• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next trial is great demon (its a tough one because are 4 battles beforethe Boss) that gives the 72 int rod. After that the trial is antenora that gives the 78 atk mace with human slayer
:eek: ... Dual wielding CoD w/ Diablos + Lunar Pestle + that mace will be glorious. Triple Human Slayer...

Razmos

Next trial is great demon (its a tough one because are 4 battles beforethe Boss) that gives the 72 int rod. After that the trial is antenora that gives the 78 atk mace with human slayer
Just as I'm phasing CoD out of my party, damn.

I'm gonna have to rethink my party once I get that mace lol.

Thanks!

Don't do it! Think about The Emperor!

TQwVW0G.png

I was a fool!!! Emperor!!!

ReaperXL7

So thanks to the banner I I was able to get Dark Cecil

That makes my primary team

5* Exdeath
5* Firion
5* Dark Knight Cecil (getting mats for 6*)
5* Terra
5* Fina

I wish I could get a better healer but I've had piss poor luck on pulling healers in general. Plus side is that all of my units are ready for awaking outside of having all of the needed mats.

KeRaSh

I just realized that I don't really have a favorite unit that I would desperately pull for like some of you do.
If I could wish for a unit that hasn't been released yet it would probably be one from FFXI like Lion, Shadowlord, Trion, best Gilgamesh, the Crystal Warriors... I can go on and on.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I've made my excel for this game... involving TM farming and Unit Xp, will probably create my own unit calcutor, Item manager, etc

So this week we get Olderion Part 1
Nico

And FFBF Banner.

Next week is Halloween Banner and event.

Believe.

H3xum

I've made my excel for this game... involving TM farming and Unit Xp, will probably create my own unit calcutor, Item manager, etc

Nico

And FFBF Banner.

Believe.

I'm in. I think I will dump tickets in for Tilith. Hopefully I won't have to get into my Lapis since I have 3X or 4X tickets.

Nico

And FFBF Banner.

Believe.

I wish someone would make an excel sheet out of me.

I've decided to go after all of the Quests, to battle!!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I wish someone would make an excel sheet out of me.

I've decided to go after all of the Quests, to battle!!

Okay, what do you need?

I'm adding in unit Xp later.

Right now it has generalized TM farming(Units you want with amount)

Individual TM farming for each unit Calc

GigaCats requirements. Will turn into Xp amount to Giga and Miranda Cost runs.

Xion86

Yea, I've made no progress through it so far.

Made an edit to my post. I meant the final boss, I got through to him without much issues, but died twice on the boss. Using Warrior of Light, Kefka, Cloud of Darkness, Leena and Amarant right now. He deals a huge amount of damage and resists a lot. Previous fights were a lot of dual cast AoE spells which I used.

Screw excel sheets, too much effort and going too deep, just play and enjoy the game! :D

Okay, what do you need?

I'm adding in unit Xp later.

Right now it has generalized TM farming(Units you want with amount)

Individual TM farming for each unit Calc

GigaCats requirements. Will turn into Xp amount to Giga and Miranda Cost runs.

Oh I was just bein an asshole, I'm good >.< Thank you though!! :)

Made an edit to my post. I meant the final boss, I got through to him without much issues, but died twice on the boss. Using Warrior of Light, Kefka, Cloud of Darkness, Leena and Amarant right now. He deals a huge amount of damage and resists a lot. Previous fights were a lot of dual cast AoE spells which I used.

Screw excel sheets, too much effort and going too deep, just play and enjoy the game! :D

Don't stifle people's creativity you monster!

Xion86

Remember, those of us who excel, answer your shitty noob questions.

Yeah, I dropped that hammer -_-

Haha brilliant! :D I don't think I've asked any number related questions though, usually just pick my party and repeat most of the same moves to get through the content, unless it's something like this current event which needs more tactics for the boss! :p. I do have a question though, what does "EXVIUS" actually stand for and how are you guys pronouncing it when you tell others about the game? :).

Joking aside, it's quite cool how people get quite deep into just a mobile game like this and are interested in the facts and figures behind things, nice if you enjoy doing it too. Kinda fascinates me, always has done since school days playing MMORPG games and people know some crazy knowledge about the facts and figures of the games (like damage output, certain moves to use and not to use, equipment etc).

Sorry Chilly :( and don't do the 11 pull! Just stick to your daily pulls now.

Haha brilliant! :D I don't think I've asked any number related questions though, usually just pick my party and repeat most of the same moves to get through the content, unless it's something like this current event which needs more tactics for the boss! :p. I do have a question though, what does "EXVIUS" actually stand for and how are you guys pronouncing it when you tell others about the game? :).

Joking aside, it's quite cool how people get quite deep into just a mobile game like this and are interested in the facts and figures behind things, nice if you enjoy doing it too. Kinda fascinates me, always has done since school days playing MMORPG games and people know some crazy knowledge about the facts and figures of the games (like damage output, certain moves to use and not to use, equipment etc).

Sorry Chilly :( and don't do the 11 pull! Just stick to your daily pulls now.

Well that's why I find it so amazing the way peoples minds work in relation to something like gaming. You have posters like Lyrian or DrROB or shintoki who are able to come at the systems and game processes from a more Academic (HA) level. And then people like you and me who are idiots! :p

I decided to punch Golbez again for kicks and he spanked me to the moon :(

Lyrian

And FFBF Banner.

Believe.

/shakes head and sighs

It's nice to want things :)

If the Halloween event is a Mog King event as it is highly expected to be, then there is no way it does not start (with the Halloween banner) on Friday. If the Halloween Mog King Event was delayed a week, then the event would run all the way into mid-November (would run all the way to Nov 10th).

This week (Oct 21 - Nov 3) would be a stronger timeframe to run the Halloween Mog King event.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
/shakes head and sighs

It's nice to want things :)

If the Halloween event is a Mog King event as it is highly expected to be, then there is no way it does not start (with the Halloween banner) on Friday. If the Halloween Mog King Event was delayed a week, then the event would run all the way into mid-November (would run all the way to Nov 10th).

This week (Oct 21 - Nov 3) would be a stronger timeframe to run the Halloween Mog King event.

I know that is the more logical time frame. But some times, you only got one shot, to make it all count. Because Tilith only comes around once in a life time.

Lyrian

I know that is the more logical time frame. But some times, you only got one shot, to make it all count. Because Tilith only comes around once in a life time.

Well yes....

We've gone in circles on this before.

Now, more so than ever, how would you suggest that Gumi promote 5* Tillith on the BF banner as something to pull when multiple 6* units exist? There's no way that 6* Tillith is going to be pushed; power creep isn't there yet to support that kind of power on Global yet.

Perhaps, the best that can be hoped for is that the the 2 BF banners get merged and the timing of the 2nd banner is accelerated (promoting 6* Tillith), which given Global's history is a much more realistic outcome to expect. Of course, the question would then be how soon would the 2nd banner arrive? How many banners could be temporarily skipped to promote 6* Tillith?

Syntsui

Well yes....

We've gone in circles on this before.

Now, more so than ever, how would you suggest that Gumi promote 5* Tillith on the BF banner as something to pull when multiple 6* units exist? There's no way that 6* Tillith is going to be pushed; power creep isn't there yet to support that kind of power on Global yet.

Perhaps, the best that can be hoped for is that the the 2 BF banners get merged and the timing of the 2nd banner is accelerated (promoting 6* Tillith), which given Global's history is a much more realistic outcome to expect. Of course, the question would then be how soon would the 2nd banner arrive? How many banners could be temporarily skipped to promote 6* Tillith?

Do we need 6* Tilith right now tho? She will be the best healer/great support anyway as 5*.

Xion86

Well that's why I find it so amazing the way peoples minds work in relation to something like gaming. You have posters like Lyrian or DrROB or shintoki who are able to come at the systems and game processes from a more Academic (HA) level. And then people like you and me who are idiots! :p

I decided to punch Golbez again for kicks and he spanked me to the moon :(

Haha! yeah I never used to go that deep into the games, but just enjoy playing and getting through them. Always been a gamer since I was a kid though, big part of my life :p. It's funny because I'm a Senior System Test Engineer, so should be more techy about these things (I just get annoyed when I see issues / typos in the game instead!). I'm not that great at maths though and hate too many figures/stats, so that's probably why I've always gone away from getting too deep into things :).

Chilly I thought you already took him out at least twice now? Call it a day :p.

bonkeng

As expected, couldn't connect fb here in China, thus Exvius also can't connect.

Good thing there's vpn though. Finally managed to get one that works. Not the best, but better than nothing.

Can't imagine not playing this game for at least 3 days lol.

Lyrian

Do we need 6* Tilith right now tho? She will be the best healer/great support anyway as 5*.

True, but banner's are logically considered from Gumi's perspective and not the player's. How would Gumi spin 5* Tillith, when 6* Lightning, Ramza, Delita, and now DCecil exist as an attractive proposition to anyone besides the hardcore? Hardcore players alone won't make an attractive banner. The banner has to be appeal to the masses for it to be pushed by Gumi. I'm still trying to make some sort of logic from a business perspective work, but I haven't found a logically valid set of mental gymnastics yet.

Based on the recent datamine, expect 6* White Witch Fina to be the power creep push for healers that many are expecting (there are no 6* healers yet). Still won't be 6* Tillith-tier, but global doesn't need that yet.

Lyrian

All this tillith talk and I have no idea what makes her so godly. Is she THAT much better than other healers? Making me want to pull for her.

Stat Page

Her 6*, as noted on the Exvius Wiki page is "the complete package" for a healer.

Going down the list:

AoE Curaja with status clears in the same cast? Check.
AoE Buff to all stats? Check.
AoE Buff to all resists? Check.
AoE Complete Heal? Check.
AoE Heal + MP Restore? Check {mind you, that costs 99 MP to cast}.
Full Raise? Check.

It's pretty close to impossible to build a better healer, outside of being able to cast all of this more mana efficiently. If she had one weakness, it would be that many of these abilities are very expensive (such as the 99 MP one mentioned above) and she can run of out mana quite easily.

2% away from my first Dual Wield being done.....arggh so close. Can't decide on what to work on next. Will have Miyuki,Chizu and 3 slots open for TM. Probably put my Cecil I am planning on LB leveling. Fencer and Hayate maybe for last two slots get all that physical shit out of the way.

Xion86

I gotten 2 Cecils in a row from daily pull in this banner. Feels good

Lucky!! I've gotten rubbish pulls for weeks. Keep those Cecils for their TMs :).

Good thing there's vpn though. Finally managed to get one that works. Not the best, but better than nothing.

I know right, it's crazy how this game is part of my day now :(

Okay hol up y'all. I see all this Tillith talk but I gotta ask, when does Refia get her 6*? Isn't that much sooner than Tillith?

Won't there be months of time in between them both getting a 6*? I'm still team Refia for the time being.

Iceman829

Since I have some free time I ran some of the explorations I haven't completed and I was able to pick up some equipment I've missed along the way. I pushed my Kefka up to 390 MAG. I was able to add a second Earring and a Circlet. Now to give ADV S-2 another chance.

Got another Cecil from the daily this morning.

Do I.... do I TM grind for an Excalibur? I feel like I should work on one of them to get to 6* at some point (they're both 3* right now), but since the materials for his 6* aren't going to be obtainable for a while (I didn't grind for them during the mog event :( ) and I have Charlotte...

Kouriozan

Okay hol up y'all. I see all this Tillith talk but I gotta ask, when does Refia get her 6*? Isn't that much sooner than Tillith?

Won't there be months of time in between them both getting a 6*? I'm still team Refia for the time being.
Yeah Refia can be 6* as soon as she releases, and she'll be top god tier with dual cast until Tilith 6*.
My Ludmille is at 40%, slowly getting ready for her.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch

You need a VPN

c-murph

Guess who got their first Dual Weld last nite? This guy.

Pop another Alma into his spot. Figured I can spend another 4 days on five Almas to get a second Lordly Robe for my Healer. Kefka doesn't want to share his the dick.

Pejo

Anyone think I can take PRO (not even elite!) with any combo of these?

Yea honestly a powerful lightning unit can pretty much solo PRO. Just make sure you bring a dispel for Cagnazzo, and use Kefka's escape for the random battles to save MP. Crushing Blow will probably be your best bet to take down the bosses ASAP, but can also elemental chain with ice.

So basically - Scarmiglione - use Raise from Terra or phoenix down, 1 shot.
- Rubicante - Crushing Blow and any ice spells
- Cagnazzo - Crushing Blow, ice spells, dispel his buffs after first round before doing anything else in round 2
- Barbariccia - Use a tent if Lightning is low MP, then Crushing Blow a few times, and that should do it. It's basically all about an OP Lightning friend. 500+ should be fine, but can probably do it with one of the 420+ ones with help from your units.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom