• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanTSC

Well, took me 4 tries, but all Missions done.

Went in with Noctis x2 + Orlandeau + Friendlandeau for my first goes. Then I forgot that I shouldn't obliterate the main plant body first on ELT and wiped. Then I did stupid things and got unlucky and wiped again. Then on the third go I did it, but sadly did not get the 0 Deaths trophy due to the plant.

But Noctis2 Warp Break, Noctis 1 with level 25 LB, and Orlandeaus' Divine Ruinations absolutely obliterated the Dragon and I got the 4 man run + LB kill. Super easy one-turn-kill there.

Then I rolled over the Plant with 0 deaths while bringing along Cecil and Refia and super easily got the last mission.

MrMario315

Neo Member
4dEMJFW.jpg

Was on the fence about pulling on this banner as a long time FTP player... but then this happened AAAAAAAAA!!!!

Know that I hate you.

Jk jk congratulations!! You going for a second like you wanted?

Thanks! Nope, probably not. I may use my tickets but I'm not touching my Lapis now until Tidus probably. Unless they give us DQ :(. Maybe my luck is derived from switching devices when I pull. I go from Android to iPhone and back and forth lol. My iPhone has been the lucky one lately though but of course all my Lapis is on Android.

I decided to go all in on this banner because.... reasons. Actually, pretty much just for fun. I've been hoarding away lapis for a little while now and this just seemed like a fun banner to finally throw down on.

I'm F2P, so even "all in" pales in comparison to most around here, but I still threw 4 tickets and two 11 pulls at the banner (and did a live commentary over on Discord).

First ticket was Sozhe. Not a bad start.

Then the next 3 tickets were pretty blech, although I did get my 4th Shine.

First 11 pull was painful. Just.... ouch. The golds were Luka and Hope. Then a whole bunch of fodder.

Still went forward undaunted and did another 11 pull. Got another Sozhe and an Ulrica.

AND I GOT A RAINBOW!!!!

Was really hoping for Aileen, but I got Luneth!! One of the units I've been wanting for a loooooong time now, and a huge upgrade over the Lightning I've been rolling with.

I still have enough lapis left over that I can do a bunch of daily pulls, so there's still a small chance I'll pull Aileen. But I'll take Luneth, thank you very much. Woot!!

Oh... and funny thing... I got 4 Gaus over the two 11 pulls. The unit that everyone didn't want but couldn't even pull on the last banner. Go figure.

Niahak

AND I GOT A RAINBOW!!!!

Was really hoping for Aileen, but I got Luneth!! One of the units I've been wanting for a loooooong time now, and a huge upgrade over the Lightning I've been rolling with.

I still have enough lapis left over that I can do a bunch of daily pulls, so there's still a small chance I'll pull Aileen. But I'll take Luneth, thank you very much. Woot!!

Congrats! Luneth's been a stalwart on my team - he doesn't have a ton of flexibility, but ailment resistance + innate DW + high damage is a great combo. You don't have to kit him up much, and he pretty much never gets disabled in arena. Great with Leon's TM, too.

Congrats to MrMario, too. Amazing pull.

creid

Daily rainbow!!

...was a 2nd Marie, one of the 3 5* bases I already have, and probably the only 5* where a duplicate is completely useless? I literally facepalmed. Fuck the gumi.

Grats!!! It took me 328 pulls to get her :/

She was my only rainbow out of all those pulls as well....

Thanks man! Grats to you at least getting her, but man sometimes the rates in this game are just stupid. I was in that same boat with Lightning (why did I chase dat bitch?) Randi and Greg.

across

I still can't believe it O.O
I've had my fair share of decent Daily pulls but nothing like this before. ;_;
Enjoy long-term (permanent?) self-sufficiency. Having two of the same powerful chain units frees you from the shackles of having to bring a friend unit dupe and you can then bring whatever the situation/trial calls for. Congratulations, for real. Hope you either have Moogles saved up or you're willing to macro, though...

I decided to go all in on this banner because.... reasons.
Reasons are the best reason. Grats on Luneth! He's going to be pretty scary when his enhancements drop, which should be... sooner than later.

Doctor_No

Thanks man! Grats to you at least getting her, but man sometimes the rates in this game are just stupid. I was in that same boat with Lightning (why did I chase dat bitch?) Randi and Greg.

I remember whaling on WoL when he first came out. I remember getting the the feeling that this game was gonna really cost me a lot. With Aileen, and maybe Tidus, I think I'm set for attackers for awhile.

what the fuck

are you a stealth gumi employee?!?!

got you fucker!

Lol do they hire people in Cincinnati Ohio? If so then mayyyyybe. I don't get it though. Not mad.

We have been infiltrated!!! There's a gumi spy amongst us!!!

Seriously man your luck is on another level. Did 2 last ditch hail marys for another TT and failed miserably. Was able to finish setzers tm though. Think about how many setzers that took and he wasnt in my tm farm group at all. These rates man......sigh.

Welp, fuck me. No Aileen, no rainbows at all. Not like I was really gunning for her. Got like 6 Sozhe now tho...I mean, his TM seems good, but does he offer much else? I haven't read up on him yet.

Anyway, onward!

And Hippo, Jesus. Congrats!! You're so fucking lucky haha.

And MrMario, what a pull! 2 Aileens...

Put up Noct with 100 evade, full stat immunity, and about 30 resist all. If you can, take him for a spin and let me know how it works out in the new event, really want to see if evade tanks are viable. If it's not worth it I'll switch back to Orlandu, Olive, or Trance Terra.

Kouriozan

10 months ago, Japan had the same event we currently had, and I posted this 9 months ago :

Edgar and Carrie's auto-bowgun confirmed OP
It's combo and elemental chain that are.

mDiyVPdFhr2cU.gif

The video for the curious : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ame8A7cnuOs
(Chilly alert if you click to see original post)

Shiny WoL, where are youuuuuuuu!

Event too easy, might be why they buffed the Dragon to have almost 2 times HP.
And delayed 6* WoL because AoE -45% ATK/MAG and -45% DEF/SPR too strong for us (despite Ling)

Doctor_No

Is this your record?

I watched someone on youtube taking 590 pulls for 1 Trance Terra.... I think he beats Ziss' Dark Fina pull....

I think Yun was my record for must pulls per banner, but I did get two of him on my final 10+1 pull. However, I think its the most pulls with not getting any rainbows.

Put up Noct with 100 evade, full stat immunity, and about 30 resist all. If you can, take him for a spin and let me know how it works out in the new event, really want to see if evade tanks are viable. If it's not worth it I'll switch back to Orlandu, Olive, or Trance Terra.

ZERA,

Do you have any slots on your list? I run a 900 ATKolive currently, anyway I can join up?

My code is

It's it not worth it I'm wasting a lot of resources on TM farming Noct-vasion stuff.

Pejo

Man I hate coming into this thread after a new banner and seeing all the people pulling the new hotness, it's just bad for my psyche and my wallet. Congrats to all of you that got her though! (Except you Hippo, you lucky mofo (jk jk)).

Going to stay strong and not spend on this banner though. Daily got me a Celes which finished Minerva Bustier. On Refia it goes!

Anustart

Wouldn't mind an evade noctis to clear the battle to get an axe for mercedes apparently? If you have room, 642,292,366

Thanks if you can, or anyone with a 100 evade.

Edit: set up my first macro, anxiously awaiting 833 hours from now when I get mah first tm!

ZERA,

Do you have any slots on your list? I run a 900 ATKolive currently, anyway I can join up?

My code is

Sent.

Wouldn't mind an evade noctis to clear the battle to get an axe for mercedes apparently? If you have room, 642,292,366

Thanks if you can, or anyone with a 100 evade.

Edit: set up my first macro, anxiously awaiting 833 hours from now when I get mah first tm!

Says you have reached your friend unit capacity.

Doctor_No

It seems current Artisan BiS build on GL tops off at 998 ATK; I would like 2 more attack to make it an even 1000 (tell me if there is a better setup). A dual Champ belt setup gives her 990 attack, which may be preferable as its only 8 less attack and you can use that Genji Glove on Orlandaeu or someone else.

Given that the current double Ring of Dominon build on JP has her with an attack of 1128, GL's Aileen isn't that bad, but Fryevia might still be the strongest chain-attacker in the game, followed by Orlandaeu (I'll test it this evening when I get back from work).

With Duke's TM (which boost spear attack by 60%) and Aigaion's Arm (Fist weapon with 145 ATK), Aileen on GL should be really solid due to Yun's GL-exclusive TM.

Le6pCT0.png

Valentus

More atk than having genji blade. 25% less damage with piledriver.

Knuckle combination (right now) is not effective because dual element.

Right now, artisan/ save the queen is the best for aileen

Pejo

So I'm weak willed and it's payday, upped my Lapis and did a 10+1...

Double rainbow, first time ever....what did I get??

Dupe Delita and Dupe Dark Fina

it-crowd-maurice-moss-frustration-fuck-this.gif

Pejo

That's only 50% bad, D. Fina gets amazing enhancements. That Delita though.....

Yea I get it, but like, when you're hoping for a specific unit, even a troll that's not so bad is still infuriating.

Ah man, just noticed they blocked my boy Lasswell's Arena clearing skill this week too. The rain just keeps pouring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom