• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could get this lucky on Friday...that's exactly the amount I'll have.

O62MzJB.jpg

Xion86

Finally saved up enough for a Support Purecryst! Now I'll see if I can grab the 10% Trust Moogle before the event ends and I'm finally done.

Anyone have trouble with the their friend list? Like for some reason one of my buds just disappeared from my list and I from his and when we try to re add each other it says we are still friends even though we are not on each others friend list anymore. Is there a way to solve this?

tuffymon

Anyone have trouble with the their friend list? Like for some reason one of my buds just disappeared from my list and I from his and when we try to re add each other it says we are still friends even though we are not on each others friend list anymore. Is there a way to solve this?

Look in the fb friend portion, its like free friend list slots... not sure how to do it, it just happens for me with my buds~

Kouriozan

Watching some video about the guaranted rainbow summon for JP and a lot of people seems to get (dupe) Onion Knight.
I could even understand someone being disappointed by it.

I bet they are all whales who had 4 Onion Knight already x)

One unlucky peep got Lightning

Anustart

Cleaning up in this arena with fire flask. Thing paralyzes or cripples most then it's just clean up.

What are the pots for that you get for being certain rank?

Nevermind, looked em up. More hp is nice. Any cap?

Cleaning up in this arena with fire flask. Thing paralyzes or cripples most then it's just clean up.

There's a cap for each pot that you'll see when you use it. You can look up max stats on ExviusWiki, but for instance, it might be something like 200 extra HP, 30 extra ATK, etc. You can't go over the cap.

For what it's worth, I only have one maxed character (Noctis), but some of my other characters have some stats situationally maxed, like Refia's SPR and Cecil's DEF.

Lyrian

There's a cap for each pot that you'll see when you use it. You can look up max stats on ExviusWiki, but for instance, it might be something like 200 extra HP, 30 extra ATK, etc. You can't go over the cap.

For what it's worth, I only have one maxed character (Noctis), but some of my other characters have some stats situationally maxed, like Refia's SPR and Cecil's DEF.

You can see a unit's stat cap by tapping/clicking the Details button in the upper right hand corner of their stat page. That will bring up a list of the unit's stats, the stat pots applied so far, and their maximums. Very handy tool.

across

Going by Gumi's current rate, how long do you think we have until Rikku hits Global?

If it's months away I'm just going to spend my Moogles now to continue suiting my Orlandeau.

Literally anyone's guess. They're deliberately delaying WoL6, in my opinion, because of his power level, even unenhanced. Same deal with Tilith. Everyone knows Rikku is the beast support unit for the next x months; I'd expect her to be delayed somewhat as well.

Given previous data points (FFV, FFII) I don't think we'll be getting the early Tidus banner with Wilhelm, and we'll simply get the second FFX banner with Tidus, Rikku, Wakka. That may either push it forward or delay it more.

I've given up trying to seriously predict things in the wake of them moving FF6 up so drastically.

Lyrian

Literally anyone's guess. They're deliberately delaying WoL6, in my opinion, because of his power level, even unenhanced. Same deal with Tilith. Everyone knows Rikku is the beast support unit for the next x months; I'd expect her to be delayed somewhat as well.

Given previous data points (FFV, FFII) I don't think we'll be getting the early Tidus banner with Wilhelm, and we'll simply get the second FFX banner with Tidus, Rikku, Wakka. That may either push it forward or delay it more.

I've given up trying to seriously predict things in the wake of them moving FF6 up so drastically.

If we're armchair quarterbacking here...

If Gumi really wants to be an ass about this, I could probably see a month's worth of content they have hopscotched over where they can continue to avoid key awakenings (like WoL and Tilith) by just filling in the holes.

From dates on the JP schedule:

Next up: FFBE custom exploration (7/15/16) AIleen banner
Next Mog King: FFZ-3 (7/21/16) Rem banner
Next Raid (global custom or a buffed version of the skipped Bahamut raid)
Next exploration: another FFBE custom exploration (8/1/16) Wilheim banner (No Tidus becuase WoL/Tilith reasons)

And after that... story events would surely be due by then... and then there's the summer banner.... and who knows when another Global Exclusive Event will show up...

Yeah, there's easily 4-6 weeks of content Gumi can do while still continuing to avoid WoL and Tilith (and possibly eventually Tidus as well until the first FFX banner).

If Gumi really wants to be an ass about this, I could probably see a month's worth of content they have hopscotched over where they can continue to avoid key awakenings (like WoL and Tilith) by just filling in the holes.

Next up: FFBE custom exploration (7/15/16) AIleen banner
Next Mog King: FFZ-3 (7/21/16) Rem banner
Next Raid (global custom or a buffed version of the skipped Bahamut raid)
Next exploration: another FFBE custom exploration (8/1/16) Wilheim banner (No Tidus becuase WoL/Tilith reasons)

And after that... story events would surely be due by then... and then there's the summer banner.... and who knows when another Global Exclusive Event will show up...

Yeah, there's easily 4-6 weeks of content Gumi can do while still continuing to avoid WoL and Tilith (and possibly eventually Tidus as well until the first FFX banner).

Guess that'll change if they see a huge drop of interest and money/lapis being spent.

Lyrian

Guess that'll change if they see a huge drop of interest and money/lapis being spent.

Nah. Watch them all show up almost at the same time for the Global Anniversary Event. With the showcase gem being the Brave Frontier 2 banner showcasing 6* Vargas, 6* Tilith and 6* Elza enhancements.

Also, as a side bonus, Elza shows up the chase unit (possibly at 7*) in JP on a third Brave Frontier banner (because for some reason Alim likes to highlight or ability enhance units at the same time that Global is seeing them for the first time).

tuffymon

Assuming (which I hate doing), that we get the same for our 1y anniversary which is around the corner... I can't imagine Rikku coming before it, cause she'll get voted right back onto that banner too (did they vote? not 100% on that). I bet FFx comes like 2 weeks after to keep some new hype for the new year.

Malakhov

Banned
Just went through the list of my tms I finished in the last two months, pretty insane:

Quick Assault x 3
Dark knight's soul
Black cowl #2
Kaiser Knuckles
Minerva Bustier
Monster Breastplate
Brave suit
Champion's belt x 2
Arsha's talisman x 2
Ribbon
Mentality
Miracle Step
Holy
Dreamwaker

All this with multiple units and two to three lapis refresh per day.

And now I got my last bunch of tms to 25% in 24 hours using 1.5k lapis, at this rate it should cost me between 6 to 7k.

Bracer x 2
Wisdom x 2
Rainbow robe

After that I don't have much left to do, maybe another Excalibur since I have 5 extra Cecil's and another dual wield and dual cast then pretty much done with tms for now.

Need more tm units!

tuffymon

Very nice on the tm farming. I've crunched really hard on Tm farming lately, so now I'm on the very tail end of it..., I just need to save lapis for a good banner to repeat the cycle >.>;

Rixa

Then we get some custom made global 1 year anniversary event & banner. Thus our predictions will be thrown away with 2-3 weeks more :D.

WoL early August 2017...

Rixa

It seems Lapis price has raised 10% in EU. This same happened in Summoners War and prolly in other gacha games too.

Alkez

Tbh it's not like content has been so difficult that Refia and Cecil haven't been able to get the job done.

Kouriozan

It just struck me that Vivi, a previously 4* max character, got a 6* upgrade.
And yet Golbez, one of the main character of FF 4, is stuck at 5*.

There is no justice in the world of Lapis.

c-murph

My TM farming took a halt yesterday so I could actually play the game. Got around an extra 2500 lapis or so to farm with now. My team is only currently floating around 25% since last Fri? Sat? One of those two dates.

Lyrian

Nazta thinks that he sees event gear from the Bahamut raid that Global skipped over. That event might be sooner than previously expected.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
So what should I prioritize as a new player? Do I max out my strongest unit first? How do I get the keys to open the grey chests?

Keys can be crafted. What's your current team?

I recommend focusing on the current Mog King event, The Floating Continent. Even if you can't get enough fish for unique rewards, the low tier rewards are great for new players. (i.e. 6 star awakening mats, Metal Cactuars, mats to craft keys for story)

Keys can be crafted. What's your current team?

I recommend focusing on the current Mog King event, The Floating Continent. Even if you can't get enough fish for unique rewards, the low tier rewards are great for new players. (i.e. 6 star awakening mats, Metal Cactuars, mats to craft keys for story)

Right now my team is Lightning as leader, then Snow, Mercedes Luka and Rosa. Probably not the best team I'm sure but Lightning seems to be pulling her weight in damage at least and the two healers have what I assume are handy limits this early on.

Reckon I could maybe run the upper tier of it? I managed INT on my last run and got Light to lv40 since then. I could push her a bit further but I'm short on gold now.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Right now my team is Lightning as leader, then Snow, Mercedes Luka and Rosa. Probably not the best team I'm sure but Lightning seems to be pulling her weight in damage at least and the two healers have what I assume are handy limits this early on.

Reckon I could maybe run the upper tier of it? I managed INT on my last run and got Light to lv40 since then. I could push her a bit further but I'm short on gold now.

Definitely focus on Lightning. She unlocks Dual Wield at level 100 which will double her damage output and basically will carry you throughout the story.

Depending on the friend unit you should be able to do Adv or Pro. Try to get a Noctis or Setzer friend to paralyze the bosses.

If gold is what you need, you can sell the fish you get from the event drops for a decent return.

Pejo

Gumi is killing me with the WoL delay. He needs his shine Gumi, let him have it!

Got another day of grinding fish ahead, I'm close to getting the support megacryst, so I'm going to go for it. Does the fish thing end at tonight's maintenance, or does it go through Thursday still?

Gumi is killing me with the WoL delay. He needs his shine Gumi, let him have it!

Got another day of grinding fish ahead, I'm close to getting the support megacryst, so I'm going to go for it. Does the fish thing end at tonight's maintenance, or does it go through Thursday still?

I've gotten all I wanted except the cryst from this event. This grind has been boring as hell omfg this has got to be one of the worst grinding events ever. FFT2 was amazing and there have been other amazing ones but this one is fucking horrible. I'm sitting on 43k fish, I need to spend tonight grinding out more. UUUGGGGHHHHH!!! And I agree #freeWOL

Yeah I'm done w/ these grinding events. I got most of what I wanted, but can't be bothered to grind for the crysts and moogles.

Burning through the story now. Yay.

Kouriozan

While waiting for our WoL to get his shiny upgrade, let's remember our WoL pull.
Mine came with his banner in August 2016.

G-g-g-guys, I'm literally shacking right now.
Had 2 tickets so I decided to YOLO them and...

uyCPjFPs.jpg

Wait, it's evolving...!

2kBF552s.jpg

Maybe...maybe...!!!

QNgEcjkl.jpg

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry for the salt this post will generate since I got another Chizuru yesterday

Ahhh, the good times when I wasn't afraid to YOLO.

Rixa

What is your ID in game. I toss you a friend request when I get your ID. My unit should help you to go thru some stages. You can use same friend unit every 3h time (i.e. you can use my unit every 3h time).

Pejo

While waiting for our WoL to get his shiny upgrade, let's remember our WoL pull.
Mine came with his banner in August 2016.

Ahhh, the good times when I wasn't afraid to YOLO.

My path to WoL was a path of anguish. Pulling on his banner was the first time I ever spent over 50$ on a mobile game, and did not get him.

Fast forward months to Noctis banner, which was another painful banner for me and my wallet, and I picked up a WoL trying to get Noctis. It was truly bittersweet.

Of course since then, I've gotten like 5 or 6 just in dailies or whatever.

My path to WoL was a path of anguish. Pulling on his banner was the first time I ever spent over 50$ on a mobile game, and did not get him.

Fast forward months to Noctis banner, which was another painful banner for me and my wallet, and I picked up a WoL trying to get Noctis. It was truly bittersweet.

It's funny how RNG works. I've picked up enough WOL's that I completed his tm all from merging. It's crazy.

Kouriozan

Desire sensor is real :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom