• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkez

Hybrid is tricky because you never really know if the enemy has higher def or spr. So the question is always do you build a balance between the two or focus purely on one. Everyone always says to focus on one stat with hybrid, and going with that her doublehanded sets aren't good, but her single wielding mag seems to be strong. With the BiS she can reach 1105 mag by my calcs (may be slightly off but shouldn't be too far).

However, it's ridiculously expensive to do this, and you would have needed 2 White Knight Noels.

(I'm just going to post the mag calc).

Base + Pots - 171

Fryevia's Needle - 112
Creppy Mask - 30
Rainbow Robe - 45
Ice Rosetta - 50
Ice Rosetta - 50

Innate Abilities - 246

L&A * 4 - 342

Ramuh - 59

Total - 1105 Mag

However not using Celestial Gloves massively lowers her attack and subsequently her attack + mag total, but if you should be focusing on one stat then this is the BiS that I can see right now.

I think her main use will be an ender against physical resist/high def enemies. Otherwise Olive is the best right now.

how about those of us who dont have olive or orlandu huh?

huh!?!

how bout that!

i do have double noctis and ling so im sure ill be fine

Alkez

Question: Xon has a move that gives him 100% chance of being targeted for 2 turns. But he has a passive that gives him an 80% chance to not be targeted. Does this mean he will only have a 20% chance to be targeted after using that move or is that not how it works?

Rixa

huh!?!

how bout that!

huh!?!

how bout that!

I do have double Noctis and Noling so im sure ill be fine

Ken

Hybrid is tricky because you never really know if the enemy has higher def or spr. So the question is always do you build a balance between the two or focus purely on one. Everyone always says to focus on one stat with hybrid, and going with that her doublehanded sets aren't good, but her single wielding mag seems to be strong. With the BiS she can reach 1105 mag by my calcs (may be slightly off but shouldn't be too far).

However, it's ridiculously expensive to do this, and you would have needed 2 White Knight Noels.

(I'm just going to post the mag calc).

Base + Pots - 171

Fryevia's Needle - 112
Creppy Mask - 30
Rainbow Robe - 45
Ice Rosetta - 50
Ice Rosetta - 50

Innate Abilities - 246

L&A * 4 - 342

Ramuh - 59

Total - 1105 Mag

However not using Celestial Gloves massively lowers her attack and subsequently her attack + mag total, but if you should be focusing on one stat then this is the BiS that I can see right now.

I think her main use will be an ender against physical resist/high def enemies. Otherwise Olive is the best right now.

Isn't Magistral Crest still more MAG than Ice Rosetta? Or is it cause the latter gets include into L&A?

across

huh!?!

how bout that!

I think anyone (NB: all statements apply to non-whales) who got Orlandeau shouldn't bother with Fryevia. You can make them play nice together but it feels janky to me. Great TM for a future mage (Esper Terra w/ L&A...) but then Fryevia herself is neutered absent said TM.

I think anyone who didn't get Orlandeau would probably be better served sitting tight for Eileen or Tidus. Her actual utility is limited (dispel attack, AoE ATK break and AoE Ice resist buff).

She does have a shitload of MAG though. Should be about Dark Fina-tier with Alterna, even devoting an ability slot to Dualcast, I think? Since there's not full TM crossover with other casters (she doesn't need rods or MAG+30% or Dina's TM) I guess you could get a stew going if you also have Noctis and Dina already?

Isn't Magistral Crest still more MAG than Ice Rosetta? Or is it cause the latter gets include into L&A?

Ice Rosetta is flat MAG so it gets scaled from her Doublehand bonus.

Malakhov

Banned
New bundle, 300 lapis for a ticket and 1000 eggs. 100 egg = 1 pull.

Regardless, I will be buying this every day until it's there. 300 lapis for a pull on any banner of my choice is alright with me.

Need to get a good stash for tilith, rikku, setzer, rasler and Ashe.

Alkez

Ice Rosetta is flat MAG so it gets scaled from her Doublehand bonus.

Across is correct. I ran the calcs for both though and Ice Rosetta came out on top.

I did run a budget version as well.

Same build but replacing the Rainbow Robe for Lordly Robe (35 mag) and Ice Rosetta with Patches (18) and Ice Veins (15).

This nets her a total mag of 990. Crest can be used instead of patches for 988.

She does have a shitload of MAG though. Should be about Dark Fina-tier with Alterna, even devoting an ability slot to Dualcast, I think?

Hmm this is quite cool. Would cost a truck ton of MP but would be interesting to see.

Rixa

I think anyone (NB: all statements apply to non-whales) who got Orlandeau shouldn't bother with Fryevia. You can make them play nice together but it feels janky to me. Great TM for a future mage (Esper Terra w/ L&A...) but then Fryevia herself is neutered absent said TM.

She does have a shitload of MAG though. Should be about Dark Fina-tier with Alterna, even devoting an ability slot to Dualcast, I think? Since there's not full TM crossover with other casters (she doesn't need rods or MAG+30% or Dina's TM) I guess you could get a stew going if you also have Noctis and Dina already?

I was toying around building her to mage. Since she is not yet in unit calculator can't check how low Mag I would get with dual wield build.

EQ's would be:

Fryevia's Needle 112 Mag
Enhancer 23 Mag

Creepy Mask 30 Mag
Magi Robe 23 Mag
Genji Glove 10% Mag
Magistral Crest 30% Mag
Ultima
Dual Cast
30% Mag
30% Mag

Because Reasons(tm).

Edit: Forgot no Rods :/
-> Single wield prolly better?
Thus instead Genji Glove, 2nd Magistral Crest

Looks like enhancement stones will be offered as daily specials?

QcqPCmF.png

across

I was toying around building her to mage. Since she is not yet in unit calculator can't check how low Mag I would get with dual wield build.

You have Noctis, right? Throw Ring of the Lucii on her in place of Magistral Crest #2 and proceed to liquefy things with 900 MAG Alterna.

She gets 5 more base MP and the same passive boost (30%) that Dark Fina does, with an extra 2% MP on her Auto-Refresh. Should put her in the 400-ish range with max pots and the Creepy Mask.

I dunno. I'd love her sword but I'll be content to use the friend unit version of her and save my lapis.

Rixa

Thanks to Ifrit raid I have 12M gils :p
Plus I would wait for the new EXP/Gil tiers, might be coming now since they are adding gil snapper families.

Yup when they had that GIL Snappers vol. Family 20 nrg short time:

Screenshot_20170224-102631.png
Screenshot_20170224-103114.png

One bad drop run 135000 Gil. Not sure if it will be 20 Nrg or something else.
If it is 20 nrg
100 Lapis = 5 runs = ~700000 Gil

You have Noctis, right? Throw Ring of the Lucii on her in place of Magistral Crest #2 and proceed to liquefy things with 900 MAG Alterna.

Yup, 2 Noctis (TM's undone). Too bad our Rings are nerfed and have only Stats: MAG+3, SPR+3 instead of % JP has. Oh well that +3 Mag is 4 or 5 (how they round?) towards Double Hand :D

Malakhov

Banned
More than two hours left for the maintenance. It sucks, I'll be sleeping when it goes live with my NRG full...

Please gumi surprise us and finish this ahead of time.

Rixa

More than two hours left for the maintenance. It sucks, I'll be sleeping when it goes live with my NRG full...

Please gumi surprise us and finish this ahead of time.

Last mainentance was finished 1½ hours early. So Iam expecting that MT will end in 75mins time, instead 135mins.

Alkez

shes super cool!

Not chase worthy but one of those rainbows youll get and smile about

I think that's right on the money. I don't think anyone would pull her and be disappointed (unless they were chasing something) but I don't think she's worth committing a lot of resources to her. If I had the money I would do a couple of 11s for her, but I don't think I would do more than 2. I would really like to have her in my team though.

across

I think that's right on the money. I don't think anyone would pull her and be disappointed (unless they were chasing something) but I don't think she's worth committing a lot of resources to her. If I had the money I would do a couple of 11s for her, but I don't think I would do more than 2. I would really like to have her in my team though.

Imagine if a couple 10+1 pulls were something you could just burn as a "whatever, I'll just not eat out this Thursday night" kinda thing. In the $10-15 range or something. Ah well.

Frankly I'm much more interested, now, in who is going to be in the first wave of enhancements. Surely a mix-up is on the horizon. Subtract Ramza, add Demon Rain. A recipe for success!

technically my double hand is for olive, since doublehand and sparky's doublehand stack :)
and I don't have dw..

BUT!
I'll do the pull anyway..
I guess Freiya could be a solid unit :)

Imagine if a couple 10+1 pulls were something you could just burn as a "whatever, I'll just not eat out this Thursday night" kinda thing. In the $10-15 range or something. Ah well.

Frankly I'm much more interested, now, in who is going to be in the first wave of enhancements. Surely a mix-up is on the horizon. Subtract Ramza, add Demon Rain. A recipe for success!

no!!!
I want ma Ramza boya!
dem chant, dem style!!
Smoking on the enemies like a BBQ!

The benefit of Freyvia is another tool in your DPS toolbox

But she isnt orlandu, noctis or olive

As in she is more for supplimental dps and fun

with investment she is just as capable as the rest of the big boys and girls though

long story short shes a great unit to get when you least expect it but not a hard requirement for anyone that has any of the other top units

bonkeng

The benefit of Freyvia is another tool in your DPS toolbox

But she isnt orlandu, noctis or olive

As in she is more for supplimental dps and fun

with investment she is just as capable as the rest of the big boys and girls though

long story short shes a great unit to get when you least expect it but not a hard requirement for anyone that has any of the other top units

Yep I agree.

She's a whale level unit to bring out her full potential.

Takuan

How much despair did you feel after the first two 10+1
I got it on the second one, the two pulls cost me $84 total - two separate lapis purchases. I knew chances were slim, so I wasn't surprised or devastated when a rainbow didn't pop up. Yolo'd the second purchase because I only needed $14 in lapis to do another 10+1, and finally got the attention of Lady Luck.

Was fully expecting to be trolled again, but glad I wasn't. Now to continue TM grinding.

Rixa

I got it on the second one, the two pulls cost me $84 total - two separate lapis purchases. I knew chances were slim, so I wasn't surprised or devastated when a rainbow didn't pop up. Yolo'd the second purchase because I only needed $14 in lapis to do another 10+1, and finally got the attention of Lady Luck.

Was fully expecting to be trolled again, but glad I wasn't. Now to continue TM grinding.

Nice grab :), grats for the yolo.

across

xon seems nice, but does he actually warrant this sort of enthusiasm?
I mean is his tm THAT good?

No and no, respectively.

AoE steal + innate 100% success rate is a unique tool for the toolbox. Stealing is generally worthless but in any situation where it isn't, having access to an AoE steal might be useful.

Outside of Orlandeau, I pull for utility and broadening my options vs. chasing after power creep... which someone of my financial means cannot ever catch, but also does not need to.

Alkez

In the notifications it says the Fryvelia is gaining her double-handed bonus when she's dual wielding LOL.

Dual wielding a 1100+ mag hybrid skill shall be fun for the one guy that can do it for the one week that it works.

Edit: Actually maybe that's wrong. The wording is weird.

Kouriozan

Stealing about 130 eggs per ennemies in Snowy Woods exploration. (they drop 37 lol)

EDIT : I see the amount stolen varies a lot, but the wolves do have 130 eggs to steal.

Lyrian

Took daily + 10 tickets:

-- Miyuki: Only took 270 days to pull her? LOL

-- Aizen x2
-- Mercedes
-- Gaffgarion

No Xon, yet. Meh. Will try again tomorrow, I suppose.

bonkeng

In the notifications it says the Fryvelia is gaining her double-handed bonus when she's dual wielding LOL.

Dual wielding a 1100+ mag hybrid skill shall be fun for the one guy that can do it for the one week that it works.

Edit: Actually maybe that's wrong. The wording is weird.

Nope. It meant that currently she gains the bonus when wielding any 1 handed weapons plus shield.

GAF.

I just had a blue turn yellow turn rainbow.

I'm scared.

Please be Frevia so we can test her out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom