTEN

bonkeng

Guys I have the WEIRDEST luck. This was the banner I was looking forward to, I love all 3 units, I was hoping to get any of them and I'd be happy. So I do the Daily. It's fucking Shadow.

I think in my head it's unacceptable so I waste a Ticket. Oh look it's Maria, hi Maria.

Alright 3rd ticket. This is too ridiculous just give me one FFT Unit, I'm not asking much. Bedile.

Alright game I'm getting upset, if you don't give me an FFT unit on this 4th ticket I think I'm done for a while. Then out pops a gold crystal (Oh boy, it's gonna be false hope again) and well as it turns out my luck decided I hadn't had enough being messed with because this happened.

a0272c4229262510f8084bd1d647adf8.jpg

That's so much better than all 3 banner units combined.

This day GAF FFBE day!

9aO6i7u.jpg

Yeeeeeaaaahhhhh boyz!!

Wtf,you too?

ExVicis

Alright screw it guys, I'm doing an 11-pull. I'm not sure what's happening to my luck in this game but I'm getting to the bottom of it.

Grats to all that pulled a Ramza and the random Lightning lol. So I don't know if I can handle getting enough 6* mats for both Delita and Ramza which should I focus on? Also anyone else feel Gumi is giving us a false sense of luck with the pulls the last few days?

H3xum

Alright, you all have inspired me....

Lets do a half price pull at least.........

And in shocking news to literally no one,
Penelo

Rixa

Hmmm.

Wow.

Half price pull:

Thats not a tank, you must burn your account.

Grats to all Ramzapullers.

Alright, you all have inspired me....

Lets do a half price pull at least.........

And in shocking news to literally no one,
Penelo

Peneloboat cruises fast down the river :p

Edit: Main daily pull + 3 tix today = Penelo, Russell, 4* troll Maria (blue to gold), 4* Agrias. Mission done, no need to pull (I dont need Mustadio) more. Maybe one or 2 dailies but not all days.

bonkeng

Seems like everyone held off on Delita and went for Ramza.

The reddit summon thread is already at 600+ pulls just a few hours after Ramza went live. While Delita's total for 7 days is 1.8k.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. wait stop wait wait the only banner i can pull up is the stupid free friends bullshit banner. like, there's no other banner -- the daily 1/2 pull is gone, the rare banner is gone, the regular banner is gone. just the free summons one.

2. congrats everyone

3. i'm freaking out about #1 seriously this is wrong

Rixa

Hey you got Argais, I still need her!
I think I have most base 4* units. Missing one is WoL...
Absolutely not lol
Yeah you have it double :p

1. wait stop wait wait the only banner i can pull up is the stupid free friends bullshit banner. like, there's no other banner -- the daily 1/2 pull is gone, the rare banner is gone, the regular banner is gone. just the free summons one.

3. i'm freaking out about #1 seriously this is wrong

Close the app and restart it. It helped me. As always its the way to go.

Seems like everyone held off on Delita and went for Ramza.

The reddit summon thread is already at 600+ pulls just a few hours after Ramza went live. While Delita's total for 7 days is 1.8k.

Its the Agrias Effect

Shes the real reason everyone waited for this banner bro

Razmos

Did 4 more pulls, all 3*

Cyan, Kuja (new), Lenna (new) and Mustadio. Lenna and Mustadio I'm pretty happy with because their TM's are both awesome and Lenna might replace Krile as my healer.

So now that I have a couple of units to level up and awaken, should I focus on the Cactuar Dunes and the INT Chamber of Awakening (for crystals, mainly)? I love the current event and the mad ranks I've been gaining, but I'm thinking that since the event goes for another week that it makes more sense to focus especially on the Dunes so I can level up my new units faster. And then switch back to the event grinding after the weekend.

Does that make the most sense? And is there any quicker/better way to farm sacred crystals, or is the INT Chamber still the best?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Ugh, now I have to get Ramza's fucking materia from the mog king lol

1. Is this how that feels?

2. my summons banners were fixed / came back or w/e

3. DAILY 1/2 PULL SUMMON

GOLD CRYSTAL

OH FUCK YES

it's Rydia.

4. I had a ticket from the October bullshit, ok let's roll the dice!

BLUE CRYSTAL NOOO

IT'S MUSTADIO!!!

linkent

Oh motherfff..
Blue to Gold again, please Agrias i need a fullbreaker!
Another effing Panelo.
3 times this week, Blue to Gold and Panelo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom