• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Folstern

I just wanted to take the time to thank, once again, all of you wonderful people on my Friend List with Lightning. Thanks to you, I was able to clear the ELT event map. Special mention to Valentus for his Lightning, as that was the one I was using when the whole run came together. So yes, the event is finally done! \o/
Congrats! Lightning is a life saver for this event.

Lyrian

Grats to everyone on their Babel clears!

Europa can go die an unfortunate electrical fire for the last time.

Blood Sword in the oven. :)

Good riddance once and for all to ADV Colosseum.

Now, to decide whether to start grinding Cecil's LB (he's still at 3*) or go back to TM grinding.
c7NJRa2.gif
I'm TM and LB grinding my 3* Cecil at the same time. I'm ~53% and ~220 away from 8/10 on the LB. I have my macro set to select one enemy on round 1 before hitting auto. That extra turn typically ends up giving enough crystals for Cecil to do his LB by the boss round.

chrono01

I'm TM and LB grinding my 3* Cecil at the same time. I'm ~53% and ~220 away from 8/10 on the LB. I have my macro set to select one enemy on round 1 before hitting auto. That extra turn typically ends up giving enough crystals for Cecil to do his LB by the boss round.
I don't use macro's, but yes, this is an idea, haha.

Where are you grinding the LB at, BTW? I remember reading something earlier about a good place to grind on, but I can't find the post. I wouldn't imagine I'd be able to TM/LB grind at Earth Shrine Exit, since the enemies would die before I'd even get a chance to use an LB. :(

Where are you grinding the LB at, BTW? I remember reading something earlier about a good place to grind on, but I can't find the post. I wouldn't imagine I'd be able to TM/LB grind at Earth Shrine Exit, since the enemies would die before I'd even get a chance to use an LB. :(
Just ESE. I usually have 2-4 characters fire off their LBs on the boss stage. I just have to hope Cecil is one of them, :p. I'll be switching over to that recommended exploration map in Dirnado with the Bas Reliefs once I get Cecil to 100% TM.

Lyrian

Here you go: Link

Rixa

I just wanted to take the time to thank, once again, all of you wonderful people on my Friend List with Lightning. Thanks to you, I was able to clear the ELT event map. Special mention to Valentus for his Lightning, as that was the one I was using when the whole run came together. So yes, the event is finally done! \o/

Grats to both :). In colo Iam still in B rank :p. Not in hurry for that sword.

chrono01

I missed this post, congrats on the sword! I'm slowly working through coliseum, but it'll be mine one of these days!

BTW, farming Cecil's LB is going to mind-numbing. At least it's (mostly) auto. I just have to find a way for my iPhone's screen to not turn off after a minute of use, it stops the battle. :/

Edit: Found the setting. Time to let it run!

Rixa

About weekly update for the grind.

Not sure why Iam doing Garnet, but oh well. She has been so long in the party, not going to toss her away anymore. Maybe that +20% resist to status ailments is difference between life and death :p

Screenshot_20161018-091229.png

Well 6* CoD has 50% resist with that TM...

When can we expect those ability enhancements that can be bought with Gil? Rough estimates?

Roughly in 5-6 months. IF they come to global, Gumi / Alim can do it otherway.

Rixa

Well I'm sitting on 900k Gil right now. I guess I'll just hord it. There's not much to spend it on anyways...

Yeah not much use after you have items at 99. Cactuars eat something but if one has time its better to run Maranda coast. I have 5354467 Gil and getting more all the time, TM grinding and selling materials give nice amounts of Gil

KeRaSh

Daily pull was Edgar. That's like the definition of mediocre. It's not a unit I see every day but it's still useless... I'm not mad. Just disappointed.

Rootbeer

Banned
half-price pull: GOLD crystal! Could it be Rosa!? Naa just Bedile...

Come on game... I need a full breaker or one of the better healers... two big holes in my team.

Guess I'm gonna do an 11 pull during the FF3 banner and see what I can get that way.

Malakhov

Banned
Have been working on Delita & Cecil on my main account and Cecil on my alt account plus my TMs for the last two days.

Finally both Cecils are at 5* and Delita is now lvl 65. Then will be TM full time until the new event!

2nd try at Europa, Charlotte did her job, Agrias did her full breaking, Europa went down easy this time. Now to get those blood sword mats

chrono01

Daily Pull - 3* Edge

FFS ....about to do a 11pull.
Sorry man. You really deserve that Cecil #1. :(

half-price pull: GOLD crystal! Could it be Rosa!? Naa just Bedile...

Come on game... I need a full breaker or one of the better healers... two big holes in my team.

Guess I'm gonna do an 11 pull during the FF3 banner and see what I can get that way.
Yeah, the FF III banner is great. I've stopped pulling on the current one to re-copu my Lapis reserves a bit.

Sorry for your luck, though.

my past 10-20 half priced rolls have been all absolute garbage i could never use on my teams, its insanity.
Yeah, this is what was happening to me. The last "usable" unit I pulled through my daily pull was...Alma, I think it was? That was on the first day of the FFT banner. Not a good track record.

Have been working on Delita & Cecil on my main account and Cecil on my alt account plus my TMs for the last two days.

Finally both Cecils are at 5* and Delita is now lvl 65. Then will be TM full time until the new event!
Nice work man, keep it up!

2nd try at Europa, Charlotte did her job, Agrias did her full breaking, Europa went down easy this time. Now to get those blood sword mats
Congrats :)

Another Shadow for daily pull.. I need a second Cecil!
Before you get Cecil #2, cw_sasuke gets Cecil #1. 'tis only fair!

c-murph

Got my Daily Clyne this morning.

Managed to get my Second Shining Splendor in the oven. Just gotta wait a couple days for it to cook now.

Celegus

3* Cecil on daily, nice! Since I already have one at 5*, I can leave this guy at 3* and build up his LB instead. Second Excalibur too! Now I have everyone on the banner except DKC.

Malakhov

Banned
Shining Spelendor on any barrage unit (Bartz in my case) made the ADV Col sooooo much easier.

I guess that point is moot in your scenario tho, but, for others.
Indeed. Sometimes it will blind two enemies out of three in the first round, I just full break the other and that's it.

H3xum

Prishe 5-6 ☆
TMR Hat: Atk 40% HP/MP 10%

That is just too much. Too silly.

I feel like this is the Jumping the Shark moment in FFBE JP.

Rixa

Awakening PRO gives a lot of sacred crystal. Went from 1 now I got 8 in 4 runs.

Alt has made 24 runs in PRO and I have got:

27 Sacred Crystals
31 Holy Crystals
13 Hard Rocks
14 Fury Seeds
16 Wicked Drops
8(!) Brilliant Rays
9 Lucky Seedlings
6 Bizarre Boxes

SC & HC are so rng, new mats are shitty to acquire :(
Rosa needs 13 Brilliant Rays & 8 Wicked Drops + 10 SC & 5 HC.

Caim

I was just talking to someone in this thread about Prishe the other day. Haha.

Shadow Lord as the main boss for the event.

I wonder if still have my transfer code for my JP account somewhere :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom