• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my noctis to 6 stars. Got some flask abilities for him. How the he'll do I get trust faster? At the rate I'm going I'll hit 100% in about 17 years.
Trust moogles come in a variety of ways:
Daily log in rewards, or at the end of a months worth of logging in (the 10% ones)
Events
Arena rewards

But really, you should start TM farming aka macroing.

Here's a great thread on Reddit to get you started. https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/66d885/emulator_and_macro_megathread_april/

The majority of us do this.

Damn Hippo, how do you get time to farm that much?? I would agree with those 3 and maybe Guard if you plan to use WoL?

Well nothing else to do in the game right now. I don't TM farm anymore so it's events or nothing for me in the game now. Won't lie if we don't start getting multiple events or things to do at once soon I'm probably just gonna stop.

Muku

Just got my noctis to 6 stars. Got some flask abilities for him. How the he'll do I get trust faster? At the rate I'm going I'll hit 100% in about 17 years.

Also, I dabbled in arena because i figured it would start out with others near me, guess I was wrong. They went first and one shorted my entire team, that was fun and beginner friendly.

Well, Trust Moogles are one way. Get them from events, last calendar reward (this month has two, right?), monthly arena rankings, etc. They come in three flavors now though. 1%, 5%, and 10%. It's how I generally get my TMs done. There are also now specific TM Moogles, but those are during specific events. And any number of unit ones can drop generally. (Have 3 for fucking Olive on my alt account. I kept them because soon as I get rid of them it would give me Olive.) Best thing to do is keep up with events if you want the Moogles.

Other option is TM farming. Stuff a group full of characters you want TMs for, then go to Earth Shrine and run the Exit. Over. And over. And over. And over... until you start capping folks out. There's no reason not to carry a full group, as it doesn't jack points from someone else. This is the long way. Unless you macro it.

Arena is pandoras box. Best suggestion I have for that is choose folks with ranking close to yours. They're less likely to have a bunch of shit to ROFLstomp you. Unless they somehow started an account and got lucky on the pulls. Note their ranking as well. Just a bunch of factors to keep in mind. Plus unit they have as lead. (Sometimes they'll put something stupid to bait you and have a team full of you're-so-fucking-dead units waiting to kill you.

Niahak

Also, I dabbled in arena because i figured it would start out with others near me, guess I was wrong. They went first and one shorted my entire team, that was fun and beginner friendly.

On Arena you should be safe from one-shotting if you pick people with Rank <50. <70 is probably still fairly safe, but a little risky.

Noctis' Fire Flask will probably knock half their team out of commission. If it's locked, Ice Flask is the next best as it can Stop them. A dualcast mage like Exdeath is a good bet for more damage.

It's worth doing arena 5 times a day to get the max benefit (40 lapis, star quartz, ether, potion) if you can bear it. Losses count towards that.

We generally get 20% worth of TM "free" in moogles a month (10 from dailies, 10 from arena monthly ranking if you're above 90K). There's generally another 20% from short-term events like the Kefka fight and mogking if you can manage them.

Don't do Earth shrine manually for your own sanity.

Anustart

On Arena you should be safe from one-shotting if you pick people with Rank <50. <70 is probably still fairly safe, but a little risky.

Noctis' Fire Flask will probably knock half their team out of commission. If it's locked, Ice Flask is the next best as it can Stop them. A dualcast mage like Exdeath is a good bet for more damage.

It's worth doing arena 5 times a day to get the max benefit (40 lapis, star quartz, ether, potion) if you can bear it. Losses count towards that.

We generally get 20% worth of TM "free" in moogles a month (10 from dailies, 10 from arena monthly ranking if you're above 90K). There's generally another 20% from short-term events like the Kefka fight and mogking if you can manage them.

Don't do Earth shrine manually for your own sanity.

Boy you weren't kidding. That fire flask is fire! Now I'm starting to see some power in this old noctis. He was ok until I awakened, now he's putting out some stuff.

Syntsui

Since Gumi is doing their best to kill this game with these no banner weeks and several grinding events one after the another, if any of you is interested in another gacha, now is the best possible to to start in Fire Emblem.

For some reason I can't understand, I got hooked on that shit like crazy again lol. They currently have a banner with the most powerful units in the game so if you ever thought about playing it, now is the time to reroll and get a broken team on day one.

EDarkness

Since Gumi is doing their best to kill this game with these no banner weeks and several grinding events one after the another, if any of you is interested in another gacha, now is the best possible to to start in Fire Emblem.

For some reason I can't understand, I got hooked on that shit like crazy again lol. They currently have a banner with the most powerful units in the game so if you ever thought about playing it, now is the time to reroll and get a broken team on day one.

I was thinking about rolling on that banner, but I wasn't sure if it was worth it. Not only that, but the odds of getting Ryoma has got to be low as hell.

Syntsui

I was thinking about rolling on that banner, but I wasn't sure if it was worth it. Not only that, but the odds of getting Ryoma has got to be low as hell.

It's RNG and all, but it took me 350 orbs to get Azura, Ryoma and Hector. (I actually got 2 Hectors + 5* Ninian and Lilina). I was REALLY unlucky, it was a straight up catastrophe actually.

Funny enough, on the previous banner I got FIVE 5* with 110 orbs.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls

Haven't really played since launch but logged in occasionally to build up free pulls. Your post inspired me to pull with 100 orbs - 3 Takumi, 2 Ryoma and 1 Hector.

Was there a massive power creep or did I just get super lucky??

tuffymon

Beyond super lucky. I spent 40 (cause that's all I had), and snagged a Ryoma and my second Hector in my first set, and nothing in the second.

Syntsui

Haven't really played since launch but logged in occasionally to build up free pulls. Your post inspired me to pull with 100 orbs - 3 Takumi, 2 Ryoma and 1 Hector.

I hate you. LOL

Incredible pulls, holy shit.

I already had Azura and Takumi. I got Hector with the orbs I had. I dropped a piddly amount of cash and got Ryoma with my first pull. And yet, I spent way too much on Fire Emblem this weekend because I was in fuck it mode. (Can't even tell you why, to be honest; but it's the last time that'll happen.)

It's a solid game that requires pretty much minimal time investment. With Record Keeper turning into a boring AF game (seriously, everything is the same) and because I'm set in BE for a long time... eh. It's a good gacha to play. I like doing it at work...

EDarkness

It's RNG and all, but it took me 350 orbs to get Azura, Ryoma and Hector. (I actually got 2 Hectors + 5* Ninian and Lilina). I was REALLY unlucky, it was a straight up catastrophe actually.

Funny enough, on the previous banner I got FIVE 5* with 110 orbs.

Damn, 350 orbs? Sheesh. I had almost 200 saved up and used some of them to try to get Ike last banner. Maybe I should do a couple of pulls to see if I can get lucky to get Ryoma. At least if he's that good.

Syntsui

Damn, 350 orbs? Sheesh. I had almost 200 saved up and used some of them to try to get Ike last banner. Maybe I should do a couple of pulls to see if I can get lucky to get Ryoma. At least if he's that good.

Ryoma is the best red unit by far, go for i twith no worries. Him + Hector + Azura + Reinhert are dominating the game right now.

This banner is straight up madness, it's the equivalent of a Noctis + Ramza + Orlandu + Marie banner here, but with a 5% rate which go up every 5 pulls.

Alkez

You should also add that the rate is massively higher on that banner (5%). It's the equivalent of the game having done 40 pulls for you to boost the pity counter.

And now Linde is on a banner. Arena is about to become the most crazy it's ever been.

Muku

In a few days we'll get the monthly reward from the app so another 3 tickets inbound soon (and some other stuff).

Aww yeah. So my alt can get another fucking Nine. Swear to god. Gotten two of those fuckers on this banner. "Ooh Gold. Oh what the fuck is this god damnit."

Edit: Thank goodness for Easter event. Got Titan and had a bunch of Orange Megacite from that. Got him to Lv24 2*. Got Power and Armor Break. Since I don't generally have that figured it'd be good to have. What is worth a crap on Titan to get afterwards? Seems kind of meh,

Ken

1Cm7OTL.png

unless someone tells me that Sozhe is really good this banner is a hard pass, I aint got time for chasing no 5 star that aint Balthier.

Kettch

I'll be trying for a Sozhe or two at least, that TM is really nice. And Aileen would be a nice surprise.

EDIT: I think I may use my 4* ticket here, since the 3*s are so bad. I'll do plenty of pulls on Tidus/Rikku, so don't really need to save it for that.

Malakhov

Banned
this banner isnt two weeks long is it?

easy skip on pulling

gonna start building up again and get story done
I caught up on story and went back to parts of dirnado and got 3.5k lapis doing so this weekend.

Now I'm tm farming for two bracers, two wisdoms and one rainbow robe. Almost done tm farming all I had on my backlog.

Kouriozan

this banner isnt two weeks long is it?

easy skip on pulling

gonna start building up again and get story done

Next week should be either 2nd enhancement wave with 1st story event or Brave Frontier part 2.
If Gumi is going to do Type 0 part 3 this soon I'll probably completely skip it.

Alkez

Well nothing else to do in the game right now. I don't TM farm anymore so it's events or nothing for me in the game now. Won't lie if we don't start getting multiple events or things to do at once soon I'm probably just gonna stop.

Ah I see. Honestly I would love to be in your position with this game lol so much more time for other games/activities. I don't think you need to stop permanently though (if that's what you meant?). You can just sit back and when there's new content play the game (in other words every Friday).

Next week should be either 2nd enhancement wave with 1st story event or Brave Frontier part 2.

I'm going to guess the latter.

Are there any events/celebrations on the horizon that may be good for a reroll? I've had a break from my attempts since my main Gacha picked up a bit. I know I just missed one but not sure how common they are on this.

Ken

Are there any events/celebrations on the horizon that may be good for a reroll? I've had a break from my attempts since my main Gacha picked up a bit. I know I just missed one but not sure how common they are on this.

Anniversary maybe. In like a month or something.

Syntsui

I imagine they will make something good for anniversary but you never know with Gumi. I expected something good for Christmas/New Year's Eve and we had one of the most underwhelming events I could ever imagine.

Ken

I really want Aileen, but damn I really don't like these double 5* banners. The last time they had double 5* on GL was the Halloween event with Demon Rain and Dracu Lasswell. I really hope this isn't going to be a trend on GL.

Sozhe is 4* base.

The future potential double 5* banners are:

Wilhelm + Tidus
Fire + Dark Veritas
Gladio + Noctis
Cloud + Eifreed
Eiko + Beatrix
Fire/Ice Laswell + Jiraiya
Yuna + Lulu

Rixa

I really want Aileen, but damn I really don't like these double 5* banners. The last time they had double 5* on GL was the Halloween event with Demon Rain and Dracu Lasswell. I really hope this isn't going to be a trend on GL.

Sozhe is Base 4*. No double banner.

Xion86

Guys, I wonder if this means we should use up any Lapis we have on our Amazon Underground EXVIUS app? How many of you use the app there?

Amazon is shutting down Amazon Underground

I only use this version on my old laptop for TM farming overnight (there were some good Lapis deals a while back). I'm wondering if I should use up all my lapis and switch over to Android there now...hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom