• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muku

I don't get how people do alt accounts, I struggle to keep up with just the one lol

I play it on my off time. When I'm not doing something in my main one. I'm not hardcore about it, least right now. It's just fun playing with a different group of characters. And something to play on bus.

I have like 5200 auracite, already have all of the summon tickets, star quartz and have my shield/sword made. I don't have any units that can be 6* yet but should I just buy 6* mats? Those abilities you can buy seem kind of lackluster, plus I don't have any of those characters.

I dunno I guess it just depends on what type of "player" you are right?

I mean take me, yes of course I'd like all the great legacy "future proof" indestructible OMFGISREAL units but come on, its gambling. Its all gambling lol I care about specific characters because I like them.

Anyone who followed the old thread knew I was just as obsessed with getting Ex-Death as I am now about getting the Emperor.

I LIKES WHAT I LIKE

Lyrian

Most likely will be FFBF next. They did announce it a bit back in the Dev interview along side FFIV and FFT events. A lot of it will depend on how long will they make these events. Will they be a week or two each?

I could also see them switch the FF4 and FF13 banners around too. It would make more sense to me, since the FF4 banner is an upgrade of 3 characters and 3 new ones. While the FFXIII is 5 new ones and their most popular banner to date, star.

Perhaps, but the time for BF Version 1 has already really passed. Who is going to want to pull on a banner that only has 5* max units (for now), as there are 6* units in play?

Tillith 6* is a really, really, really long way away. Would Gumi actually advertise "pull the jackpot unit now because she will be meta in 4-6 months"? I seriously doubt it.

That said, without an event, it **might** be slotted into that 1 week window between mog king events. But, it's absolutely NOW or never (until FFBF version 2 happens way down the road). Even then, version 1 of the collab is an awful poor banner at this point.

-- I don't see FF4 swapping for FF13 because of power creep progression. Global needs to power creep from 5* max -> 6* (now) to 4* max -> 6* (FF13), before power creeping to 3* max -> 6* (Cecil and future older unit upgrades).

WHY THE FUCK IS THE EMPEROR'S SPACE BLANK

ASKJDGHASGDGHALSKDHLAAJKLASDJ

Look at this way. Emperor is not on the absolute top of the ratings list, so they can't say "use this unit". On the other hand, the blank space means that they respect him enough not to slander him with a snide comment or to directly say to use another unit. Given the horribly slanted perspective of the ratings system there, the blank space is about as good of a compliment as a unit is going to get without a rating >13 and shows him respect by not disrespecting him.

A complete joke.

At the end, the only 2 units irreplaceable are Tilith and Orlandu. The rest all have alternative B,C and D.

Fast forward 3 months.... practically all units on that list will say "Use X {unit released in the last month} instead."

CCIE

Banned
Bonkeng, Tuffymon, etc.. - can you send me an invite for your alt? I think I have most of the main people on this board, but if you guys could check?
327 490 148 is my ALT account

I FINALLY awakened Lightning to 6* this morning. Agrias is at 4* max, ExDeath is at 4* max, Garnet is at 5* max, and Locke is almost to 4* max. Still haven't left the second island yet ;) Those new units are pretty average without the use of Hero Rings yet. I mainly use ExDeath for Imperil for my FL Lightning when running PRO, because his Blizzaga is so incredibly ineffective right now.

Speaking of which, I actually unlocked the HR recipe this morning on my ALT, and I didn't even grind to do so. Got there naturally just playing the game this time.

I just might be able to get all the mats for the Katana after all by Thursday evening (you guys were right), and I've gotten my ALT account to L40 just running PRO over, and over, and over, and over... Then next Friday, I will be running the Awakening Vortex because I have a LOT of units to awaken, and not enough SC to do so. Agrias takes 15 SC to awaken, so I will have to settle for awakening Locke and getting him to 4* max by the end of the event instead. Hoping to get Lightning to L48 for the Blitz moves as well before the end of the event.

Chilly - I love your Ramza ( he is my favorite unit )

I am also getting closer to abandoning my PRI. Yet another trash pull on dailies. I'm just running Cactuars on that one, and maxing my third Kefka. Nothing else to really do. Tomorrow will go back to the event, and I think I will actually have enough auracite to get the mats for TWO future 6*'s for this account.

I'm debating whether to run a round of cactuars on my ALT so I can get a huge jumpstart on Lightning before going back to the PRO grind. I just want to make certain I have enough MATS for the Katana by Thursday night.

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend!!!

robotuw

Ok friends, the goddess will see you now. Max Lightning with man slayer. She can't clear ELT by herself but she can make it a helluva lot easier. Got 12 friend slots ready to go. 911,468,888.

Whales

Banned
after about 7326753 rerolls

I finally did it

finally got my freaking lightning

thank the gods

she came with kefka as a bonus

CCIE

Banned
Whales - THAT is a great starting roll. You can finally play the game! If you send me a FR I can add you. My Lightning isn't there yet, but she will be soon... give me a week or two

robotuw - sent you a FR ( Megan )

I can't decide if I should take Excalibur off of Ramza and just stick the Enhancer to boost his magic. He isn't going to be physically attacking anyone anytime soon lol

tuffymon

Whales - THAT is a great starting roll. You can finally play the game! If you send me a FR I can add you. My Lightning isn't there yet, but she will be soon... give me a week or two

Sent Megan an invite~

Dusky

Exviuswiki added unreleased units category, but someone feel left out.

OErKmBN.png

For Kefka it says "Use Exdeath instead" :lol

Does "Enhanced" mean TM enhanced in this context?

Whales

Banned

sent a request to you and robutow! (name is Syn)

Does "Enhanced" mean TM enhanced in this context?

It means enhanced abilities. Certain characters have abilities that can be enhanced or "upgraded" to cause more damage or have a stronger effect. They are upgraded via items and A LOT OF GIL (some reach 5 million) but they are incredible.

Ramza's song of rime for example can eventually be upgraded to the point where it gives a 100% bonus to ALL attributes in battle. Nuts.

CCIE

Banned
Ramza becomes a GOD as far as support units go... plus he's cute to boot. Added everyone who has sent me an invite, and added more slots. I'm trying to make my FL all GAF and Reddit users

Dusky

It means enhanced abilities. Certain characters have abilities that can be enhanced or "upgraded" to cause more damage or have a stronger effect. They are upgraded via items and A LOT OF GIL (some reach 5 million) but they are incredible.

Ramza's song of rime for example can eventually be upgraded to the point where it gives a 100% bonus to ALL attributes in battle. Nuts.

Ah yeah. I had heard of that. Damn, sounds ridiculous lol.

Edit: I knew there was a good reason to pull Ramza!

sup yall

Had a busy weekend so havent been posting much

Been working hard between events. Had to drop the dunes to go back to auracite. 8k to get Ramza to 6 star is taking priority

CCIE

Banned
Well, since I drew two ExDeaths on my ALT account, ExDeath is better ;) Actually, because of robes and such I think Kefka is the better mage. I have all these robes on the ALT account, and no-one to wear them. Thinking about putting them on Lightning for now.

Working my way through INT Colosseum on the ALT, which was easy until I leveled Lightning. Now, I cannot rely on her to run the team, at least not for another day or so. Leveling my characters running the PRO version of the event dungeon, which has worked out rather well.

It's simply stupid the amount of rank experience you get in a short amount of time. I believe my alt was L23 before the event, and is at L40 and climbing. At this rate, my ALT account will be in the mid-40's by the end of the event. Which makes running both accounts MUCH easier. After the event, PRI will be doing TMR farming all day long, and the ALT account will be doing the Awakening vortex. Have to get everything ready for the next set of Cactuars in a month or so. Hopefully the next event will have some much-needed Cactuars for purchase.

Zunja

I'm really enjoying getting back into this game. My team is now Charlotte, Chizuru, Bartz, Lenna, and Kefka.

I'm really excited for more ff13 cause I really really want Snow, WoL would be nice too and probably better but I like Snows meta more, super hp and def. I'd like to trade Bartz out but not sure who, probably a buffer like Cecil.

Just wondering if Bartz feels kinda bleh to anyone else right now? I mean entrust is great but aside from that his just kinda meager dmg. I mean he has all my Bar spells but nothing else.

Kefka and Chizuru are absolute beasts though. Chizuru is currently at 284 attack and Kefka is on his way up there.

933,130,459 Might as well put it up since I haven't posted in the new thread. I mostly use Chizu as my lead but my switch it up to Kefka, or even Lenna, if we get some more specific friend content.

I'm really enjoying getting back into this game. My team is now Charlotte, Chizuru, Bartz, Lenna, and Kefka.

I'm really excited for more ff13 cause I really really want Snow, WoL would be nice too and probably better but I like Snows meta more, super hp and def. I'd like to trade Bartz out but not sure who, probably a buffer like Cecil.

Just wondering if Bartz feels kinda bleh to anyone else right now? I mean entrust is great but aside from that his just kinda meager dmg. I mean he has all my Bar spells but nothing else.

Kefka and Chizuru are absolute beasts though. Chizuru is currently at 284 attack and Kefka is on his way up there.

933,130,459 Might as well put it up since I haven't posted in the new thread. I mostly use Chizu as my lead but my switch it up to Kefka, or even Lenna, if we get some more specific friend content.

I'll send an invite your way, Academic ^^

Bartz is sort of in a rough spot lol He has decent options for covering damage, specifically with dual wield, but his true power is the Refia combo lol

Yeah Kefka's 6* upgrade was underwhelming to me. In a way it makes sense he didn't get dual cast since some of his strongest abilities are just that, not spells.

Still, he's basically a man killer mage at the end of the day.

sup yall

Had a busy weekend so havent been posting much

Been working hard between events. Had to drop the dunes to go back to auracite. 8k to get Ramza to 6 star is taking priority

Hey Rob, miss ya round here!

Same with Lyrian, he's been quiet today lol

Whales

Banned
here's my ID so people on gaf can add me if they like: 554-305-417

newbie lightning here :p, I add everyone I see post their ID in this thread

chrono01

Ok friends, the goddess will see you now. Max Lightning with man slayer. She can't clear ELT by herself but she can make it a helluva lot easier. Got 12 friend slots ready to go. 911,468,888.
Sent. :)

after about 7326753 rerolls

I finally did it

finally got my freaking lightning

thank the gods

she came with kefka as a bonus
Congrats on the re-roll! Nice to finally be able to start playing the game proper, huh? Haha. I'll add you shortly!

Man, looking ahead, I'm really stressed about not getting Tilith. She's a limited-time unit, and while she'll be back again when Vargas gets his 6*, that's a ways off. I'll basically have two chances to get her. She seems so important. :(

I'm going to save every ticket I have for her, and do my daily pulls. Hopefully that will be enough.

176 560 599

Freed up 13 slots. I'm trying to get an all GAF FL, so fire away those invites :p.

You're maxed out. :(

If ya can, shoot me an invite whenever you get some more friend spaces. :D

Man, looking ahead, I'm really stressed about not getting Tilith. She's a limited-time unit, and while she'll be back again when Vargas gets his 6*, that's a ways off. I'll basically have two chances to get her. She seems so important. :(

I'm going to save every ticket I have for her, and do my daily pulls. Hopefully that will be enough.

Yeah, I'm actually more concerned with getting her than most others at the moment.

Muku

I usually run Garland. Can't wait for him to get 6*. My main account is: 936 875 612

My little alt account that is still working up, runs with Delita right now. My alt account is: 984 103 344

ExVicis

Having Lightning is nice but I'm not excited about having to run ELT as many times as I still have to just to get her leveled. I just wanna go back to normal TMR farming! My life was so much more simple pre-Lightning.

H3xum

6* mats are probably going to be the same in global as they are in jp, right?

I don't have any one that can currently waken but I do have a Cecil and Bartz I could prepare for

In case anyone wants to add me, my id is 715,699,683. I don't have uber amazing units, but I typically rotate through maxed Charlotte, Agrias, and Kefka as my leader.

Still can't beat the dang Brachiosaur, but I managed to get all but two of my espers upgraded to their second levels with this event, and I'm probably 2-3 runs away from another. Sweet!

Muku

Managed to get the last bit of Star Quartz today. So I've gotten the shield, sword, all of the quartz, and all of the tickets. Now to save up for 6* mats for when CoD gets an upgrade. I think she'll be the first of my group that gets the 6* buff.

I usually run Garland. Can't wait for him to get 6*. My main account is: 936 875 612

My little alt account that is still working up, runs with Delita right now. My alt account is: 984 103 344

Garland is a beast at 6*! Get you a doublehand and a good Greatsword, you'll be set!

Decided to switch from Excalibur to Enhancer for the mag boost, Ramza shouldn't be attacking at this point anyway >.>

Muku

Garland is a beast at 6*! Get you a doublehand and a good Greatsword, you'll be set!

Decided to switch from Excalibur to Enhancer for the mag boost, Ramza shouldn't be attacking at this point anyway >.>

I have Doublehand already. Unless you mean as a Trust. I know someone who has it but can't recall who it is right now. But I know I don't have them on my main account. Right now Garland is using Chirijiraden.

Garland has been Max Lv forever. I pulled 5* Garland as my first ever pull when I first got into the game. :) 5* Kuja was my second pull. Back-to-back.

I have Doublehand already. Unless you mean as a Trust. I know someone who has it but can't recall who it is right now. But I know I don't have them on my main account. Right now Garland is using Chirijiraden.

Garland has been Max Lv forever. I pulled 5* Garland as my first ever pull when I first got into the game. :) 5* Kuja was my second pull. Back-to-back.

Its Bartz's TM actually!

Whales

Banned
how do you even get trust to 100% on a character? Playing for a while you get like 0.1% like one out of ten times when you clear something... I know you can fuse the same units to get their trust up, but surely there's gotta be another way?

Razmos

how do you even get trust to 100% on a character? Playing for a while you get like 0.1% like one out of ten times when you clear something... I know you can fuse the same units to get their trust up, but surely there's gotta be another way?
Emulator on PC, set up a macro and let it run

Valentus

in this 2 days started again my TM extravaganza.

Got Black Cowl
Got Lordy Robes
Got Machine Killer (my lightning is gonna OWNZ the FFXIII trial)

Now lets level my ramza to 6star so i can make my wizzard ramza (im really hyped for it. 500 MAG ultima is gonna be sweet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom