• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pejo

right now it's just Guy and Amarant at HP30% and soon 5* Rem with 30% HP/MP

later there's rasler 4*
Trust Reward = 祖国への想い
+20% DEF/+30% HP & +30% Light Resist

and crowe 4*

Trust Reward = 生存への渇望
+30% HP/SPR

Some really good TMs coming up there. Looks like Hill Digger stays the best for damage characters that need the HP though, so it won't be wasted to farm them now.

tuffymon

Saw a post on Reddit about a perfect/fire dodge Lightning... I'll be using something similar after changing a few pieces. She'll be up when I'm able after the event is up~

May 8th is when we get April's portal app rewards~

Xion86

Just about to go to sleep here and had a chance to do my daily pull....a second Setzer (Blue turned to Gold)...thanks...right at the end of the Event...sigh.

Anyway, I just got Titan too and maxed him out straight away! Going to check online before grabbing his skills on the grid though. Such a great feeling feeding him all the built up Magicites :p.

tuffymon

Are elemental tears still a rarity for most? I know this is obviously super LATE into the story and all >.>; but I just got 2 as trust rewards in Cave of the Titan.

Anustart

Hasn't this game between out forever? Like a year? How many islands are there? Looked at the wiki and it seemed like there was 5 or 6, but wikis are notoriously unhelpful, designed like shit and run like shit so I wouldn't be surprised if I'm way off.

robotuw

Hasn't this game between out forever? Like a year? How many islands are there? Looked at the wiki and it seemed like there was 5 or 6, but wikis are notoriously unhelpful, designed like shit and run like shit so I wouldn't be surprised if I'm way off.

Yep, been about a year since soft launch. They group them weird, but there's about 7 islands total. The wiki is actually pretty good. Don't get people here started on their character rankings, but the dungeon/quest/exploration/unit data is mostly correct, and gets updated quickly.

Anustart

Events here seem pretty lame compared to say record keeper. There was 4 easy battle for a newbie and 1 impossible one for a newbie. Is there anything past that?

Also the lapis rate of acquisition is much slower than say working towards a record keeper 11 pull, which the record keeper 11 pull is pretty much guaranteed something useable.

Guess I'm wondering what the end game is like because my interest is waning before even getting out of early game I think.

Kouriozan

Events here seem pretty lame compared to say record keeper. There was 4 easy battle for a newbie and 1 impossible one for a newbie. Is there anything past that?

Also the lapis rate of acquisition is much slower than say working towards a record keeper 11 pull, which the record keeper 11 pull is pretty much guaranteed something useable.

Guess I'm wondering what the end game is like because my interest is waning before even getting out of early game I think.
The Global version is way less generous for the premium currency, for example in Japan they get 5k lapis for finishing the first stage, then 5 tickets after the 4th one, and with the mission the also get 100 lapis per stages until the 6th continent or so (2x more than our version).
Events will gets better gradually.

If you feel like you don't like what you're paying, even at early game, then I'm sorry to say it's not for you.

What's the best way to go about getting magicite? I figured raising Ifrit's stats would probably be a good move for my leader character once this floating continent event comes to an end.

Ken

i got some cool pulls from FFRK anniversary that would take billions of years to get equivalent of in ffbe
from gacha standpoint I like FFRK but i prefer "playing" FFBE more than FFRK

tuffymon

What's the best way to go about getting magicite? I figured raising Ifrit's stats would probably be a good move for my leader character once this floating continent event comes to an end.

The best non event way is to hit up the Phantom Forest exploration. SOMETIMES (seems like every other? maybe?) mog king will sell 30 of each for 100 a pop~ and rarely some of the exploration event nodes have a higher rate. The only other way is doing the arena and snagging up spots on the collection board. I'd HIGHLY recommend using the wiki to plot out what spots to grab on an esper's grid, you can't finish the entire board, AND we currently can't reset it either. I'd recommend hitting killers for sure~

Edit, is it just me, or does titan look like Eren Yeagars? Titan form?

Shouta

FFRK's gatcha and mythril giveaways is kinda nice but at the same time, with the way the game is setup, it kind of sucks the longer you play. It's sort of a problem with a lot of mobile games though. Once you got everything you need, everything becomes trash as a result, lol. At least some companies are making sure to include systems to mitigate that issue.

Celegus

Haha, yeah it started a bit ago. Haven't watched any of it yet, but maybe someday. Thought the first was just okay, but the ending was at least intriguing. I actually liked Kabanari of the Iron Fortress better, which the same studio did in between seasons of Attack on Titan. Just finished March Comes in like a Lion which I really loved, and finally started Haikyuu tonight actually.

Don't have high hopes for the upcoming banner, but I may as well just dailies to see what happens. Nice finally seeing daily rainbows really do exist after getting Trance Terra last week.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Locke's TM should be done in 2 days, clearing up another 4 slots. Speaking, I am definitely feeling a bit miffed by running out of TMs I need to farm. I probably should do Brave Suit, get started on Save the Queen, Finish of Nocti's TM alongside my second DW. On top of clearing out the Arcs, get the second Black Cowl. If I do the Soileil's Arcs, and Hayate next. Should only take about 2,3 weeks, but will free up another 11 unit spots.

Celegus

Just realized there's a new fat choco shop out, haven't really heard anyone talking about it though. The cat hood, auto refresh and safety bit all look good! Don't have enough for all that though...

I'm back at TM farming too, albeit super slowly, since nothing's a huge increase. I also have 20 unit slots occupied by Frey's moogles for literally no reason whatsoever, except I know that, as soon as I sell them, I'll pull her on a daily and I don't even want her.

Super excited for the new banner. /s

Sozhe is a story character, so I guess I want him?

Admittedly, I kinda want to run a Sozhe, Shera, Jake team in the arena for Father's Day.

And Chizuru, Hayate, and Miyuki for Mother's Day.

Shouta

Just realized there's a new fat choco shop out, haven't really heard anyone talking about it though. The cat hood, auto refresh and safety bit all look good! Don't have enough for all that though...

Safety Bit then the Cat Hood. Auto-refresh is pretty meh compared to the benefits of the other two.

Rixa

CeH is "must buy" for healer :).

Iam lilbit idle during next days. Trip to UK London so no time to grind, I try to log everyday and burn my tix for banner.

Sharing Element neutral Noctis and prolly doing trial next week.

Evertone hop to our discord chat to discuss everything, link in OP.

Lucreto

Thanks for everyone and their Noctis characters, I would not have gotten to 62K fish without you.

Any recommendations on what to buy? I am looking at that 15% attack the tabby suit and the tickets.

Kettch

Thanks for everyone and their Noctis characters, I would not have gotten to 62K fish without you.

Any recommendations on what to buy? I am looking at that 15% attack the tabby suit and the tickets.

Try to pick up some of the cheap 6* materials. I like to top them all off at 50 whenever these events come around, to make sure I have enough for any new characters.

Muku

Tickets definitely. Tabby Suit is nice for the %s, same with the Beret. Attack is also nice if you don't need anything else from event.

across

Tickets, Tabby Suit, cheap 6* mats, Star Quartz, maybe Gigantuars - in that order. 15% ATK isn't worth it IMO unless you've bought all of the aforementioned stuff, even if you don't macro TMs.

Kettch

Yikes, 34 pulls to get Sozhe, including my 4* ticket (which was Seven). Snow, Leon, Soleil and all junk 3*s. Didn't even pick up Hayate still.

Guess my 4* luck had been running pretty well for a while though, so I was due for a downer.

Did a daily and two ticket pulls on new banner. Ended up getting a third Zidane and fourth Snow. Last ticket though...... that last one is my MVP.
7Ag3nq2.png
I'm freaking shaking right now. I went so hard on his banner and didn't get him and got so depressed but now I'm just... :D

I always do one daily on a new banner and I always end up getting a unit that was on the last banner, this time it was Setzer.

why does that keep happening

Dandte

Decided to do a daily pull, maybe i get lucky.

Gold - Sozhe
Should have stopped, but instead did 4 more ticket pulls.

Blue - Lennah
Blue - Trey
Blue - Heltrich
Gold - Sozhe

And i'm done with this banner.

across

I like this style of exploration event. It's kinda barebones characterization for the banner units, but at least it's something. I like even more that I don't have to watch the cutscenes repeatedly like we did with Memories of Olderion (back in January!)

Congrats to all the Aileens, both current and future. Sitting this banner out still.

Minfilia makes the ELT boss a complete joke. Though I guess Orlandeau/Randi/Minfilia/Friendlandeau is kind of a stacked party. Back to TM farming!

Kouriozan

I like this style of exploration event. It's kinda barebones characterization for the banner units, but at least it's something. I like even more that I don't have to watch the cutscenes repeatedly like we did with Memories of Olderion (back in January!)

You're going to love the upcoming story event, it's a little bit like that but the story/characters are much more extanded.

It'll help that cutscenes won't have anything to do with Rain and co.

Xion86

Daily pull today was a Gold...:eek:....Gaffgarion. Well I wasn't expecting that. Not tried the new event yet though.

Congrats on the amazing pull spyhunterzero!

Daily and four tickets and I get a rainbow...

Dark knight Cecil.

This week is both a lucky week and not my lucky week. It's not a dupe rainbow but not exactly what I wanted... oh well 5* could be worse...

Celegus

Daily pull today was a Gold...:eek:....Gaffgarion. Well I wasn't expecting that. Not tried the new event yet though.

Heh, that's who my wife got today too. Mine actually went blue to gold but sadly it was just Vanille. I'll do the event later after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom