• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

creid

Mogcakes return? If it still requires doing 20+ hours of explorations I'm going to vomit. I'd skip the whole thing if it wasn't giving ability awakening mats. Also starting this right after Persona 5 launch is baaaaaad timing.

Nikokuno

Mogcakes return? If it still requires doing 20+ hours of explorations I'm going to vomit. I'd skip the whole thing if it wasn't giving ability awakening mats. Also starting this right after Persona 5 launch is baaaaaad timing.

I'll finally unwrapped my PS4 after 1 year 😂 Persona 5 😍

tuffymon

Don't you dare blame this on ffbe, P5 pushed it's date back, they were going to make it inconvenient for any other game period~

Ill probably have to get to it later on but I am super pumped to play Persona 5

uhh... Ill probably play it in Japanese with subtitles based on that translation topic lol

Nikokuno

Oh you're wild. There's been a lot of good games in the past year. But yes P5 is love, P5 is life!

I'm playing on PC, but I almost stop playing, so when I do, it's cheaper on PC (Steam). I'll wait PS4 games to be cheap to catch up on Uncharted 4/Horizon, but I have to support the P-Team and Atlus so full price for this motherfucka.

Kouriozan

Got P5 this morning and already have 10 hours of playtime, wow.
It's also my first Persona and wasn't so hyped to play it since Atlus don't bother translating it for Europe countries but I guess it's still pretty good :p

tuffymon

I'm playing on PC, but I almost stop playing, so when I do, it's cheaper on PC (Steam). I'll wait PS4 games to be cheap to catch up on Uncharted 4/Horizon, but I have to support the P-Team and Atlus so full price for this motherfucka.

Amazon Prime 20% off >.>; And on that note, my copy just arrived a few minutes ago~ Going to dl the game, but won't be touching it until Sunday.

Got P5 this morning and already have 10 hours of playtime, wow.
It's also my first Persona and wasn't so hyped to play it since Atlus don't bother translating it for Europe countries but I guess it's still pretty good :p

Niiiiiiice. I have about the same play time myself. I've been playing the series since Persona 2 though. Hope you enjoy it!

I'm going to be tmr farming in Exvius above all else, not just because of Persona but i have other things to do too. Not liking the sound of the return of something like mogcakes. That was the most god awful grind.

I didn't really like the last 2 Persona's personally. I am assuming I won't really like this one either as they tend to be just a little too much Japan for my tastes, but I love JRPG's so I will take the hit, and try again lol.

I didn't really like the last 2 Persona's personally. I am assuming I won't really like this one either as they tend to be just a little too much Japan for my tastes, but I love JRPG's so I will take the hit, and try again lol.

Interested to hear your thoughts then because this one follows the same guide lines and tropes of 3 and 4. 3 is my fav ever for its story, characters, music ect

c-murph

FInally, went through and beat all the Chamber of the Fallen challenges. Got all the extra conditions except beating the two headed dragon with an Esper... I killed him too quickly. Blegh. Don't feel like going back any time soon. Gilgamesh also took me like an hour to beat but I crushed him easy enough. Bumped my CID up to 823 atk with the Demon Mail and extra 30% Atk. Not sure how I can get his attack any higher without a Genji Glove...

EDIT: My ODIN is only at level 34... So, I can get CID a little higher in attack I guess.

Yes I'm really excited for Persona 5. I'm hoping it is a bit more like 2, my favorite, but that may be a pipe dream. At least dsmon negations are back!

Malakhov

Banned
Ive installed Google remote desktop at home and now I can keep an eye on my tm farming from work to check that everything is running smooth. That's awesome!

Ive installed Google remote desktop at home and now I can keep an eye on my tm farming from work to check that everything is running smooth. That's awesome!

Awesome
I really wish Developers of nox memu etc could get with the times and do something for us with MacBooks.

Im stuck TM farming with switch control.

Rixa

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG MAINTENANCE LATER TODAY

Before day change to Thursday.

Code:
Scheduled maintenance will be performed on Wednesday 4/5

[Maintenance Period]

(Wednesday 4/5 23:00 - Thursday 4/6 7:00 PDT)

[Note]

The game will be inaccessible during maintenance

Ken

The final dailies for the Thunder God!

jXL6gcT.gif

Malakhov

Banned
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG MAINTENANCE LATER TODAY

Before day change to Thursday.

Code:
Scheduled maintenance will be performed on Wednesday 4/5

[Maintenance Period]

(Wednesday 4/5 23:00 - Thursday 4/6 7:00 PDT)

[Note]

The game will be inaccessible during maintenance
Crap, thought it would be a short one since we didn't have any news on it yet.

Rixa

Seems like an eternity that we didn't get a chance to get rid of our friends points doesn't it?

Was it on start of December / late Novermeber. My fp in friends "Receive" tab show "Last played" 151d, so I have stuff in fp to claim :D. I changed it to GIL early January, obviously haven't claimed them either.

Malakhov

Banned
Was it on start of December / late Novermeber. My fp in friends "Receive" tab show "Last played" 151d, so I have stuff in fp to claim :D. I changed it to GIL early January, obviously haven't claimed them either.
Honestly I dont remember exactly when but it's definitely been months since we had the event.

Celegus

I'm also in that Persona boat. P4 is pretty much my favorite game ever, so I can't wait to see how this one shapes up. Got to play a couple hours last night, though it does start a bit slow.

I guess today was last day for Orlandeau banner finally? Got another Lawrence, yippee. No old man for me, oh well!

Niahak

The final dailies for the Thunder God!

Oh man... daily was a ludmille. There goes my hope :(
I still have a few tickets and 5200 lapis or so... must stay strong.

I wanted Cid more for FFT nostalgia than for chaining - doing the elemental chain timing is never that fun for me. Oh well, at least I can hold out hope for a Ramza/Delita later on.

I'm also on the P5 boat, but I'm a little more skeptical after all the spinoffs and the content they added for Golden. P3/P4 base are good (as is P3P, super awesome!), but a lot of the stuff they've done over the past 7 (or so) years has been flanderization and further anime-zation of the series. And the fanbase can get a little... fanatic. The translation topic feels like mountain-out-of-molehill territory, too.

Thats nice

Exvius stresses me out with not wanting to waste resources

Same here. Whenever I'm about to rank up I even feel the need to grind out as much exp as I can. Can't waste a single drop of whatever I'm gaining.

I'm concerned about this new event coming up though. I don't want to spend tons of hours running around explorations, so I hope it's not a drag.

FEH was great...for one week. Its like a simulator or something, quickly lost interest.

I actually really like it, mostly because it requires pretty much no time whatsoever. I'm not keen on developing synergies of teams - I just want to experience the content. And you can blow through an entire stamina bar in like 2 minutes, which probably isn't ideal for many people, but it is for me.

It's reached Record Keeper levels for me, which also demands very little time.

That said, if I had to drop one game... I think it'd be this one, simply because it DOES demand way more time. I enjoy it more, but I could envision a scenario where I don't worry about daily lapis at all and instead just play new story releases or non-grinding events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom