• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeRaSh

JP is getting FFXI event next. Thus it means Shantotto aint only XI member anymore :).

Reddit infothread about 18.10 Nico livestream

Shantotto gets 5☆
HqC8q5G.png

No Lion?

Wtf Gumi

Wow. I just talked about this yesterday. That's scary...

KeRaSh said:
I just realized that I don't really have a favorite unit that I would desperately pull for like some of you do.
If I could wish for a unit that hasn't been released yet it would probably be one from FFXI like Lion, Shadowlord, Trion, best Gilgamesh, the Crystal Warriors... I can go on and on.

Weird choices for units, though. I could come up with 50 NPCs that would be better than these. Seriously. Why no Maat?

Rixa

Heh JP gets:

* Free Daily Pulls 10/22-10/31.
* Character Specific Quests/Equips Rain/Laswell/Fina
* Item/Equip Slots +50 | Item Stacks -> 199 | +30 Max Energy
* Weekly Rewards
Rate up:
U9ELEKQ.png

Xion86

Congratulations to those who have beaten the event recently! :)

My Cecil is slowly coming along...once he is awakened to 6 stars I'll share him.
Daily pull yesterday was Penelo, today was Sabin...good times.

On the plus side I'm on S-4 now!

Rixa

JP Anniwersary Weekly Rewards:
Day 1: 1500 Lapis | Day 2: 5x King Cact | Day 3: 1500 Lapis | Day 4: 5x King Cact
Day 5: 2000 Lapis | Day 6: 5x King Cact | Day 7: 4☆+ Summoning Ticket

- 5k Lapis
- 4*+ Tix
- 15 KCactuars

King Cactuars are 100k exp.

JP sure has nice 1 year anniversary event.

Dandte

Day 1: 1500 Lapis | Day 2: 5x King Cact | Day 3: 1500 Lapis | Day 4: 5x King Cact

- 5k Lapis
- 4*+ Tix
- 15 KCactuars

Gumi will be like

Whales

Banned

- 5k Lapis
- 4*+ Tix
- 15 KCactuars

yoooo that's sick

leehom

Is there a trick to crafting the blood sword? I have the giants sword and all the materials. When I try to craft, it says "You do not have enough". That's it....???

Edit: NM, duh. DKC had it equipped. :D

Kouriozan

- 5k Lapis
- 4*+ Tix
- 15 KCactuars

In the meantime, Gumi will nerf lapis missions reward.

Dual Cast sitting at 99.9%, I've ran 15 ES in the last few minutes and it refuses to give the .1%. The game has take trolling to a new level lol. On the 20th run got that 100%! Switch Controls have changed my life, wish I had done this sooner. Now to put these 3 Cecil's in the mix and get Excalibur. Save The Queen is at 55% between my two Agrias. Can't wait to turn my Lightning into a monster with these two weapons. Got my Kefka to 360 mag and Dual Cast.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Blessed Alma

Also, it's nice not doing dailies. Them Lapis be building up. I also did purchase my Lapis to replace the ones I did when I thought I was going to quit. Did it from Amazon, so I'm sitting at close to 30k Lapis now.

Dirando is completed. Both Chizzy and Totto's TMs will be done in the next two days. Shining Splendor should be in the Over(Need 1 more Iron, 5 more Silver). Level C of Adv Col will be done too. Nice to just let the TM marco run all day right now.

Best thing is, I only need 10 items to awaken my Cecil from the next event ^_^

Im torn on how to spend my NRG during the day now lol

I SHOULD be farming explorations but Im too burned out

Wish we had enchanted maze right meow

Lyrian

Im torn on how to spend my NRG during the day now lol

I SHOULD be farming explorations but Im too burned out

Wish we had enchanted maze right meow

Seriously, meow indeed.

My current logic:

-- If active, manually grind Wolfgang Exploration for Rydia/Cecil LB (either on phone or laptop).
-- If inactive, but laptop is available, run standard ES TM macro.
-- If inactive, and only have the phone on me, dump energy into Awakening PRO.

Ourobolus

Banned
I think this past two week has killed my drive for this game. It's fun, but I just can't really bring myself to even do the events or daily quests. Doesn't help that my drops this banner have been: Kain, Clyne, Kain, Penelo, Cyan, Vivi

CCIE

Banned
Well, no more dailies. Three days in a row of crap on both accounts. Saving for an 11-pull for FFXIII (Hope), and FFIII (Arc, Refia, Kenneth). My ALT account has made it to DINARDO, and finally S-level INT on the Colosseum.

Another week, and it might be close to caught up. Just farming TMR on the PRI - close to blade mastery, ribbon, and DH

tuffymon

Awesome that Prishe is coming, with a disgusting TM to boot... I had to look up the other names, seriously though? They could have picked so many better choices, I suppose at least Shantotto won't be alone anymore. I'd also like to think we'll get cool anniversary prizes, but I doubt anything close to what was listed.

Not pulling dailies for a long time, figure I'll pick up all sorts of units I didn't have when I drop 11's on Orlanduuuuuuuu

robotuw

Got my second Cecil in the daily. Also beat Golbez finally. Great morning all around!

Not sure why I waited so long on Golbez. I was worried about getting all the bar-__ spells but the team fell like wet cardboard in the face of two lightnings. Barbariccia died in one turn from chained crushing blows and I didn't even see Golbez' instant death attack. Like everyone else, thanks Valentus! Your lightning is truly a goddess.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I'm hoping the upcoming Halloween event does have a pretty large selection of items to acquire again. Outside of the typical tickets, items.

I'm really hoping they include the Sarced Crystals, GigaCats, and others again.

Good day so far. First Dual Wield done. Blood Sword done. I really want one more Cecil as I am thinking an even 6 Excalibur's is a good stopping point.

Syntsui

Good day so far. First Dual Wield done. Blood Sword done. I really want one more Cecil as I am thinking an even 6 Excalibur's is a good stopping point.

Are you actually spending lapis or are you literally waiting a month for each Excalibur? Well, at least 2 months considering you probably farmed 5 together.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- Really nice to just have a grind day after hitting the awakening PRO vortex for a few days. 3 Cecils are growing pretty fast. 3 Rosas and 2nd Kefka will have to wait!

-- HYPE for 1-year anniversary event holy shit. Hope we get it.

-- Will finally pass Colosseum INT today and will clear S sometime tonight. ADV here I come!

Are you actually spending lapis or are you literally waiting a month for each Excalibur? Well, at least 2 months considering you probably farmed 5 together.

I don't spend Lapis on refills...eff that noise. I am going to do 5 at once and then the other with whatever other TM's I'm doing at the moment. I will also be leveling an LB while doing the 5 so it's a twofer.

desverger

Dual Cast sitting at 99.9%, I've ran 15 ES in the last few minutes and it refuses to give the .1%. The game has take trolling to a new level lol. On the 20th run got that 100%! Switch Controls have changed my life, wish I had done this sooner. Now to put these 3 Cecil's in the mix and get Excalibur. Save The Queen is at 55% between my two Agrias. Can't wait to turn my Lightning into a monster with these two weapons. Got my Kefka to 360 mag and Dual Cast.

Congrats. Switch controls have saved my life too. I know some people do TM farming hardcore: manually, but I just don't have the patience for that :p

Here's my first ever TM team at work, hoping to get this done early next week unless some event interferes:

I know there are a few exceptions, but wtf is the point of 5 star units when you finally get that group of 6 stars? It'd be interesting if there where challenges that banned 6 stars so we could make use of the many units that'll get completely outclassed.

Iceman829

If I have Cecil since before Cecil 6 star came along, can I get Cecil to 6 star or do I need to pull him again from Summon ?

You will just need to get the special 6* awakening materials that are available during special events. You can obtain some during the current one

Lyrian

I think this past two week has killed my drive for this game. It's fun, but I just can't really bring myself to even do the events or daily quests. Doesn't help that my drops this banner have been: Kain, Clyne, Kain, Penelo, Cyan, Vivi

Bad streaks happen. Kinda have to suck it up and try to brush them off. I've already had 2 major bad luck streaks since launch. Karma will come back around on a future banner.

Well, no more dailies. Three days in a row of crap on both accounts. Saving for an 11-pull for FFXIII (Hope), and FFIII (Arc, Refia, Kenneth). My ALT account has made it to DINARDO, and finally S-level INT on the Colosseum.

Another week, and it might be close to caught up. Just farming TMR on the PRI - close to blade mastery, ribbon, and DH

Don't know how you can keep up on two accounts. I'm almost always working on my PRI and don't get time to even consider an ALT account.

I'm hoping the upcoming Halloween event does have a pretty large selection of items to acquire again. Outside of the typical tickets, items.

I'm really hoping they include the Sarced Crystals, GigaCats, and others again.

Pots too, plz.

Shantotto 5*?!?!?!!??!

kdhasgjkhsahjkasjkdgaskjdgakhsdlkhagsdjhagsdkgasdjasgfdaskgdfkahsfdkhashdfsagdasfdafgskkdgasfdkgasghdfaskgjhdfgasfdaskgdfasjhdas

Guess who just woke up?

Good morning (afternoon), Chilly.

Shouta

Werei and Kupipi as the FFXI units? That's weird. Prishe is totally awesome to get but those two are lesser FFXI characters, lol.

I'll probably use my tickets for them but save my Lapis for possible end of year bundles.

Is it worth using trust moogles on Zidane or Lud? When do you want to use them? Any special times or anything to save them for?

All my trust moogle are going to those two units. I need to speed up my acquisition of the two most important TMs imo

That said, Halloween event better have more trust mogs!!!!

Pejo

No Lion?

Wtf Gumi

Yea, I was so excited to read the FFXI news until I saw the units they picked. Werei....really???? I mean fuck. He's not the best Galka by like a country mile. Zeid or Raogrimm would have both been infinitely better picks.

Prishe is cool, but man, so many good NPCs they didn't go with. Aldo, Gilgamesh, Lion, Tenzen, hell - even Naja.

Ah well, still cool that FFXI is getting some more rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom