• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-murph

Ignorance #2 get for me :D

#3 and #4 are 82% and 72%, then I can start maxing some LBs and be ready for ultimate Rikku cheese.

Daily Gilbert, screw that guy.

I'm only going to do one Ignorance at a time. Two/three max maybe...? Not sure if I'll need four but I got four lined up for the next couple of months anyways just in case.

Was going to do another Symphonic Flair but apparently they don't stack. :(

Doctor_No

Not bad I think. Seem to be avg around 5-6% a day on farming. Little slower than I like but I've been stuck at work the last week. So, lose connection a lot.

I've found that Teamviewer is pretty helpful in TM farming. I have it installed on my desktop at home and I monitor it with my phone sporadically.

Also, you should have units with fast attack animation on the slots that your macro attacks with (you wouldn't want a DW Yun in any of those slots).

Ignorance #2 get for me :D

#3 and #4 are 82% and 72%, then I can start maxing some LBs and be ready for ultimate Rikku cheese.

Daily Gilbert, screw that guy.

I was thinking once they Anniversary update hits (with that extra 50 NRG) I want to start aggressively TM farming again. I'm TM farming now for TT and a 2nd Aileen, but I've pretty much stopped for the most part.

I have 5 autolimits and 4 Ignorance right now, eventually I'd like to have a full team of limit boosting TMs for efficient overnight LB farming.

Just scored Fixed Dice

Slapped it on My Randi and sharing him at 500ATK

Let me know how he performs!

.eJwNx8EOgiAAANB_8Z4EEmg3strSYR5qrS6NCVNKRQUz1_r3erf38cah9tZe5Vxn1wBIbQszSN86M4hS-aUxZa1Ep61fmAYI50RRNap1FiCyxJCsMMIQYwohCUEAl0EYEogiGPwfhASoZMredpdNM-OMb-SCcbRnyc1M2VnH8aFm25j2r56OKKI6V-SdUsHnk-xR_rwn12o-qDS6aFI9YNo0qstTLC_JcZSo5qh9GGyV37Wl9_0BBslBUA.sVoYXGnUP184JERr-Lqud2eE2BM

Celegus

I'm only going to do one Ignorance at a time. Two/three max maybe...? Not sure if I'll need four but I got four lined up for the next couple of months anyways just in case.

Was going to do another Symphonic Flair but apparently they don't stack. :(

I've only had 4 Jacks total so they're all going 0 > 100. I guarantee once I finish the last one he'll start showing up nonstop. Figure I can save some lapis by running LBs sometimes instead of TM refreshes, plus having weird cheese options is fun. Also working on Setzer's TM because I like the weird niche stuff. Still have a few Shines and Leons and other stuff, but those types aren't as interesting to me.
I was thinking once they Anniversary update hits (with that extra 50 NRG) I want to start aggressively TM farming again. I'm TM farming now for TT and a 2nd Aileen, but I've pretty much stopped for the most part.

I have 5 autolimits and 4 Ignorance right now, eventually I'd like to have a full team of limit boosting TMs for efficient overnight LB farming.
That's what I was kind of thinking too. I don't have too many pressing ones right now, so I can do some LBs until the anniversary thing. Wasn't it 30 energy though, not 50?

NomarTyme

I've only had 4 Jacks total so they're all going 0 > 100. I guarantee once I finish the last one he'll start showing up nonstop. Figure I can save some lapis by running LBs sometimes instead of TM refreshes, plus having weird cheese options is fun. Also working on Setzer's TM because I like the weird niche stuff. Still have a few Shines and Leons and other stuff, but those types aren't as interesting to me.

That's what I was kind of thinking too. I don't have too many pressing ones right now, so I can do some LBs until the anniversary thing. Wasn't it 30 energy though, not 50?

I did my 4 jacks the same way and I have no regrets. Maxed out Cat girl, Mini Marie, Cecil, Rosa, and Garnet Limit break so far.

Celegus

Hmm, just realized there are only wind daggers and no esper is immune to wind to max out Ling's LB since she can only equip daggers. I don't have any equip weapon TMs either... would like a great sword one at some point, but even Carbuncle is only 50% resistant to light if I went that route.

Doctor_No

It could be 30, I'm probably wrong. But I wish it was 50, as having a lot of NRG really makes playing this game a lot more enjoyable.

I have a max of 132 NRG right now, which means it takes around 11 hours for my NRG to be filled. It gives a ton of breathing room to play this game, I don't have to touch the game at work (though I usually quickly do arena during lunch).

I really need to TM farm these 2 Aileens but I legit have no motivation to do it. Taking 1.5 months off TM farming has killed my will to do it lol.

Doctor_No

Hmm, just realized there are only wind daggers and no esper is immune to wind to max out Ling's LB since she can only equip daggers. I don't have any equip weapon TMs either... would like a great sword one at some point, but even Carbuncle is only 50% resistant to light if I went that route.

For LB farming I rely on Fang's TM (Equip Spear) or Roselia's TM (Equip Staff) to be able to equip elemental weapons on units with limited weapon selection. Spear and Staff have the widest array of elemental weapons.

Doctor_No

I really need to TM farm these 2 Aileens but I legit have no motivation to do it. Taking 1.5 months off TM farming has killed my will to do it lol.

So you gave in and got a second Aileen? I gave in as well :/

Personally, I think two Aileens are going to last me through a lot of content (and will allow me to skip a lot of banners). Her Recovery Oil also allows her to assist with healing, and when awakened adds to LB gauge.

Kouriozan

Everyone's excited for 6* WoL and all I think about is 6* Garland replacing my second DPS since I already have Deathbringer.
Because of this :
Code:
Dark Spiral : 140% AoE 1 Hit Physical Attack + Ignore 50% DEF & AoE 3 Turn -50% Dark Resist
He also get + 70% ATK passive with an helmet and greatsword, and 4 ability slots!

Gumi please, I'm counting on you for next week!

across

Well, got my first "troll rainbow". Dupe Ramza. Wanted Aileen for so long so this hurts, especially when I'll never have time to farm another Ramza.

What's worse is I've had 9 yellows now and not a single Sozhe. I can never pull on banner...

I doubt it has any practical utility, but dupe Ramza at least has the potential of being able to contribute via enhanced breaks while your other one is singing the song of his people. Probably not worth the crysts or the character slot, but...

Anyway, my condolences. Gacha giveth and gacha taketh away.

So you gave in and got a second Aileen? I gave in as well :/

Personally, I think two Aileens are going to last me through a lot of content (and will allow me to skip a lot of banners). Her Recovery Oil also allows her to assist with healing, and when awakened adds to LB gauge.

Grats! I actually didn't go for a 2nd one, I oddly enough did an 11 pull for an Ingus which is weird I know, but I need another one. An Eileen just happened to be in the pull, no Ingus though.

Celegus

For LB farming I rely on Fang's TM (Equip Spear) or Roselia's TM (Equip Staff) to be able to equip elemental weapons on units with limited weapon selection. Spear and Staff have the widest array of elemental weapons.

Sadly(?) I only have one Fang at 0% and Roselia at 10%, so that's not the most feasible option.

Xion86

Finally got the no death reward. I was going in too heavy before and getting owned.

XYW5Crvl.png

So glad that's out the way....mainly because I hate doing Event explorations on my iPad...I get around 4 crashes or so per run. Been like this since launch.

Think I'll finish up the story now and then do some Dunes.

Also, resisted on using any tickets once again for this banner! And only doing Dailies.

Doctor_No

Sadly(?) I only have one Fang at 0% and Roselia at 10%, so that's not the most feasible option.

You can also use the "Equip Rod" materia, which is available via the Fat Chocobo in the Town of Amore. I think it costs like 200 Starquartz.

Rod's have fire, ice, and lighting, and they are all easily craftable. Which would allow you to farm LB with Ifrit.

Valentus

Heres my video of ELT without TMs and OP friend

For equipment and explanation of it, go to 0:42

Plant fight, go to 3:12
Dragon Fight, go to 20:21

This time i used a party of 4 with Sozhe, Cecil, Mercedes, Yshtola

Sohze: Tank 1. Provoke and doing DEF/SPR buff when Cecil LB bar is not max.

Cecil: Tank 2. Using Sentinel to Protect Sozhe. Cast LB all the times possible

Mercedes: Damage Dealer. Second Knife for the dual weild effect. Water damage for sealing Dragon HP regen and Confusion attacks

Yshtola: Healer, deprotect the bosses and Barfira.

Hope you enjoy it!

Muku

So who are you guys using Titan with? Just about to unlock his skills from the grid :).

I have Titan on my Yun. Gave him a boost over Ramuh. Since Luneth, CoD, and Orlandu are already using ATK ones. It was a nice boost for him.

Daily.... Firion. Why are they giving me such shitty TM units last few days. At least give me dupes of something worth a crap. Ugh.

I find myself using Yshtola more than Refia lately, shellga frees up Cecil from using focus and protecga is great.

The last​ couple of hard trial/event fights I'm usually using Snow/Cecil combo which means no one really ever dies to necessitate full life. Minfilla when you need that element protection and her huge buffs for the attackers on top of Cecil's(and Noctis) lb and you don't need embolden, got everything covered.

Xion86

Heres my video of ELT without TMs and OP friend

For equipment and explanation of it, go to 0:42

Plant fight, go to 3:12
Dragon Fight, go to 20:21

This time i used a party of 4 with Sozhe, Cecil, Mercedes, Yshtola

Sohze: Tank 1. Provoke and doing DEF/SPR buff when Cecil LB bar is not max.

Cecil: Tank 2. Using Sentinel to Protect Sozhe. Cast LB all the times possible

Mercedes: Damage Dealer. Second Knife for the dual weild effect. Water damage for sealing Dragon HP regen and Confusion attacks

Yshtola: Healer, deprotect the bosses and Barfira.

Hope you enjoy it!

Nice one Val! I also didn't realise you could seal his HP Regen and Confusion attacks, damn. Oh well, got there in the end.

I find myself using Yshtola more than Refia lately, shellga frees up Cecil from using focus and protecga is great.

The last​ couple of hard trial/event fights I'm usually using Snow/Cecil combo which means no one really ever dies to necessitate full life. Minfilla when you need that element protection and her huge buffs for the attackers on top of Cecil's(and Noctis) lb and you don't need embolden, got everything covered.

I've actually started to make more use of Y's now too! Although I do love using Embolden. For Full Life, if I really need it, I have it on Noctis, so Y's is starting to prove she is definitely worthy to be on my team when these boss fights come around.

Daily today was Exdeath.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I cheesed an event for the first time - saw I had a friend with a 100% evade Noctis.

K3UJAXt.jpg

2/3rd of the fight was hitting repeat.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
304 days played. Going through Arena and it seems like a lot of people around my rank have better teams now. Haven't really had a good pull since Noctis' banner back in December. Since then, my three Rainbows was a Chizzy, and two Ramzas which are still useless till Enhancements.

I feel like they really need to expand more on stretch goals.
I.E. Friend levels,add in more trophies with more rewards, etc. Basically a bunch of little things to keep working towards.

Question for the JPN players too. Are Ramza's other enhancements worth going after? Outside of Song that is. Feels like it would be better to just have a full break, then one that does a bit more. Looks like the first Tier could be worthwhile, since it's a fairly cheap upgrade, but second level not so much.

Notes, taking a peak at future enhancements and my units.
-Luneth looks like he'll need the full upgrade on everyone. Advance now attacks alongside boosts your attack 100%, with the next Cut through being than 525, but with the 100% boost, it's 1150% with 50% Ignore, making it a pretty great finisher.

-Refia, I don't really have a mana issue with, so I don't think the mana refresh is worth it. More so, once I get Ramza. Not really sure for the Cheer buff though. I guess maybe one up in it would be nice since it turns it to 5 turn.

-Cecil, I feel like all three are pretty good. I'll probably just do level 1 for each.

Azuran

Banned
I finally got my Orlandeau to max level so I can finally share him without feeling shame:

923 189 995

Feel free to add me. I cleared out all the inactives on my list so I have plenty of room again.

across

do they even stack still?

Yup. The only thing of that nature that stacks on GL, I think. Mages are questionable so unless you have Fryevia or Trance Terra it's equally questionable, but on the other hand, it's technically one of the most future-proof TMs around, in the sense that nothing yet (offensively) supersedes it if you can take advantage of it.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Opened up some spots for gaffers since we have some new ones. Noctis at 900+ ATK

077 602 847

Make sure to have Gaf in the name

c-murph

Oh man, I actually had 21 Ingus that I was going to farm, but I ended up fusing them like a week or so before Fry came out because I figured I would never use LnA......mistakes were made that day.

I fused all my 18 Ingus, not even mad.

I only got three. Normally I hold on to at least 5 so if i ever decide to tm farm them it literally takes like 3-4 days.

I cheesed an event for the first time - saw I had a friend with a 100% evade Noctis.

K3UJAXt.jpg

2/3rd of the fight was hitting repeat.

I have a 90% & 85% Lightning. Could I cheese the boss with them?

XenoId

I can setup ling if you'd like, you just bring 2 units with hide and sacrifice 1 whenever your summon bar is ready.

Hey Tuffy, thanks for sharing your Ling for the dark espers trial! I was able to get the L Sword Mastery for my Orlandu and as soon as i get my Excalibur (99 %) I will have 800 atk :)

Tried going for the moogle but I guess I missed the boat as Ling kept taking too much damage even after the initial phase. If you are setting her up for DE again would you mind letting me know?

Opened up 5 friend slots for gaffers who might need a Orlandu or Noctis. Have GAF in your msg

281 046 052

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I have a 90% & 85% Lightning. Could I cheese the boss with them?

I don't think so, he's got an attack during thresholds that hits hard and Lightning also doesn't have a 100% taunt.

Using that Noctis definitely makes me want to go after 20-sided dice and Shine's TMs when I'm done with Gilgamesh's.

Doctor_No

Yup. The only thing of that nature that stacks on GL, I think. Mages are questionable so unless you have Fryevia or Trance Terra it's equally questionable, but on the other hand, it's technically one of the most future-proof TMs around, in the sense that nothing yet (offensively) supersedes it if you can take advantage of it.

Letter of Arms' dynamic really does change in GL due to Fryevia's Needle as you've said, but eventually we should be getting Sylvia's Sorcery (which is a sword with +84 MAG) that would go great with LoA (and is a TM you can get from a 4* unit rather than a 5* one).

But LoA allows for interesting builds of a lot of characters; such as Ramza, Exdeath, Bartz, etc, Ramza can get his MAG over 900 with LoA stacking. Even-though it still doesn't make him a great mage even with Ultima (you'll need TT's TM to take advantage of DC still).

LucaMac

No letters and arms for me yet. Have 3 Ingus' (Ingi?) so I'll get to work on them after my current 5 Zidanes finish. 1.2 off my second dual wield.

Currently sharing my Freyvia for this event if she's any use to anyone. 792,607,426

Just maxed her now, cleared the event myself when she was in the 90s but she's more useful now I imagine. 530 attack and 560ish magic. As I said no letters and arms and my magic tms are neglected...

Question for those in the know. Should I put my new dual wield on her? Her stats would drop a little as she gets a bonus for holding a sword in one hand and my only other option is enhancer...but would the skills hitting twice compensate for that significantly? I'd have to drop a Magic 10% boost (I said I was lacking) to put in DW also.

Flame Dragon was fun. Cleared it with Noct, Cecil, Refia, Marie, and more chocolates than Valentine's Day.

Damage came slowly, considering only Noct (with Lad Mirahz!) could do anything. But I had so much fire resistance, only the dragon's scratches hurt me.

Had I given Cecil an ice weapon, I could've had Noctis use cover.

Anyway, still sharing my Marie. She's Carb-equipped and has 150% fire resistance and a Ribbon.

Nikokuno

I don't see a lot of your Eileen guys, the event doesn't help but still.

Congrats for the rainbows guys too since I didn't time to celebrate your lucky pulls.

I had 5 tickets so I decide to pull because why not (also because if you don't pull, you have 0 chance to pull a rainbow lol). May the force be with me, yep the forth one was ... Eileen !
Majin Fina

Not mad but I'd prefer someone to wield Genji Blade (my 5* are Yun, Fryevia, and DKC so doesn't count pre enhancement)... Anyway I avoid the Unholy Trinity (DKC, Delita, Queen) so I'm happy!

----------------------

Add me guys :839532883

Valentus

Letter of Arms' dynamic really does change in GL due to Fryevia's Needle as you've said, but eventually we should be getting Sylvia's Sorcery (which is a sword with +84 MAG) that would go great with LoA (and is a TM you can get from a 4* unit rather than a 5* one).

But LoA allows for interesting builds of a lot of characters; such as Ramza, Exdeath, Bartz, etc, Ramza can get his MAG over 900 with LoA stacking. Even-though it still doesn't make him a great mage even with Ultima (you'll need TT's TM to take advantage of DC still).

Honestly, once ramza gets his enhacements, any build of him that is not SPR based is a waste on the unit.

Doctor_No

Honestly, once ramza gets his enhacements, any build of him that is not SPR based is a waste on the unit.

Well once the enhancements come all Ramza will be doing is singing, you won't be casting Ultima with him.

That was not the point I was trying to make. Unlike JP servers, LoA is the only stack-able 50% stat materia that GL gets, and Gumi further more gave us sword with high-MAG in the form of Fryevia's Needle and a dramatically buffed Mateus's Malice. When you also consider that you can't stack 50% ATK materia like Dark Knight Souls, Blade Mastery, etc on GL, you can tell there is a very conscious effort to re-balance MAG-based attackers on GL. LoA demonstrates this.

Valentus

Well once the enhancements come all Ramza will be doing is singing, you won't be casting Ultima with him.

That was not the point I was trying to make. Unlike JP servers, LoA is the only stack-able 50% stat materia that GL gets, and Gumi further more gave us sword with high-MAG in the form of Fryevia's Needle and a dramatically buffed Mateus's Malice. When you also consider that you can't stack 50% ATK materia like Dark Knight Souls, Blade Mastery, etc on GL, you can tell there is a very conscious effort to re-balance MAG-based attackers on GL. LoA demonstrates this.

For exdeath and naked terra sure, but all the powerful mages now and the ones that will come cant equip swords. A better intent for gumi for re-balancing the meta would be making Dark Fina TM stackable. But making L&A stackable is because only in those 2 units or in exotic builds with another units you can abuse of high MAG

For fryevia it was meant to be like this so people can give a damn about the unit and pull for her having orlandeau and olive in the neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom