• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muku

Grats on the Bartz, having a(nother) barrager is nice, he is pretty lackluster until he learns it though.

Oh right now he's awesome. Since my alt account is a fresh one as of this week, with the only noteable Gaffgarion and Delita, he goes in quite nicely. I was using some crap units until I get better stuff. Bartz just replaced Sabin. Then I gave him a bunch of Cactaur from daily to catch him up to rest of my crew, so it's awesome.

Full Break? Yeah, I'm never getting ANY unit with that. Still WTB WoL. :(

WarAdept

Are these Tactics characters worth getting? I can field both a full physical and full magical team with Full Break and a good healer (Lenna) already.

leehom

I'll have to check out Kongbakpao. I always forget they post/stream pull videos. Pretty sure I've seen a few of those goodgirlsgaming videos. I think I remember seeing her get some pretty lucky pulls before.

I forgot about the most epic streamer, epinkwhale. Saw a little of his latest pull and he was raging pretty hard over getting a fourth Lightning over Ramza.

I forgot about the most epic streamer, epinkwhale. Saw a little of his latest pull and he was raging pretty hard over getting a fourth Lightning over Ramza.

Lol, that just seems like crazy thing to be angry about. I guess from their perspective, if they spends lots of money on the game it must be annoying, but damn. I'd love to have 4 Lightnings.

Here is the video if you guys want to watch a gambling addiction.... so many twist and turn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-2fTIh8pCk

And another whale....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XPKpFKuBFQ
I'll definitely check these out. I love watching pulls live too. I do like seeing peoples excitement of getting the good units quickly more than seeing someone blow hundreds of dollars in 10 minutes though.

bonkeng

I'm not fuckin around with my first 6*, I don't care if he's just some punk!!

Delita: Who you calling a punk? Don't you dare mess with my buddy Ramza, he's showing me the way!

gJTndUl.jpg

My 2nd 6*. Ready to rumble with Lightning.

tuffymon

Delita: Who you calling a punk? Don't you dare mess with my buddy Ramza, he's showing me the way!

My 2nd 6*. Ready to rumble with Lightning.

Busted link/picture, but grats to having 2 6 stars~

Also, Delita tries to kill Ramza, why would he stick up for him? :p

Razmos

Memu is starting to piss me off for TM farming. For whatever reason it keeps deciding to wait for me to fall asleep before immediately clicking on my friends esper before starting the battle, and I have no idea why as there should be no reason as to why it should tap that and not the button I pressed.

It's really irritating to wake up and see that you have made literally no progress at all.

I miss Nox.

Especially since I have to manually reset the amount of times the macro runs every time I go on it, otherwise it will repeat it once and only once.

Rixa

YESSSS, finally I got a Full Break unit. Used 6 summon tickets and got her!!
Grats. Remember to LOCK it :).

He has Arm Shot and Leg Shot though.

Ahh yeah my bad. Always thinking FB as skill that does them all at one turn.

I got the Katana to owen, thus my main is basically done with event.

= TM time \o/

Screenshot_20161008-102621.png

Iam going to do so much TM as I can before next event.
If someone is wondering wth Garnet does there. Well her TM goes to 6* CoD.

Rootbeer

Banned
daily half price pull: 3* Firion. Hey, I'll take that! Didn't have him yet.

I still really want to pull a unit with Full Break. Trying...

Flambe

Giving up on free pulls until another banner I think. Too many garbage units and would probably be smart to gear up for FF3 banner at least.

Also got Kil'jaeden sword in the cooker finally, whee. Is the shield worth it?

So I got a fucking Kain again in half price so I snapped and used 4 tickets in a rage pull and....

I GOT AGRIAS, I GOT FULL BREAK, PRAISE BE

Rage pulling never fails I tell ya

tuffymon

Giving up on free pulls until another banner I think. Too many garbage units and would probably be smart to gear up for FF3 banner at least.

Also got Kil'jaeden sword in the cooker finally, whee. Is the shield worth it?

Someone wrote up a pretty detailed why you should get this shield, and let's be honest its only 400 stones worth. More than feasible to get.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Used up all my 10 tickets from the current event hoping for Agrias - no luck. Whats worse...outside of a single Shanatoo all other units were useless to me...ouch.

Def. not what i expected.

Edit:

Also a Lightning friend of mine i used switched to Ramza - one less option to solo ELT. Nooo......

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Daily Pull --> Agrias Phew redeemed....im glad because those 10 shitty Ticket pulls a couple hours ago were quite the letdown lol.

Rootbeer

Banned
Nice Ramsa pull linkent!

Pulling ramsa would be a blessing but almost a curse... since I'd feel compelled to get all his 6* mats before the event ends. It's already been a chore to upgrade lightning and get the shield/sword mats, haha!

I hope you can do it though!

linkent

Thx guys..
Lol zulithe first world problem.
Definitely focus in lightning first.

I have 5000gems now, so should be easy to get the material, but i think i am gonna get the materia first?
Or should i skip that?

Rootbeer

Banned
Oooo you had 5000 saved, good on you!

Yeah I managed to get all 3 accomplished that I mentioned. Focusing on the cheaper tiers of tickets and star quartz now.

Second Wind seems nice if you can swing both.

Xion86

C-murph, no it was so long ago I played Tactics I honestly couldn't even remember the main character haha, I've played too many games :(. I remember having the PS1 version but pretty sure I played Tactics on my PSP. Loved the game though, as I hadn't played anything like it, so loved it's turn based strategy.

I love the intelligent discussion please do carry on boys!

I'm always surprised when people have really in depth discussions about a game like this :) find it interesting how deep people go into it. I literally just play the game each day, do the dailies, daily pull, some grinding etc and just really enjoy it. During battles I just use moves which I'm used to and have worked for me, and just equip what I think is decent. Still currently running with Warrior of Light, Kefka, Leena, Cloud of Darkness and Amarant.

Thx guys..
Lol zulithe first world problem.
Definitely focus in lightning first.

I have 5000gems now, so should be easy to get the material, but i think i am gonna get the materia first?
Or should i skip that?

Congrats to both you and Chilly!

Okay moved onto Rank C-5 now, still finding it okay so far but I'm guessing it's going to start getting quite tricky!

Dandte

As an IOS user. If i would switch to nox, my lapis on my ios would be saved till my next switch to ios, right?

So:

Ios 100 Lapis
switch to nox
android 0 Lapis
switch to ios
Ios 100 Lapis

?

linkent

As an IOS user. If i would switch to nox, my lapis on my ios would be saved till my next switch to ios, right?

So:

Ios 100 Lapis
switch to nox
android 0 Lapis
switch to ios
Ios 100 Lapis

?
yes it works like that.
i dunno what happened but i could no longer swap to android after a while of switching around.
both nox and android phone gave me "failed to load, and repeat download" problem.
guess i will try memu next.

It's hard resisting the temptation of the half pull, but I think I'm going to try and hold off until the featured units change. I need a healer and will wait to start pulling again until one comes along on the banner.

Must........ resist............

Xion86

It's hard resisting the temptation of the half pull, but I think I'm going to try and hold off until the featured units change. I need a healer and will wait to start pulling again until one comes along on the banner.

Must........ resist............

Half pull isn't too bad, it's really less with the daily lapis rewards, just go for it, I'm at least doing one daily pull now.

I'm going to play some of the older Final Fantasy titles, it's going to be funny seeing some familiar names show up that I've been seeing so much here. Ones which have been annoying or super common that we rage and laugh at :).

CCIE

Banned
I'm doing the daily pull on my main account, but my secondary I'm not bothering. I will do dailies on the FFXIII banner as well when it comes, and the FFIV on my main to try and get Cecil. My next big pull for both accounts will be on the FFIII banner.

Valentus

I was playing FFXII again, and damn Dr. Cid is an splendid villain. Totally insane but a genius at the same time. Why isnt dr Cid here? Why fucking rasler? Whats next, fucking Larsa???

Give us Dr. Cid's greatness Alim!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom