• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehom

Guys, I'll be on a business trip to China tomorrow for 3 days or more, FB is blocked there so I might not be able to log in. Please don't delete me. I'll try some vpn, hopefully it works.

If you have T-mobile, it's free 14.4k data worldwide. It's slower than a snail, but it gets the job done.

If you have T-mobile, it's free 14.4k data worldwide. It's slower than a snail, but it gets the job done.

I was able to play Brave Exvius in China and South Korea last month without any issues whatsoever. I spent a lot of time in the airport baking mogcakes. I was actually really impressed with the speed, too. Not LTE, but it definitely got the job done.

Xion86

I've kinda hit in a wall at the ADV A-4 boss. Bone Dragon... probably really easy for most people since revive is autokill, but one of us doesn't have that. Doing it the hard way isn't working out so well, he's got so much health.

I was stuck on that too until I realised to use Revive on him, made me laugh :D.

I've kinda hit in a wall at the ADV A-4 boss. Bone Dragon... probably really easy for most people since revive is autokill, but one of us doesn't have that. Doing it the hard way isn't working out so well, he's got so much health.
we need to know what units you have.

I beat it the old fashioned way to thanks to Charlotte sacrificing herself and killing it next turn with a double barrage from CoD and Chizuru, it was also full broken from Agrias which made a key difference.

Celegus

we need to know what units you have.

I beat it the old fashioned way to thanks to Charlotte sacrificing herself and killing it next turn with a double barrage from CoD and Chizuru, it was also full broken from Agrias which made a key difference.

I did recently get Amarant but he's nowhere near level 80 and I have no full break. Typical team is a mashup of CoD, Garland, Cecil, Charlotte, Lenna, Golbez, Kefka, Celes. Don't too much else of note. If nothing else I'll just have to wait until Ammy gets to 80, hopefully we get some cactuars soon.

Razmos

It was pretty ridiculous that the Gigantuar event fell on the end of the tactics grinding event so nobody had time to do it, and now that everyone needs to level up 6* units for this event and the next one, and all we have is crystals. It's really bad timing on their part.

Valentus

Cecil is at 70 now and already better than WoL. Still 30 levels more to go

Gigantuars. I missed you

comparing Cecil 6star with Charlotte:

Using only F2P equip:

Cecil 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Main Gauche +24ATK+10DEF
Left Hand: Golden Shield +36DEF
Head: Survivor Helm +30DEF+10SPR+10%Ice/Earth/Dark
Body: Force Armor +51DEF+13SPR+10%Fire/Ice/Lightning
Accessory 1: Black Belt +15DEF
Accessory 2: Defender's Bracer +3ATK+3MAG+10%DEF+10%SPR
Ability 1: DEF +10% +10% DEF
Ability 2: DEF +10% +10% DEF
Ability 3: HP +15% +15% HP
Ability 4: HP +15% +15% HP
Esper: Golem HP:5500 MP:4300 ATK:3200 DEF:4500 MAG:1600 SPR:1600
Total Stats: HP: 5515 MP: 186 ATK: 210 DEF: 440 MAG: 129 SPR: 164

Charlotte 5 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Rune Staff +15ATK+6MAG+38SPR
Left Hand: Golden Shield +36DEF
Body: Force Armor +51DEF+13SPR+10%Fire/Ice/Lightning
Accessory 1: Defender's Bracer +3ATK+3MAG+10%DEF+10%SPR
Accessory 2: Black Belt +15DEF
Ability 1: DEF +10% +10% DEF
Ability 2: DEF +10% +10% DEF
Ability 3: HP +15% +15% HP
Ability 4: HP +15% +15% HP
Total Stats: HP: 3863 MP: 155 ATK: 151 DEF: 333 MAG: 113 SPR: 191

Almost 100 def difference, and 2000 hp difference. Its really clear the difference between a 6star and a 5star.

scarlet

I need a lot of light megacryst for that 2nd +HP 15℅

LEVEL 90, catch up son!

Oh in other news I finally got the last Star Quartz I need!

You got star quartz from minituars? I'm stuck at 96 quartz and haven't cough the earrings lol.

I could get my Cecil higher, but I'm doing TM, so gotta wait. I'm pleased with his current performance.

But still his sprite is ugly AF.

tuffymon

I corrected it. The weapon change is because its better have more SPR to resist magic attacks. If i can equip a staff on Cecil, i would have done so than the Main Gauche.

Curious, does the difference grow, or shrink using tm's? the hp ones would be an obvious difference for sure...

Added. Go for it man

Thanks! I got golbez down to a sliver the first time I fought him but then everyone got paralyzed (everyone being lightning and the two others who lived through death). Feels possible now with all the tips from everyone and a strong lightning. I'm gonna beat him soon!

Valentus

Curious, does the difference grow, or shrink using tm's? the hp ones would be an obvious difference for sure...

If we go full TM:

Cecil 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Main Gauche +24ATK+10DEF
Left Hand: Aegis Shield +53DEF+25SPR+100%Earth
Body: Maximillian +62DEF
Accessory 1: Hanzo Gauntlet +15DEF+15SPR
Accessory 2: Hanzo Gauntlet +15DEF+15SPR
Ability 1: HP +30% +30% HP
Ability 2: HP +30% +30% HP
Ability 3: DEF +10% +10% DEF
Ability 4: DEF +10% +10% DEF
Total Stats: HP: 6606 MP: 186 ATK: 207 DEF: 469 MAG: 126 SPR: 195

Charlotte 5 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Magi Staff +25ATK+12MAG+70SPR
Left Hand: Aegis Shield +53DEF+25SPR+100%Earth
Head: Black Cowl +28ATK+25DEF+25SPR+100%Sleep
Body: Maximillian +62DEF
Accessory 1: Hanzo Gauntlet +15DEF+15SPR
Accessory 2: Hanzo Gauntlet +15DEF+15SPR
Ability 1: HP +30% +30% HP
Ability 2: HP +30% +30% HP
Ability 3: DEF +10% +10% DEF
Ability 4: DEF +10% +10% DEF
Total Stats: HP: 4679 MP: 155 ATK: 186 DEF: 360 MAG: 116 SPR: 270

Same DEF difference, Same HP difference, but Charlotte now has almost 100 SPR more than Cecil (with F2P equip only was almost 30 more)

tuffymon

One question on this, obviously Cecil is the better physical tank, and Charlotte would have an edge on magical damage absorption / healing, would it be better for Charlotte to go full magic resist / better healing with the use of the Minerva Bustier instead? Losing 15 defense, but 45 spirit and 30% resist to 4 elements? Kinda giving a niche? Or just not worth the trade offs?

None have reappeared so far.

OK, thanks, Noriko. I completely forgot about tents (which I assume can resurrect your dead party members). On the other hand, I got to Barbariccia and got her to half health without using any tent (and only three party members lived to even start that fight), so with tents completing Pro should be quite feasible.

tuffymon

OK, thanks, Noriko. I completely forgot about tents (which I assume can resurrect your dead party members). On the other hand, I got to Barbariccia and got her to half health without using any tent (and only three party members lived to even start that fight), so with tents completing Pro should be quite feasible.

It was mentioned a few pages ago that tents do NOT raise dead party members.

I need a lot of light megacryst for that 2nd +HP 15℅

You got star quartz from minituars? I'm stuck at 96 quartz and haven't cough the earrings lol.

I could get my Cecil higher, but I'm doing TM, so gotta wait. I'm pleased with his current performance.

But still his sprite is ugly AF.

I like his sprite from the moons! Its so mysterious @_@

And yeah mine feels naked without the Aegis Sheild, so close ; ;

I wonder what the banner will be this week!

Valentus

FFZero units are decent though right?

Yeah I'm "excited" about the Halloween Event but currency gatcha units idk

The first batch of FFZero is not good, assuming you have Cecil, Lightning, Ramza, WoL, CoD, etc...

But the event is incredible because you can farm 9999 currency in only 1 run (5% chance more or less)

Whales

Banned
Gonna be a busy rough week of exams for me... I might just leave Memu open for TM farming 24h until friday...

Question for you guys. Which TM should I bother getting first: Lightning's or Kefka?

Also my current TM party is Shantotto, Zidane, Luna, Lightning and Cecil.

I also have a Celes and Chizuru. Should I swap one od the current party member for one of celes or chizuru?

c-murph

Gonna be a busy rough week of exams for me... I might just leave Memu open for TM farming 24h until friday...

Question for you guys. Which TM should I bother getting first: Lightning's or Kefka?

Also my current TM party is Shantotto, Zidane, Luna, Lightning and Cecil.

I also have a Celes and Chizuru. Should I swap one od the current party member for one of celes or chizuru?

I'd go with Blade Mastery instead of whatever Lightning offers. But that's just me. Ribbon is cool too but Blade Mastery.

I have been slacking on TM farming; boyfriend is also getting pissed that Memu is slowin down his comp overnight >.>

Time to breakup.

FFXIII
FFZero
Halloween horrible units

Any of that 3. If the halloween event is currency gacha, i expect to last 2 weeks.

Ah, man... I'd be grinding so hard if it was Gacha Currency for the Units. But I know that's not going to be true.

leehom

I noticed this too, turning off all the effects for in battle helped somewhat. If you however find a more permanent solution, do tell :p

What kind of computer do you guys have?

I have zero slow down, I think memu works better than nox. Then again, my two facebook computers are i7, 16gb ram, ssd's, and a 970 gtx and 1060 gtx.

What kind of computer do you guys have?

I have zero slow down, I think memu works better than nox. Then again, my two facebook computers are i7, 16gb ram, ssd's, and a 970 gtx and 1060 gtx.

Yeah I have no idea what most of those numbers mean but I do know its a recently built "gaming" computer so its no slouch. He might just have a lot of shit on it @_@

Sacrifices must be made!

THE EMPEROR CALLS

Whales

Banned
I'd go with Blade Mastery instead of whatever Lightning offers. But that's just me. Ribbon is cool too but Blade Mastery.

just realized blade mastery is freaking good lol... I thought it raised a katana's damage by 50% ( ex: a 60dmg katana would go to 90dmg). Now that I read properly it increases the whole damage by 50%.... that's a lot

Any good katanas in the game beside the murasame?

Kouriozan

just realized blade mastery is freaking good lol... I thought it raised a katana's damage by 50% ( ex: a 60dmg katana would go to 90dmg). Now that I read properly it increases the whole damage by 50%.... that's a lot

Any good katanas in the game beside the murasame?
Chirijiraden in the previous event (80 ATK, fire element), there is also one as a Gilgamesh trial reward (Genji Blade 107 ATK)
But considering how super mega late Gumi is releasing those trials in Global....

Whales

Banned
Chirijiraden from the FFT event and Sakurafubuki from Miyuki's TM.

Chirijiraden in the previous event (80 ATK, fire element), there is also one as a Gilgamesh trial reward (Genji Blade 107 ATK)
But considering how super mega late Gumi is releasing those trials in Global....

if I didn't craft the Chirijiraden during the event am I screwed or does the mats to craft it come back in future events?

I was still a newbie during the FFT event, I came in too late T_T didnt craft the shield or the katana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom