• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

Grats to all :)

Screw the eggs, now I know why I want to do this.

Screenshot_20170406-181625.png

across

Rates seem very iffy if you aren't full clearing explorations. I'm sitting here seriously questioning how much I care about these items.

Pejo

Man I am so salty about not getting the 4* on 3 10+1 pulls and 11 tickets. I'll get over it but right now I'm just putting this game down.

Kouriozan

Already have 33 rainbow eggs, and didn't use all my NRG, looks like it'll be a quick event after all.
Hope next week's reward are going to be interesting.

Shit, just summoned 3 rainbow eggs...

Now I need to read up more on gear. Is there a priority list anywhere?

Kour, who are you using for steal?

SeanTSC

This crafting nonsense is enragingly bad and stupid as hell. A billion clicks through menus to craft items.

Why the hell couldn't they just have made the second Knife take the 540 Blue, 660 Red, 55 Rainbow Eggs, and 1 Crystal Egg of Power straight up instead of making you jump through absurdly dumb hoops making a bunch of different items just to craft it.

This is incredibly horrible game design on Gumi's part.

tuffymon

This crafting nonsense is enragingly bad and stupid as hell. A billion clicks through menus to craft items.

Why the hell couldn't they just have made the second Knife take the 540 Blue, 660 Red, 55 Rainbow Eggs, and 1 Crystal Egg of Power straight up instead of making you jump through absurdly dumb hoops making a bunch of different items just to craft it.

This is incredibly horrible game design on Gumi's part.

gotta get that craft trophy somehow >.>;

across

Hmm. This was probably known already by people who paid more attention to me, but it doesn't seem like Fryevia and Orlandeau chain brainlessly in the way that two Orlandeaus do. Reading Reddit kind of gave me the impression they would, for some reason.

Dandte

Gave in and did another multi...no way i would get tidus or eileen anyway.

Sadly i clicked to fast...6 golds with double garnet, wol, luka and double mercedes plus trash...under normal circumtances or with the old chrystal mechanic this would have been an awesome pull.

Muku

Lol yeah. The old man will show his face when I'm pulling for Tidus or something.

Why are you running an alt account anyway? Isn't it exhausting to do everything twice?

My alt account was created when my main was so fucking awful. Now its the reverse, hahah! I put less work into my alt. Don't really bother with the quests for most part, don't try overly hard at getting lapis on the story (do what I can, but not going out of way for specific units or whatever that have certain abilities, or doing something that just seems over the top for my account). I mainly focus on the events on it. There are some days to be honest I skip it completely due to time. At least I don't feel bad about that since it's just the alt. (Done that several times recently.)

My alt used to be my escape. Now it's just pitifully sad.

Syntsui

Not pulling, I just can't commit with spending money every time a good unit is released. Thankfully the event is not that much of a borefest.

Muku

Is the unit calculator working right for anyone else? Pulled it up twice and it's not showing materia slots... NM Garland doesn't get any slots until his 6 star form... wtf Garland.

This is why I have been asking for his 6* forever now. He was my FIRST actual pull on my main account. He came in a Rainbow. And then I found out about slots and was like WTF at 5* does he not HAVE ANY SLOTS?! /rage

I'd also like to use him again. He and my Kuja carried me in the beginning. (Kuja was my second pull ever.. and came in a Rainbow as well.)

So, is this event worth it? Sounds like what should be even some simple stuff to get is probably not even worth it... :/

eggydoo

so if i'm understanding this right...best way to optimize this event is to do exploration.
Clear every enemy and stealing from each one. Then clear the exploration?

This is why I have been asking for his 6* forever now. He was my FIRST actual pull on my main account. He came in a Rainbow. And then I found out about slots and was like WTF at 5* does he not HAVE ANY SLOTS?! /rage

I'd also like to use him again. He and my Kuja carried me in the beginning. (Kuja was my second pull ever.. and came in a Rainbow as well.)

So, is this event worth it? Sounds like what should be even some simple stuff to get is probably not even worth it... :/

Personally the equipment is very underwhelming. I may get one of the knives just to have it, but I have 2 Genji Gloves and 5 Dual Wields already so it isn't like I will probably ever use it anyway. I am just doing this event for the Cactuars/Snappers/Moogles/Megacite/Pots from the summon.

tuffymon

I wanted to mess with him and see how his dps looked >.>; but 6 star is when he has his moment...

It's just day 1 of the event, you'll be drowning in eggs by the time the event ends

across

Nevermind. A full bar of energy on Power on Power got me a third of the way to the Second Knife, judging from that spreadsheet linked upthread. This is much, much better than Mogcakes, and explorations shouldn't be necessary at all (still better NRG/Egg than other options for those who want to get back to TM farming faster or level units in the exploration)

Burst Pots are probably the best part of this event so far, though.

Niahak

This event seems easier than anticipated (dungeons give me ~2-5k so far). Wish there were better rewards for the grind, though. Mogcakes could get you tickets, star quartz, etc and had some really top-of-the-line equipment.

Nothing in the list of available items so far looks that great. I'd especially like to refill my ticket stockpile.

Lyrian

Just got ~13k (screwed up on the screenshot) from Magic Library, with non-Locke/Xon steals.

Think I've figured out what Xon's skill does in comparison to Locke.

Locke's skill increases the rarity grade of an enemy's primary drop.
Xon's skill increases the chance of the enemy's secondary/bonus drop appearing.

That's huge.

Metal eggs can be stolen from almost everyone, but they also have a chance of also appearing as a bonus drop upon their defeat as well. Xon's skill increases the chance that metal eggs will appear from the chest, greatly enhancing the overall drop rate of metal eggs for each run.

Just got ~13k (screwed up on the screenshot) from Magic Library, with non-Locke/Xon steals.

That's huge.

Metal eggs can be stolen from almost everyone, but they also have a chance of also appearing as a bonus drop upon their defeat as well. Xon's skill increases the chance that metal eggs will appear from the chest, greatly enhancing the overall drop rate of metal eggs for each run.

Why the fuck did they make Xon better than Locke

Fuck you Gumi lol

That's huge.

Did you go through and clear everything? Killing all enemies, etc?

Muku

I wanted to mess with him and see how his dps looked >.>; but 6 star is when he has his moment...

It's just day 1 of the event, you'll be drowning in eggs by the time the event ends

I haven't run it yet, I'm just asking if it's worth running at all. Seems like far too much work. Guess after last few weeks with Ifrit and FFT event, just seems like even MORE work than those were. I don't plan on running a thief, and I have a feeling rates for getting Xon, despite being a 3* are shit.

Only thing I'm worried about is enhancement materials. But do we even have a list of who will be getting those first?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I think I'm going to do this event to complete the story and do some fill in back, but I'm not in the mood for crafting. 5k Seems to net maybe one or two turtles and the items are mostly below TMs nor are any of them unique enough to fill in a gap.

RedZaraki

Banned
Can someone explain to me which of the recipes are the "Ultimate" rewards of this?

Like one-time materials that lead to something?

Lyrian

Did you go through and clear everything? Killing all enemies, etc?

Yes. Full clear of the exploration.

Stealing is very uneven. Some enemy types, like bombs or arihman, don't drop eggs or can be stolen from. Others are all over the place. Some steal at ~50 per, others at ~130. Likewise, some drop ~50 eggs from their bonus drop, while others are as high as ~350 eggs.

Stealing is very uneven. Some enemy types, like bombs or arihman, don't drop eggs or can be stolen from. Others are all over the place. Some steal at ~50 per, others at ~130. Likewise, some drop ~50 eggs from their bonus drop, while others are as high as ~350 eggs.

Yeah I feel like identifying the best enemy types will lead us to the best Expo/Story missions to farm

Great info, thanks! I'm having trouble figuring out the zone breakup tho. Got a reference for that?

tuffymon

I haven't run it yet, I'm just asking if it's worth running at all. Seems like far too much work. Guess after last few weeks with Ifrit and FFT event, just seems like even MORE work than those were. I don't plan on running a thief, and I have a feeling rates for getting Xon, despite being a 3* are shit.

Only thing I'm worried about is enhancement materials. But do we even have a list of who will be getting those first?

Obviously we could have a curveball thrown at us, but otherwise yes we do... the ffbe reddit units list keeps up with the batch 1,2,3 etc~ Cecil, Lightning, and Garland were 1, Gilga 3, Luneth 4, Orlandu 6 or 7... etc... Garland 6* with the release of enhancements would be pretty cool >.>;

@jasmin depends on what you need, the dual wield dagger and the helm arent terrible... but if you have enough tm's already... the event isn't for you~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom