• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah this is how I read it, congrats again though. Maybe I need to switch out some of my guys and get CoD in the group. I'm not sure how to keep Tellah from just eating a 1-turn death every time but maybe if I put CoD in a I can just burst Rubicante into death.

Getting Cheer and the bar "blank" spells really are key. Oddly enough I tried to combo Lightning's Crushing attack with Ex-Death's Banish (being light damage) against Barbacoa or whatever her name is and she dropped like a fucking rock. Probably the same with Holy Blade now that I think about it.

Don't you pretty much have to clear the entire thing though? Not sure I can stomach that.

Don't be silly.

Someone calculated that a "full" run, exhausting all random battles will net you 62k in experience. Someone also calculated it would take a tad more than 33 of those complete runs to get a unit to 100.

You bring a kefka or Ex-death, thundara everything, bring a tent, takes about 18 minutes at most.

Fun?

No.

Productive!

Flambe

Just want to awaken 3* Cecil but thought to grind up his LB but it's kinda of a big pain in the ass since he doesn't have the dmg to kill the other monsters other than bas relief type thingies. So tempted to just awaken him up and be done with it. Could auto grind solo it a lot easier then even if it's stupidly more LBs to do.

Though right now he's just in TM party anyway with 3 Ludmiles and miyuki so I dunno.

Also grats chilly and others who got golbez today

Malakhov

Banned
For anyone interested about sacred crystals. I had horrible drops be it in pro or int so I tried bringing my TM groups (tms being in the 50s and 60s) and proceeded to get 10 crystals in 10 runs in INT. Be it luck or not, it worked.

Rixa

It's a crazy proof of concept project I've been working on since launch as a side project.

Without going too deep into the weeds on theorycrafting, the long-term assertion is that it can be theoretically possible to create a self-chaining and self-sustaining system between Rydia and Garnet, should their hasted LBs be maxed out. Given the design of the LB system, it will be a very long time on Global before this theory can ever be truly tested in a fair manner.

When 4* LB pots are released, leveled LBs will become the expectation for clearing content.
My 4* Garnet & 4* Rydia shall wait the better LB pots :). Thanks again for the post.
Don't all congratulate me at once now -.-
Hey man I was sleeping. So Gratz!
For anyone interested about sacred crystals. I had horrible drops be it in pro or int so I tried bringing my TM groups (tms being in the 50s and 60s) and proceeded to get 10 crystals in 10 runs in INT. Be it luck or not, it worked.
Yup, typically you get 0-1 SC from PRO. I have noticed this after around 20 PRO runs with my alt. It has whopping 7/13 Brilliant Rays for Rosa. Luckily Iam getting other shit I need too, so alt runs PRO rather than INT when ever I have excess nrg and it needs to be used fast.

KeRaSh

Sooo... Max level units actually use up exp if they are in the party? So I guess I'll run Miranda Coast with and empty team and a friend then?
Is there a way to remove the second unit from a party?

chrono01

Well I'll admit, did beat it my first try but I did get lucky...CoD is a monster.
I know I'm a bit late to the party, but congrats man!

I just put Baraerora in the oven, so I'll finally be able to try ELT tomorrow. I expect death.

I think I'll go with:

Chizuru/Fencer
CoD
Exdeath
Lenna
WoL/Charlotte

I unlocked 2* of Diabolos today, so there's that.

scarlet

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but congrats man!

I just put Baraerora in the oven, so I'll finally be able to try ELT tomorrow. I expect death.

I think I'll go with:

Chizuru/Fencer
CoD
Exdeath
Lenna
WoL/Charlotte

I unlocked 2* of Diabolos today, so there's that.

I'd say you replace your tank with Fencer or keep Charlotte for Shellga.

chrono01

I'd say you replace your tank with Fencer or keep Charlotte for Shellga.
Think it's doable without a tank? I'm guessing yes, since most of the attacks seem to be AOE and you'll generally be done in a round or two, so an extra attacker might be nice. Fencer is pretty bulky too.

desverger

Yah this is how I read it, congrats again though. Maybe I need to switch out some of my guys and get CoD in the group. I'm not sure how to keep Tellah from just eating a 1-turn death every time but maybe if I put CoD in a I can just burst Rubicante into death.

What Esper do you have equipped on Tellah?

I highly doubt it's possible to kill Rubicante in 1 turn. Remove Shiva Esper and cast Barfira, you should be able to live through Scorch.

Or use Sealing Blade from Celes to negate it :p

ExVicis

What Esper do you have equipped on Tellah?

I highly doubt it's possible to kill Rubicante in 1 turn. Remove Shiva Esper and cast Barfira, you should be able to live through Scorch.

Or use Sealing Blade from Celes to negate it :p

Getting Cheer and the bar "blank" spells really are key. Oddly enough I tried to combo Lightning's Crushing attack with Ex-Death's Banish (being light damage) against Barbacoa or whatever her name is and she dropped like a fucking rock. Probably the same with Holy Blade now that I think about it.

SHIVA! That's it. Oh jeez Desverger I didn't think of that, there's my problem right there, thank you.

I'll give cheer a try though on turn 1 too. Maybe put a HP+ materia on Tellah also since he's the one needed for Rez.

scarlet

r6Gt385.png

It's mine!

Malakhov

Banned
Sooo... Max level units actually use up exp if they are in the party? So I guess I'll run Miranda Coast with and empty team and a friend then?
Is there a way to remove the second unit from a party?
Yes, bring just the unit you want to level and a high level mage friend to cast thundara. If the unit you're leveling don't have a heal of some sort, bring potions just in case for the boss fight. Also, bring a tent to refresh the friends MP.

Not sure what you're saying about removing the second unit in a party. Just make sure the unit you want to level is the leader of the group and then do swap and remove the other character. He will be all by himself then.

Malakhov

Banned
Really bummed about not having the exclusive materia for Delita after pulling him this morning. I should of kept some shards just in case.

KeRaSh

Yes, bring just the unit you want to level and a high level mage friend to cast thundara. If the unit you're leveling don't have a heal of some sort, bring potions just in case for the boss fight. Also, bring a tent to refresh the friends MP.

Not sure what you're saying about removing the second unit in a party. Just make sure the unit you want to level is the leader of the group and then do swap and remove the other character. He will be all by himself then.

Oh! The second unit was set as the leader. That's why I couldn't remove it from the party...
Thanks!

KeRaSh

Daily pull crashed the game. Apparently it actually saved me from getting disappointed. I think it was a 4* Kain but I honestly don't know...

Rixa

Daily pull crashed the game. Apparently it actually saved me from getting disappointed. I think it was a 4* Kain but I honestly don't know...

You can sort it, go to:
1. Units
2. View Units
3. Filter
- Obtained & Descending, Confirm

Malakhov

Banned
Stoped pulling on my alt since I got Cecil so I pulled on my main, daily was a stupid gold crystal Sabin.

Used 4 tickets in a rage and finally obtained Cecil on my main as well. At least I have 5 tickets left and got Cecil, ouff.

chrono01

chrono! I pulled a rainbow yesterday, it was Delita! You're next my friend! :D
Oh wow, I'm not sure how I missed that post! Congrats man, you deserve it!

Yes, hopefully my turn will come soon, haha. I'm not pulling on this banner (I did one on the first day, just for fun), since I have a Cecil already, but I will resume pulling again once a better banner comes along. Let us hope my 5* base rainbow crystal will be among them!

Malakhov

Banned
Oh wow, I'm not sure how I missed that post! Congrats man, you deserve it!

Thanks!

Yes, hopefully my turn will come soon, haha. I'm not pulling on this banner (I did one on the first day, just for fun), since I have a Cecil already, but I will resume pulling again once a better banner comes along. Let us hope my 5* base rainbow crystal will be among them!

Yes and I wish it wont be a troll rainbow, you finally deserve one :)

chrono01

Yes and I wish it wont be a troll rainbow, you finally deserve one :)
Maybe by the time I get my next rainbow, troll crystals won't be possible. That'd be nice, I'm not sure if I could take the heartbreak. Granted, two of the three rainbow crystals I've received so far gave me useful units (Garnet and WoL), but even still... ;_;

Malakhov

Banned
Maybe by the time I get my next rainbow, troll crystals won't be possible. That'd be nice, I'm not sure if I could take the heartbreak. Granted, two of the three rainbow crystals I've received so far gave me useful units (Garnet and WoL), but even still... ;_;

I was scared to tap the screen when I saw the rainbow, was sure it would be a useless unit. Wasnt Lightning but hey, I'll take it, first 6* unit! Just have to wait for the next even to be able to awake it.

tuffymon

I can still be totally jelly that you've seen that pretty rainbow three times, I've only managed it once.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I'm sorry. :(

The issue is ...Cecil is one of my faves and since i likely wont get him through dailies i fear that i wont be able to stop myself from doing a 11 pull before the event ends. Which sucks since i wont be able to pull for Halloween units later this month -.-

Yay my first Artemios :|

Nice - thats a good units Lyrians Artemios is quite the Killer xD

Malakhov

Banned
The issue is ...Cecil is one of my faves and since i likely wont get him through dailies i fear that i wont be able to stop myself from doing a 11 pull before the event ends. Which sucks since i wont be able to pull for Halloween units later this month -.-

Are halloween units worth it or it's a gimmick?

Rixa

Iam thinking that Halloween units maybe acquired thru currency gacha.
Somekind of Raid event (in Chain Chronicle, once per every month).

JP they had "Phantom of Bahamut" event 21.6 - 29.6 link to Reddit. Something similar with units in Gacha (like FFXIV event Yshtola etc). Obviously this is not sure, lets hope that you get Cecil without 10+1.

chrono01

I was scared to tap the screen when I saw the rainbow, was sure it would be a useless unit. Wasnt Lightning but hey, I'll take it, first 6* unit! Just have to wait for the next even to be able to awake it.
Must be a nice feeling. I'm truly happy for you. :)

I can still be totally jelly that you've seen that pretty rainbow three times, I've only managed it once.
Yeah, I can't really complain. It's funny how my rainbow luck came early on, BEFORE 5* base characters were in. Actually, upon thinking, I've had four so far: Garland, Garnet, Hayate (this one came on the first day of Lightning's banner, it KILLED me!), and WoL during my Lightning banner multi-pull.

There's still a few days left, don't give up!

As for the Halloween characters, I have a feeling that they won't be pull-able via Lapis but through tokens earned during the event itself. Kind of similar to how the FFXIV event was in Japan. I guess we won't know for sure until it hits, though. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom