• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentus

.eJwNyMsNwyAMANBduBdsYn5ZowNUiCCIlAAC91R19_Yd30e85yV2UZnH2pU6zpX6POTiPmPJsvRerhzHuWTqt4rMMdU7N15KWyC0hjQhkUO0Xm2Im8YAzjow5CmAeqaZc1u180sD_hv8Q2sTwMjRivj-ALvAJzQ.bIh5WvDPCccmJHmS6Y6QgevUgNE

I did it!

Thank you kourio, ivan, iceman and all that always help me, i couldnt do it without your help. You are all awesome.

Rixa

I did it!

Thank you kourio, ivan, iceman and all that always help me, i couldnt do it without your help. You are all awesome.

Grats :).

Iam back from London. Basically just logged in for the daily and didn't have time for other things, except using tix to pull 3* crap :D.

If someone is curious about player base (who waste their time to Arena). Today morning I started weekly arena, with one win / 115 points I went to around 115000 position in Arena. Having 618 pts (5 fights) Iam at 91867 rank.

Alkez

Just starting farming my 5 Celes finally, and now I have to put them on the side again to farm my 5 Faris for Friday lol.

The grind never ends lol. Rewards look cool at least.

Kettch

Aw man, the new units are in a banner. That alone pretty much confirms this'll be a let down compared to the Ifrit raid.

Alkez

Just realised that this is our first 4* mage in GL. Will definitely try to pick him up, at the very least for his TM.

Kettch

...the Snowman one?

Ha, I forgot that they even called that a raid. Nah, I meant Ifrit.

No matter how many goodies they give us, there's no way they'll match free Y'shtola and Minfilia though. Disappointing that they seem to have moved away from character rewards. Even if they were too powerful, just lowering that would have been fine.

Rixa

In JP Bahamut raid was before Orlandu.

Bahamut _had_ 1,2m HP and -50% Light resist.
Now
5m HP and -6.66% Light resist?

Anyways banner with new shiny toys for mages and other mage shit and Iam closing to 5000 Lapis. Yup will pull as always :D

Alkez

Grande Burrito says Hi!

This is true lol. I always see her as a buffer. Only reason I leveled her up.

In JP Bahamut raid was before Orlandu.

Bahamut _had_ 1,2m HP and -50% Light resist.

Interesting. I might equip Aileen with Excalibur then if it's innately weak to light. I don't have the Artisan yet so using Excalibur and Large Sword Mastery would be more effective. And then dragon killer gun or spear in the offhand.

Xion86

Hmm this Behamut Raid will be interesting, bet it's going to be a tough one. Quite enjoyed the last Raid though so bring it on!

Still not used any tickets this banner :) stayed strong and saved up. Dailies only.

Rixa

When Bahamut casts Megaflare, everyone that can will "Jump" (Noctis mostly). Then next turn when they land Jump hits and take hits from Bahamut (hopefully surviving alive) Noctises cast "Comeback" to healer & tank.

Boyband, it does everything

Celegus

New units look super cool once again (visually)

New batch of enhancements looks like doo doo though unless you have Dark Fina

Kouriozan

Strats are basically :

wWS0mTK.jpg

Also incoming GL exclusive 100% sleep/paralyze resist.

qH7gWVS.jpg

EDIT : my my, look at that!

49pQd8l.jpg

Rosie finally getting some love!

Doctor_No

The sprites of the new banner units sure look nice. With Olive, Fryevia, Ling and now these two, I'm actually happy with the high quality sprites of these GL exclusives. Its much better than the Halloween GL-exclusive Units which just looked low-effort with someone painting over the original units.

gflTx58.png

Rixa

The sprites of the new banner units sure look nice. With Olive, Fryevia, Ling and now these two, I'm actually happy with the high quality sprites of these GL exclusives. Its much better than the Halloween GL-exclusive Units which just looked low-effort with someone painting over the original units.

gflTx58.png

Iam wondering how Draco Spike would work with Ace doing Wild Card.
- Phys Dragon Killer materia
- Draco Spike adding Magic Dragon Killer
- Odin phys Dragon Killer

2 Physical materias and one magical materia. Would all those stack?

I am just thinking about my meta team now that I pulled a finisher with Luneth (yay!). Right now, my "main" squad is Setzer, Yun, Luneth, Trance Terra, and Refia (or Ysh).

Now, I have the Setzer + Yun chaining down pat. I can almost always get the full 17+ chains going. But I have no clue how to go about using Luneth as the "finisher". Can someone explain what I would do for that? Does it go something like: Setzer+Yun........ Luneth? (meaning, first two at basically the same time, pause for a second or two, then hit Luneth)

And would it benefit at all to replace Trance Terra with Chizuru to use Phantom Shadow as part of the chain? Or does Chaos Wave add to the chain?

"look at all those dragon killer effects from the dragoon base 5 unit!"

*killers doesnt apply on jump attacks*

LOL GUMI

The irony being that this was finally fixed in JP

WTF get global up to speed on SYSTEM fixes god damn

Iam wondering how Draco Spike would work with Ace doing Wild Card.
- Phys Dragon Killer materia
- Draco Spike adding Magic Dragon Killer
- Odin phys Dragon Killer

2 Physical materias and one magical materia. Would all those stack?

Yes yes yes and yes

You Ace just got a significant upgrade

Rixa

The irony being that this was finally fixed in JP

WTF get global up to speed on SYSTEM fixes god damn

Yes yes yes and yes

You Ace just got a significant upgrade

Nice :D
Now just to get one of those 4* banner units. Been so easy this year not...
Atleast I will try to get one.

Nice :D
Now just to get one of those 4* banner units. Been so easy this year not...
Atleast I will try to get one.

Wild card is weird though

you will get AT LEAST the physical stacks

I have no idea if the magic stack will also apply lmao

Does this apply to hybrid attackers as well?

Rixa

Wild card is weird though

you will get AT LEAST the physical stacks

I have no idea if the magic stack will also apply lmao

Does this apply to hybrid attackers as well?

Yup, hopefully someone can answer to those questions.
Iam curious to see the damage Ace does with those Odin + DKMateria.

I think Megaflare is spell so magic damage thus that "Negate 2 physical damage taken for 2 turns to caster" doesn't work and Ace will be reduced to ashes :D

udca

Spent 17 tickets and 3 11 pulls for Eil.. no Aileen and didn't get her. Read about Dr No getting her after like 200 pulls? Daaaamnnn

Woke up, let my GF do the daily pull : AILEEN!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2nd daily rainbow! Last one was Ace. This game is awesome lolll

Spent 17 tickets and 3 11 pulls for Eil.. no Aileen and didn't get her. Read about Dr No getting her after like 200 pulls? Daaaamnnn

WOW nice luck you got there!

Grats

I might burn up some friend summons (im always at max) and try to score more Dragon killer

I only ever worked on one

For the Raid im gonna bust out Randi babay

I hope he does well

Congrats!! You should have do your pulls from now on!

I have 8 Dragon Killers and 3 Syldras Protections too bad shit doesn't stack, I get why it doesn't but still dumb. I will probably hard pull for the Dragoon if only for that TM.......weak....I'm so weak. Edit: Actually if they aren't limited I might not.

I have 8 Dragon Killers and 3 Syldras Protections too bad shit doesn't stack, I get why it doesn't but still dumb. I will probably hard pull for the Dragoon if only for that TM.......weak....I'm so weak. Edit: Actually if they aren't limited I might not.

Syldras and Dragon Killer does

Then Odin and Innate

And whenever you get that lance Crafted

Does Poach affect dragons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom