• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

Should i finish my cecils lb (currently level 23) even though i now have ramza?

I see it as waste of LB pots / time (if farming LB). Thus my Cecil LB is at level 1 or something. But I do things differently than most players, and I don't have Ramza.

Most of GAFers will argue that my quest for getting Ace LB to 25 is waste of resources :p

Malakhov

Banned
Nice :). I decided to use ~95% Moogles to 3 Shines to finish them, 2 of Shines still need few % before I pump rest of those Moogles.

At the moment my attack party (one turning PoP) is this:

Noc1 878 ATK, GB - Exc, Odin (34 lvl)
Noc2 776 ATK, Sak - Exc, Ifrit (40 lvl)
Gilg 792 ATK, Sak - StQ, Golem (40 lvl)
Ligh 470 ATK, Enc - Dur, Ramuh (40 lvl)
Ace 791 MAG, OR - OR, Diabolos (40lvl)

I need one Blade Mastery to Lightning (got 4 Chizurus at 0%).
Still some work to do, TM team:

DKC - Deathbringer 60.8%
Shine - QA 73.2%
Shine - QA 69.5%
Vanille - 19.6%
Vanille - 0%

I will combine 2 Vanilles to get 1 MC. Then I have 1 Vanille left for later use.
Shine's will be replaced by 2 Celes so that I can finally start to do Minerva Bustier. DKC will be swapped later to 3rd Celes.

Refia to fill with Trust Masteries plan still going on :).

Nice!
After this batch I will resume getting tms that I have multiple units taking too much space in the unit inventory.

I still have one batch to do from 0 to 100 though. Ramza, Marie, Bartz for 2nd olive unless I wait to pull another one or two, 2nd Olive and Queen.

Those were from the chests, some people left the event map with the menu instead of going through the exit and lost the recipes forever.
Ohh haha! Didn't realize that some people lost em.

Anyway, pulled Xon with a ticket so I'm good, and I didn't use my last 5k...Was very tempted tho

This event is horrible so far. I don't even know why I'm doing this, I don't need any of these items...

That's where I'm at. I don't want the units or the items. I think the only reason I'm doing it is for the cactuar/snapper/megacite summons. I've been able to get my Minfilia up to 6* level 55 from the egg gacha.

But I'm done pulling on this banner, which will help build up my lapis and ticket pool for another future banner. Back to TM farming!

Malakhov

Banned
Yeah, the rewards are entirely pointless for most of us. I'm doing it for the moogles/kingtuars.
Yeah, i will look how much equipment, accessory etc.. that I have with sleep immunity then get some bandanas to round that to 5 for the dark ifrit/dark siren trial and that's it.

Malakhov

Banned
That's where I'm at. I don't want the units or the items. I think the only reason I'm doing it is for the cactuar/snapper/megacite summons. I've been able to get my Minfilia up to 6* level 55 from the egg gacha.

But I'm done pulling on this banner, which will help build up my lapis and ticket pool for another future banner. Back to TM farming!
I also got a king cactuar and levelling Marie with them but maybe its bad luck but I'm not getting a whole lot of moogles or cactuars...

Zalasta

Um...I just tried Xon's waylay in Magic Library exploration and he stole a life orb instead of metal eggs (which is what you get with normal single target steal). Are you guys sure you're getting the right items out of the ability? I'm going back to normal steal.

EDIT: OK, a friendly PSA: I don't think Xon's waylay is working correctly. It seems to be copying the the number and type of items stolen, and the amount of gil when there are more than 1 type of enemies in the group. For example, I used it on a bomb and page 64, I got a life orb and 100 gil from both. However, in a group of 2 page 64, I got metal eggs and 161 gil. Furthermore, I used waylay on a pit fiend and a mage, got 126 metal eggs out of both, if I do it individually it's 126 and 129 respectively. So you may not be getting the right amount of eggs if you use waylay.

c-murph

Okay well screw this. Black cowls covers sleep immunity, headband, grand helm. So I don't need it either.

Yup. I got two completed and two to be completed someday. Don't really need anything from this event. I have five DW and two Lightnings so its not like I'll ever use the shitty dagger for anything.

Niahak

Got Xon on my daily. Leveled him most of the way through 5* and have him shared.
It'll be nice to take a break from dailies for a bit and accumulate tickets.

Alkez

For any JP players, how many units have reraise or some sort of equivalent skill?

Don't know. Fry-evia was the first thing that came to mind when I read her/his name.

That's how I was saying it originally but I didn't like how it sounded lol.

Rixa

This makes the most sense.

Person a: "Hi I just pulled Freya"
Person b: "Ooh great, grats, nice to grab a great Global exclusive"

a: What? Freya exclu, since when?
b: Huh? It was released day ago, surely you know this...

a:
Unit-Freya-5.png

RedZaraki

Banned
Been pounding the hell out of Power on Power. Gives about 4k Metal eggs or 5k per run, usually.

Got the Knife reward already, hope to have the other big item in a little while.

And SHIT! Totally forgot there's enhancement stuff next week!

Until then, just enjoying the Rank Exp and Metal Cactuars.

Doctor_No

Olive's attack didn't chain with Orlandu. If it chained, it should have been 42 hits. Since 3 Orlandus chain for a total of 41 hits.

In order for Olive's True Shot to chain, you need to delay the 3 Orlandus after starting Olive's attack.

I redid it. It took me 160 NRG, but I got that 42nd hit. Olive's chain is hard to macro as the Orlandaeus are set to 8x speed to get the chain and the delay (which is also at 8x) is too short in the macro. So Olive was done manually and Orlandeau's was macroed.

For the sake of comparison, mankillers and diablos were not used in chain. So there is was a lot more room for improvement in terms of all out damage. Also, of note, my companion Orlandaeu for the Olive run was slightly weaker than the Fry run as it took multiple runs and I used up all my strongest friends.

OEowans.gif

2SnHl0Z.gif

Doctor_No

How is chaining her Flower Blitz with a single Orlandu?

It doesn't chain very well, I even tried with the Excalibur equipped on her (using Equip L Sword materia). I've tried multiple timing using macro to no avail. I think it has to do with how the Flower Blitz hits.

bonkeng

I redid it. It took me 160 NRG, but I got that 42nd hit. Olive's chain is hard to macro as the Orlandaeus are set to 8x speed to get the chain and the delay (which is also at 8x) is too short in the macro. So Olive was done manually and Orlandeau's was macroed.

For the sake of comparison, mankillers and diablos were not used in chain. So there is was a lot more room for improvement in terms of all out damage. Also, of note, my companion Orlandaeu for the Olive run was slightly weaker than the Fry run as it took multiple runs and I used up all my strongest friends.

OEowans.gif

2SnHl0Z.gif

I think Fryevia can deal a bit more damage if you delay her attacks too. The first few hits she did wasn't chained. If all her attack chains with the 3 Orlandus, the max hit would be 55 hits.

Nevertheless, amazing job you did.

Are you planning to get a 2nd Fry to maximize her damage? Or you already got a 2nd one?

Doctor_No

I think Fryevia can deal a bit more damage if you delay her attacks too. The first few hits she did wasn't chained. If all her attack chains with the 3 Orlandus, the max hit would be 55 hits.

Nevertheless, amazing job you did.

Are you planning to get a 2nd Fry to maximize her damage? Or you already got a 2nd one?

I did like 80 more pulls and didn't get a second one, so I gave up for now. The problem I have with two Frys is that besides her TM I really don't need the second one of her (as both Needles would be on the first); if her weapon selection was better, or there was another strong ice elemental sword, I could keep a second for chaining purposes.

As Aileen and Rem are coming up soon I'll probably just hold up for that.

Um...I just tried Xon's waylay in Magic Library exploration and he stole a life orb instead of metal eggs (which is what you get with normal single target steal). Are you guys sure you're getting the right items out of the ability? I'm going back to normal steal.

EDIT: OK, a friendly PSA: I don't think Xon's waylay is working correctly. It seems to be copying the the number and type of items stolen, and the amount of gil when there are more than 1 type of enemies in the group. For example, I used it on a bomb and page 64, I got a life orb and 100 gil from both. However, in a group of 2 page 64, I got metal eggs and 161 gil. Furthermore, I used waylay on a pit fiend and a mage, got 126 metal eggs out of both, if I do it individually it's 126 and 129 respectively. So you may not be getting the right amount of eggs if you use waylay.

If this is the same issue, i swear I remember them posting a known issue msg Bout it in the Notifications menu. But I can't find it now?

bonkeng

So nazta trolled ya and fryevia didnt have the same frame animation of orlandu. That sucks.

They have the exact same frame. But not the same start. Fry starts earlier than Orlandu.

You need to delay Fry's attack after Orlandu. If you only have 1 Orlandu to chain, it's too hard to time perfectly. 2 or more it gets way easier as Fry's hits will just seep into the multiple Orlandu chain.

If only one of the 2 Rainbows in my 5k pull was a Fry, i could've tested it and I'm fairly confident that i can chain her perfectly with Orlandu. Alas, Olive and Ramza trolled me.

Pejo

Seriously what the fuck is up with Xon's rate. Today was payday so I did 2 more 10+1, 2 tickets and a daily and got a total of 10 golds, no Xon.

Are they giving us old WoL banner 4* rates or something?

This just doesn't feel right.

Seriously what the fuck is up with Xon's rate. Today was payday so I did 2 more 10+1, 2 tickets and a daily and got a total of 10 golds, no Xon.

Ling 2.0 Gumi. I'll do dailies until the last day of the event and possibly do one 11 pull. Done spending cash on FFBE outside of TM refreshing.

Muku

Ling 2.0 Gumi. I'll do dailies until the last day of the event and possibly do one 11 pull. Done spending cash on FFBE outside of TM refreshing.

This. And I never got my Ling, so Gumi can suck it. So, I'm doubting I'll get Xon. Well... I'll get him as a troll somewhere down the line. Going for a Gold on another banner. Then out will pop troll face Xon.

Dunno, I spent 3 tickets and got him on my second ticket.

RNG is RNG, I guess.

Lyrian

FYI: Once you finish a single Staff of Wrath, talk to Aizen in the town for a free one-time 5k egg gift.

*** Make sure you walk out of town manually and do not simply exit to world map to avoid aborting the hidden quest and losing the reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom