• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor_No

Spent 17 tickets and 3 11 pulls for Eil.. no Aileen and didn't get her. Read about Dr No getting her after like 200 pulls? Daaaamnnn

Woke up, let my GF do the daily pull : AILEEN!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2nd daily rainbow! Last one was Ace. This game is awesome lolll

Gratz!!!!!!!

It took me 328 pulls actually lol. Aileen really is a great unit that gets better and better!

Kouriozan

I'm not mad Ramza still don't get his ability awakening, we're still missing one Purecryst (and 2 Giancryst for me), he'll probably be there for next month just before the anniversary, that's how it happened in Japan.

New English video about the next update : https://youtu.be/YhxNbaiPJtU

Valentus

I have 8 Dragon Killers and 3 Syldras Protections too bad shit doesn't stack, I get why it doesn't but still dumb. I will probably hard pull for the Dragoon if only for that TM.......weak....I'm so weak. Edit: Actually if they aren't limited I might not.

With hard pull you mean 3 tickets until you got her? XD

across

Neat banner. Cool designs. Will wait for datamines, but unless jump's interactions with * killer, elemental effects, etc. are fixed, I don't see the 5* base being a huge draw. First GL exclusive mage looks potentially cool, but his MAG looks pretty low. With my luck on the FFVI banner this is probably a pass, especially if the units aren't limited, which means I'll pick up Zyrus on some random daily in the future.

The only non-trial related information in the video was really by omission - they discuss collaborations and mention Brave Frontier but nothing about Dragon Quest. It's dead, Jim. RIP LMS, we hardly knew ye.

Enhancements look roughly right - we're getting Hope and Bartz early (since they aren't great) and Ramza is still not there. Delita is present, though, which means his Meditate+2 is now the best MP regen in the game, plus +65% MAG/SPR to your party for 5 turns.

If you're willing to sink crysts into him he might be a situational upgrade to Ling for certain things now. His breaks will check twice since they're attacks and they last five turns, which gives him a 2-turn break to do other things (Meditate -> Break -> Break -> ? -> ? -> Meditate, for example)... unfortunately, because he's Delita, there's nothing useful he can do in those ? turns. Oh well.

Hey look guys, new 5* for Hippo to pull immediately -_-

JK. On a serious note, looking forward to a new challenge. Time to start watching some JP videos and theory crafting.

I could have sworn echidna was from FF3 and just had a cameo in the gameboy/PSP/phone version of FF1.

I'll take anything as long as they drop WoL 6*. But chances are it will just be another week delay

She isn't in the original FF1 but the remakes and whatnot she is a boss. Dunno about FF3 only one I've never played.

Pejo

*Sees 6 updates under notifications* - Click
*Sees Event - Awakened Warriors* - OH YEA BOYS THIS HAS TO BE WOL 6* - Click
*Sees Chizuru, Dark Fina, and Bartz enhancements* - god dammit gumi....

Kouriozan

*Sees 6 updates under notifications* - Click
*Sees Event - Awakened Warriors* - OH YEA BOYS THIS HAS TO BE WOL 6* - Click
*Sees Chizuru, Dark Fina, and Bartz enhancements* - god dammit gumi....

Don't lose hope, there is still tomorrow!
At worst it's gonna be next week with the new trial.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Managed to save up enough for another multi. 2 golds and the rest blues. You guys are stealing all that rainbow luck XD

Might be worth to start saving for the 1st year anniversary, which should land around June 29.

Also great for someone starting out, the Bahamut Raid in two days will have exclusive materias you should find useful such as HP/ATK+10%.

Pejo

Don't lose hope, there is still tomorrow!
At worst it's gonna be next week with the new trial.

Ha! You assume I ever had hope to begin with!

Wonder what the new gimmick on this dragoon will be. Can't just be dragon killer and jump right? Crimson death is kinda confusing based on the description, is it really 4 turns to get whatever the ignitos effect is?

Kouriozan

Ha! You assume I ever had hope to begin with!

I'll forever have
rainbow
Hope haunting me (all those were dupes)

pPge5Ngl.png

Celegus

Reddit post says Nier collab confirmed for GL. My wallet and mortgage are telling me no! But my body, my body is telling me yeeeeeesssssss!!!!!!!
Just when you thought you were out. Can't imagine it'll be anytime soon though. Maybe I'll play Nier by the time it does! Played the first and it had some good ideas and godlike music, so I do want to check out Automata sometime. Not too far in Persona 5 even, so no rush.

Alkez

Is the Nier collab coming any time soon?

We chase 5*.

5* chase Hippo.

LOL

Spent 17 tickets and 3 11 pulls for Eil.. no Aileen and didn't get her. Read about Dr No getting her after like 200 pulls? Daaaamnnn

Woke up, let my GF do the daily pull : AILEEN!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2nd daily rainbow! Last one was Ace. This game is awesome lolll

Awesome, congrats!

Kouriozan

Is the Nier collab coming any time soon?
It'll bring an unit with OP TM so I guess not.
From 9S (4*)
Code:
Trust Reward = ポッド153 [Accessory] +8 DEF/SPR Grants:
A120:リペア AoE HoT 3000 Base + 9x Mod over three turns [26MP]
A170:スキャナー 100% Treasure Hunter
A060:Pシールド AoE 2 Turns 40% Phys Mitigation [45MP]
R020:ミラージュ AoE 8 Hits 300% Phys [30MP]
(Frames: 42-52-62-72-82-92-102-112)

Just when you thought you were out. Can't imagine it'll be anytime soon though. Maybe I'll play Nier by the time it does! Played the first and it had some good ideas and godlike music, so I do want to check out Automata sometime. Not too far in Persona 5 even, so no rush.

I know but I must remain vigilant and stick to my guns. I'll be stacking the hell out of tickets for 2B and Rikku. My back log of PS4 games is disgusting. Nier, P5, Mass Effect Andromeda, Witcher 3 (I'm at the end of the pc version but I bought it for the PS4 as well to support CDPR as they are RPG gods and deserve all the glory).

Alkez

I've definitely asked this before but I can't remember the answer: Do killer abilities work with Hybrid Skills?

It'll bring an unit with OP TM so I guess not.

I was thinking they would do a Noctis and rework them if they are coming soon.

Might be worth to start saving for the 1st year anniversary, which should land around June 29.

Also great for someone starting out, the Bahamut Raid in two days will have exclusive materias you should find useful such as HP/ATK+10%.

Do I actually stand a chance at that raid? I was eyeing it up for the tickets to be honest buy those materias could really help

Ken

In 10hrs, I'll be flying to japan for a week. Anyone knows if there's any FF themed store? Wanna buy some ff memorablia :D

Just roaming around, the best I saw was a XIV Cactuar claw machine in a Taiko arcade but not an entire store (or even half of one) dedicated to FF.

You probably want to try Artnia?

robotuw

Wow lots of new stuff.

You want the Ramza awakening? No. How about we make the arena an even bigger shithole by buffing DF's retaliate and Chiz's evasion though?

The raid seems fine. I'm sure they'll buff the hell out of it but eh, hard to be mad at free stuff that doesn't cost any nrg. I want to see the award list. There's no raid coin banner so no 5* that will ignore me again like Ysh. Someone said megaflare is magic damage...does that mean Celes' Sealing Blade will work?

New global exclusive units seem good. I bet my next rainbow crystal that jump passives will be fixed for Reberta (can her nickname be rebar?) and only her. I'm digging all these global exclusive badass ladies. Kinda f'ed up that a dragoon has a pet dragon though.

Ken

Afaik XI Dragoons had pet dragons.

^Eorzea cafe requires a pre-bought ticket iirc and it's also probable not super exciting if you don't play XIV!

Syntsui

At this point, they are well aware how broken Ramza is and will release that bard before releasing his enhancements. Evil Gumi is evil.

Muku

Awwww. Daily .. Gold. Could be interestin....fuck. Mercedes.

Also, what is with that long maint this week. (Wish they'd figure out which damn day they do maint instead of flip flopping between Wed and Thurs. Can you imagine if WoW did that weekly?)

Alkez

In the FFBE video, Hirono says 'not yet' regarding the Nier collaboration in a kind of 'be patient, children' tone of voice, so I'm going to say probably not.

Lool. Well it's nice they let us know it's coming anyways.

How about we make the arena an even bigger shithole by buffing DF's retaliate and Chiz's evasion though?

Yeah I'm surprised no one has mentioned that. First thing I'm upgrading. It's so easy to do as well considering they've given us a T4 support gem. Once I've farmed my 3 shines I'll be joining the evasion scum lol.

Syntsui

Also, Dark Fina enhancements are a mess. Why the hell would I use Dystopia if I could doublecast Ultima every turn? Why the hell would I use Ultima if I can equip Ring of Lucii and use Alterna (ok, this is more restrictive being a TM to a rare unit and being very costly).

Dandte

Afaik XI Dragoons had pet dragons.

^Eorzea cafe requires a pre-bought ticket iirc and it's also probable not super exciting if you don't play XIV!

Indeed. He could visit a book off or some mandarake stores to find cheap artbooks or cds or even figures. For the full impact visit nakano broadway. Also if you are in akihabara don't buy the firsr figure you see. Most of the time stores have different price points. I was looking for a rare link figma statue and in one store it was labeled with x $ and overpriced, in the second y $ and normal and i bought in fear i won't find it again (out of production) 1 hour later i find the same figure for 2000¥ less buried in the back of a shelf. Happy hunting!

Neekaw

The raid seems fine. I'm sure they'll buff the hell out of it but eh, hard to be mad at free stuff that doesn't cost any nrg. I want to see the award list.

I could be wrong but if i read the announcement correctly it seems this raid doesn't use orbs but nrg though..

Ken

Also, Dark Fina enhancements are a mess. Why the hell would I use Dystopia if I could doublecast Ultima every turn? Why the hell would I use Ultima if I can equip Ring of Lucii and use Alterna (ok, this is more restrictive being a TM to a rare unit and being very costly).

Dark weakness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom