• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

I used 1 tix, got 3* Firion, its my dupe. But Ill take it gladly. Maybe I do 2 Barrages. 2 Firions equipped with Excalibur and having barrages.

3 Mustadio, 2 Penelo and a Lani this banner. Hopefully the next banner is bad so that I can stop pulling.
0 Mustadios here, but I did earlier pull Agrias.

Malakhov

Banned
Did the jp version ever got the option to customize your skills and spells? Having to scroll down all the time for the most often used spells is annoying.

scarlet

Fight with ADV S4 frost dragon is easier with Chirijiraiden and ice armor. But now I have to unequip chirijiraiden for colosseum ADV S5.

chrono01

It's pulls like that, and the 11 pull with 6 Bediles that make me want to hoard ALL lapis until changes occur...
Honestly, it's not a terrible idea.

On exclusive banners, like the Brave Frontier one, we really don't have a choice if we want those characters (and I want Tilith), but outside of that, I'd recommend saving your 10+1 pulls for the crystal change. I say this, despite doing a 10+ 1 on Lightning's banner, but it was my first and I wanted to get it out of my system, haha.

tuffymon

On exclusive banners, like the Brave Frontier one, we really don't have a choice if we want those characters (and I want Tilith), but outside of that, I'd recommend saving your 10+1 pulls for the crystal change. I say this, despite doing a 10+ 1 on Lightning's banner, but it was my first and I wanted to get it out of my system, haha.

Oh I know whatca mean, I did 2 pulls myself and I still know how lucky I was.

Rixa

Omg a Rainbow daily pull

Duane....who?

176519.jpg

Iam really sorry.
Troll Rainbow Membershipclub (TRMC) has gained yet another member.

I will do atleast one 10+1 When Refia & co Banner hits. Trying to get Refia.

Just pulled a bard named Gilbert. My initial reaction was "WTF, THAT'S not how the Spoony Bard looks!" Then I checked his bio and realized he is an FFBE original character. >_<

His Dream Harp TM looks pretty nice, though. 76 ATK / 41 MAG.

Rixa

Just pulled a bard named Gilbert. My initial reaction was "WTF, THAT'S not how the Spoony Bard looks!" Then I checked his bio and realized he is an FFBE original character. >_<

His Dream Harp TM looks pretty nice, though. 76 ATK / 41 MAG.

I have Gilbert too, was thinking maybe I TM it, but...

You can't Dual Wield harps :/

chrono01

Oh I know whatca mean, I did 2 pulls myself and I still know how lucky I was.
Truly one of the blessed, haha.

I will do atleast one 10+1 When Refia & co Banner hits. Trying to get Refia.
I want Refia too. Here's hoping we're lucky. :(

I'll probably just daily pull and use tickets, though. Well, depending on who comes first, her or Tilith, and how much resources I have left. >_<

Another Gold another Edgar, when can i get a Fullbreaker zzzzz
:(

I quit pulling on this banner yesterday, so this will be my second day not doing it. Aside from a single Alma and a Mustadio, the FFT banner event has been an absolute waste for me Lapis-wise, so I'm cutting my losses here and hoping the next banner is more kind.

Rixa

_Maybe_ Global will get these in 6 months time or so, some pick ups:

Reddit: Ability enhancements are getting really exciting.
Reddit user Amelia said:
Ultima getting kick-ass enhancements.
+1: Decrease MP cost (Large) - Not bad. Previous enhancement with MP decrease was 15. Can't say that it'll be exactly the same, but it'll be over 12 which was medium. That makes 30 MP Ultima.
+2: Increase spirit penetration rate (medium), increase number of hits (medium). Holy shit. We haven't seen penetration rate enhancements in the previous batch, but if it's 25->50%, that's pumping Ultima's damage to 560%. And all magic doing 1 hit was always a complaint.

Firion: Lance getting damage and leech rate buffs. Fin Briar getting damage AND penetration rate buffs. Expecting 200% + 50% pen now. Legend Killer is adding humans and undead to its pool AND increasing damage. That's probably gonna be like 100% killer to 5 different races on a single ability.

I can't wait for more of these enhancements. Really exciting buffs to some characters. However, farming difficulty those crystals is just BS.

o_O

KeRaSh

I'm an idiot. I thought today was Thursday so I used up all my energy before reset and didn't check back until I saw that you guys were complaining about your daily pulls.
Got Mustard Man for the second time. Got another rank up and am up to almost 16 Fairy thingy awakening materials. I actually think I could have gotten enough to awaken Ramza if I didn't spent so much energy on farming Megacites but I guess it's not a bad thing to have all Espers except Siren up to 2* with all relevant abilities and stats unlocked.

Malakhov

Banned
Worth swapping him with Bartz perhaps then?
I use Bartz, WoL, Lenna, exdeath and Tellah in the colosseum and up until Adv A1, no deaths at all and never encountered any difficulty. Tellah is very polyvalent and can heal with Lenna if some round I get terribly damaged. You could try that setup as well with any two mages, lenna, wol and bartz.

Malakhov

Banned
Oh and on my alt account I use Charlotte, Vaan, CoD, Lenna and Kefka and have no problem at all also. I break with Vaan and Charlotte can provoke as soon as round 1. You could also do something similar.

Malakhov

Banned
I'm an idiot. I thought today was Thursday so I used up all my energy before reset and didn't check back until I saw that you guys were complaining about your daily pulls.
Got Mustard Man for the second time. Got another rank up and am up to almost 16 Fairy thingy awakening materials. I actually think I could have gotten enough to awaken Ramza if I didn't spent so much energy on farming Megacites but I guess it's not a bad thing to have all Espers except Siren up to 2* with all relevant abilities and stats unlocked.
I did the same. After getting all the items, star quartz and tickets I went straight ahead in the adv exploration and leveled all my espers to lvl 2. There will be other opportunities for awakening materials and ranks, we don't know if there will be another opportunity for farming hero rings and megacites that easily, it was literally falling from the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom