• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulls today from daily and 300 lapis ticket bundle.

Edgar (Why is he still in the pool? He is 4* max...)
Snow #5

I honestly believe some of these 4* max units should be migrated to friend point pool. We already know that at least for the next year he will continue to stay 4* right? Same with Shadow.

Couldn't imagine at this point doing a 10+1 and getting a bunch of 4* max. That's such a slap in the face.

Pulls today from daily and 300 lapis ticket bundle.

Edgar (Why is he still in the pool? He is 4* max...)
Snow #5

I honestly believe some of these 4* max units should be migrated to friend point pool. We already know that at least for the next year he will continue to stay 4* right? Same with Shadow.

Couldn't imagine at this point doing a 10+1 and getting a bunch of 4* max. That's such a slap in the face.

You are gonna feel real silly when they get their 6 star upgrades :p

They have already said they plan on giving the FF6 cast an overhaul in Japan and we are lined up to get an exclusive character upgrade for global when the FF6 event hits

You are gonna feel real silly when they get their 6 star upgrades :p

They have already said they plan on giving the FF6 cast an overhaul in Japan and we are lined up to get an exclusive character upgrade for global when the FF6 event hits

Yeah, 1-1/2 years from now.

I will only feel better if they give Shadow a massive boost and give him a worthwhile TM change to go with it.

My favorite FFVI character outside of Terra and they screwed them both.

across

I've lost thousands of lapis due to getting home from work, seeing multiple people saying 'damn, I daily'd a rainbow!' and I'm like, 'damn, I'd like to daily a rainbow,' but it's just [3* base unit].

Being at that point where 3 and 4* base units are of little-to-no value is good in a way and bad in a way.

Naw we are getting a global exclusive upgrade when the first FF6 event hits which is pretty soon

Though.... it could be a really lame upgrade and yeah FF6 upgrades after that are really far out unless we somehow get it early

Honestly, we should be getting the entire event earlier than JP did.

These units are from launch.

Xion86

Anything from this event worth getting 2 of then? Hmm..

I've only just started crafting, and I see now that the real grind is the crafting system and click, click, scroll, click...etc. Just aiming for that Cold Snap first.

Just maxed Lasswell to 100/100 :).

Just pulled a 2nd Fry! This game man.

What the hell?! Wow, crazy luck, congrats!

I've lost thousands of lapis due to getting home from work, seeing multiple people saying 'damn, I daily'd a rainbow!' and I'm like, 'damn, I'd like to daily a rainbow,' but it's just [3* base unit].

Being at that point where 3 and 4* base units are of little-to-no value is good in a way and bad in a way.

Yeah, but counterpoint: even if I had a Fry, I wouldn't use her. I'm now approaching things with the mindset of whether any new character would be an upgrade over my existing (Noct, Olive, Greg, Luneth) ones or those leaving the bench soon (Ramza, Orlandu, Agrias, Dark Fina, Tilith). Plus spot-use units like Marie, Ling, Minfilia, maybe Lightning.

... I don't even use Orlandu at this point since I don't have 6* Agrias.

(I'm not good at this game.)

across

Yeah, but counterpoint: even if I had a Fry, I wouldn't use her. I'm now approaching things with the mindset of whether any new character would be an upgrade over my existing (Noct, Olive, Greg, Luneth) ones or those leaving the bench soon (Ramza, Orlandu, Agrias, Dark Fina, Tilith). Plus spot-use units like Marie, Ling, Minfilia, maybe Lightning.

... I don't even use Orlandu at this point since I don't have 6* Agrias.

(I'm not good at this game.)

I mean, when you have 90% of the best units in the game, yeah, you're not going to have much call to pull...

Anyway, I care less about Fryevia than I care about her TM. I have aspirations of Esper Terra nuking things with 4x L&A, and a sword with 112 MAG would be a nice accompiment to that.

But chasing a 5* base for a TM that will go on another 5* base seems like a tremendously bad idea, so instead I'm sticking with ill-advised daily pulls, which are at least relatively cheap.

evangd007

I feel like I'm being strong-armed into pulling on this banner because selling these TMR moogles is a waste. I already have 15 Fryevia moogles and a handful for the 2 other guys.

Though Patches is pretty bad, no? I feel like I'm not losing too much by selling those. Aiden's TMR would be pretty good on Refia though since she lacks native mana regen.

Daily pull: Shine (new) - good for TMR, and gives me a unit to use these cacatuars on.

Doctor_No

Just pulled a 2nd Fry! This game man.

Gratz. I pulled my second as well (along with another Orlandaeu). Luckily maxing her TM is fairly cost effective with this event, but I'll probably end up farming 4 more Letter of Arms in case I ever want to chain her.

I also went back and tested Dracu Lasswell with Fry's Needle. His main ability relies on Ice damage (much like normal Lasswell's special), and there wasn't a good ice elemental sword until now. Tested on Gilgamesh, he seems to synergize well with chainers.

Granted that defense break was probably the main contributor to the overall damage, but a lot of his abilities require magic or hybrid damage (like Hallowed Song and Blood Lust). If they ever upgrade his abilities he could find some use again.

Celegus

Daily pull, immediate rainbow: Fryevia! Wasn't expecting that! Think that is my first daily pull rainbow ever.

Wow nice! I've yet to get a daily rainbow, today's was Tellah. My wife has gotten Marie and DKC from dailies though, so it definitely can happen.

Rixa

Waiting the day when Gilgy should be leader :D

Screenshot_20170408-114002.png
Screenshot_20170408-114007.png

I was lazy and didn't put 3rd QA to that pic. Also I have 2 Leons but I havent farmed DKS. Maybe someday.

Kouriozan

What the hell is happening with GAF getting rainbows left and right, really crazy.
And here I'm sticking to me personal schedule >.<

Alkez

Done grinding out the event. Ended up with 8 or Fryevia's moogles so I wasted 4 regulars. Sucks but not a horrible loss.

I've only just started crafting, and I see now that the real grind is the crafting system and click, click, scroll, click...etc.

Lol! This is so true. Literally made everything today.

What the hell is happening with GAF getting rainbows left and right, really crazy.
And here I'm sticking to me personal schedule >.<

Lool. For me Fryevia is the first (potentially) real strong 5* I've received. I've had 2 rainbows before this: Ramza and Queen. Yeah. Obviously Ramza is very good later on, but getting him on the Noctis banner hurt. I felt like the game owed me some luck lol. To get her off a random ticket was super nice.

Will just use my 60k for dailies now. May try for Eileen but don't really need any known 5*s till Ayaka. Tickets will be used on TM potential units.

Congratulations, you grabbed better unit than Orlandu :).

Noctis will help you in so many different situations. There are turns when I have used Noctis as secondary unit raiser while my Dual Casting Reifa is busy doing other things.

Great haul \o_.

Appreciate it! Im figuring out that Noctis is probably best when paired with Refia for some of the harder fights. Would still be nice to have Orlandeau since FFT is my favorite FF game but hopefully I'm lucky again someday

Oh I have a few spaces come up now due to inactives over 5 days, so add me newer players :)

Just sent you a request!

they must've done something to power on power because Veritas is just not dropping eggs anymore, i used all my energy, can RNG really have fucked me that badly?
Yes, yes it can

moved on to snow plains

Malakhov

Banned
Not lucky with daily pulls so far for xon, wondering if I shouldn't just do a 10+1 pull. I know he's not limited but still.

Malakhov

Banned
I can't remember getting anything good from an 11 pull, all my good units come from tickets or dailies.
I've got Ramza, Delita, Queen and Olive from single pulls or dailies. The rest is all from overpulling 10+1 pulls, I don't have the luck that Valentus has in the number of rainbows he's getting while doing them. But Lightning, Gilgamesh, Orlandeau, Emperor, Marie and 2nd Olive are from 10+1.

Malakhov

Banned
Got a new tm macro from reddit, it's great. Even relaunch the game if it crashes.

Another quick assault done, two more almost done. Then doing anothee black cowl for my 2nd olive.

Xion86

Okay Cold Snap and Second Knife done, no idea what I'll do with them but there for collection :p. I'll hopefully finish off what I need by the end of tomorrow. Selling the Event unit TMs as they are just filling space and doubt I'll pull them with dailies.

Syntsui

Got a new tm macro from reddit, it's great. Even relaunch the game if it crashes.

Another quick assault done, two more almost done. Then doing anothee black cowl for my 2nd olive.

Beware with these ''relaunch the game in case it crashes'' macros, if the game crashes OUTSIDE a battle you are fucked and will lose all your lapis.

Malakhov

Banned
Beware with these ''relaunch the game in case it crashes'' macros, if the game crashes OUTSIDE a battle you are fucked and will lose all your lapis.
Yeah this one is running on a custom resolution and was designed to never target the upper areas where the lapis refreshes are or the vortex. You place your exvius icon at a specific place on your android launcher.

The guy made it to replace a macro from someone else where sometimes, it could enter the vortex and completely drain your lapis when your squad would die in it...ouch.

SeanTSC

Er, pretty sure this doesn't happen if you're setup right. I've had plenty of crashes outside of battle and that has never happened. It just goes to a city and does nothing.

Lyrian

they must've done something to power on power because Veritas is just not dropping eggs anymore, i used all my energy, can RNG really have fucked me that badly?
Yes, yes it can

moved on to snow plains

PoP has always been that bad for me.

DFina has ~90% to drop ~2k eggs, while Earth Veritas is ~50% drop rate for another ~2k eggs.

Earth Veritas dropping nothing half the time really pisses me off.

If you have the time to spare, Snow Plains is broadly more efficient because of that.

Almost have Xon to Master Thief; and I'll start poking around to see if he actually increased the drop rate of eggs or not (because Reddit sure seems highly disinterested in even checking that out at all).

Syntsui

Er, pretty sure this doesn't happen if you're setup right. I've had plenty of crashes outside of battle and that has never happened. It just goes to a city and does nothing.

Oh boy, you are lucky.

Yeah this one is running on a custom resolution and was designed to never target the upper areas where the lapis refreshes are or the vortex. You place your exvius icon at a specific place on your android launcher.

The guy made it to replace a macro from someone else where sometimes, it could enter the vortex and completely drain your lapis when your squad would die in it...ouch.

The new one has zero risks in case it crashes outside battle, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom