• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonkeng

Congrats Bon - really nice Lightning, Delita and now Ramza :-D

I stopped pulling for now since i already got Agrias and if i were to pull Ramza now i wouldnt have a way to level him up or farm his 6* materials anyway.

Thanks. It's crazy getting 5* base 3 weeks in a row. I just hope I didn't curse myself when the banners that truly matters comes out, like Orlandu Tidus and Eileen.

And I also won't be able to awake Ramza and get his materia. 4 days left, I'm targeting Delita's materia first since it's more useful.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
You are not the only one, I am in the same boat.
.n_n.

I mean we got our first 5/6* unit just last month - most players dont rock a 6* yet xD
Thanks. It's crazy getting 5* base 3 weeks in a row. I just hope I didn't curse myself when the banners that truly matters comes out, like Orlandu Tidus and Eileen.

And I also won't be able to awake Ramza and get his materia. 4 days left, I'm targeting Delita's materia first since it's more useful.
Haha yeah - but i think you will be fine luck wise when it comes to upcoming units, you seems to spend your Lapis thoughtful which is the most important stuff.

Ramza right now seems to be a pretty good unit, but when we get Enhancements he will be quite broken with his 100% statboost, healing etc. lol. You really got yourself a Keeper heh.

Got a gold Agrias today with the daily pull, which would be a lot more exciting if I didn't already have her. Guess it's one step closer to her TM, so I can't complain all that much. One of these days I'll pull a decent healer.

Is there a general guide out there about the best esper matchups? I think I get the general gist of what unit should get which esper for the mages, but I'm not sure if Diabolos, Golem, or Ifrit is better for my attack/support/tanks.

Syntsui

Got a gold Agrias today with the daily pull, which would be a lot more exciting if I didn't already have her. Guess it's one step closer to her TM, so I can't complain all that much. One of these days I'll pull a decent healer.

For the love of god don't fuse her, get two swords.

For the love of god don't fuse her, get two swords.

meh I disagree with this personally. New weapons will come out and frankly you don't need two get the one twice as fast and move on to another TM.

I am not a TM farmer, to be honest. I have yet to get a single TM, even though I've put a decent amount of time into the game at this point. I think my highest right now is Artemios around 22%. I don't understand the whole memu thingamajig, but admittedly haven't looked much into it.

So the chances of me maxing out Agrias' TM is extremely slim, much less twice. Thanks for the tip though!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Going to miss this event. Been running it for Xp and Rank, plus matts for future 6*.
Getting close to rank 60, means closer to 7 hour full charge. And alone with units, capped off a few with some 30 between 80 levels of gain for most others I've used.

Pejo

Daily got me a Freya. I've been lucky in that the few dailies I've pulled have all gotten me new units, but man I need so many Sacred Crystals now, it's not even funny. And I'm not getting started on them any time soon because I'm grinding this event as long as I possibly can, then gonna bum rush the story.

RedZaraki

Banned
Progress Report:

Bought the 6-star mats needed to upgrade Cecil and now saving for Exdeath. Currently around 5k auracite.

As soon as that's finished, I'm going to spend the rest of this event running the Advanced Exploration and attempting to level up my Ramuh to 40 and Diablo to 30+. Also hoping to get enough mega crysts to start another Hero Ring.

Any leftover Auracite I get will go to the 6-star mat I have the least of at that moment. And after this event finishes it will FINALLY be back to Trust Mastery farming with that Memu.

Syntsui

Considering XIII will probably be the next banner and there is a small chance that Lightning won't be on it, will it be worth a pull? How good is Snow?

bonkeng

Considering XIII will probably be the next banner and there is a small chance that Lightning won't be on it, will it be worth a pull? How good is Snow?

As far as I know, Snow will be great, since he can get to 6* immediately. But just like the few that came before him, powercreep will come and he'll be relegated to the backseat.

On the positive side, he'll be much easier to pull since he's 4* base and the first to have a 6* from a 4*.

Lyrian

Ok, you people are vamping all the luck out of this thread.

I can't even pull a damn Mustadio.

9 for 9 for trash pulls this banner (with 3 troll golds). 2 more to go to match that dreaded 11 pull posted a few pages ago.

Today's loser pulls (#8 and 9):

-- Vivi **again**
-- Shantotto (at least this one is worth something)

Meh, meh, meh.

Starting to work up the Vaan I pulled last week in concession that I'm not going to be able to pull Agrias, just like every 4* base offered on a banner so far since launch.

Cleared A-5 last night. That was probably the absolute limit for a team without 4* base or higher DPS. 300+ MAG mages chaining for next to no damage at all. Artemios, with all of his killers, can barely scratch anything anymore because of a lack of ATK +10% materias. Without weakness bonuses, he might as well be doing 0 most enemies.

S-1 in progress, against all odds. Trash mobs are **evil** on S-1. Who needs to DPS when you have to spend most of every round constantly dispelling mobs (and your full breaks on them) who will one shot everyone the next turn after buffing with Bravery (and sometimes the game cuts them a break and lets them attack while buffing on the same turn)?

Kefka is still looking to file a lawsuit after being clocked by a tree for 3500 in a single attack.

H3xum

So I am trying to buy something from the store and it is saying I don't have sufficient funds, but, I have like 7x the funds in my account.

Any thoughts? iOS 10.1...iPhone 6S Plus

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
In a weird couple-day interlude with the awakening vortex and farming sacred crystals. Kefka2, Ludmill1-of-3 up to 5*, and Alma up to 4*. Think I'll just float between this and farming megacrysts until this banner is over.

CCIE

Banned
My primary account seems to be stuck on pulling Krile - four in a row now. Just running ELT, and hope to have enough for two sets of 6* mats by Thursday. After event will run TMR

My ALT is running PRO with the thought I will have enough to get the Katana as well. Solo Lightning with Friend unit, and up to L61 and climbing. When event is over, I have to farm SC, and HC to Awaken Locke, ExDeath, and Agrias. I also have to find the time to level ExDeath #2

iOS users, how are you TM farming? I know there are a few ways to do this on the Android system but I need a way to do this on the iOS. PM any info please. Much appreciated.

So when did Orlandu show up in JP? Does he come much later?

Cause Ramza and Delita are cool and all, but that's not the 5* I want so I stopped after my daily with getting Agrias

iOS users, how are you TM farming? I know there are a few ways to do this on the Android system but I need a way to do this on the iOS. PM any info please. Much appreciated.

Do you have a computer? Use an Android emulator on that. Your account can go back and forth between them and those are by far the easiest and most efficient ways to do it.

Valentus

Snow: Its an Amarant better done. He like amarant can get 100% draw attacks with golem esper and provoke, and 90% countering with sabin's TM.

Snow is a better unit than amarant because he can equip shields, and he can equip maces and daggers (so you can equip an status dagger and those counters can be more effective to get the desired status)

Also Snow has a base DEF of 135, unlike amarant that has DEF 100. Snow with golem and the right equip (Main gauche (+10), Escutcheon (+36), Green Beret (+10), Black Garb (+35), 2 black belts (+30 total), and 4 DEF+10 Materias (+54) you can get a total DEF of 382.

For comparing, Charlotte max def can get to 368 with full def equip. The difference is that charlotte can cover with 50% chance, and snow can draw single attacks with 100% chance (with provoke), so his high def can be more useful. If you already have a Charlotte or a WoL, snow is not a priority. If you dont have one of the 2, Snow is a top pick. Hes 4star base.

Hope: He is another 4star base unit. Hope is a red mage that can be a physical attacker too, its your choice. In his magic side, he has the 5 elemental -ga skills (except bioga and stonega), and in the white magic side, he can use esuna and revive. So his magic arsenal is very versatile.

In the equip section, he can equip rods, staffs, daggers and projectiles. Just like ExDeath, he can equip shields, and like kefka, can equip hats and clothes. The best of 2 worlds.

His TM is Nue, a projectile (that means he can equip his own TM) that will have the highest MAG in global for a time (+82)

In the magic affinity, he like ExDeath, can equip white, black, and green magic.

In the stats, he has almost equal stats than ExDeath and Kefka, beating both on ATK and MAG (kefka and Hope MAG are the same), and a hope with non-TM equip can get a total of 371 MAG. ExDeath in the same conditions can get 344 MAG, and Kefka 356 MAG.

But if you happen to get Hopes TM, his mag goes up to 418 MAG.

A hard hitter mage that can esuna and revive party members. Hope is the gem of this batch aside of lightning.

Vanille: There is not much you can say of Vanille. She is another base 4star, and she is a total-package support unit, because she has focus and cheer, and esuna. She doesnt have curaja, but cura and curaga. She can also be useful in battle because her Limit is Death with 70% chance of success. if you want a support unit with cheer/focus and esuna, Vanille is a nice unit.

Sahz: full break. 3star base unit. Nothing more good to say about him.

Fang: I repeat what i say before. In brave exvius being a dragoon = crap.

Another week of running PRO for rank and unit EXP. I'm seeing how many lower-leveled units I can bring along so the experience isn't wasted. I love this event so much and I don't want it to end.

Capped the real MVP Krile at 60 to drop Thundaras with a strong MAG friend and boost Vaan (Thundara), Lightning (Electric Blitz), Ramza (whatever), and Agrias (Bladeblitz).

bonkeng

Hope: He is another 4star base unit. Hope is a red mage that can be a physical attacker too, its your choice. In his magic side, he has the 5 elemental -ga skills (except bioga and stonega), and in the white magic side, he can use esuna and revive. So his magic arsenal is very versatile.

In the equip section, he can equip rods, staffs, daggers and projectiles. Just like ExDeath, he can equip shields, and like kefka, can equip hats and clothes. The best of 2 worlds.

His TM is Nue, a projectile (that means he can equip his own TM) that will have the highest MAG in global for a time (+82)

In the magic affinity, he like ExDeath, can equip white, black, and green magic.

In the stats, he has almost equal stats than ExDeath and Kefka, beating both on ATK and MAG (kefka and Hope MAG are the same), and a hope with non-TM equip can get a total of 371 MAG. ExDeath in the same conditions can get 344 MAG, and Kefka 356 MAG.

But if you happen to get Hopes TM, his mag goes up to 418 MAG.

A hard hitter mage that can esuna and revive party members. Hope is the gem of this batch aside of lightning.

wtf. He'll be great for chaining then.

Was going to skip the FF13 banner since already have Lightning. Good for dailies at least.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I've been thinking. Since we keep shitting on Reddit, we should do our own rankings. With strippers and blackjack

1. Shadow
2. Lightning
99999. Chilly's ranking of Lightning.

FINALLY beat Brachiosaur!! Holy cow, that thing was hard. And I'll even fully admit that I "cheated" by using the 100 lapis to resurrect my team. I had him down to one or two more rounds and just decided "to hell with it". I mean, we get a free 100 every day anyway, so I'll chalk this up to a free pass for the killer bow.

The bow is actually a lower attack boost that I had in my head, but it feels good to have a pretty solid front row of tanks and attackers. With Kefka and/or Exdeath in my back row, that only leaves the healer slot for me to have a team I'm really happy with.

Woot!

Whales

Banned
Thanks!

What amazes me more is the time I pulled both Delita and Ramza is almost the same. maybe this is my magic time.

do your next pull at 16:10! lol

just realized you could trade those auracite event shards to that moogle king... used them all on tickets, got like 5 of them. I really want Agrias!!

I blew all the tickets and only got mustadio :/

Hope will definitely be a great mage for quite some time, shame his weapon is a projectile -.-

Would like a few vanilles for her TM, will likely pull for a few of those and Lightning, well, BAHAHAAHHA

Valentus

I also want Hope, I need to see if Gumi will split the banner again or not.

my prediction:

Batch 1: Lightning, Sahz, Vanille
Batch 2: Snow, Hope, Fang

Or maybe gumi goes full "fuck you" and put lightning with sahz and fang in part 1, and the 3 four star in part 2.

my prediction:

Batch 1: Lightning, Sahz, Vanille
Batch 2: Snow, Hope, Fang

Or maybe gumi goes full "fuck you" and put lightning with sahz and fang in part 1, and the 3 four star in part 2.

Don't even say it!! You know the very well fucking could.

Part of me is glad this fucking event is ending, my poor TM farming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom