• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouriozan

With great amount of lapis comes great responsibility.

o6p2TAhl.jpg

Just got gold peerless chemist trophy, the other are at 386/1000 and 261/1000 T-T
With my 35 tickets, that's 3 months of hoarding (but I also used 5250 lapis for Lightning), all those rank ups and colosseum rewards helped!
When's Paladin Cecil rates up?!

Lyrian

With great amount of lapis comes great responsibility.

o6p2TAhl.jpg

Just got gold peerless chemist trophy, the other are at 386/1000 and 261/1000 T-T
With my 35 tickets, that's 3 months of hoarding (but I also used 5250 lapis for Lightning), all those rank ups and colosseum rewards helped!
When's Paladin Cecil rates up?!

Nice stash there :)

Cecil gets a rate up (in theory) right after FF13, which should be next.

Assuming that the BF collab won't exist on global, the schedule probably looks like:

FFT (now) --> FF13 --> Halloween Event --> FF4

So... about a month away, maybe slightly less. FF13 is surely going to be a split banner like FFT is; no clue on how long the Halloween event will be.

Syntsui

Clyne from the daily pull.... This banner has been straight up depressing for me. If I don't pull Agrias by Thursday, I'll have to spend my tickets...

tuffymon

Chilly, that Ramza was fun to play with on Pro, cheer the first four battles, Ultima with Lenna's LB in play, 25k~ to everything, and than Lightning played cleanup, I should have done Elite instead.

Okay, any general advice for Brachiosaur in the trial chamber? I really want that killer bow for my Artemios but can't bring this dino down!!

My most successful attempt so far was Agrias for full break, Kefka for blizzaga, Charlotte for shellga and provoke (and the occasional cura), Fina for cheer and healing, and Artemios for barrage. I got the bastard down to quarter health, but he snorted Fina and Agrias in back to back turns. Game over.

Is it just total luck, or should I try a different tactic? Waiting on my bench is Amarant, Exdeath, and Ludmille, if that helps.

Rootbeer

Banned

Assuming that the BF collab won't exist on global, the schedule probably looks like:

So... about a month away, maybe slightly less. FF13 is surely going to be a split banner like FFT is; no clue on how long the Halloween event will be.

Ooo FF13 is next!?

I really want to pull Hope. Just love his character. Would go great with my Lightning

Zhadgon

Today pull a Garland (my first one) not even mad, in this FFT event I have only pull Alma and Mustadio.

By the way, did anyone got the the thief's bracer already?

And finally could anyone link me or know how should look the esper skill grid (lvl 40) for all.

Still with 13 friend spots left with a 349 Mag Kefka my Id. is 122,944,657.

.n_n.

tuffymon

Ooo FF13 is next!?

I really want to pull Hope. Just love his character. Would go great with my Lightning

Are we talking FF13 where he was a whinny baby the whole game? or 13-2 where he seemed a bit more grown up and sophisticated? That's seriously night/day of a character...

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
4700 Lapis, katana + shield cooked from this event, all tickets acquired (no good pulls on any of them), all SQ. Probably done farming auracites on PRO, but i might just keep for the rank exp. Definitely done with any daily pulls in advance of the next banners. Saving up for my first, no doubt disappointing, 11 pull. :)

I have a bunch of units I need to awaken from using my spare slots working PRO. So instead of using today for cactuars I have to focus on getting a bunch of Sacred Crystals. And assuming cactuar dunes goes away tomorrow, I guess I'll just farm megacrysts in this event explos.

Let it be known that I've LOVED this event. Challenging elite levels, productive pro levels, great rank experience, great gil, fun explorations with a surprisingly good megacrysts reward. The banners were JUST OK, but otherwise, what a damn good event. Will be hard to top it. Hoping a Halloween event is creative as hell.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch

Most likely will be FFBF next. They did announce it a bit back in the Dev interview along side FFIV and FFT events. A lot of it will depend on how long will they make these events. Will they be a week or two each?

I could also see them switch the FF4 and FF13 banners around too. It would make more sense to me, since the FF4 banner is an upgrade of 3 characters and 3 new ones. While the FFXIII is 5 new ones and their most popular banner to date, star.

Kouriozan

Ahh I wait the day when Arena comes and I have DualCast + Ultima ready for 5* Kefka.
I see the point tho, without TM use Exdeath is valid point. One Thundaga / Blizzaga / Hyperdrive just aint enough. Exdeath needs to be 6* in order to have Meteor & DC.

The arena should release before Exdeath get his 6*, too.
By the way, I kinda expect the next story update and trial in the next maintenance.

Rixa

The arena should release before Exdeath get his 6*, too.
By the way, I kinda expect the next story update and trial in the next maintenance.

Most likely yup. Any ideas does Arena have own equipment settings. Or if you fine tune for arena, it affects & fucks everything for Colosseum & Story / Grind setup?

c-murph

Ahh I wait the day when Arena comes and I have DualCast + Ultima ready for 5* Kefka.
I see the point tho, without TM use Exdeath is valid point. One Thundaga / Blizzaga / Hyperdrive just aint enough. Exdeath needs to be 6* in order to have Meteor & DC.

Don't forget the Lordly Robes, two pairs of Earrings and 4 Shantotto Mag +30%, with max Ramuh Esper.

Kouriozan

Most likely yup. Any ideas does Arena have own equipment settings. Or if you fine tune for arena, it affects & fucks everything for Colosseum & Story / Grind setup?

It'll pobably be your current party or one you set up in the options like Friend/Colosseum parties.

ZangBa

I really wanted Agrias, so I made a big mistake and started pulling. 2 Bediles, 2 Penelos, 2 shadows, 1 Edgar, 1 Shanttoto, 1 Rydia and my 4th Kuja. 3 gold crystals, which were Bedile, Penelo and Shadow. Hopefully this will offset the Lightning I pulled and restore some balance lol.

I really wanted Agrias, so I made a big mistake and started pulling. 2 Bediles, 2 Penelos, 2 shadows, 1 Edgar, 1 Shanttoto, 1 Rydia and my 4th Kuja. 3 gold crystals, which were Bedile, Penelo and Shadow. Hopefully this will offset the Lightning I pulled and restore some balance lol.

ALL IS RIGHT

Rixa

Don't forget the Lordly Robes, two pairs of Earrings and 4 Shantotto Mag +30%, with max Ramuh Esper.
Something like that, I need 9 SQ more for 2nd pair of earrings.
It'll pobably be your current party or one you set up in the options like Friend/Colosseum parties.

I think its empty hope for getting it so that you have own build for Arena & Story, for example abilities:

Arena 5* Exdeath
3x30% MAG, Dual Cast

Story Exdeath
4x30% MAG

Same for weapons:
Arena 5* CoD
Some Human killer weapon

Story 5* CoD
Raw atk weapon.

There is always a great chance to forgot switch equipments :p

Razmos

I fucking hate how unprofessionalaly those ratings are written.

"Use Exdeath instead"

That's great and super helpful for those who don't have Exdeath, thanks.

You can tell it's written by an annoying redditor.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I fucking hate how unprofessionalaly those ratings are written.

"Use Exdeath instead"

That's great and super helpful for those who don't have Exdeath, thanks.

You can tell it's written by an annoying redditor.

Ballpark rating, highly subject to change

You guys take the ratings/reviews too serious xD
All 6* units are "good" anyway.

EDarkness

Same :/

--Daily pulls:

1/2 price: Maria
Ticket: GOLD..... Vivi :/

Dammit. That's the third troll gold in four days.

Grats to everyone who keeps taking my luck on their pulls.

I got two gold crystals the first day and they were both crap. <sigh> So sad. No luck since then.

Folstern

You guys take the ratings/reviews too serious xD
All 6* units are "good" anyway.
Plenty of people do take it seriously though and make this forum and reddit an echo chamber full of misleading information. The rating system on the wiki is getting better but still needs work.

Ludens

Banned
Blow on your phones speakers. I heard that might help

No I mean, I saw people are getting a lot of good characters, no matter if I use ticket or I got for the half-price daily drop, I only get crappy characters.
Like I have some minor characters from FF I can barely remember of, but not even a "main" character so far.

EDarkness

No I mean, I saw people are getting a lot of good characters, no matter if I use ticket or I got for the half-price daily drop, I only get crappy characters.
Like I have some minor characters from FF I can barely remember of, but not even a "main" character so far.

There's just a lot of randomness to this and depending on where you are on the RNG scale you can get some good roll or bad ones. The real problem is that there's no real upside to getting a gold or rainbow crystal. Sure you can get Lightning, Ramza, or Delita with a rainbow, but there are a ton of 5* units you're more likely to get and a good chunk of them aren't worth having. So it makes the whole feeling of getting a better crystal feel bad and it shouldn't.

I can understand why they say reroll in the beginning so that you can guarantee you'll have some good characters later on.

Muku

Troll crystals are the worst. Glad I didn't get any of those today. Blue which means crap already so my expectations were set.

Though to be fair, on my main I got Mustadio, which is cool. Not even mad, I'll take that trust. Alt account got Shantotto. Meh. But it's first on that account so her trust I guess.

I figured my alt account would get Mustadio before my main, since it seems to have the FFT characters and my main had none at the time. Still.... waiting for Orlandu..

Kouriozan

I agree it's better to not take those rating too seriously, there will always be situations where lower rated units will be better than the top ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom