• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely focus on Lightning. She unlocks Dual Wield at level 100 which will double her damage output and basically will carry you throughout the story.

Depending on the friend unit you should be able to do Adv or Pro. Try to get a Noctis or Setzer friend to paralyze the bosses.

If gold is what you need, you can sell the fish you get from the event drops for a decent return.

Oh wow didn't know she could hold a second weapon. That's gonna be pretty nice. Thanks for the tips! Not sure whether to sell the fish or hold em for now. May as well hang on I guess and see if I can get some of the awakening items for Lightning or something.

What is your ID in game. I toss you a friend request when I get your ID. My unit should help you to go thru some stages. You can use same friend unit every 3h time (i.e. you can use my unit every 3h time).

Oh awesome! Thanks a bunch! My ID is 959,592,534.

Kouriozan

It's why they wouldn't give me a second Trance Terra but they gave me a 3rd Orlandu...fucking gumi.

Kind of the same thing happened to me for the FF 4 event, I needed a Cecil and said I didn't want Dark Knight Cecil.

Well I got DKCecil and 3* Cecil took me like 25 tickets, couldn't believe it.

Rixa

Oh wow didn't know she could hold a second weapon. That's gonna be pretty nice. Thanks for the tips! Not sure whether to sell the fish or hold em for now. May as well hang on I guess and see if I can get some of the awakening items for Lightning or something.

Oh awesome! Thanks a bunch! My ID is 959,952,534.

Care to double check the ID, I cant find you. But you can send me a fr

ID: 147899569

tuffymon

robotuw

Soo close to beating Kefka, but got killed by his breaks after getting him down to about 5%. Thinking I need to replace Exdeath with Minfilia.

Jack on the daily. Why do I bother with these dailies I have no idea.

Rixa

Soo close to beating Kefka, but got killed by his breaks after getting him down to about 5%. Thinking I need to replace Exdeath with Minfilia.

Jack on the daily. Why do I bother with these dailies I have no idea.

I swapped my leader to Noctis, he has neutral weapons, so if you like to try with it and some flask damage. I don't have clue how much it does damage with flasks when element is right (vulnerable to fire / ice / lightning).

Looking at the new event tomorrow I think I'm going to give my 100% evade 100% status immune 30% resist all Noctis a spin as the Fish tank (see what I did there?!?!?!?). I want to try and get his resist to 50% if possible. If it works I'll set him as my share unit.

tuffymon

Looking at the new event tomorrow I think I'm going to give my 100% evade 100% status immune 30% resist all Noctis a spin as the Fish tank (see what I did there?!?!?!?). I want to try and get his resist to 50% if possible. If it works I'll set him as my share unit.

I'll probably swap my dark esper ling into dragon slayer ling tomorrow so worst case scenario ling paper cuts it to death...

The event announcement says it starts up on 5/5, so Friday.

But that is one helluva' Noctis. Holy bejeebus!

Pejo

I'll probably swap my dark esper ling into dragon slayer ling tomorrow so worst case scenario ling paper cuts it to death...

Thanks for reminding me, I have to go for round 2 with your Dark Esper Ling tonight. I am going to start the macro as soon as I get home today, no more overnight macroing mistakes this time, lol.

And its accepted. When multiple enemies, use Fire Flask, when one enemy use Warp Strike. Rinse & Repeat & Enjoy.

Omg your Noctis hits like a truck! I know my Lightning doesn't have as much potential, but that's given me a good idea of how much good gear and being maxed out will make a difference.

tuffymon

Thanks for reminding me, I have to go for round 2 with your Dark Esper Ling tonight. I am going to start the macro as soon as I get home today, no more overnight macroing mistakes this time, lol.

kk, let me know if something happens, i dont mind swapping back either~

I can get Ling 100% evade and stat immune but since she can't use shields her overall resist will be low but she does have 50% innate fire resist and that's what really matters here. Will see which will be better.

The event announcement says it starts up on 5/5, so Friday.

But that is one helluva' Noctis. Holy bejeebus!

I think you are right, banner ends tonight and new banner goes live tomorrow and the event goes live on Friday. Yeah, had to farm Ring of Lucii, 20 sided die, 3 Quick Assaults, and Discernment to get him there. Was worth it though.

tuffymon

I can get Ling 100% evade and stat immune but since she can't use shields her overall resist will be low but she does have 50% innate fire resist and that's what really matters here. Will see which will be better.

I think you are right, banner ends tonight and new banner goes live tomorrow and the event goes live on Friday. Yeah, had to farm Ring of Lucii, 20 sided die, 3 Quick Assaults, and Discernment to get him there. Was worth it though.

Pretty sure I could do it with either... in that case I'll probably use Noctis just cause he'd do more dmg. Flame Armor/Shield/Melody of Life, Cat hood... and still not mess with my evasion >.>; I got it covered either way~

Omg your Noctis hits like a truck! I know my Lightning doesn't have as much potential, but that's given me a good idea of how much good gear and being maxed out will make a difference.

I freed up a slot on my friend list if you want to add me, as well. I'll be sharing Yun who might help you out. He has bladeblitz for crowd control and Raging Bird for single targets. My friend ID is 715,699,683.

c-murph

Beat up Kefka and got all four conditions. Wasn't too bad. Didn't understand the mechanic of the battle and wasted one of my Void Vessels at first. Did like 100 dmg. I was all like, "Those redditors are full of shit"... Then I saw his weakness shuffled and was like, "I'm an idiot". True story.

Muku

Beat up Kefka and got all four conditions. Wasn't too bad. Didn't understand the mechanic of the battle and wasted one of my Void Vessels at first. Did like 100 dmg. I was all like, "Those redditors are full of shit"... Then I saw his weakness shuffled and was like, "I'm an idiot". True story.

LOL.

c-murph

Yeah, the battle took longer than I thought because physical attacks did next to nothing and the only mage I brought was Lightning.... lul. So, I chipped away for a bit and summoned my two espers, then wasted a void vessel. Chipped away some more than realized his weakness changed. Then I fired off four of them all while marie kept sending luv to the team. Lightning was MVP with her range of elemental attacks that helped to finish him off.

I freed up a slot on my friend list if you want to add me, as well. I'll be sharing Yun who might help you out. He has bladeblitz for crowd control and Raging Bird for single targets. My friend ID is 715,699,683.

Thanks! FR sent. Gonna have all the mats to awaken Light in no time at this rate!

If you want more OP friends, don't hesitate to ask :)
Sent you a request!

Thanks! Man you guys are making the start-up process so much better.

robotuw

I sent you a request too. I'm using a kinda-meh Trance Terra right now who should get you a big bonus to the fish you are collecting. She should be able to solo the PRO level.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls

XJRKe7m.jpg

Iceman829

If anyone else needs a Noctis I'm just sharing my arena build one for now since I'm too lazy to swap equipment. I cleared a few spots from people that were inactive for over a week. 713 130 495

Thanks! FR sent. Gonna have all the mats to awaken Light in no time at this rate!

No worries! Just accepted your request. You might want to add "GAF" to your description, so we know who you are. There are some that tend to cull out friends that aren't on GAF.

I swapped my leader to Noctis, he has neutral weapons, so if you like to try with it and some flask damage. I don't have clue how much it does damage with flasks when element is right (vulnerable to fire / ice / lightning).

I just got it done with my Setzer and Double Dice. Thank god for the crit.

Anyone wants to use him, my ID is 737,852,652. He's got a fire weapon and second knife attached. One hit was all that it took with luck. Please put GAF in the message so I know it's someone who's saw this.

Muku

The need to stop changing the reset day. It was Friday for the longest time, then it randomly changed to Thursday for like the last month or so, and now it's Friday again.

This. So much this. God damnit. Stop changing maint days/times, banner times, event times... get your shit together. Ugh

Man this community is awesome! Thanks for all the adds and the heads up about putting GAF in the name. Gonna have a 6 star in no time lol.

I tried adding that number but it can't find you for some reason, so send me a request - 014,414,382

Yeah that's my bad. I accidentally got the numbers mixed up on the second bit. Sent you an FR and went back and edited it just in case.

Nikokuno

Hey can someone share a Noctis with Excalibur (and Chirijiraden, not the most important part but can help) and Jeweled ring, please.

I'm struggling against Gilgamesh, get wipe out when I didn't seal thunder 😑 ...

Muku

Man this community is awesome! Thanks for all the adds and the heads up about putting GAF in the name. Gonna have a 6 star in no time lol.

Yeah that's my bad. I accidentally got the numbers mixed up on the second bit. Sent you an FR and went back and edited it just in case.

Think I missed your FC. I run an Orlandu right now (sometimes Luneth, but mainly Orlandu since I got my husbando). Mine is: 936,875,612

Xion86

Hey :) sent you a request too. Hope you're enjoying the game so far.

Hey can someone share a Noctis with Excalibur (and Chirijiraden, not the most important part but can help) and Jeweled ring, please.

I'm struggling against Gilgamesh, get wipe out when I didn't seal thunder 😑 ...

Shared mine for you, hopefully you have me on your list!

Nikokuno

Hey :) sent you a request too. Hope you're enjoying the game so far.

Shared mine for you, hopefully you have me on your list!

Thanks Xion, perfect.

Didn't get the last two mission but at least a got Genji Blade and the Moogle. It's really an interesting fight, but without mana battery and a really powerful Top Tier DPS it's going to be hard 😅 for the 5 squad mission.

I'm pretty sure I had you on my friends list but you might have removed me. Wouldn't make sense if you did since I'm 200 consecutive logged in. I need that ling though...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom