• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikemandey

Yesterday I pulled 5* DKC , 5* Garnet, and 3* Firion in 4 pulls on my alt acc.

Today, hoping to continue my lucky streak, I pulled Maria and Russell... A person can't be too greedy I guess..

Syntsui

Yeah, I'm done with pulls until FF III banner, like for real. I wasted too much on this event for too little reward and I know I'll need Luneth no matter what if I want to have a competitive team for future content.

Valentus

Yeah, I'm done with pulls until FF III banner, like for real. I wasted too much on this event for too little reward and I know I'll need Luneth no matter what if I want to have a competitive team for future content.

in the same event CoD will get her 6star form, so you should be prepared with mats for that too if you want your team to be competitive.

Syntsui

in the same event CoD will get her 6star form, so you should be prepared with mats for that too if you want your team to be competitive.

Yeah, no doubt. I have 5 CoDs hanging around too, so in case I have no luck with the pulls, at the very least that will get me covered.

c-murph

Daily pull - 4* Krile. Holy fuck been having shitty luck on all my pulls lately. RNGeesus hates my ass.

chrono! I pulled a rainbow yesterday, it was Delita! You're next my friend! :D

Congrats. So, jelly. I pulled a rainbow yesterday and got my 80th Lenna. :(

Syntsui

Unless you really need Cecil to actually beat the content we have right now, why don't you wait for the Cactuars? Think about all the Magicites/Rank/Materials you could be farming instead of leveling up your unit the hardest way possible.

Whales

Banned
game crashed as soon as I summoned my daily pull. tried checking in the unit list and I see nothing new, oh well

edit: saw you cpuld classify, it was actually a 3* galuf smh...

Dusky

game crashed as soon as I summoned my daily pull. tried checking in the unit list and I see nothing new, oh well

edit: saw you cpuld classify, it was actually a 3* galuf smh...

This happened to me yesterday...eventually found the lone Cyan sitting there laughing at me.

scarlet

Unless you really need Cecil to actually beat the content we have right now, why don't you wait for the Cactuars? Think about all the Magicites/Rank/Materials you could be farming instead of leveling up your unit the hardest way possible.

CMIIW this week is Gil snapper. So cactuars is in 2 weeks. And in that week there will be a Halloween event.

I just don't have the patience. Level 87 here

leehom

Daily - Golbez. I already have a golbez, is his TM even worth it? Isn't ultima better?

Thinking about combining my two golbez and two lenna because I would never need two of their TM's?

KeRaSh

After lv80, it gets reaaaaaaally slow.

Ugh...

I'm bored
addicted and impatient...

CMIIW this week is Gil snapper. So cactuars is in 2 weeks. And in that week there will be a Halloween event.

I just don't have the patience. Level 87 here

This time I'll make sure to save up as many Gigantuars as I can so I am prepared for when I get my hands on the awakening materials for Ramza.

Dandte

Finally started tm farming. I have a macro for home, work and university.

While zidane made a whooping 5 percent yesterday, miyuki refused to go higher than 1.6. Rest of the squad is cecil, chizuru and fencer.

Got Edge today, which I'm seeing is a pretty garbage pull. Other than my initial Cecil pull, I've had absolute trash units with my daily pulls. I have a solid team, but could really use a physical attacker and a healer. I have tanks and support units out the whazoo, but that's just not cutting the cheese against the bigger bosses.

I'm actually at a point that I'm not sure what my team should be. I'm slowly leveling up Cecil (5*, level 52), and I'm hoping to head into 6* territory at some point with him. So I'll probably make him my main tank. And Fina is my only dedicated healer, so I kinda' need her along. Kefka has been awesome for me, and I have him pretty pumped up at this point to deal some major damage with hyperdrive.

So who should I take for the other two units? I usually take Artermios for his barrage, and I have him linked to Diabolos so that he pretty much has every -killer ability there is. Pretty handy. I also have Agrias, Charlotte, Amarant, and Vaan in the wings.

I usually roll with:
Agrias (w/ Golem)
Cecil (w/ Ifrit)
Artemios (w/ Diabolos)
Fina (w/ Shiva)
Kefka (w/ Ramuh)

Any suggestions for swaps in there, or is that about as good as I get until I someday pull a better healer and attacker?

scarlet

Got Edge today, which I'm seeing is a pretty garbage pull. Other than my initial Cecil pull, I've had absolute trash units with my daily pulls. I have a solid team, but could really use a physical attacker and a healer. I have tanks and support units out the whazoo, but that's just not cutting the cheese against the bigger bosses.

I'm actually at a point that I'm not sure what my team should be. I'm slowly leveling up Cecil (5*, level 52), and I'm hoping to head into 6* territory at some point with him. So I'll probably make him my main tank. And Fina is my only dedicated healer, so I kinda' need her along. Kefka has been awesome for me, and I have him pretty pumped up at this point to deal some major damage with hyperdrive.

So who should I take for the other two units? I usually take Artermios for his barrage, and I have him linked to Diabolos so that he pretty much has every -killer ability there is. Pretty handy. I also have Agrias, Charlotte, Amarant, and Vaan in the wings.

I usually roll with:
Agrias (w/ Golem)
Cecil (w/ Ifrit)
Artemios (w/ Diabolos)
Fina (w/ Shiva)
Kefka (w/ Ramuh)

Any suggestions for swaps in there, or is that about as good as I get until I someday pull a better healer and attacker?

Charlotte - Golem. Keep Cecil away until his 6* lvl 50 when he'll outclassed his competitors.
Agrias/Vaan - Ifrit
Artemios/Vaan/Agrias - Diabolos (I like using 2 full breakers for Colosseum)
Fina - Shiva
Kefka - Ramuh

linkent

I usually roll with:
Agrias (w/ Golem)
Cecil (w/ Ifrit)
Artemios (w/ Diabolos)
Fina (w/ Shiva)
Kefka (w/ Ramuh)

Swap Cecil w/ Golem, Agrias w/ Ifrit.
You gain provoke from Golem skill tree.

Charlotte - Golem. Keep Cecil away until his 6* lvl 50 when he'll outclassed his competitors.
Agrias/Vaan - Ifrit
Artemios/Vaan/Agrias - Diabolos (I like using 2 full breakers for Colosseum)
Fina - Shiva
Kefka - Ramuh

Swap Cecil w/ Golem, Agrias w/ Ifrit.
You gain provoke from Golem skill tree.

Rock on. Thanks for the tips. I'll adjust a bit and see if it helps, and will keep Charlotte in the mix for now until Cecil is awesomely enhanced (which I'm assuming will be a looooooong time from now).

ExVicis

Blue into Gold crystal into Rosa. Pulls seem to love to give me healers. I have all the best healers in Global right now minus Cecil. So Rosa won't really see much use when I have Lenna and Garnet on the benches getting levelled up.

Still though it's a banner unit and one from FFIV. I'm happy enough for what I got in the pull. Now if I get more than one of her and nothing else...

Kouriozan

I'm dangerously tempted to do an 11 pull for the simple fact that I need something to do >.>

Don't do it! Think about The Emperor!

TQwVW0G.png

Dandte

Would it be a good idea to buy the 2 big chests now or are we gonna get some better chests? Need to get rid of my googleplay currency.

Dandte

Never buy summoning chests, buy Lapis directly.

Sadly won't transfer to ios and i mainly play on ios. I could buy lapis on android an whenever i need lapis. F.e. for slots or multi for orlando i could switch to android since lapis will be saved🤔

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Back after a long break. 986.102.828. Rolling w/ Vaan still.

Holy shit are the mats for 6* tough. The ELT level is ruining me.

You don't need ELT for mats, It only gives you a trust Moggle

Duel Wield complete. Chizzy rolling with Twin Katanas. Switching from Double Hand to Dual Wield only got Buttz an additional 9 damage... -_-

So most likely I'll keep Blade Mastery and Dual Wield on Chizzy.

H3xum

What's the next big semi-future proof physical damage dealer?

Is the 6* for Bartz going to be the next big jump? I know we have a great (the best?) Healer coming soon in the crossover banner, but, what about muscle?

Syntsui

Is the 6* for Bartz going to be the next big jump? I know we have a great (the best?) Healer coming soon in the crossover banner, but, what about muscle?

6* CoD together with Luneth in FF III banner by the end of this year, I'd say.

Valentus

Luneth, Gilgamesh, marie and king-count orlandu are the best damage dealers

KeRaSh

Two-shot Intangir... Didn't know the reward was that awesome. Gave Enhancer to Leo because it's the biggest overall boost to the party. I wish I had a dedicated physical damage dealer in the group. I feel like Leo is a wasted slot with Cecil in the party.
Cecil also doubles as my main healer with Ramza as backup and if shit hits the fan Tellah can also throw out a few Curas.
I wonder when stuff will get so bad that I will need a dedicated healer. I have a Terra at 3* that I never bothered to awaken because I never really needed a healer.
I guess that just shows how great Cecil actually is.

Pejo

Well, I went a little nuts with hoarded tickets trying to get a Rosa last night, and ended up with a Dark Knight Cecil and a dupe regular Cecil, along with a few units I didnt' have like Miyuki and Lani (ha). Man I'm excited, my first 5* base! (still no Rosa though). The weirdest thing though, I got another Alma - Are all of the limited event units still in the pool? I was assuming you could only pull them during tactics events.

Anyways, later I read that DKC is now capable of dealing the most damage in 1 turn in JP with a specific party setup, most likely resulting in killing him. Either way, He's the perfect unit to level up and stick my nearly acquired Dual Wield and Barrage on.

I can't wait until the next event where we can get 6* awakening stuff. I already have about 2/3 of the things I need, even after awakening my first 6* Cecil, since I banked stuff from the Auracite event.

Now I just hope we get a FP event soon, so I can stock up on metal Gigantaurs to grind up all these newly acquired and awakened units.

Well, I went a little nuts with hoarded tickets trying to get a Rosa last night, and ended up with a Dark Knight Cecil and a dupe regular Cecil, along with a few units I didnt' have like Miyuki and Lani (ha). Man I'm excited, my first 5* base! (still no Rosa though). The weirdest thing though, I got another Alma - Are all of the limited event units still in the pool? I was assuming you could only pull them during tactics events.

Anyways, later I read that DKC is now capable of dealing the most damage in 1 turn in JP with a specific party setup, most likely resulting in killing him. Either way, He's the perfect unit to level up and stick my nearly acquired Dual Wield and Barrage on.

I can't wait until the next event where we can get 6* awakening stuff. I already have about 2/3 of the things I need, even after awakening my first 6* Cecil, since I banked stuff from the Auracite event.

Now I just hope we get a FP event soon, so I can stock up on metal Gigantaurs to grind up all these newly acquired and awakened units.

The only limited units so far have been the Crystal Defender units. Fencer/Thief/Juggler.

FFT and everything else we have had have been normal pool units with just a limited time boost to drop. You will know if a unit is limited because it will be very obviously worded.

Iceman829

Congrats Chilly and anyone else you completed ELT yesterday. I kinda just scrolled past and saw Chilly was mad about getting the cold shoulder.

As for Colosseum I can't seem to win the first fight since I moved onto ADV S-2. I have to fight an eyeball, bat and cat. I swear I think they casted death and killed half my team. There has to be something I'm missing on these fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom