• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

Is it worth doing dailies for agrias even though I already have a full breaker?
Absolutely! Well, if you already have a stand-alone tank, such as Charlotte. This way you can Provoke and Full Break, with each unit, in the first turn.

I have WoL too, but I'm still hoping for Agrias. :(

tuffymon

I'd say no, but that's me. I think after all my terrible pulls, I'm just going to save up and hammer a banner weeks from now.

Btw, How much would people lose their minds, if we had no event this Friday, but instead a week break before the Halloween event? GASP

Malakhov

Banned
On one account I have WoL and on the other I use Charlotte and Vaan. I dont have Ramza nor Delita nor Lightning but with the luck I have right now it's impossible for me to pull those so the only small possibility for me in this banner is Agrias.

Razmos

Yeah I wouldn't mind a break either, means I can focus on levelling up and awakening Lenna and Agrias and doing some trust mastery grinding.

tuffymon

I'd welcome it. TM farming all week long and take a break from events.

Same, after the massive grind (even if it was welcome with the rank levels etc), I too would be alright with a week of grinding tm's~

I have almost finished leveling a full party with grinding pro, with the occasional elite. 2 were 4 star (54/58), and 1 was 5 star (1), all 3 are in the 70s and should finish by the end of Monday...

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Absolutely! Well, if you already have a stand-alone tank, such as Charlotte. This way you can Provoke and Full Break, with each unit, in the first turn.

I have WoL too, but I'm still hoping for Agrias. :(

Thats what i did - had WoL before but i benched him since i got Agrias. Running Charlotte + Agrias instead of WoL now if i need a tank. It worked out fine so far with WoL but for tougher challenges down the line you cant have your Tank being responsible for 1-3 rounds of Full Break why other party members are getting attacked lol.

Malakhov

Banned
Thats what i did - had WoL before but i benched him since i got Agrias. Running Charlotte + Agrias instead of WoL now if i need a tank. It worked out fine so far with WoL but for tougher challenges down the line you cant have your Tank being responsible for 1-3 rounds of Full Break why other party members are getting attacked lol.

I can see doing that for now but in the future we'll need a top tier tank like WoL. That's why I'm hesitating pulling on this banner. Besides Agrias, there's nothing else for me since Ramza is out of the equation.

chrono01

On one account I have WoL and on the other I use Charlotte and Vaan. I dont have Ramza nor Delita nor Lightning but with the luck I have right now it's impossible for me to pull those so the only small possibility for me in this banner is Agrias.
So, I'm not the only one here yet without a Lightning, or a Delita, or a Ramza? I AM NOT ALONE!!!

*sobs*

Anyway, I get where you're coming from. It can be difficult to try for a character, especially a 4* base one, when you already have a character capable of Full Break. I can completely understand you wanting to save your Lapis for a future banner, but I can't help myself in doing daily pull trying for Agrias. The only Full Break character I currently have is WoL, and he's awesome, but I want a separate Full Break, so I can bring both for that delicious Provoke/Full Break combo. I know there will be other chances for a Full Break character in the future...but I'm impatient. :/

I should probably stop and save for the FFIII or Tilith banner, and yet here I am...

Yeah, it's a great setup. So useful.

Oh yeah havent looked what it needs to be done to unlock Diabolos. Not sure if I wait after I have done TM.
Much respect on the TM grind, BTW. Some impressive numbers, especially for doing it manually. I don't use NOX or anything either, so whatever I get is manual too. Well, when I'm not farming the PRO event, which I've been doing 99% of the time since I finish with the Items/Star Quartz/Tickets. Rank XP just too tempting...

scarlet

So, I'm not the only one here yet without a Lightning, or a Delita, or a Ramza? I AM NOT ALONE!!!

*sobs*

Anyway, I get where you're coming from. It can be difficult to try for a character, especially a 4* base one, when you already have a character capable of Full Break. I can completely understand you wanting to save your Lapis for a future banner, but I can't help myself in doing daily pull trying for Agrias. The only Full Break character I currently have is WoL, and he's awesome, but I want a separate Full Break, so I can bring both for that delicious Provoke/Full Break combo. I know there will be other chances for a Full Break character in the future...but I'm impatient. :/

I should probably stop and save for the FFIII or Tilith banner, and yet here I am...

Yeah, it's a great setup. So useful.

Much respect on the TM grind, BTW. Some impressive numbers, especially for doing it manually. I don't use NOX or anything either, so whatever I get is manual too. Well, when I'm not farming the PRO event, which I've been doing 99% of the time since I finish with the Items/Star Quartz/Tickets. Rank XP just too tempting...

I don't have base 5* either.

Why don't you use charlotte and wol? Charlotte for tank and wol for FB.

cw_sasuke

I can see doing that for now but in the future we'll need a top tier tank like WoL. That's why I'm hesitating pulling on this banner. Besides Agrias, there's nothing else for me since Ramza is out of the equation.

Charlotte is the best Tank in the game right now and it will be a while until we get 6* WoL - if i had Cecil thought i probably wouldnt have bothered with a change since his 6* version isnt that far away. With the units i have now its the best setup though - also i read that Charlotte is getting a unique shield from a sidequest down the line as well.

Malakhov

Banned

*sobs*

No, you're not alone! I havent pulled anything that can replace a unit in my party in a long, long while. And in the process of trying to get Lightning, I lost all my tickets and Lapis and had to start from scratch again. So after getting more tickets from this event and a good amount of Lapis, I'm hesitating pulling again unless it's an amazing banner.

Folstern

*sobs*
I am also yet without a base 5*. It pains me.

Hoping we get a week off from events so that I can finish my remaining quests and do some random farming. I need Sacred Crystals, XP and megacite...

chrono01

I don't have base 5* either.

Why don't you use charlotte and wol? Charlotte for tank and wol for FB.
So there's three! The circle grows bigger.

And I could do that. I guess. It's just WoL isn't exactly amazing for dishing out damage, so I'd rather replace him with a more capable Full Break-user, but that could definitely work in a pinch! Thanks for the idea.

No, you're not alone! I havent pulled anything that can replace a unit in my party in a long, long while. And in the process of trying to get Lightning, I lost all my tickets and Lapis and had to start from scratch again. So after getting more tickets from this event and a good amount of Lapis, I'm hesitating pulling again unless it's an amazing banner.
Haha, same here. I have just under 5000 Lapis, and something like 12 tickets. I've resigned myself to daily pulls (nothing more), since there's still a ncie amount of 3* base characters I'd like (Zidane, Miyuki, Firion, Bartz, etc.). If I get a 4* (or 5*!) base along the way, that is appreciated. I don't expect to, and the 250 Lapis per day is a small price to pay so I don't mind.

I'm definitely saving my tickets for an amazing banner, as you are. The last great unit I got was WoL, while trying for Lightning. Well, Cecil too, but he came in the same ten-pull.

I am also yet without a base 5*. It pains me.

I am also hoping we get a week off from events so that I can finish my remaining quests and do some random farming. I need Sacred Crystals, XP and megacite...
Haha, and another. There's more of us than I thought.

It's definitely a bittersweet moment, when I see someone pull a 6* here. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for them (I truly mean that, you guys/gals here are awesome people) but it still pains me that I am still without one. I'm sure, with time, my moment will eventually come (hopefully), so I (and we all) must just remain as patient as we can until that rainbow light shines upon us.

Rixa

What is base 5*? Is it something edible?

Indeed PRO is giving good rank exp. I just want to get TM done ;) and then to plan something else (whatever is going when its done). So Iam not doing rank, I let it raise slowly (67 now).

chrono01

Got second Agrias. Welp, might do her TM one day.
This doesn't make me feel good, haha. Congrats though!

I got my fourth trash character in a row on this banner, today bringing me Edgar. I'm thinking of calling it quits here, since it's clear this one has it out for me. I'll wait until the next banner and see how my luck is.

Razmos

Holy shit, Rainbow Crystal on my daily
ks11gtW.png

2 Agrias in a row followed by Ramza. I'm never that lucky!

scarlet

This doesn't make me feel good, haha. Congrats though!

I got my fourth trash character in a row on this banner, today bringing me Edgar. I'm thinking of calling it quits here, since it's clear this one has it out for me. I'll wait until the next banner and see how my luck is.

Sorry :(

Congrats Razmos!

Malakhov

Banned
I leveled 3 of my TM shantottos this weekend, with them and my two mages and a mage friend, it's like press repeat and wreak havoc. Should of done this sooner.

bonkeng

Dailies got me another Clyne. Wtf, 3rd time this banner. No banner units yet.

Decided to use the 7 tickets i got from Mog King recently.

1. Mustadio
2. Mustadio
3. Mustadio
4. Anzelm
5. Agrias (yay finally!)
6. Cyan
7. Rainbow Crystal (Troll?)

Holy shit this guy showed up!

5A2WLLA.png

chrono01

1. Mustadio
2. Mustadio
3. Mustadio
4. Anzelm
5. Agrias (yay finally!)
6. Cyan

5A2WLLA.png
Wow, congrats!

Did you have him yet? Wow, both Agrias and Ramza, nice job!

scarlet

1. Mustadio
2. Mustadio
3. Mustadio
4. Anzelm
5. Agrias (yay finally!)
6. Cyan

5A2WLLA.png

I've told you!

Congrats, and give me some of your luck

bonkeng

Wow, congrats!

Did you have him yet? Wow, both Agrias and Ramza, nice job!

No i didn't have Ramza.

Was only doing dailies, but claimed the first 7 tickets from Mog King. Decided to blow it all since i didn't pull a single banner unit yet.

Thought of stopping when i got Agrias, but what can 3 tickets do? Ramza's rate seems like much better than Delita and Lightning.

I've told you!

Congrats, and give me some of your luck

Thanks. Now I'm scared of having a long drought of not pulling any good.

Rixa

No i didn't have Ramza.

Was only doing dailies, but claimed the first 7 tickets from Mog King. Decided to blow it all since i didn't pull a single banner unit yet.

Thought of stopping when i got Agrias, but what can 3 tickets do? Ramza's rate seems like much better than Delita and Lightning.

This man, grats a lot :D.

chrono01

No i didn't have Ramza.

Congrats again then!

I'm not getting any banner units with my dailies, aside from Mustadio on the first day, so I'm saving my tickets for Tilith. This banner hates me, and I'm not going to give it the honor of completely depleting me of everything.

bonkeng

This man, grats a lot :D.

Congrats again then!

I'm not getting any banner units with my dailies, aside from Mustadio on the first day, so I'm saving my tickets for Tilith. This banner hates me, and I'm not going to give it the honor of completely depleting me of everything.

Thanks!

What amazes me more is the time I pulled both Delita and Ramza is almost the same. maybe this is my magic time.

Syntsui

Fuck gambling adction, fuck it fuck it fuck it.

Pulled a Mustadio from daily, which I guess is alright but I really wanted Agrias... So I used one ticket and.... Got another Mustadio's, I said fuck it and used another one and got Agrias, Yay!!!

I thought, wow I'm so lucky what if I use some more tickets? I ended up using all 9 of them and proceed to get Penelos, Lunas, Galuf and Edgar. All trash of trash but in the end I got another CoD, which is useless as now I have 6 of them.

windfish

Everytime I check this thread the page is almost plastered with amazing pull results, gratz to all of you lucky bastards.

Was promising myself to hold off for a while to avoid getting more and more depressed by those terrible Anzelm Bedile and Shadow pulls but caved and went for a daily.

Blue crystal - yellow crystal - Agrias ...Yay?
Should I drop Vaan and Charlotte for her?

I'm not sure. It could be. People seem to really like it, I've never had a taste though.
Me neither! I've had been playing day 1 of soft launch and only pulled 2 rainbows: Golbez (have Kefka x3) and supertrolling Duane. >_<

To make matters worse, Duane was Blue -> Gold -> Rainbow, iirc.

cw_sasuke

Congrats Bon - really nice Lightning, Delita and now Ramza :-D

I stopped pulling for now since i already got Agrias and if i were to pull Ramza now i wouldnt have a way to level him up or farm his 6* materials anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom