• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonkeng

Bonkeng, Tuffymon, etc.. - can you send me an invite for your alt? I think I have most of the main people on this board, but if you guys could check?
327 490 148 is my ALT account

CCIE, have you on my alt's fl.

after about 7326753 rerolls

I finally did it

finally got my freaking lightning

thank the gods

she came with kefka as a bonus

Gratz dude. It's totally worth it.

Whales

Banned
Gratz dude. It's totally worth it.

Congrats on the re-roll! Nice to finally be able to start playing the game proper, huh? Haha. I'll add you shortly!

just saw the post, thanks! yeah. I actually was playing with my other account that had ramza and kefka, but yeah I was still doing rerollings on the side... It's nice now that I don't have to replay this darn intro anymore!

Funnily enough, I basically have the same team... Ramza-Kefka_shantotto turned into Lightning-Kefka-Shantotto... lol. I spent all my tickets trying to get Agrias to no avail.

I will take the L there and save up my lapiz for the next great banner... Is the FFX one soon? I really like tidus and rikku, they're two of my fave FF characters... I will probably save up for that

Let it autoplay the earth shrine exit for 8 hours while you sleep, and maybe 8 more if you work or school... whatever~

beaten while distracted by Razmos~

Woops sorry, I got distracted haha.

Earth Shrine exit (the second level of the first dungeon) costs 1 energy so it can be easily farmed by setting up a macro that automatically clicks through for you.

Oh cool, I see. Wouldn't you run out of energy during the night tho? which would mess up the macro?

I got Zidane from a ticket, and reading up online his TM reward is supposedly SUPER good. That's why i'm asking :p

tuffymon

Depending on what you use, whether BlueStacks and you personally time your macro for 5:02 (which I did when I used it), but Memu has a delay timer, so with the one minute run (roughly), you add a 5 minute delay (or whatever you feel appropriate), and boom you wake up with some work done, and even a little energy...

Razmos

Oh cool, I see. Wouldn't you run out of energy during the night tho? which would mess up the macro?

I got Zidane from a ticket, and reading up online his TM reward is supposedly SUPER good. That's why i'm asking :p
Not if you time it right. Purposefully stretch the run over 5 minutes or so and you'll never run out. I've actually got it set up in such a way that I use all my energy before bed, and then my energy actually keeps on increasing as I sleep and TM grind, so I can play the game normally in the morning.

Whales

Banned
Depending on what you use, whether BlueStacks and you personally time your macro for 5:02 (which I did when I used it), but Memu has a delay timer, so with the one minute run (roughly), you add a 5 minute delay (or whatever you feel appropriate), and boom you wake up with some work done, and even a little energy...

Not if you time it right. Purposefully stretch the run over 5 minutes or so and you'll never run out. I've actually got it set up in such a way that I use all my energy before bed, and then my energy actually keeps on increasing as I sleep and TM grind, so I can play the game normally in the morning.

smart... I tried to run bluestacks but it wouldn't work, the game just kept crashing :/

But I did manage to get the game working with Droid4x. I'll download some mouse clicker macro and set it up. Also I assume this is safe, you won't get banned by doing this?Thanks for the help guys!

scarlet

Another battle against Frost Dragon and Europa in ADV colosseum?

Time to craft barblizarra for the dragon. Already had barthundara for Europa.

Barstonra saved my life against that A5 sand worm.

tuffymon

smart... I tried to run bluestacks but it wouldn't work, the game just kept crashing :/

But I did manage to get the game working with Droid4x. I'll download some mouse clicker macro and set it up. Also I assume this is safe, you won't get banned by doing this?Thanks for the help guys!

BlueStacks was broken in the last major update (I don't know if it's been fixed or not), I switched to Memu and use the macro made by a guy/girl on Reddit.

CCIE

Banned
Valentus, what name do you go by on the game? Not sure if I have you on my ALT account or not. Same goes for Scarlet

Think I'm going to do one energy run of Cactuars so I can get Lightning up near L40 before going back to full time event for the Katana. That way I can get her more experience in the dungeon as well, because once she hits L48 can run her solo with a L100 Lightning for max experience w/o worrying about something screwing up, and my energy wasted.

scarlet

Valentus, what name do you go by on the game? Not sure if I have you on my ALT account or not. Same goes for Scarlet

Think I'm going to do one energy run of Cactuars so I can get Lightning up near L40 before going back to full time event for the Katana. That way I can get her more experience in the dungeon as well, because once she hits L48 can run her solo with a L100 Lightning for max experience w/o worrying about something screwing up, and my energy wasted.

Valent should be Nomidor.

Just added you,
Raz

Whales

Banned
getting carried by a lvl 100 lightning thru these PRO levels is pretty fun, seems almost kinda broken. Is a lvl 100 lightning enough to carry through elite too?

I was wondering how long does it takes for the friend to ''refresh''? as in, how long do I gotta wait to re-use the same companion?

sorry, i'm asking a lot of questions!! I just don't know much yet haha

EDarkness

getting carried by a lvl 100 lightning thru these PRO levels is pretty fun, seems almost kinda broken. Is a lvl 100 lightning enough to carry through elite too?

I was wondering how long does it takes for the friend to ''refresh''? as in, how long do I gotta wait to re-use the same companion?

sorry, i'm asking a lot of questions!! I just don't know much yet haha

Yeah. If the Lightning is geared to the teeth she can carry someone through Elite as well. I use ones that aren't as geared to help my normal group make it through. She's pretty bad ass.

Muku

LOL. Gumi just sent me an email regarding my support ticket the other day. It's a "how did we do?" email. Oh, you want feedback? Shit is about to get real here.

"Thanks for taking your time to rate our service.
Your feedback will help us serve you better."

No, my feedback just tells you how awful your systems are. You won't change them. :p

Muku

What would yall say is the best full breaker right now? I want to add it to my Christmas wish list because my luck on pulling anyone with Full Break is non existant.

Muku

Any of them are great really. WoL is preferred though since he gets a 6*. I can't get one myself either... someday!

Yeah, WoL has been on my list forever. :( But then again I have no tank luck. I actually a bit ago got Leo. He's nice and all, but not quite what I need.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Since they've been adding in the enhancements which turned both Garland and Ramza beastly.

But Bartz's super barrage could be really interesting in how they take it.

What would yall say is the best full breaker right now? I want to add it to my Christmas wish list because my luck on pulling anyone with Full Break is non existant.

Right now, Agrias and will be for quite some time.

But the good news is Rain will get it and is still one of the best supports in JPN(His 6* will most likely be out by the end of the year)

So honestly, worrying about not having a full break user is pointless. You'll be getting a unit with a better full break for free.

If you care about future content, prioritizing would follow Healer > Tank > Physical > Support/Mage

CCIE

Banned
Squall, sent a FR to your ALT account. Seems a lot of people are running them here.

Running through ADV Colosseum with my PRI using Vaan as my Provoke. First turn Provoke, second Focus. Four mages chaining magic, and the mobs are easy. Now, the bosses are another matter. Approaching A-5 boss soon

Folstern

Since they've been adding in the enhancements which turned both Garland and Ramza beastly.
If Tilith is given this treatment she could be even more powerful. Kefka could be amazing with all of his unique abilities too. A nice equalizer for the sub-optimal characters at the moment.

chrono01

I know I've said this before, and I know a lot of you are tired of hearing it, but I need to say it again.

I hope the crystal change is active, when Tilith returns in Vargas' banner. I know it's too soon to have it be implemented when she first arrives, but if it's active when she comes back a second time, I might spend a bit of money (if I have to) to do a few multi-summons, since you're guaranteed a gold crystal with one and that, combined with her rate up, should give us a decent chance of getting her.

That banner is going to break so many people. It doesn't help that healers are generally difficult to get, especially one as diverse as her. She seems like such an integral part of many core groups, so I'll probably have the utmost difficulty getting her. :(

(Last time I bring up the crystal change for this week. Promise! I've met my quota)

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
If Tilith is given this treatment she could be even more powerful. Kefka could be amazing with all of his unique abilities too. A nice equalizer for the sub-optimal characters at the moment.

I view it more as a way to upgrade older characters for the power creep, without having to come up with a new level.

There would be no reason now to give it to Tilith, when she dominates in JPN. But ones like Lightning, Garland, Ramza made sense, since they've mostly fallen off.

Giving one to Kefka anytime soon would be counter productive since he just got his buff.

Muku

But Bartz's super barrage could be really interesting in how they take it.

Right now, Agrias and will be for quite some time.

But the good news is Rain will get it and is still one of the best supports in JPN(His 6* will most likely be out by the end of the year)

So honestly, worrying about not having a full break user is pointless. You'll be getting a unit with a better full break for free.

If you care about future content, prioritizing would follow Healer > Tank > Physical > Support/Mage

Yeah, I heard about Rain. I hope he gets better because I think he's trash right now. I used him for a long time in the story and maxed him out at 5*. But even if he gets Full Break, I'd only use him for that when time came. I'd rather get someone that is more helpful than just that.

Right now I'm happy with my healer (Lenna). Though none that I know of have 6*.

Squall, sent a FR to your ALT account. Seems a lot of people are running them here.

Running through ADV Colosseum with my PRI using Vaan as my Provoke. First turn Provoke, second Focus. Four mages chaining magic, and the mobs are easy. Now, the bosses are another matter. Approaching A-5 boss soon
Added! But wow, keep forgetting I'm using a second account. U can delete that other one, this has been my new main for awhile now haha

I really wanted Ramza... 2x 11-pull: Firion, Amarant, 2x Agrias, 6x Mustadio, and Charlotte. So, yeah, I can't complain much. Except I really need to level my Lightning, Vaan, Agrias, and Charlotte now.

Edit: ... and, I whaled slightly, did one more pull, and got Ramza. I'm content.

UrSuLeTzU

I really wanted Ramza... 2x 11-pull: Firion, Amarant, 2x Agrias, 6x Mustadio, and Charlotte. So, yeah, I can't complain much. Except I really need to level my Lightning, Vaan, Agrias, and Charlotte now.

Edit: ... and, I whaled slightly, did one more pull, and got Ramza. I'm content.

Man, you really must be the Devil's advocate! Must be nice swimming in all that cash :p

Man, you really must be the Devil's advocate! Must be nice swimming in all that cash :p

I am, admittedly, to the first bit. (And it was only one more pull.) On the other hand, I'm completely drained of lapis and incredibly lucky. I went from no physical attackers a week or so ago to lucking out on Ramza and Lightning, plus Vaan and Firion.

My characters aren't that strong -- I field a Kefka as a RW, who's only a hair above 300 MAG -- because I haven't started TM farming yet, nor have I begun searching for Magicite because of the current event.

Rixa

Grats :). No shame to whale if you have extra money to put in.
I havent used any money after May (most of the money used then went to slots). But I might if I run dry on Lapis before mission system. I like the daily pull things :).

Grats :). No shame to whale if you have extra money to put in.
I havent used any money after May (most of the money used then went to slots). But I might if I run dry on Lapis before mission system. I like the daily pull things :).

I should thank you, sir, for singlehandedly saving my Orbonne Monastery ELT runs. You provided me tickets, star quartz, a 6* Lightning, and soon the Chiri-katana.

And yeah, I've not put much into FFBE historically, but tonight I felt lucky (and drunk, post-Presidential debate). Ramza's my favorite FF-related character, and I'm SO glad I can field a 6* team with him.

Rixa

I should thank you, sir, for singlehandedly saving my Orbonne Monastery ELT runs. You provided me tickets, star quartz, a 6* Lightning, and soon the Chiri-katana.

*Blushes* Thank you :D. Iam happy that my leader can help others to achieve their goals. Pity that max friend list is "only" 130 members.

chrono01

I am, admittedly, to the first bit. (And it was only one more pull.) On the other hand, I'm completely drained of lapis and incredibly lucky. I went from no physical attackers a week or so ago to lucking out on Ramza and Lightning, plus Vaan and Firion.

My characters aren't that strong -- I field a Kefka as a RW, who's only a hair above 300 MAG -- because I haven't started TM farming yet, nor have I begun searching for Magicite because of the current event.
Nothing wrong at all, having a bit of disposable income and spending it where you want.

Congrats on your pulls man, you did well!

And yes, Rixa's Exdeath is amazing.

Rixa

During weekend I died once to PRO (went in with TM party) and did some PROs to get rank & full nrg. Otherwise it was dailies + TM, I used 200 Lapis to nrg + 30 nrg daily login bottle.

Screenshot_20161007-135916.png
Screenshot_20161010-093427.png

TM gaining is slow. 100 Lapis for me is 77 nrg thus roughly 0.7% TM. I had time so decided why not to use Lapis (I didnt do daily pull Saturday) to nrg. As I stated many times earlier, not macroing & doing it purely manually with phone.

Rixa

Nice, that's some hefty jumps~ although, how did you not get almost any limit breaks out of that?

ES - Entrance, no time for extra tapping & waiting. Its over 10s or more per run if I do Exit & manually tap mob by mob. It just takes too much time and most of those units I wont use in party.
Cecil will be in party when 2 tanks is needed, since its my 2nd Cecil. Cecil is also 4* (pulled as 4*). Prioritizing to TM, screw the LB :).

tuffymon

Why manually? Just hit auto and make sure auto limit is on? Usually 4~ people will limit break, got the trophy super quick and easy...

That is assuming you still needed the trophy~

Rixa

Why manually? Just hit auto and make sure auto limit is on? Usually 4~ people will limit break, got the trophy super quick and easy...

No time for that and no point with those units. It still over 5s slower than Entrance. Obviously it would be different situation if I was using PC & Macros. I just try to burn nrg as fast as possible.

Trophy will come when its done, Iam not in hurry to get it. Being curious I looked Ability trophy, it is: 9018 / 10000.

Tested with ES - Exit (pushed Auto) with Exdeath friend (just grabbing what ever comes)
At boss 0 LB were ready. So it depends heavily what friend leader you use.

With @Kourio Lightning (pushed Auto without targeting) I got 0 LB at boss. Sad thing is that L is kinda slow friend leader :D.
So in Exit you need to start fight with targeting one enemy unit. This takes more time and you need to tab once more per run.

When manually doing, everything needs to be easy and as few tabs as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom