• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
you didnt reroll when you started?

I had a decent roll in the beginning and didn't find it easy to reroll, and thought that characters that could get to level 6 would work out fine. Fire Emblem showering me with 5* heroes has spoiled me to think that the luck would turn around eventually.

This last 10 +1 has broken me.

I had a decent roll in the beginning and didn't find it easy to reroll, and thought that characters that could get to level 6 would work out fine. Fire Emblem showering me with 5* heroes has spoiled me to think that the luck would turn around eventually.

This last 10 +1 has broken me.

many 3 and 4 star bases are really strong bro

tuffymon

I had to stop and do a double-take when my brain processed Jake's line on time delay. Where are the translators finding these lines? They are out of like the late 70s or early 80s.

Still, the explanatory side story for Zoldaad fills in a lot of the holes not covered in Story Mode, similarly to Memories of the Aquapolis did for Olderion.

On the other hand, sucks that there is literally zero incentive to re-run the explorations. Placing harvesting nodes, like in the Lunar New Year event, would have gone a long way to not make this a one-and-done event.

I agree that the story filled in nicely, and while a shame... I'm glad there's no nodes I really don't want to run ELT again (I managed a cheeseyish setup, buuut totally not worth it), the full set of x5 megacrysts, 5 of each 6* mat, and 5 star quartz will just have to suffice...

many 3 and 4 star bases are really strong bro

My team right now is the strongest I can make it. Setzer, Chizuru, ExDeath, Y'shtola, and Cecil. Feels like I'm still lacking attack strength. Building up Minifilia and Firion.

Still is crushing to watch a month of saving turn up less than nothing.

Anustart

I can't beat Dark Ifrit/Siren while trying to go for the summons lol.

If it makes you feel better, I can't beat em at all :3

Took a bit of health of em once, but then they evidently got mad at that, then hit 500 times in a row for thousands each hit.

tuffymon

If it makes you feel better, I can't beat em at all :3

Took a bit of health of em once, but then they evidently got mad at that, then hit 500 times in a row for thousands each hit.

I know you're on my friends list, you could/can win if you used my Ling... I'll set her up in a few minutes.

Syntsui

I tried to do them without actually coming up with a strategy, so I'll look up to some videos for my next try.

I could nuke them if I wanted, but these damn summon requirements is annoying. I'll probably have to set up a mana battery for Minfilia, so a Ling would be a great help I think.

Kouriozan

Once again I let the macro run for one hour on the wrong team, at least it's working toward Ring of Lucii / Mentality / Aurora Scard >.<

Wow, my luck today is CRAZY!!!

Took me like 6 tries to beat this events ELT stage and my pulls were AWESOME!

Daily netted me a Trey and my ticket got me a Shadow.

Almost want to do an 11-pull with this crazy luck I'm experiencing today.

I tried to do them without actually coming up with a strategy, so I'll look up to some videos for my next try.

I could nuke them if I wanted, but these damn summon requirements is annoying. I'll probably have to set up a mana battery for Minfilia, so a Ling would be a great help I think.

Nuke Ifrit then just take it easy with Siren and auto attack for the summons

Solo Siren is ridiculously easy if you have a Marie friend or have Minfillia setup

Marie friend is better though

I'm kinda curious what people consider a good path to take with Ifrit. I've maxed ATK but outside of that I'm not sure what will pay off the most between hp, mp, defense etc.

tuffymon

Dark esper Ling is setup, bring 2 units with hide if you want the moogle, bring 1 with hide if you want the Large Sword Mastery. I recommend locking target on ifrit and killing him first. Make a macro for repeat, as autocombat will kill your hiders. If you want to speed this up by a lot, do the whole 10 songs > attack, course that is manually...

Celegus

Wow, my luck today is CRAZY!!!

Took me like 6 tries to beat this events ELT stage and my pulls were AWESOME!

Daily netted me a Trey and my ticket got me a Shadow.

Almost want to do an 11-pull with this crazy luck I'm experiencing today.

Watch out everyone we got Hippo 2.0 over here!
I'm kinda curious what people consider a good path to take with Ifrit. I've maxed ATK but outside of that I'm not sure what will pay off the most between hp, mp, defense etc.

Get the killer passives, those are by FAR the most important.

Azuran

Banned
I did one 10+1 pull because fuck it, I'm tired of hoarding lapis and I want to take one crack at Aileen because she's top tier waifu:

8AID170l.jpg

YES!

It's not Aileen but I'm okay with it!

REDEMPTION after I got trolled by Dark Fina back in his banner.

I still want waifu Aileen but I'll live for now. I can't be too mad at this. I'll probably end up pulling her in the Tidus banner lol

I did one 10+1 pull because fuck it, I'm tired of hoarding lapis and I want to take one crack at Aileen because she's top tier waifu:

8AID170l.jpg

YES!

I still want waifu Aileen but I'll live for now. I can't be too mad at this. I'll probably end up pulling her in the Tidus banner lol

After the pull I had today, this makes me salty. Really good pull, grats.

Thanks for the pointers. Looks like I got plenty of room for the passives still. Only spent on ARK since its probably the most important stat for the character but didn't want to go any further before checking in.

Kouriozan

YES!

Gratz for your Chizuru!

You need crazy luck to get an off-banner Orlandeau :O

robotuw

Using tix to pull 'cause y not?

6 tickets has gotten me:

Refia #4
Trance Terra
Xon

Should I keep going?

What else you got and who are you trying for? Getting Trance Terra is pretty darn lucky and she's arguably the best mage out there. You're odds of getting Eileen are very low and the rest of this banner is bad unless you're just starting, and if you're just starting then might as well reroll for Eileen.

8AID170l.jpg

YES!

That's a fantastic pull! Orlandeau and Chiz!

Dark esper Ling is setup, bring 2 units with hide if you want the moogle, bring 1 with hide if you want the Large Sword Mastery. I recommend locking target on ifrit and killing him first. Make a macro for repeat, as autocombat will kill your hiders. If you want to speed this up by a lot, do the whole 10 songs > attack, course that is manually...
What's your friend code man? Don't think I gave you added and would like to use your ling for the dark espers

Really liking this game, especially exploration maps but there's only one thing that irks me a little bit with it, it's kinda harsh on new players. Not the difficulty, there's way worse out there in that sense, but the stamina is a bit on the brutal side and levels are pretty far between early on so when you get through a bit of the story you're soon getting 3 stages per go at about 5 minutes of play.

I don't mind waiting through stamina refills but I was surprised how quickly you hit that wall. Even at rank 20 the xp required is rising fast.

Celegus

Really liking this game, especially exploration maps but there's only one thing that irks me a little bit with it, it's kinda harsh on new players. Not the difficulty, there's way worse out there in that sense, but the stamina is a bit on the brutal side and levels are pretty far between early on so when you get through a bit of the story you're soon getting 3 stages per go at about 5 minutes of play.

I don't mind waiting through stamina refills but I was surprised how quickly you hit that wall. Even at rank 20 the xp required is rising fast.

Not sure when the next raid event will be, but Ifrit raid was absolutely insane for ranking up, especially for new players.

Syntsui

Yeah, this is a legit problem but we will get an update where they will give everyone more stamina.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls

It's a pain and I didn't feel comfortable about it until about rank 50.

That Ifrit raid was great for ranking up. The raid used orbs similar to arena and gave out good XP.

Ah that update could sure help. I'll have to keep my eyes open for the Ifrit event if I haven't started to reach a better level already by then. At least as a new player I've got an excuse to grind the low level exploration maps for awakening items and magicite when I feel like dropping some time into it. I might even be working against myself a bit with Lightning now being awakened and near lv 60 so she's just cleaning house on the story mode right now.

Speaking of which once I max her and get dual wield what's best way to push stats higher? I figured I'll need to start building up the rest of my team about then, but I'm wondering how some of you guys have Noct at 900 base atk. I figure Light can't hit that figure but are there other ways to boost stats or something? I've seen other Noct's that looked maxed but topped out at 700

Takuan

What else you got and who are you trying for? Getting Trance Terra is pretty darn lucky and she's arguably the best mage out there. You're odds of getting Eileen are very low and the rest of this banner is bad unless you're just starting, and if you're just starting then might as well reroll for Eileen.

I mean, I was gunning for the unlikely Aileen when I lucked out on TT. I've got plenty of good units, many of which still need to be leveled up (Setzer, Snow, Exdeath, Refia, Luka, Marie, Minfilia, and now TT and Xon). My main go-to units are Ysh'tola, Dangerous Ariana, Gilgamesh, Cecil, Rain, Chizuru, and Orlandeau.

Guess I'll re-build the ticket stock and start saving lapis - although I kind of want the King 'cause he has a cool sprite and seems pretty good.

Visceir

I started an account in january and found it to be worth buying the daily energy pack (think it's 100 energy now) for 100 lapis, even as a f2p.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Speaking of which once I max her and get dual wield what's best way to push stats higher? I figured I'll need to start building up the rest of my team about then, but I'm wondering how some of you guys have Noct at 900 base atk. I figure Light can't hit that figure but are there other ways to boost stats or something? I've seen other Noct's that looked maxed but topped out at 700

Stacking a lot of atk +% abilities. As a new player your priority for equipping her should be to get four of these made - you could probably bring her attack to 400-600. Then swap them out for higher percentage boosts as you get better abilities from TMs or events.
http://exvius.gamepedia.com/ATK_+10%

I started an account in january and found it to be worth buying the daily energy pack (think it's 100 energy now) for 100 lapis, even as a f2p.

Been doing this since the weekend now. It's pretty easy to justify with the daily stuff basically paying for it.

Stacking a lot of atk +% abilities. As a new player your priority for equipping her should be to get four of these made - you could probably bring her attack to 400-600. Then swap them out for higher percentage boosts as you get better abilities from TMs or events.
http://exvius.gamepedia.com/ATK_+10%

Ah thanks! Figured there was something I was missing. I'll have to craft a key sometime. Looks like I'm probably a way off that area in the story though anyway so gives me some time to get the mats.

tuffymon

Been doing this since the weekend now. It's pretty easy to justify with the daily stuff basically paying for it.

Ah thanks! Figured there was something I was missing. I'll have to craft a key sometime. Looks like I'm probably a way off that area in the story though anyway so gives me some time to get the mats.

You can buy 3 screamroots from the mogking with fish if you still have any, you can earn the other item by crafting spells, i find that stona is one of the easier ones to craft (even if it takes longer).

edit, id look on the wiki to see which chests to open, MOST are meh, although a few are surprisingly good...

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
protip for people having problems with the plant: it's susceptible to stop, so bomb that shit with a friend noctis blizzard flask.

Celegus

Nice that the 4-man reward is totally useless to me, not even gonna bother. Did everything but ELT tonight, will do that tomorrow but it doesn't sound too bad. Also just realized I'm up to 140% in moogles...

Alkez

Well, got my first "troll rainbow". Dupe Ramza. Wanted Aileen for so long so this hurts, especially when I'll never have time to farm another Ramza.

What's worse is I've had 9 yellows now and not a single Sozhe. I can never pull on banner...

bonkeng

Well, got my first "troll rainbow". Dupe Ramza. Wanted Aileen for so long so this hurts, especially when I'll never have time to farm another Ramza.

What's worse is I've had 9 yellows now and not a single Sozhe. I can never pull on banner...

Wait til you pull your 4th Ramza......it hurts.....

Kouriozan

Welcome to the double Ramza club, got my second one instead of limited Randi and it hurts even more knowing he'll never be back >.<

Xion86

protip for people having problems with the plant: it's susceptible to stop, so bomb that shit with a friend noctis blizzard flask.

My problem is taking out the dragon without him insta killing someone :( was SO close just now! Needed to do a few lighter hits and hope he doesn't go mad before I do a double Divine Ruination to finish him off.

Edit: okay I think I can do it without a friend unit and just keep repeating Warp Break and Divine Ruination. He isn't going crazy now (whilst buffing with my other units).

c-murph

Arsha's Talisman No.1 get!

Genji Glove, Black Cowl No.3 and Ignorance No.1 are nearing 50%. Threw in two more Arsha's to combine at halfway.

Celegus

Ignorance #2 get for me :D

#3 and #4 are 82% and 72%, then I can start maxing some LBs and be ready for ultimate Rikku cheese.

Daily Gilbert, screw that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom