• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pejo

After seeing CCIE's insane pull (congrats btw!), I decided to do a daily on this banner, got a Mustardio, could be worse!

I'm kinda regretting not doing at least a single 11 pull on that Lightning banner, now that I've been using tons of her on my friends list. She really breaks the game in a way I haven't seen since Full Break at launch. Ah well, I'll keep my eyes out for the next "must have" unit and actually buy into it next time.

CCIE

Banned
Going to have to let the Katana go unless something drastically changes on my ALT account. Just don't see how I can get the mats and Katana in time when I can't even run the ELT dungeon. So I'm focusing on leveling Agrias, and stocking Cactuars for when I do awaken Lightning early next week.

ExVicis

Its the Agrias Effect

Shes the real reason everyone waited for this banner bro
Yep, I got Mustadio out of my angry 11-Pull earlier but I want Agrias. I'll take Ramza too but I want Agrias. Goddammit I will trade away Lightning for Agrias and Ramza because at least with them I don't have to farm more Audacity to level her up! Aaaaah!

I guess I shouldn't complain but I'll be a little salty if this banner ends and I don't get at Agrias.

Okay, seriously... did they nerf the sacred crystal farming in the INT Chamber of Awakening?? I used to get 1-3 per run, sometimes even more. On a very rare occasion, I would have a streak of two runs without any, but I've run it 7 times today and haven't gotten a single one.

What the dickens is going on??? My Agrias isn't going to awaken herself!

Make that 10 in a row without a single sacred crystal. WTH???

Fucking troll crystals >_<
ojJuPuL.jpg

Q9MNrkw.jpg

epBF8uw.jpg
I got angry at my pulls and kept using tickets until I was dry.

Blue crystal disappointments were:
Edgar, Clyne, Lani, Russell, Cyan, Charlotte #6
(SIX CHARLOTTES AND NO LUD >_<)

CCIE

Banned
They didn't nerf it - 3 SC and a HC with a friend's Locke, and my brand new one. I've found more success with using Locke as a companion or none at all. Use a non-Locke friend unit and it seems the rates suck for me.

tuffymon

Going to have to let the Katana go unless something drastically changes on my ALT account. Just don't see how I can get the mats and Katana in time when I can't even run the ELT dungeon. So I'm focusing on leveling Agrias, and stocking Cactuars for when I do awaken Lightning early next week.

I managed to get the upgrade mats, katana/shield, only doing pro, and going from 83-100 as well. It's doable with a week left, course it IS your alt account >.>; I personally feel kinda dirty getting 10 rank ups, and we still have another week of this event... Do I push for 20? Calm it down and tm farm etc... I just don't knowwww T.T

UrSuLeTzU

Need more NRG!
Looks like it's going to take at least 3 days to awake Lightning, but I'm not in a rush, this event is easily clearable with the proper team.

Alright, was weak and did an 11-pull on my ALT which has been struggling with just Lightning, Shantotto, Celes (x2), Garnett, and Charlotte to date. Along with Ludmille for TMR.

I did not get Ramza ;(

However, I am literally speechless with the draw

2 ExDeath, Locke, CoD, Bartz, CECIL, and AGRIAS!!! Oh, and four Mustadio and a Penello.

However, what do I do now? Have 5K Auracite from the event, and need to level Lightning. Also need the katana and shield, but don't have enough for all of it. I'm thinking the mats, and then we will see if I have enough time for the Katana

Cecil got the half dozen LB pots I've been saving up, LB4
Priority #1 is to level up Agrias for FB
Priority #2 is ExDeath at 4*
Priority #3 is Lightning 6* Awakening

However, still need to level CoD, Bartz, and finally my own Locke as well. Guess I'm on Cactuars for this account the rest of the weekend. Or I could do the ADV EXP to level instead. Thoughts?

TMR team is now

Cecil
Agrias
Ludmille

But don't know about last two spots here... Should I put the two Celes in the queue to get her LB faster, or Locke and Kain for their weapons?

This account may just become my primary if this luck continues. Haven't even gotten Shiva yet with this one, and have a long way to go

I would make that alt into my main in a heartbeat. You have everything you need except maybe a good healer but you'll get one of those soon enough. Congratz on that amazing draw, I only walked away with 2 Mustadios today...

They didn't nerf it - 3 SC and a HC with a friend's Locke, and my brand new one. I've found more success with using Locke as a companion or none at all. Use a non-Locke friend unit and it seems the rates suck for me.

Oh hey... I didn't even think of bringing along my Locke. Duh. I'll give that a shot, and hopefully change things around. It just struck me as really odd since I've never had an issue in the past.

I'll just keep on keeping on.

Razmos

The Cactuar Dunes are way too damn tempting right now since I got Lenna and want to level her up to (finally) replace Krile.

I could focus on awakening her this weekend and then finish off getting the tickets from the event, but it means I'll have less time to do the ADV exploration for Magicite :(

Decisions decisions.

RedZaraki

Banned
I've decided I'm going to farm the auracite for 6 star mats for two 6 star units. That's a lot, but I should finish in the next 3 or 4 days. Then i'll have the last few days of the event to farm the exploration.

Iceman829

The Cactuar Dunes are way too damn tempting right now since I got Lenna and want to level her up to (finally) replace Krile.

I could focus on awakening her this weekend and then finish off getting the tickets from the event, but it means I'll have less time to do the ADV exploration for Magicite :(

Decisions decisions.

If your team is strong enough to carry the slack of 1 unit you could bring her on the exploration runs. I've been leveling up characters (currently Lenna) while running the ELT battle. I just got her to 70 so I should hit 80 in no time.

I've leveled my 2nd Kefka, Tellah, Celes and Laswell this way so far

Yeah, I am def. only going to awaken one of the two between Delita/Ramza for now and will do the other during the next event. Leaning towards Delita me thinks.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Good news for today: I'm one day away from having everything off this event (katana, shield, tickets, SQs) that I'm going to bother with. Then I probably need a day of awakening mats for 3-4 maxed units i have sitting around, then i can fuck around with cactuar dunes.

Also congrats to Chill for another damn Ramza. You deserve it / I deserve it after the last couple banners.

CCIE

Banned
I think what I will do is get Agrias just a LITTLE more leveled with the Cactuars, and then take her on ADV EXP today. 530 Rank experience, some leveling, and megabytes/megacrysts.

Rixa

Having full of materials and going in, huge lag. Restarting game and going in to materials, huge lag still.

Iam at 146/145 materials, they should fix these lags (ability & materials) :(. Time to sell some shit.

Valentus

Ramza's Magic stance is really amazing. Good work Alim, good work, god i love BE.

The other 2 final fantasies are ok, but brave exvius is my crack

Rixa

Ramza's Magic stance is really amazing. Good work Alim, good work, god i love BE.

The other 2 final fantasies are ok, but brave exvius is my crack

Hehnice. Iam surprise overall how nicely Gumi has handled this. Gacha is what it is, but as F2P one gets alot pulls.

Me likes.

leehom

Is Agrias a lot better than Vaan? If not, I'll stick to the daily pulls. If she is, I'll spend about 5 tickets.

Edit: Looking over the abilities, I like Vaan better because he has steal/focus.

Saving up for Orlandu/Tidus.

leehom

Alright, I did it... T2 Diabolos, with maneater and demon killer... Think I can rest finally...

TYVM. If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't let anyone peer pressure me into doing this. I'm just glad that you're accepting us here as your friend and sharing your lightning, w/ or w/o diabolos. I've seen a few high level people share a shadow with nothing but a mediocre weapon. Kinda selfish.

CCIE

Banned
Agrias has an awesome LB, but the speech bubble is a little annoying. Doesn't fit the game very well. However, stop is amazing. I'm just running the EXP with a high level friend, Cecil, ExDeath, and Agrias. Easy, easy experience and tons of goodies, and even good rank experience to boot

Okay, Agrias stasis sword is stupid powerful for a LB - stop is amazing...

That's great to hear! I haven't had much opportunity to really use it yet, since I've been focusing on getting her awaken mats. What does stop do, exactly? Does it freeze the enemy for a few turns? For the remainder of the fight?

tuffymon

TYVM. If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't let anyone peer pressure me into doing this. I'm just glad that you're accepting us here as your friend and sharing your lightning, w/ or w/o diabolos. I've seen a few high level people share a shadow with nothing but a mediocre weapon. Kinda selfish.

Thanks for those words! I know how easily this could have been a role reversal, which is kind of what pushed me into giving back to others that weren't so lucky THIS time. I will say whether Shadow, a level 4 Rain, or the level 12 Amarant... unless they say Gaf of some sort, I've been removing them. It's pretty easy to get our lists populated in this event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom