• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor_No

That last few times they've been releasing new banners on Thursday instead of Friday. But I suppose it makes sense to be on Friday to match up with events.

Rixa

That last few times they've been releasing new banners on Thursday instead of Friday. But I suppose it makes sense to be on Friday to match up with events.

I just hate that they can't have fixed day & starting time for maintenances & events & banners.

Nikokuno

Arena reward just give me the last 10% I needed for Snow TM, now my Yun sit at 735 ATK with Ifrit.

Just realised that Fryevia also can use all the potential of Leon's TM with Lenneth and Gilgamesh.

Doctor_No

Arena reward just give me the last 10% I needed for Snow TM, now my Yun sit at 735 ATK with Ifrit.

Just realised that Fryevia also can use all the potential of Leon's TM with Lenneth and Gilgamesh.

I should really think about getting her ready

Fryevia really is a great unit with more damage potential than Orlandeau in DW MAG build. Her biggest downside is that she is a pain in the ass to build, and while she's a great chainer, many are sharing Orlandeau as friend units and very few BiS Fryevias, meaning its harder to chain-up with multiple units unless you own a bunch of Fryevias.

Doctor_No

Kouriozan

Don't feel too bad for the girl of the right. Last banner, she had two rainbows in a single 10+1 directly followed by THREE rainbows on the next 10+1 pull.

https://youtu.be/qpkIr7DeZKY?t=246

Laswell and Jiraiya were suppose to be 0.25% drop rate on that banner, she got a combined 3, in two 20+1 pull.

Holy sh*t, so it was just Alim balancing her own 5* rates for this banner x)
Fire/Ice Lasswell kinda looks
hot/
cool.

ZPs

Daily pull today ends up Rainbow. Which turns into my third Orlandeau. I don't know what to feel anymore.

fionel

40 tickets, 10 gold tickets and 3 10+1 pulls later. Yuna is mine!!

Also picked up 2 Lulu's, Ramza and Eileen along the way. The 3% rainbow rate is awesome!!

Nikokuno

I should really think about getting her ready

Fryevia really is a great unit with more damage potential than Orlandeau in DW MAG build. Her biggest downside is that she is a pain in the ass to build, and while she's a great chainer, many are sharing Orlandeau as friend units and very few BiS Fryevias, meaning its harder to chain-up with multiple units unless you own a bunch of Fryevias.

Loved to see more Fryevia amongst us.

Daily pull today ends up Rainbow. Which turns into my third Orlandeau. I don't know what to feel anymore.

Don't feel bad having such powerful unit, people have quit this game because of him.

40 tickets, 10 gold tickets and 3 10+1 pulls later. Yuna is mine!!

Also picked up 2 Lulu's, Ramza and Eileen along the way. The 3% rainbow rate is awesome!!

Awesome indeed. Did u already have Ramza or/and Eileen?

fionel

Eileen is new to me but I have Ramza already. Now I have a dupe of each of the only two base 5* bards (the other being Roy) in the game! Yay!

Managed to beat Kefka, took me about 50 minutes I want to say?

Didn't get light resist but that's ok, I managed to get him to 50%, lost one of my party members and he was weak to dark. Had diabolos queued up and blasted him with void vessels. Almost missed the esper requirement because of how fast those vessels killed him.

Feels good to get that done down to the wire.

Thanks for all the fish guys, quite literally. I'm 12 faries writs from having all the awakening items for Lightning now after all these OP friends. Figured my next move would be getting a few more cactuars to get her to lv80, but after that should I power through story to get access to better espers and gear? Continue farming fish for awakening mats for other chars?

Pejo

Tuffy, your Ling is the bomb. Started my macro last night around 6PM, let it run all evening. Forgot maintenance was last night, and panicked this morning after seeing the maint. message on Nox.

Logged back in, Siren was literally at 1 hit to KO. Hit attack and she died, lol.

Anyways, that shiny new L. Sword Mastery pushed my Noctis up to 985 ATK, which is the highest I think I can get him since I don't have infernal armlet.

Finally "done" with a character, feels great. Going to max out Olive next.

Rixa

Thanks for all the fish guys, quite literally. I'm 12 faries writs from having all the awakening items for Lightning now after all these OP friends. Figured my next move would be getting a few more cactuars to get her to lv80, but after that should I power through story to get access to better espers and gear? Continue farming fish for awakening mats for other chars?

That Fish event ends about 17h from this post. So try to get those awakening mats first. Its easier to get exp than those awakening mats outside of events.

- Get Awaken mats first
- Get Tickets then
- Get Cactuars if you have Fishes after Mats, tix,

Also send friend request to Hippo ->
Opened up 5 slots. 716.468.148

tuffymon

Tuffy, your Ling is the bomb. Started my macro last night around 6PM, let it run all evening. Forgot maintenance was last night, and panicked this morning after seeing the maint. message on Nox.

Logged back in, Siren was literally at 1 hit to KO. Hit attack and she died, lol.

Anyways, that shiny new L. Sword Mastery pushed my Noctis up to 985 ATK, which is the highest I think I can get him since I don't have infernal armlet.

Finally "done" with a character, feels great. Going to max out Olive next.

Congrats on everything working out in the end~ Once I get enough info for the event, dragonslayer ling will probably come out sat or sun. I don't mind swapping back to dark esper ling if people still need her either

Kouriozan

I was wondering how since I'm almost BiS too but you have Genji Glove, damn I need a Greg already >.<

That Fish event ends about 17h from this post. So try to get those awakening mats first. Its easier to get exp than those awakening mats outside of events.

- Get Awaken mats first
- Get Tickets then
- Get Cactuars if you have Fishes after Mats, tix,

Also send friend request to Hippo ->

Thanks! I'd forgotten about the tickets on there too in my mad dash for mats. Hopefully I get the extra fight again. Ran into her last night and she dropped about 1k fish I think.

Kouriozan

Seeing recent video of the Japanese version, it's super easy to built up that summon gauge now with those new healing skill, seeing as it can be hell for us now.

EDarkness

Ryoma is the best red unit by far, go for i twith no worries. Him + Hector + Azura + Reinhert are dominating the game right now.

This banner is straight up madness, it's the equivalent of a Noctis + Ramza + Orlandu + Marie banner here, but with a 5% rate which go up every 5 pulls.

I decided to do a couple of pulls and ended up with a lot of crap, but I got Takumi. Heh, I didn't see that coming. Didn't get Ryoma or anything, but I think Takumi teaming up with Robin is gonna be cool. Not sure who to use as my main group now. I have a few 5* units including bunny Lucina. I might do another pull before it's all said and done. I feel good about the group I have, though.

Pejo

Is there any better HP TM than Hill Digger in this point in global, maybe defensively? I think instead of gearing Olive, I want to work on getting some more HP for my lower HP units to survive these challenges a bit better. I know there's Amarant's TM that's just flat HP+30%, but I might as well grind out my various Guys for the ATK+10% mixed in. Ideally, I'd like a HP+30% mixed in with some def/spr/MP if it exists.

robotuw

Is there any better HP TM than Hill Digger in this point in global, maybe defensively? I think instead of gearing Olive, I want to work on getting some more HP for my lower HP units to survive these challenges a bit better. I know there's Amarant's TM that's just flat HP+30%, but I might as well grind out my various Guys for the ATK+10% mixed in. Ideally, I'd like a HP+30% mixed in with some def/spr/MP if it exists.

I don't think so. I just finished one and put it on Refia. It's pretty great. She has almost 6k hp with 300 def, 400 spr, and 100% resist on fire/ice/lightning/light. Someone from JP could tell you if something better is coming soon.

Pejo

I don't think so. I just finished one and put it on Refia. It's pretty great. She has almost 6k hp with 300 def, 400 spr, and 100% resist on fire/ice/lightning/light. Someone from JP could tell you if something better is coming soon.

That's exactly my thought process for Refia. She already does pretty well with ~5300 HP, but that extra would be a great safety net.

Looks like Guy it is. Unlike some of the TMs I've farmed, it looks like HP+30% will always be relevant on tougher content.

Thanks!

I decided to do a couple of pulls and ended up with a lot of crap, but I got Takumi. Heh, I didn't see that coming. Didn't get Ryoma or anything, but I think Takumi teaming up with Robin is gonna be cool. Not sure who to use as my main group now. I have a few 5* units including bunny Lucina. I might do another pull before it's all said and done. I feel good about the group I have, though.

Just got an Azura myself. Already have Takumi but wanted a Ryoma or Hector as well. That banner is ridiculous.

tuffymon

Just got an Azura myself. Already have Takumi but wanted a Ryoma or Hector as well. That banner is ridiculous.

Tried for an Azura, got a second Hector and a Ryoma.

How does +1 a unit work? both Hectors must be level 40 to do so? Is it enough of a stat boost to justify it? I actually haven't tried, but I assume I can't run 2 of the same unit anyways right?

Pejo

Tried for an Azura, got a second Hector and a Ryoma.

How does +1 a unit work? both Hectors must be level 40 to do so? Is it enough of a stat boost to justify it? I actually haven't tried, but I assume I can't run 2 of the same unit anyways right?

+1 inherits all inherited/learned skills from the sacrifice unit, and raises (I think) 2 random stats. I'm pretty sure you can run multiples of the same character as well, though I've never tried. They don't have to be level 40 btw.

Lyrian

Seeing recent video of the Japanese version, it's super easy to built up that summon gauge now with those new healing skill, seeing as it can be hell for us now.

/looks at maxed LB Garnet
/shrugs

Semi-joking aside, I can see how that with her 6* ability that she can add to the summon bar on turns where her LB isn't automatically filled.

Did they fix the setzer cheese on kefka?
Been trying all day and it doesn't work.

Same as before for me, although its ~80% success when dual wielding. So, sometimes bad luck will happen and the paralyze won't land on Ultima Weapon.

EDarkness

I didn't get her, but not sure if I can really use her. I have quite a few 5* characters and trying to figure out who to use and who to leave on the bench is hard. Congrats on getting her, though.

tuffymon

+1 inherits all inherited/learned skills from the sacrifice unit, and raises (I think) 2 random stats. I'm pretty sure you can run multiples of the same character as well, though I've never tried. They don't have to be level 40 btw.

I'll try running both later. I'll have to look into what happens, cause a +1 etc on two just doesn't seem worth it, +5? maybe... but not if both can be used obviously. Who needs healers when I might be able to run Ryoma, Takumi, and Hector x2 >.>;

edit, looked into merging... wow I just no >.> 2 +1s to the highest two stats, then 2 +1s to the next highest two stats, then +1 to the lowest/highest, and keeps going until you've maxed out at 10x which is what a +4 across the board? Doesn't sound terrible, but I can't imagine 11 Hectors going all highlander...

Celegus

IIRC Crowe from kingsglaive has 30% hp 30% spr TM. Can check once I get home but that one seems real nice.

Ken

right now it's just Guy and Amarant at HP30% and soon 5* Rem with 30% HP/MP

later there's rasler 4*
Trust Reward = &#31062;&#22269;&#12408;&#12398;&#24819;&#12356;
+20% DEF/+30% HP & +30% Light Resist

and crowe 4*

Trust Reward = &#29983;&#23384;&#12408;&#12398;&#28167;&#26395;
+30% HP/SPR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom