• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor_No

Guys, I wonder if this means we should use up any Lapis we have on our Amazon Underground EXVIUS app? How many of you use the app there?

Amazon is shutting down Amazon Underground

I only use this version on my old laptop for TM farming overnight (there were some good Lapis deals a while back). I'm wondering if I should use up all my lapis and switch over to Android there now...hmm

I think that's just the free apps program. They aren't closing down the Amazon app store and the amazon coins are they?

across

I think that's just the free apps program. They aren't closing down the Amazon app store and the amazon coins are they?

Correct. They're closing down Amazon Underground because it isn't making them money; they're keeping their app store and Amazon Coins because it makes them money. At least from what I've been able to find.

Utilizing Amazon store prices is the only way in hell I'd pay money on this game - Australian regional prices are comparatively absurd.

As for the banner, passing entirely. Aileen is cool but not attractive enough to chase given I have Orlandeau, and the other units on the banner are boring. This will be my position when Type-0 3 drops in a couple weeks, too.

I went from wanting 2 Aileen's (Well I still want 2) to just passing on this banner other than dailies. I wasn't aware she was coupled with complete shit just like Orlandu was. If FF Type 0-3 is the next banner after I am skipping that one as well mainly because I wanted to punch Rem in the face when I played Type 0 and who needs more healers at this point anyway?

Doctor_No

Correct. They're closing down Amazon Underground because it isn't making them money; they're keeping their app store and Amazon Coins because it makes them money. At least from what I've been able to find.

Utilizing Amazon store prices is the only way in hell I'd pay money on this game - Australian regional prices are comparatively absurd.

As for the banner, passing entirely. Aileen is cool but not attractive enough to chase given I have Orlandeau, and the other units on the banner are boring. This will be my position when Type-0 3 drops in a couple weeks, too.

That's good to know. The discounts on Amazon coins is really one the main reasons I put money in this game. Its actually what also keeps me from other gatcha games, kinda don't want to spend full price for any in-game currency.

I went from wanting 2 Aileen's (Well I still want 2) to just passing on this banner other than dailies. I wasn't aware she was coupled with complete shit just like Orlandu was. If FF Type 0-3 is the next banner after I am skipping that one as well mainly because I wanted to punch Rem in the face when I played Type 0 and who needs more healers at this point anyway?

Sohze's TM looks really nice, especially as MP regen stacks. Also, I think Aileen might really shine in GL if you have Yun's TM + two Champ Belts as she can equip fists on her off hand. I'll probably won't get multiples of Aileen like I did with Orlandeau.

I'm also really conflicted with Rem, I do want her "don't die" ability (which is better re-raise), and the AOE MP drain, but I probably won't hard pull her.

That's good to know. The discounts on Amazon coins is really one the main reasons I put money in this game. Its actually what also keeps me from other gatcha games, kinda don't want to spend full price for any in-game currency.

Sohze's TM looks really nice, especially as MP regen stacks. Also, I think Aileen might really shine in GL if you have Yun's TM + two Champ Belts as she can equip fists on her off hand. I'll probably won't get multiples of Aileen like I did with Orlandeau.

I'm also really conflicted with Rem, I do want her "don't die" ability (which is better re-raise), and the AOE MP drain, but I probably won't hard pull her.

Yeah, I say I won't pull for Aileen, but let's be honest I probably will because I am weak, but I really don't want to spend money on the game anymore so who knows. Rem however I won't do anything more than dailies/tickets for sure.

Pejo

Lol, I put Tuffy's invincible Ling to work last night with a macro to get the "no deaths" clear on Dark Espers, went to bed right after Siren died, and figured the macro was working and everything was in the bag.

Woke up this morning to the home screen of Nox, the app having crashed. Re-opened the app, checked what happened, and I'm presented with Siren and Ifrit at full health as if the whole fight never happened.

God dammit.

Aileen Banner is a pass from me. I'm on full-save mode until Tidus/Rikku banner.

jnWake

I need to do the daily each day, otherwise it gets boring for me. I got a Rainbow the other day, but of course it wasn't Trance Terra. Instead it was the great DKC.

Broseybrose

Lol, I put Tuffy's invincible Ling to work last night with a macro to get the "no deaths" clear on Dark Espers, went to bed right after Siren died, and figured the macro was working and everything was in the bag.

Woke up this morning to the home screen of Nox, the app having crashed. Re-opened the app, checked what happened, and I'm presented with Siren and Ifrit at full health as if the whole fight never happened.

God dammit.

Aileen Banner is a pass from me. I'm on full-save mode until Tidus/Rikku banner.
That sucks.

I on the other hand finally cleared all the missions just now after literally 10 tries over the past 3 days!

My party: Cecil Ling Minfilia Yshtola, Friendlandu. After 9 tries I finally beat it with this party but didnt get the esper or no deaths.

So I threw Noctis into my party and went back in. Found it really easy with 6 members!

I wanted that Great Sword Mastery something FIERCE... and now I have it! :)

Big shoutout to all my GAF friends sharing their 900+ATK Orlandus!

Also, Ifrit's Claw is an incredible accessory. I havent yet farmed a bracer (one in the oven now, Champions Belts are next) but ATK+ 30 and HP+ 10%? Sheeeeiiiiit. Not only will I take that but Ill equip it too!

Muku

I'll be doing some dailies on banner, but yep. I figured she would get stuck with a pocket load of ass. Sorry Eileen. You really got the shaft on that one.

Not like I'll get her anyway. I still would just kill for a Noctis.

across

Mrmmm hrmmmm....

/takes notes in preparation for how many people will post Aileen pulls on Friday

Aileen doesn't play well with others, IIRC, framewise. If I'm going to chase another 5* base physical unit it'll be Veritas of the Dark in a few months or something.

Having your favorites is (or should be, I suppose I haven't actually resisted the pull impulse on a new banner post-Trance Terra yet) liberating as far as desire goes.

It helps when the other units on the banner are garbo.

I'll be doing some dailies on banner, but yep. I figured she would get stuck with a pocket load of ass. Sorry Eileen. You really got the shaft on that one.

Not like I'll get her anyway. I still would just kill for a Noctis.

Can't even see a good reason to do dailies on this one. 15,000 lapis and counting.

I'm like a dolphin caught in the plastic from a six-pack of soda.

Muku

Can't even see a good reason to do dailies on this one. 15,000 lapis and counting.

I'm like a dolphin caught in the plastic from a six-pack of soda.

I still hope for off banner pulls mainly. Usually don't on main until recently. Alt I do dailies hoping for a break.

Is there any must have stuff from Titan? Picked up Power Break, Armor Break, Geocrush, and Tumult. Still have points and still have levels to get him. Wondering if there is anything else.

across

I still hope for off banner pulls mainly. Usually don't on main until recently. Alt I do dailies hoping for a break.

Is there any must have stuff from Titan? Picked up Power Break, Armor Break, Geocrush, and Tumult. Still have points and still have levels to get him. Wondering if there is anything else.

Barstonra and Tumult are really the only meaningful skills he gets, and that term is loosely applied. He's just a stat stick otherwise. But a really big stick.

Muku

Barstonra and Tumult are really the only meaningful skills he gets, and that term is loosely applied. He's just a stat stick otherwise. But a really big stick.

Okay, cool. Just wanted to make sure. I guess I can pick up whatever then. Thank you.

Also, now done with story on main... no longer need Fish. No longer need Maze (capped out Setzer), I've got nothing to do right now. And you know what? It's kind of refreshing... it's sad I'm going to let my NRG rot, but at same time, it hasn't rotted in weeks so it can do so right now.

Pejo

Okay, cool. Just wanted to make sure. I guess I can pick up whatever then. Thank you.

Also, now done with story on main... no longer need Fish. No longer need Maze (capped out Setzer), I've got nothing to do right now. And you know what? It's kind of refreshing... it's sad I'm going to let my NRG rot, but at same time, it hasn't rotted in weeks so it can do so right now.

Whoah, I had no idea Titan was out. I'm woefully behind on story. Looks like next week is a good time to catch up after clearing the event stuff.

robotuw

Yes, an exploration event! Finally a break! It'll be a good week for TMs. Also lapis, since that banner is crap with an Eileen-cherry on top that I ain't touch'n.

Syntsui

I'll enjoy your pulls, but I'm 100% sure I won't waste my time in this banner. I'm way too invested in other games right now, so I couldn't care less about Brave Exvius, specially for a unit that is absolutely not necessary considering I already have Orlandu and Noctis.

I'll probably use those tickets though, can't wait for them Aidens and Edgars!

Kouriozan

Mrmmm hrmmmm....

/takes notes in preparation for how many people will post Aileen pulls on Friday

Well I'm thoroughly following my homemade schedule, I call it "The Road to Onion Knight"
Currently have 20k Lapis, 60 tickets + 1 4* ticket

Hmm, let's check Oddsbitch

eBwwjTSl.png

Not enough, need more hoarding!!

Shouta

Sohze is surprisingly good as a provoke tank. He also can actually do some damage too thanks to his skill set. Until Warrior of Light gets his 6-star, Sohze is the best choice for that kind of tank. Even after, it's a different niche. When both get their ability enhancements though, Sohze gets more damage instead of full on tanking abilities though, not sure why, lol. However, he has a 625% attack after fire resistance down which is crazy good for a tank.

Aileen doesn't play well with others, IIRC, framewise. If I'm going to chase another 5* base physical unit it'll be Veritas of the Dark in a few months or something.

Having your favorites is (or should be, I suppose I haven't actually resisted the pull impulse on a new banner post-Trance Terra yet) liberating as far as desire goes.

It helps when the other units on the banner are garbo.

She chains fine, at least I've managed to chain well enough with Orlandu. She won't be getting the crazy chains but that's pretty hard to do unless you get two of the same unit anyway.

tuffymon

God dammit.

Sorry to hear that, I crashed a few times and it picked up where I left off. I'd also recommend doing Ifrit first just cause I did it the other way around, Ifrit gets a defense buff that cuts her dmg in half >.>; *insert table flip emoji*

Muku

Whoah, I had no idea Titan was out. I'm woefully behind on story. Looks like next week is a good time to catch up after clearing the event stuff.

Yep! Requires a little more to unlock than I feel like some others, but totally worth it. Thank god for the Easter event. Had a lot of Orange saved up from that. (Just before that event I finished capping off all my espers, so it all went to stockpile for future ones.)

Ended up giving Yun Titan. Got his Attack up by 30 something points with Titan. Rawr. Plus with Armor Break and Power Break he can do something useful as well with debuffing if need be. And having Earth in the arsenal isn't bad either.

Yes, an exploration event! Finally a break! It'll be a good week for TMs. Also lapis, since that banner is crap with an Eileen-cherry on top that I ain't touch'n.

That's what I said this morning!! Oh man. Finally. A break. With Maze this week I capped Setzer on both Main and Alt account which is awesome. Took out Exdeath and put in Setzer in my group on Alt and he's kind of rocking it right now, so I dig it. Needed a little more oomph there. Just need to get him some attack pots, but he's a nice addition to my group right now since I lack any major power hitters. (Also, my daily on Alt pulled again a Setzer. Wow game, give that to someone who doesn't have him and want him instead. And I used ticket last night we got right away on Alt and got... Nine. Again. Swear to god...)

I'll continue doing my dailies on alt. One day my luck has to break through. Right? Right...? Right??? :( One day. I may do a couple dailies on main but will probably skip.

Nikokuno

2/3, I just miss the LB kill. Thanks for sharing your Marie guys, it's really a really good support!

My team was : Yun, Bartz, Snow (not really useful I should replace him with COD for return), Cecil (with Dual Cast), Y'shtola, and friend Marie.

I want to try Gilgamesh, some guide guy?

Also, Eileen is here (Aileen, OrlandEAU, the fuck), are you guys about to pull for her??

Muku

2/3, I just miss the LB kill. Thanks for sharing your Marie guys, it's really a really good support!

My team was : Yun, Bartz, Snow (not really useful I should replace him with COD for return), Cecil (with Dual Cast), Y'shtola, and friend Marie.

I want to try Gilgamesh, some guide guy?

Also, Eileen is here (Aileen, OrlandEAU, the fuck), are you guys about to pull for her??

Seems like a lot of folks here are holding off. Or so they say.
Same thing happened on Orlandu. THE ORLANDU EFFECT WAS REAL!
We'll see how that goes. *cough* I'm still calling her Eileen. And Orlandu as Orlandu. They can butcher names all they want, but I won't participate.

Pejo

Sorry to hear that, I crashed a few times and it picked up where I left off. I'd also recommend doing Ifrit first just cause I did it the other way around, Ifrit gets a defense buff that cuts her dmg in half >.>; *insert table flip emoji*

I wonder if it just reset me because I re-opened FFBE on my phone instead of Nox. Now that I think about it, that probably is why. So disappointed in myself, lol.

Thanks for the tip on doing Ifrit first, I'll try that next time.

*Edit* did a 10+1 on the wiki and got Aileen in my first pull. There goes my RL luck for months.

Alkez

Seems like a lot of folks here are holding off. Or so they say.
Same thing happened on Orlandu. THE ORLANDU EFFECT WAS REAL!
We'll see how that goes. *cough* I'm still calling her Eileen. And Orlandu as Orlandu. They can butcher names all they want, but I won't participate.

This. So much this.

If people were actually planning to not pull on the banner they wouldn't bother airing that decision to the world lol.

Sohze is surprisingly good as a provoke tank. He also can actually do some damage too thanks to his skill set. Until Warrior of Light gets his 6-star, Sohze is the best choice for that kind of tank. Even after, it's a different niche. When both get their ability enhancements though, Sohze gets more damage instead of full on tanking abilities though, not sure why, lol. However, he has a 625% attack after fire resistance down which is crazy good for a tank.

Ah interesting. A friend and I were thinking that he might be a decent chain ender while acting as a provoke tank. If I get him I'll definitely level him up then.

Lyrian

She chains fine, at least I've managed to chain well enough with Orlandu. She won't be getting the crazy chains but that's pretty hard to do unless you get two of the same unit anyway.

Ah interesting. A friend and I were thinking that he might be a decent chain ender while acting as a provoke tank. If I get him I'll definitely level him up then.

It's also quite plausible that Gumi may be giving Sohze some time in the lime light and is achieving this by intentionally holding off WoL's 6* upgrade (for who knows how long). Until that happens, Sohze will be the only 4* tank that can reach 6*, which would give him at least temporary value. I wouldn't put it past Gumi to create an event that requires his niche skills.

For that matter.... wasn't the Eileen banner a one-off and didn't come with any attached event (I think she came with INT Maze, I believe)? Which would make the coming event a custom event... hrmm.....

Muku

It's also quite plausible that Gumi may be giving Sohze some time in the lime light and is achieving this by intentionally holding off WoL's 6* upgrade (for who knows how long). Until that happens, Sohze will be the only 4* tank that can reach 6*, which would give him at least temporary value. I wouldn't put it past Gumi to create an event that requires his niche skills..

Gumi can take it and shove it. WoL wants his time to shine in the light and I want to give him that light. And possibly Cecil's gear to help him get there. Poor WoL...

Seriously, with as much shit as we have, can we get upgrades to our current units? Please? Garland paging Gumi HQ, get your shit together because he would like to stop sucking.

Shouta

As I recall, WoL's and Garland's 6-star came around the same time as Sohze but I could be wrong on that. If I remember correctly, the Aileen banner was also an FF1 pick-up banner.

Dandte

Oh, a summon simulator. That looks like fun.

.....as if. All Banner units + another 5* base....Nope, never ever.

Currently at 10k lapis. Won't dolphin anymore until we get Onion Knight.

Would be more like this

Attempts = 47
Lapis used = 235000
5★ (1) = Aileen
4★ (150) = Seven Sozhe Snow Nine Rosa Sozhe Sozhe Sozhe Sozhe Mercedes Sozhe Sozhe Mercedes Sozhe Leon Sozhe Rosa Agrias Sozhe Gaffgarion Rosa Hope Sozhe Sozhe Vanille Sozhe Sozhe Sozhe Rosa Sozhe Mercedes Sozhe Sozhe Warrior of Light Sozhe Agrias Sozhe Nine Leon Sozhe Sozhe Soleil Hope Rosa Nine Sozhe Agrias Sozhe Snow Mercedes Refia Vanille Gaffgarion Soleil Nine Luka Sozhe Sozhe Seven Agrias Sozhe Snow Luka Luka Warrior of Light Sozhe Nine Setzer Gaffgarion Sozhe Vanille Soleil Seven Sozhe Sozhe Luka Seven Setzer Sozhe Refia Gaffgarion Sozhe Snow Sozhe Garnet Snow Setzer Xon Sozhe Nine Shine Sozhe Luka Xon Shine Leon Leon Seven Garnet Sozhe Seven Seven Vanille Sozhe Gaffgarion Shine Gaffgarion Vanille Agrias Garnet Leon Luka Setzer Setzer Snow Sozhe Luka Sozhe Shine Sozhe Setzer Vanille Xon Refia Gaffgarion Snow Shine Sozhe Sozhe Sozhe Sozhe Hope Sozhe Sozhe Agrias Sozhe Gaffgarion Sozhe Vanille Setzer Mercedes Mercedes Chizuru Mercedes Rosa Sozhe Xon Chizuru Leon Sozhe
3★ (366) = Heltich Ulrica Tellah Kain Tellah Amarant Exdeath Anzelm Ulrica Mustadio Duane Krile Fran Mustadio Cyan Guy Arc Sazh Tellah Ulrica Shadow Heltich Lenna Ingus Vaan Heltich Ulrica Fang Faris Amarant Shera Ulrica Ulrica Garland Gau Bedile Alma Heltich Ulrica Zidane Faris Heltich Shadow Anzelm Ulrica Ulrica Jack Zidane Galuf Kain Ovelia Mustadio Trey Heltich Xiao Heltich Xiao Ulrica Medius Tellah Cyan Cinque Hayate Ulrica Rydia Rydia Freya Kain Eight Ulrica Guy Anzelm Rakshasa Locke Vaan Heltich Sazh Luna Heltich Vivi Maria Faris Ulrica Heltich Heltich Luna Ovelia Heltich Sabin Luna Heltich Medius Heltich Ulrica Golbez Golbez Lenna Exdeath Vivi Edge Edge Heltich Heltich Elle Kefka Ulrica Luna Lani Faris Miyuki Locke Celes Exdeath Amarant Shadow Galuf Kain Garland Heltich Eight Ulrica Ulrica Freya Exdeath Ludmille Maria Zidane Heltich Fang Gau Ulrica Ulrica Trey Heltich Sabin Vaan Lani Cinque Artemios Ingus Galuf Rydia Russell Aiden Penelo Heltich Ulrica Shantotto Eight Exdeath Ingus Rakshasa Gau Vaan Ingus Ulrica Heltich Ulrica Edge Heltich Edge Gau Xiao Galuf Cyan Terra Alma Locke Bartz Edgar Alma Cyan Shantotto Faris Ulrica Sazh Vivi Celes Locke Trey Mustadio Miyuki Aiden Krile Freya Luna Rydia Heltich Heltich Heltich Krile Terra Vivi Roselia Vaan Cyan Aiden Shadow Heltich Ulrica Duane Jack Freya Maria Cinque Sabin Kefka Cyan Ulrica Luna Ulrica Cyan Heltich Freya Heltich Trey Lawrence Ulrica Ulrica Vaan Cyan Bedile Heltich Vivi Eight Cyan Heltich Heltich Amarant Maria Vivi Garland Medius Aiden Lawrence Elle Terra Galuf Ingus Rakshasa Ulrica Ulrica Heltich Ulrica Hayate Ulrica Shantotto Kefka Sazh Heltich Kuja Ulrica Ulrica Heltich Cyan Terra Freya Maria Ulrica Alma Anzelm Vaan Golbez Vivi Sazh Ulrica Eight Heltich Heltich Ulrica Golbez Kefka Sazh Penelo Xiao Vivi Elle Freya Alma Ulrica Ulrica Elle Ulrica Shantotto Mustadio Heltich Ovelia Heltich Arc Garland Roselia Faris Heltich Kain Cecil Duane Zidane Gau Elle Heltich Celes Lawrence Ingus Ulrica Cerius Vivi Cyan Kain Cecil Ulrica Rakshasa Shantotto Celes Edgar Lawrence Edge Charlotte Shantotto Anzelm Ulrica Zidane Ulrica Maria Jack Ulrica Ulrica Jack Ulrica Cinque Luna Ulrica Ulrica Guy Firion Mustadio Rakshasa Leo Ovelia Jack Fang Miyuki Heltich Elle Penelo Roselia Sabin Ulrica Aiden Firion Ulrica Shantotto Kuja Heltich Heltich Celes Artemios Lani Garland Vivi Ulrica Ulrica Cinque Heltich Fang Krile Heltich

Kouriozan

As I recall, WoL's and Garland's 6-star came around the same time as Sohze but I could be wrong on that. If I remember correctly, the Aileen banner was also an FF1 pick-up banner.
Yes it was at the same time, if we don't hear anything tomorrow, that would be awful but I guess we are used to it.

Well I rolled Lightning, Rosa and Snow plus another 4 star on this go. I think I'll stick with this and see what I wanna do when the anniversary rolls round.

Rokuren

It's also quite plausible that Gumi may be giving Sohze some time in the lime light and is achieving this by intentionally holding off WoL's 6* upgrade (for who knows how long). Until that happens, Sohze will be the only 4* tank that can reach 6*, which would give him at least temporary value. I wouldn't put it past Gumi to create an event that requires his niche skills.

For that matter.... wasn't the Eileen banner a one-off and didn't come with any attached event (I think she came with INT Maze, I believe)? Which would make the coming event a custom event... hrmm.....
Snow lays forgotten
Yes it was at the same time, if we don't hear anything tomorrow, that would be awful but I guess we are used to it.
Here's hoping. Always thought WoL was a cooler tank over Cecil; so it'll suck if it gets delayed.

Lyrian

Snow lays forgotten

Here's hoping. Always thought WoL was a cooler tank over Cecil; so it'll suck if it gets delayed.

Snow... that's a four letter word... like Hope?

Tanks wear plate. Snow doesn't wear plate. He's a brawler, not a tank in the traditional sense. (Brawler/Monk =/= tank), even he is supposed to take hits. (potato, potatoe...)

Dandte

My Gilgamesh finally went over 900. I know, for most of us it isn't a big deal, but it feels like a small milestone. I hope i can be at least useful as a friend for you with my Marie. :)

Ken

She came with the maze and explore.

http://notice.exvius.com/lapis/content/201607/20160713_ffbeevent_1gbb7vca.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom