• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCIE

Banned
Stop freezes the enemy... no idea how long, because I kill it the next turn with zero issues. The mobs in EXP are EASY to beat with just a good strong attacking friend.

Hey guys, accidentally bought more friend slots when I wanted to buy more unit slots(it was late dammnit) so I have 5 spots open.

323,695,090 its a 335 Kefka

Stop freezes the enemy... no idea how long, because I kill it the next turn with zero issues. The mobs in EXP are EASY to beat with just a good strong attacking friend.

Nice! I wonder if it works in the ADV colosseum. I'm at C-4 (I think) and the enemies are starting to take me down not because they hit particularly hard but because they are total HP sponges and by the time I've whittled them down, I'm out of MP and they take me out because I just can't do enough damage.

Muku

Glad to know I'm not only one pulling shit today.

Half priced one was Kain. Yay. -_- Decided to use summoning ticket from todays daily and... crash. That was the most anticlimatic pull ever. Didn't even load up crystal screen. They really gotta fix this crashing.

EDarkness

Nothing special on the daily pull, but I did end up with 4* Kuja. Not sure how good he is, but another mage added to my long line of mages can't hurt. I really want the new tank lady, but I doubt I'm gonna get her. :(

Muku

Was reading reddit when I came upon what one unlucky soul pulled for a 10+1. If I pulled this I would quit:

Yep. That would be an instant quit for me. But that's my luck so I don't tempt fate with a 10+1 pull. LOL

Also, sweet mother of all that is holy, got Bartz on my alt account for my daily pull.

Dusky

So my Kefka just cast blizzaga on my team, he wasn't confused and the team took no damage. Nor did the enemy team for that matter...

Messed up my chain x.x

CCIE

Banned
Garnett is broken. She gets a LB once every 2-3 turns, and automatically fills the gauge every time. I swear I'm getting probably 20 Esper summons or more in the EXP dungeon with her.

Acerac

Banned
Hmm... got a Mustadio and I'm ok with this even though I have a max level Vaan. After a week straight of pulling nothing but garbage seeing a usable character feels great. It doesn't hurt that I'm completely new to the game so most characters that aren't terrible feel strong to me.

Rixa

Hmm... got a Mustadio and I'm ok with this even though I have a max level Vaan. After a week straight of pulling nothing but garbage seeing a usable character feels great. It doesn't hurt that I'm completely new to the game so most characters that aren't terrible feel strong to me.

Mustadio aint the one with Full Break.

Garnett is broken. She gets a LB once every 2-3 turns, and automatically fills the gauge every time. I swear I'm getting probably 20 Esper summons or more in the EXP dungeon with her.

That would be super helpful. However, even if I did have her I am sure the Esper Gold trophy will be the final one I earn.

Does anyone have a link where I can see the Japanese versions Ability upgrades? I'm curious what they are and what they do. I want to know what will change and who to look forward to.

For instance even though ramza is supposed to be whatever, I heard his singing skill eventually gets a major boost.

I had 1 ticket and used it and got agrias so that's pretty cool

I'm guessing she's good?

FFT is my favorite game in the series so I'm happy to have her anyway

tariniel

So how do you guys feel about the last 3 tickets from this event at 1200 shards each?

If I had to choose between getting those 3 tickets, or grinding the exploration to level up my espers, which would you recommend? I haven't even unlocked diabolos yet and the only one that is 2* is Ifrit.

I can probably do a bit of both since I think there's an entire week left of this event, but I'm not sure. All I have left except that is the mats for the shield which are really cheap.

Pejo

Wow, I hadn't realized how much I have been grinding this tactics event until I just went to exchange some Auracite. I got all the tickets, all the Star Quartz, all the materials for the shield, and now I only need 400 more Auracite to make that katana. I'm going to keep going on Pro until it ends, since the rank XP is just fantastic, and as long as I keep using Lightning friends, I'm also leveling up my new characters at the same time.

I kinda hope they cut us some slack with grindy events after Tactics, I really need to find time to finish the new story content, I still haven't touched any of the stuff after the last update.

Now that the phone permissions are gone, is Nox working again? I want to set up an overnight macro for TM farming finally.

*edit* - whats the word on that Medicate ability for Gaff/Agrias? Worth it?

So how do you guys feel about the last 3 tickets from this event at 1200 shards each?

If I had to choose between getting those 3 tickets, or grinding the exploration to level up my espers, which would you recommend? I haven't even unlocked diabolos yet and the only one that is 2* is Ifrit.

I can probably do a bit of both since I think there's an entire week left of this event, but I'm not sure. All I have left except that is the mats for the shield which are really cheap.

I bought em and blew em on this banner. Ended up with nothing lol. I've been going hard on this event. I made the shield, Katana, got all quartz and tickets. Awakened lightning. Now I'm grinding the pro version for rank ups while using my TM grind team +lightning. So whatever shards i get this week will just go to future proofing 6* material gains.

We have an entire week so if I were in your boat get some esper crystals since you're behind on that. Those summon tickets can end up being garbage pulls.

tuffymon

Yep. That would be an instant quit for me. But that's my luck so I don't tempt fate with a 10+1 pull. LOL

Also, sweet mother of all that is holy, got Bartz on my alt account for my daily pull.

Grats on the Bartz, having a(nother) barrager is nice, he is pretty lackluster until he learns it though.

For those of us in the iOS world, what is the best way to TM farm. There has to be something similar to Nox or that other software that was mentioned. Can anyone PM me some info. I have so many TM's i need to start grinding.

For those of us in the iOS world, what is the best way to TM farm. There has to be something similar to Nox or that other software that was mentioned. Can anyone PM me some info. I have so many TM's i need to start grinding.

I'm on iOS and I still use Nox/Memu you just log on with your computer the only thing that doesn't transfer is Lapis but it's still on the account in iOS....nothing else comes close to those programs on iOS

mWTyPsx.jpg

I'm pretty sure that this basically proves that there is no god. Like if anyone should ask, or want proof that god does not exist; this is irrefutable evidence.

chrono01

The hell is going on in here? Did everyone get struck by Lady Luck or something?

Hmmm.

Wow.

Half price pull:
Insane. I'm jealous. Seething with jealousy.

Also, congrats. There's that too.

Grats! So all these Ramza pulls made me decide to do a couple of 11's first one was straight garbage other than 5....5 Mustadios...half the pull lol. The 2nd however....so much for 3 months until my next Rainbow.

rkkdQmN.png
And another. Congrats to you. My jealousy builds...

Guys I have the WEIRDEST luck. This was the banner I was looking forward to, I love all 3 units, I was hoping to get any of them and I'd be happy. So I do the Daily. It's fucking Shadow.

I think in my head it's unacceptable so I waste a Ticket. Oh look it's Maria, hi Maria.

Alright 3rd ticket. This is too ridiculous just give me one FFT Unit, I'm not asking much. Bedile.

Alright game I'm getting upset, if you don't give me an FFT unit on this 4th ticket I think I'm done for a while. Then out pops a gold crystal (Oh boy, it's gonna be false hope again) and well as it turns out my luck decided I hadn't had enough being messed with because this happened.

a0272c4229262510f8084bd1d647adf8.jpg

I...I don't understand...why...tell me why! Is this a weird curse?

CHILLY, YOU STOLE MY RAMZA!
Oh man. OH MAN! I WANT HER!!!!

I'm happy for you, though. :)

\o/!

First pull orange edgar...3rd time this happens
Next pull orange Agrias finally a fullbreak user!!!!!!!!!
Congrats on the Agrias. I hope I can manage her before the event ends, but I'm only doing daily pulls so it's not likely.

Alright, was weak and did an 11-pull on my ALT which has been struggling with just Lightning, Shantotto, Celes (x2), Garnett, and Charlotte to date. Along with Ludmille for TMR.

I did not get Ramza ;(

However, I am literally speechless with the draw

2 ExDeath, Locke, CoD, Bartz, CECIL, and AGRIAS!!! Oh, and four Mustadio and a Penello.

However, what do I do now? Have 5K Auracite from the event, and need to level Lightning. Also need the katana and shield, but don't have enough for all of it. I'm thinking the mats, and then we will see if I have enough time for the Katana

Cecil got the half dozen LB pots I've been saving up, LB4
Priority #1 is to level up Agrias for FB
Priority #2 is ExDeath at 4*
Priority #3 is Lightning 6* Awakening

However, still need to level CoD, Bartz, and finally my own Locke as well. Guess I'm on Cactuars for this account the rest of the weekend. Or I could do the ADV EXP to level instead. Thoughts?

TMR team is now

Cecil
Agrias
Ludmille

But don't know about last two spots here... Should I put the two Celes in the queue to get her LB faster, or Locke and Kain for their weapons?

This account may just become my primary if this luck continues. Haven't even gotten Shiva yet with this one, and have a long way to go
That is one incredible non-Rainbow draw. All amazing units, with differing capacities. Congrats!

Did four pulls on the banner so far. Daily pull was Penelo of course. Next two tickets where Lani and Maria. Some great luck to start the banner. I tried one more and got me an Agrias. Pretty happy about that and will probably swap out Vaan for her. Probably only going to do daily pulls for the rest of the banner.

Just saw your post Chilly. Sorry, I wasn't trying to rub it in or anything :(. Two Ramza pulls is pretty damn lucky. You'll get your Agrias I know it!
Congrats on the Agrias!

Fucking troll crystals >_<

I got angry at my pulls and kept using tickets until I was dry.

Blue crystal disappointments were:
Edgar, Clyne, Lani, Russell, Cyan, Charlotte #6
(SIX CHARLOTTES AND NO LUD >_<)
:(

Yolo pulled with another ticket. Gold Crystal.....AGRIAS! GFG!
\o/!!

I had 1 ticket and used it and got agrias so that's pretty cool

I'm guessing she's good?

FFT is my favorite game in the series so I'm happy to have her anyway
She's great. You did good.

Lyrian

Just wait until the unlikely day when her LB is skilled up. She should be firing her LB every single turn. On paper, she should be that level of completely broken.

Nothing like the exvius wiki to make you feel great about your pulls. On Ramza:

"Completely unremarkable, below average for a 6*"

>.<

I needed a reraise, because I momentarily died from laughing over the evaluation of Ramza.

9.5? As in "half a point over the 5*s, because technically we had to say that 6*s are better than 5*s"? ROFLMAO.

AKA (from the reviewer's perspective):

-- I **hate** singing skills
-- I **hate** any abilities/skills granted that does not exclusively add to the best possible way to DPS for that unit.
-- I **hate** that this unit is not Lightning, because Lightning exists.

-- ROFL at literally writing that the unit needs "a proper materia like Barrage" to outdamage a 5* unit.

Cry me a flipping river. That has to be the most biased unit review I have had to endure reading in this game to date.

Also, ROFL, at the best unit in the rankings (Lightning), with 1.5 rating points over the next closest unit, being labelled with "Weak damage abilities for a 6*".

Get that precognition bullshit out your supposedly "non-biased" rankings.

I grade that review as a "D" for a "You Tried" effort.

tuffymon

"Learns Ultima, but lacking any gear to use it. It runs in the family"

and i show you:

Stop being fucking slaves of the rankings.

I agree 110% with that last line you stated. Also, please don't take this as an attack, I actually really enjoy seeing the numbers that can be squeezed out of any given character. I must say though, you're showing us that to make a good Ramza you NEED 5 tm's, 100 star quartz, and a piece of gear from an event that the person may not have been a user at the time.

Valentus

Even if you dont want to use ultima, you can equip a -ga spell (firaga, thundaga, blizzaga) and ramza's MAG would be 464

And if you add a dualcast, his MAG would be 427 MAG.

A wizzard with 427 MAG, dualcast and 256 def is incredible.

each of your's ramza will be strong as long as you know how to build it.

I agree 110% with that last line you stated. Also, please don't take this as an attack, I actually really enjoy seeing the numbers that can be squeezed out of any given character. I must say though, you're showing us that to make a good Ramza you NEED 5 tm's, 100 star quartz, and a piece of gear from an event that the person may not have been a user at the time.

everybody, specially F2P players should have at least 75 star quartz.
MAG+30% is one of the "good" more common TM's to get, because getting shanttoto is like getting a bedile or a clyne.

But fine, lets use Ramza only F2P:

Ramza 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Enhancer +82ATK+23MAG
Left Hand: Stellar Shield +10MP+28DEF+15MAG
Head: Circlet +10DEF+15MAG+7SPR
Body: Sage's Robe +35DEF+15MAG+15SPR
Accessory 1: Earrings +3DEF+20%MAG
Accessory 2: Earrings +3DEF+20%MAG
Ability 1: MAG +10% +10% MAG
Ability 2: MAG +10% +10% MAG
Ability 3: MAG +10% +10% MAG
Ability 4: MAG +10% +10% MAG
Esper: Ramuh HP:2800 MP:6200 ATK:1200 DEF:1100 MAG:5900 SPR:4500
Total Stats: HP: 4273 MP: 228 ATK: 262 DEF: 246 MAG: 383 SPR: 209

ExDeath with the same F2P equip 6star can get to 358 MAG (because he cant equip circlet and mage robe, and there are no armors that give MAG yet), vs 383 Ramza can get F2P

The advantage of ExDeath is that he has W-Magic for double meteor, and he has 250 MP, 22 more than Ramza's, But ramza can make support role too. Exdeath is just raw magic damage.

Because magic enhacers of exdeath vs races, exdeath en general does better damage than Ramza, but ramza is not intended to be a wizzard, so he can make similar damage to exdeath.

Even if you dont want to use ultima, you can equip a -ga spell (firaga, thundaga, blizzaga) and ramza's MAG would be 464

And if you add a dualcast, his MAG would be 427 MAG.

A wizzard with 427 MAG, dualcast and 256 def is incredible.

each of your's ramza will be strong as long as you know how to build it.

The biggest problem for me anyway with that Ramza build is I would essentially have to bench my Exdeath since he uses all of that gear and TMs and I'm not benching his ass even if he would be slightly less powerful until he gets his 6*. That is a powerful Ramza though!

Being extremely picky about what units I want is so stress free (until that unit hits ;p) I can just sit back and watch everyone's pulls. Good luck to everyone trying to get Ramza! I keep forgetting to look up the sword and shield from this event's stats to compare it to what I currently have equipped. I think I'll just hoard all the currency until the end of the event and then it won't feel bad splurging it on those ingredients, tickets, and maybe the SQ. I don't feel any pressure to get 6* ingredients when I don't know what ones I'll need for the characters I have that will eventually get it. More useful to just run Pro and level up my rank anyway.

Lyrian

Oh for fucks sake of course I know that Ramza is amazing lol I just meant in general its hysterical to read!!

That's the whole point of all us going off on the review.

The review is so horribly agenda-written that's its laughable to even try to comprehend.

Poor Ramza! If only he had been named Orlandu or Emperor, he might have been given at least 2 or 3 more rating points than the sorry evaluation that he received!

That's the whole point of all us going off on the review.

The review is so horribly agenda-written that's its laughable to even try to comprehend.

Poor Ramza! If only he had been named Orlandu or Emperor, he might have been given at least 2 or 3 more rating points than the sorry evaluation that he received!

See this I cannot wait for this because I am certain they will throw him under the damn bus!

CCIE

Banned
Those reviews are just plain garbage. Having used a L100 Lightning, her damage output is WAY above a "typical", non-TM'ed 5* unit. I mean, game-breaking damage output. Now a high damage character like Chorizo with the proper TM's would approach and surpass her damage, but seriously. Lightning comes "out of the box" like that. Also, versatile with Magic as well.

And Ramza is the most flexible character out there - you can build him essentially anyway that you want. I'd love to pull him, but it isn't going to happen. I'd rank Agrias and Vaan pretty close to one another. Agrias may be a little better, but Vaan will get an eventual 6* capability. There is that stupid "future-proof" term...

In short, the rankings are BS. I look at skills and such, as opposed to raw numbers

Lyrian

Those reviews are just plain garbage. Having used a L100 Lightning, her damage output is WAY above a "typical", non-TM'ed 5* unit. I mean, game-breaking damage output. Now a high damage character like Chorizo with the proper TM's would approach and surpass her damage, but seriously. Lightning comes "out of the box" like that. Also, versatile with Magic as well.

And Ramza is the most flexible character out there - you can build him essentially anyway that you want. I'd love to pull him, but it isn't going to happen. I'd rank Agrias and Vaan pretty close to one another. Agrias may be a little better, but Vaan will get an eventual 6* capability. There is that stupid "future-proof" term...

In short, the rankings are BS. I look at skills and such, as opposed to raw numbers

Charlotte and Agrias could be a strong combo, as the two of them could keep up Protectga + Shellga as well as Agrias handling Full Break duties while Charlotte tanks (a significant issue with WoL).

CCIE

Banned
Lyrian - that is EXACTLY what I am going to do. Add Lightning and ExDeath to the group, with Garnet casting Espers and healing, and that is the basis of my party right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom