• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I get it, but like, when you're hoping for a specific unit, even a troll that's not so bad is still infuriating.

Ah man, just noticed they blocked my boy Lasswell's Arena clearing skill this week too. The rain just keeps pouring.

Oh trust me man, I KNOW, KNNNNNOOOOOWWWWWWW how you feel. I pulled HARD for Trance Terra, got one and was satisfied. Needed another for chaining. Did 4 11 pulls, no rainbow. Stock up again, do another, rainbow, it's Lightning, WTF. Do another right after, rainbow, it's Orlandu (my 3rd mine you). Drops phone and walks away. Pulled about 6 more times, not a single rainbow. At that point I gave up. It's crazy to consider Orlandu as a troll crystal. Hurts my heart to call it that lol.

robotuw

Yooooo, protip: don't just kill the plant part A in ELT. Instead of dying, the other parts will decide to slaughter your whole party.

I just had a crazy idea that will never happen. But I wish there was an option to exchange a 5* base. I would even settle for a banner, just 5*, and limited to duplicates only.

Just thought about that when I saw my 2 Marie's hanging out.

Anyway, congrats to all you Aileen folk! I'm seeing a few more now.

Kouriozan

Just did all the stages in the new event, it was super easy, got all the missions first try, I guess having this one super late + free +70% element resist (Minfillia) was a bit too much.

Put up Noct with 100 evade, full stat immunity, and about 30 resist all. If you can, take him for a spin and let me know how it works out in the new event, really want to see if evade tanks are viable. If it's not worth it I'll switch back to Orlandu, Olive, or Trance Terra.

Tried, got flat blocked at the Antonella look-alike. Your noctis couldn't die, nor could he do enough damage to keep up with antonella's heals. My Marie, olive and Cecil couldn't keep up the mitigation or rebuffs to keep it going, so they died eventually. A little more damage (from 15k to 20k) and your noctis could out tank the heals by himself.

Tried, got flat blocked at the Antonella look-alike. Your noctis couldn't die, nor could he do enough damage to keep up with antonella's heals. My Marie, olive and Cecil couldn't keep up the mitigation or rebuffs to keep it going, so they died eventually. A little more damage (from 15k to 20k) and your noctis could out tank the heals by himself.

Just gave him ~100 more atk by switching in another Quick Assault and Black Cowl. Did you kill the plant parts in the correct order?

Muku

Daily: Galuf

Okay, I'll use a ticket to see what I get....

Ticket: Galuf

Okay, fuck rolling for anything today.

robotuw

And the dragon is down. I didn't get any of the achievements but, eh, I don't care that much. The moogle is mine and that puts me back up to 40% ready for the next great TM pull.

tuffymon

Used one of my tickets and got a Sozhe. Then said fuck it I really need an Ingus (lol) to get my 4th Letters and Arms so I did a 10+1.

http://i.imgur.com/JKnFS77.png

This is all going to come back and bite me in the ass when a unit I want more than anything else comes out.

Ride it while you can, it's awesome to see people with such luck, but it'll bite back at some point... maybe Onion Knight or Cloud or whoever will strike for that 1 in 500 pull ><; So jelly~

Kouriozan

Used one of my tickets and got a Sozhe. Then said fuck it I really need an Ingus (lol) to get my 4th Letters and Arms so I did a 10+1.

This is all going to come back and bite me in the ass when a unit I want more than anything else comes out.
Dude, double Aileen, seriously!
Now you gotta farm enhancement mats for this :

f1hlE98.png

Aileen still 1st in JP is crazy, you're set for 8+ months.

Shouta

Congrats on the Aileens everyone! =o

Also. Delita has the best DEF and SPR debuffs in the game after Enhancements, so he's not useless. It's just that it takes attack crysts...

I'm sorry for you not getting an Ingus, the struggle is real :(

Also, called your daily a week ago.

I actually was kind of sad that no Ingus was in there, but I kind of assumed he wouldn't be obviously. You did for sure call the daily when she popped up I actually laughed for a few minutes because I remembered you saying it. Tidus/OK/Cloud are by far my most wanted units. OK cause he is badass, and the other two because of nostalgia. I assume 2/3 are going to be Greg levels of hell for me especially if Cloud is on the same double banner he was in JPN.

c-murph

Daily: Galuf

Okay, I'll use a ticket to see what I get....

Ticket: Galuf

Okay, fuck rolling for anything today.

Oh man, you should do a 11 pull for maximum Galuf goodness!

Did a daily and ticket pull because new banner finally. Gaff. Krile. Hmmm.... still need to farm bracers one day.

That Emperor TM looks like it might be pretty good to throw on Wol/Cecil.

tuffymon

Plant killed my perfect evade unit, just spammed pollen over and over >.>;

Tweaked some, and now its dragon... really 50k health recovery a turn? they don't like evade units squeaking by huh >.>;

Muku

Oh man, you should do a 11 pull for maximum Galuf goodness!

Did a daily and ticket pull because new banner finally. Gaff. Krile. Hmmm.... still need to farm bracers one day.

That Emperor TM looks like it might be pretty good to throw on Wol/Cecil.

LOL, right? Sad thing is I probably would get a full 11 Galuf pull. x_x

Alkez

And I quote from literally earlier today:

Alkez said:
You going for a second like you wanted?
Nope, probably not. I may use my tickets but I'm not touching my Lapis now until Tidus probably.

So what you meant&#8203; by "probably" was "Hell yeah!" Lol. Congrats though. I'm envious I must admit.

Lyrian

Grats to everyone who pilled Aileen! Good gravy, Hippo... that's just wrong.

How many characters are in the game? Because some how I have like 7 vanille

Funny that... my account is over 300 days old and the number of Vanilles I have pulled is exactly zero. It's the only non-limited gold (not counting the banner that started today) that I'm still missing.

Tossed a daily and a couple tickets at the banner today. All blues. Meh.

Cleared the event, got most of the achievements. Dragon regen is garbage. Also, the dragon has a one-shot ability if the fight goes on long enough to ruin the no-death achievement. Might go back for that one if I'm bored enough, but nah on that 4-man for a lame MP +15%.

Lyrian

Also,

I was **so** expecting Lid to dive bomb in from off-screen with DIE DIE DIE when Jake delivered that last pick-up line to Aileen as the screen was fading out during the ELT cutscene.

tuffymon

Also,

I was **so** expecting Lid to dive bomb in from off-screen with DIE DIE DIE when Jake delivered that last pick-up line to Aileen as the screen was fading out during the ELT cutscene.

That'd have been funny and fitting, except they hadn't met yet >.>; Funny though, from seeing the cutscene in pro vs elt, my views of Aileen changed.

Muku

Alt account..

Daily: Gold -> Luka (again)

Had a single ticket and got damn Ingus. Will spend the ticket for BGN event here soon as I finish it. But expecting uber crap like it usually gets.

Edit: So that ticket yielded a Gold -> Rosa. Urg

Visceir

Skipping this banner, not even dailies. Chances are there will be another rate-up banner for Eileen before she gets her enhancements and pre-enhancements she's got no appeal to me.

Also far too many good banners coming up to pull this trash.

Lyrian

That'd have been funny and fitting, except they hadn't met yet >.>; Funny though, from seeing the cutscene in pro vs elt, my views of Aileen changed.

I had to stop and do a double-take when my brain processed Jake's line on time delay. Where are the translators finding these lines? They are out of like the late 70s or early 80s.

Still, the explanatory side story for Zoldaad fills in a lot of the holes not covered in Story Mode, similarly to Memories of the Aquapolis did for Olderion.

On the other hand, sucks that there is literally zero incentive to re-run the explorations. Placing harvesting nodes, like in the Lunar New Year event, would have gone a long way to not make this a one-and-done event.

Muku

While my group on my alt account sucks for most part, going to say I'm glad I got Setzer. Feels like he makes it a little less crappy. Though his Gambling Attack feels like a random Barrage. Haha. My group is comprised mostly of Barage so he just adds to it. XD (Chizuru, CoD, Delita, and Cupid Artemios)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom