• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkez

So I carefully waited the time to be exactly 17:00, watching the second hand of the clock intensenly and hovering my sweaty finger on the summon confirmation button.. right at the second the time changed, I hit summon and .. rainbow!

lol!! Congrats dude. I actually do that time thing as well. I don't even know why. I end up making the most random rules for my pulls, like it's 9:33, so seeing as 3 x 3 = 9 now is the time to pull.

Putting my maths degree to full use there haha.

Do I have you on my FL btw? I have a free spot open atm if I don't.

I can feel the extraordinary enthusiasm over this event all the way over here on the other side of the Internet. ;)

I shouldn't laugh but that was hilarious.

Muku

Aww yes. 4 tickets today. Let's try for some love on my alt account... LOL we know it won't happen.

Daily - Charlotte

Ticket 1 - Shadow (what a great start)
Ticket 2 - Hayate
Ticket 3 - Heltich (first but meh)
Ticket 4 - Ulrica (another)

Woot. Another round of shit. Go go alt account!

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
oh trust me i get ALL the banner trash. Great for mediocre TMs and bonus unit farming, I guess.

getting really discouraged about the no-premier-units-since-noctis-and-yun thing. I mean, that's a helluva combo that is carrying me, but Orlandeauuuuuuu

desverger

lol!! Congrats dude. I actually do that time thing as well. I don't even know why. I end up making the most random rules for my pulls, like it's 9:33, so seeing as 3 x 3 = 9 now is the time to pull.

Putting my maths degree to full use there haha.

Do I have you on my FL btw? I have a free spot open atm if I don't.

The time thing probably doesn't have any meaning, but it's just a bit of superstition and ritual I have to go through if I do a multipull :p

For some reason I thought I had you on my FL already, but it turns out not. My id is 764,276,625, send me a request.

Gonna be a while until I have my Aileen online, but luckily there really isn't a hurry.

Muku

3 pulls today. 2 Galuf and 1 Garland.

What in the.

Welcome to the Garbage Pull Day.

I was thinking about using a few tickets on my main for giggles. But after seeing what others are pulling, what I pulled on my alt and everything is garbage, I'll be passing.

Edit: I should note I think Galuf is back to troll. When new banner went up my daily on my main was Galuf. Decided to use a ticket that day too. Galuf. I figured at that point it wasn't worth using anymore tickets. Galuf is maybe the new Shadow these days.

Ahh fuck. Beat Greg trial but just missed initiating the LAB which would have finished him off. Got everything else tho, had to use my girl Yshtola because I needed DC for Cecil.

Shit feels good. Took me 3 attempts!

c-murph

Welcome to the Garbage Pull Day.

I was thinking about using a few tickets on my main for giggles. But after seeing what others are pulling, what I pulled on my alt and everything is garbage, I'll be passing.

Edit: I should note I think Galuf is back to troll. When new banner went up my daily on my main was Galuf. Decided to use a ticket that day too. Galuf. I figured at that point it wasn't worth using anymore tickets. Galuf is maybe the new Shadow these days.

But I need one more Shadow to finish my TM!

Whizkid7

oh trust me i get ALL the banner trash. Great for mediocre TMs and bonus unit farming, I guess.

getting really discouraged about the no-premier-units-since-noctis-and-yun thing. I mean, that's a helluva combo that is carrying me, but Orlandeauuuuuuu

I haven't seen a rainbow since Dark Fina. Lord knows I've rolled plenty. It's honestly making me lose interest in this game since the only other thing to do is grind TMs and that's boring as hell. All my luck seems to be in FE Heroes now; I get 5* like candy over there.

I haven't seen a rainbow since Dark Fina. Lord knows I've rolled plenty. It's honestly making me lose interest in this game since the only other thing to do is grind TMs and that's boring as hell. All my luck seems to be in FE Heroes now; I get 5* like candy over there.

5* come like candy in Fe heroes for many. Getting a 5* in Exvius is the equivalent of rolling 2 5* in a 5 pull in Fe heroes. I almost gave up on Exvius myself long ago. Then I dumped money into the game pulled all the top tier units and feel obligated to keep playing till the end. I just wanted to tell you pulling the top units only ups your moral for so long. Exvius is a long grind of nothing to do.

Nikokuno

GAF i need a favor please. Im going to do my "Gilgamesh vs FFXIII" video but i need a lightning or Snow Friend.

If its snow, with high HP and safety bit equipped (if dont have safety bit dont worry, i can adapt my strategy with Vanille's Auto-Revive)

If its Lightning, the best ATK possible with Diabolos, Excalibur and whatever other weapon you want.

Can you help me please? Thanls guys, youre awesome!

Still need a Snow? (Without Safety belt).

I joined the aileen club...now all i have is a single 4* ticket...yep blew the new ones in hope for a second aileen because i don't get how she will be useful wirhout aileen friends.

Do we have any other good stone elemental weapon?

My future main team will be

WoL, Tillith, Ramza, Aileen and as swap ins Gilga, Luneth, Randi or Dark Fina...i guess. But without a good stone swort etc i can't really use aileens potential right?

Tidus looked so much bettee on paper with mercedes axe and orlandu has durandal and excalibur. Olive will get the 3* base 120 lightning sword later on.

But what shiny new toy will get aileen.

Also got my second xon, so i may need you esper ling again tuffy to get the summon moogle.

Congrats

Woke up this morning to a completed Brave Suit and Genji Glove, Noctis is getting there slowly but surely!

Step by step, having to grind one by one and then getting it fully cooked is an awesome feeling

Its happening

I'll probably be in Canada in July (French rep here), hope I'm not missing free stuff lol

Muku

My alt hasn't seen a Rainbow since FFT0 the first time with Ace. :( And even then I only started with a Delita and troll Rainbow Gaffgarion. Urgh. When Delita is the best, it makes it so difficult. I don't do as much there as I used to. I use my dailies and pray. (Which hasn't worked so far.)

My main has been kind of meh. Before Orlandu my last was Yun. And I was only going for Ling. (Damn you to hell Ling.) And I only got Orlandu because GAF was like "omg 10+1 pull got me him!" after I wasted my 85 tickets for him I felt what the hell, couldn't hurt. Took a lot to get that fucker. Still want Lightning, Gilga, and Noctis. Especially Noctis.

Also, both accounts are wtb Fryevia. We have enough for the TM Gumi. God damnit.

Kouriozan

My last rainbow was the Emperor in the free 10+1 summon in February and I don't think I've pulled since, hence I'm at 21k lapis.
I can probably reach 40k lapis for the Onion Knight, hope for a generous anniversary event.

Ken

My last rainbow was the Emperor in the free 10+1 summon in February and I don't think I've pulled since, hence I'm at 21k lapis.
I can probably reach 40k lapis for the Onion Knight, hope for a generous anniversary event.

what happens if you don't get OK with your resources :eek:

fuck that

im clutching these tickets boyz

after burning for Trance Terra(and striking out) ive pretty much decided on not pulling for a nice long time

and im not dropping a penny on this game unless they do some mega deal that gets vetted by the community

Kouriozan

what happens if you don't get OK with your resources :eek:

Ragequit

Nah, even if I can't get it with those rates, I might have a great off-banner rainbow so I won't be mad.
I'm almost at 70 tickets so it should be doable.

ShvSmve.png

Well apart for not pulling for 6 months and getting sh*t x)
Since my anniversary will/should be a bit before that, I'll probably buy some lapis too, only if we have the EX system by then though.

fuck that

im clutching these tickets boyz

after burning for Trance Terra(and striking out) ive pretty much decided on not pulling for a nice long time

and im not dropping a penny on this game unless they do some mega deal that gets vetted by the community

This. Need to save for Rikku unless some borderline OP GL exclusive drops.

Story is actually starting to get a bit tough at boss fights surprisingly. It's nice to have a bit of a challenge. I'm near the water temple though so once I unlock the ATK10% recipe it will likely change.

Surprised by how much content there is in story mode to be honest. Upside being if my luck is so bad and the opportunities to good to pass up on the anniversary then rerolling will be fun rather than stressful like in Dokkan Battle. I'd like to not have to reroll though ideally. Getting oddly attached to my Lightning lead even if she is a bit crap compared to Noctis.

Visceir

Obviously Orlandu is the clear better choise vs Fryevia except for some instances, but I've been really liking the GL exclusive units Fryevia and Olive. Love their spritework design and their skillset -- they might actually be my favorite units in FFBE.

Slowly getting closer and closer to having my Fryevia somewhat equipped, obviously will always miss the one or two Ingus TMs and a second needle to hand her, but I'll somewhat got the rest of it covered.

Also curious to see if any future GL exclusive equips/units will complement her and if I could somehow make the DW water sword TMR work on her once Camille gets added.

tuffymon

Obviously Orlandu is the clear better choise vs Fryevia except for some instances, but I've been really liking the GL exclusive units Fryevia and Olive. Love their spritework design and their skillset -- they might actually be my favorite units in FFBE.

Slowly getting closer and closer to having my Fryevia somewhat equipped, obviously will always miss the one or two Ingus TMs and a second needle to hand her, but I'll somewhat got the rest of it covered.

Also curious to see if any future GL exclusive equips/units will complement her and if I could somehow make the DW water sword TMR work on her once Camille gets added.

Both are amazing surprises, but I think hands down the best global exclusive has been Ling. She is the supreme waifu~

Visceir

Both are amazing surprises, but I think hands down the best global exclusive has been Ling. She is the supreme waifu~

Haha, I'm quite picky about sprite designs when it comes to units or there are just other things that makes me care less about certain units.

Didn't pull hard for Orlandu, never really use Yun as I'm not fan of his sprite or his innate normal double attack...or his other skills, really. Ling seems alright but never felt a urge to pull for her either.

In JP the best example of this might be Fire Veritas, who is arguably the best finisher in game, but due to his sprite I don't really want to use him.

Just really glad the 4* ticket did give me a Fryevia, as that has made the GL experience much much more fun and interesting.

Ken

Haha, I'm quite picky about sprite designs when it comes to units or there are just other things that makes me care less about certain units.

Didn't pull hard for Orlandu, never really use Yun as I'm not fan of his sprite or his innate normal double attack...or his other skills, really. Ling seems alright but never felt a urge to pull for her either.

In JP the best example of this might be Fire Veritas, who is arguably the best finisher in game, but due to his sprite I don't really want to use him.

Just really glad the 4* ticket did give me a Fryevia, as that has made the GL experience much much more fun and interesting.

his sprite looks cool when it's blown up and you can clearly tell that the collar armorplate is not a pigsnout

how do you gear FV to be best finisher? FD shenanigans?

Visceir

Yea, FD is the way to go for him. I think the calculations determined that FD > DW once you get like 340+ atk which is somewhat easy to do. With TDH FV can reach like 700+ atk though and while he can dish out a lot of dmg without TDH materias he turns into an absolute beast with those, generally chomping off more than half hp from even the newest trial bosses.

It'll obviously turn into a game of huge variables though, with him needing to counter trigger his 1000% dmg skill and the FD having a huge variable.

I got my FV just recently and so far my only real experiences with FV have been using them as friend units for some trial fights. Haven't bothered to equip mine yet, would probably have to get him multiple earth veritas TMs and finally grind out a FD.

I'm more inclined to just continue using ice/fire knight Lasswell as his dmg is just a steady line once you get his LB off and I've pretty much had him fully equipped from the start already.

Muku

Ragequit

Nah, even if I can't get it with those rates, I might have a great off-banner rainbow so I won't be mad.
I'm almost at 70 tickets so it should be doable.

ShvSmve.png

Well apart for not pulling for 6 months and getting sh*t x)
Since my anniversary will/should be a bit before that, I'll probably buy some lapis too, only if we have the EX system by then though.

LOL. I read "Number of Regular Pulls" as "Number of Rage Pulls" at first. x_x Probably because that is how I'm pulling on my alt these days. Even the daily is a rage pull.

Been saving tickets since Orlandu. Not sure when I am saving them for... but saving...

his sprite looks cool when it's blown up and you can clearly tell that the collar armorplate is not a pigsnout

Mmm nope. I still see a Ganon pig nose.

Xion86

Ahhh it felt so good not to have to grind some items today....did a few Vortex chambers, then a couple of refreshes on TM farming :). Been busy at work and home so was quiet here, but just caught up on the pages.

Oh I made real good use of the Dunes during the weekend!! Must have maxed out nearly 15 units or so (two were to 100, rest were 80 and lower, lots of units I'll never use but nice to have them maxed out. Also, I don't max out dupes, Lightning and Cecil being the only exception where I maxed out a second unit).

Sorry Val, do you still need help with friend units?

Shouta

Fire Veritas has a 20% chance to reduce fire resistance by 100% when taking magic damage and a 30% to gain access to a 500% ST with 50% ITD. So if you get both, that's a 2000% Fire attack damage, lol. Also gets a 150% attack buff below 30% HP.

Doublehand makes him a pretty beastly chain finisher though most people will be fielding him with DW as it's easier to gear for that.

Ken

Yea, FD is the way to go for him. I think the calculations determined that FD > DW once you get like 340+ atk which is somewhat easy to do. With TDH FV can reach like 700+ atk though and while he can dish out a lot of dmg without TDH materias he turns into an absolute beast with those, generally chomping off more than half hp from even the newest trial bosses.

It'll obviously turn into a game of huge variables though, with him needing to counter trigger his 1000% dmg skill and the FD having a huge variable.

I got my FV just recently and so far my only real experiences with FV have been using them as friend units for some trial fights. Haven't bothered to equip mine yet, would probably have to get him multiple earth veritas TMs and finally grind out a FD.

I'm more inclined to just continue using ice/fire knight Lasswell as his dmg is just a steady line once you get his LB off and I've pretty much had him fully equipped from the start already.

Fire Veritas has a 20% chance to reduce fire resistance by 100% when taking magic damage and a 30% to gain access to a 500% ST with 50% ITD. So if you get both, that's a 2000% Fire attack damage, lol. Also gets a 150% attack buff below 30% HP.

Doublehand makes him a pretty beastly chain finisher though most people will be fielding him with DW as it's easier to gear for that.

we need Cloud and Eifreed TMR for that tho right. And Cloud TMR probably won't stack for GL.

though i guess that's already 200% atk bonus already so shouldn't matter

Shouta

we need Cloud and Eifreed TMR for that tho right. And Cloud TMR probably won't stack for GL.

though i guess that's already 200% atk bonus already so shouldn't matter

Just pointing out how powerful he can get. Also, you'll get to 250% after Cloud and Eifreed come out if you include Bartz's

Shouta

I thought there was a change where Bartz DH can't be used on 2-handed weapons or something?

Cloud and and Eifread's can work on 2H only weapons where Bartz's cannot. Those are weapons that can't be dual-wielded, for sake of clarity.

robotuw

I too spent one of my free tickets. It was Fran. Haven't seen her in a while, so at least she's a novel type of bad?

Anyone have any good macro's for farming the earth shrine with proper settings for no refresh farming? Mine either quits randomly, after 1-100 runs, even though I have it set to 270 second delay, still doesn't run every 5 minutes, etc.

Go here and get the no refills version. This will do basically anything you could ever want and it's basically foolproof.

Anustart

Anyone have any good macro's for farming the earth shrine with proper settings for no refresh farming? Mine either quits randomly, after 1-100 runs, even though I have it set to 270 second delay, still doesn't run every 5 minutes, etc.

Kettch

I too spent one of my free tickets. It was Fran. Haven't seen her in a while, so at least she's a novel type of bad?

After Charlotte, Fran is my most pulled 3*. Her trust is up to 75%. And she hasn't even been featured in a banner, it's weird.

Anustart

Go here and get the no refills version. This will do basically anything you could ever want and it's basically foolproof.

That's the one I have. More often than not just randomly stops, no crash, just script just starts doing nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom