• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I wonder if there is going to be a new event that hasn't been announced yet, as the raid will consume orbs and not energy.

Surely, Gumi wouldn't give everyone yet another consecutive week to freely macro?

I'm reading your comment and I think I had my inspirational thought for day, connecting the points together that you wrote in combination with the news video.

The reason that there is going to be a global exclusive trial is because Gumi can't realistically release the next trial from JP while key awakenings and units are still being withheld. Alim created the upcoming trials under the guise of 6* WoL, 6* Tilith, and enhanced Ramza being things. Thus, a new trial needs to be created to advance power creep requirements while acknowledging that these units still don't exist on Global.

I'm really starting to seriously (instead of jokingly) believe that these upgrades will actually be held off until the Global Anniversary Event as that would be the approximate timing for the next trial to appear, given the once-a-month release of new trials.

We've done Giglamesh and Siren without many of those units and awakenings and people have been downing them with units 3 or 4 months old. Every bit of content has been underestimate for where GL is at. Even pushing stuff like the Ifirt raid ahead 2 or 3 month buffed, turned out to be a joke. While we don't have WoL, Tilith, Bainther, Forren, Illus, Ramza, Rikku, etc. From the recommended units. I see no reason why Evasion Noctis isn't going to be beasting.

Probably the biggest wretch in the system to date was the FFII trial with physical resistant. Where very few people had mages geared. But I mean, we have a single Ling taking down the latest trial. TM macroing has completely fucked with the balance. So releasing something like WoL 6* or Ramza, is like giving another Bazooka for deer hunting. I don't think it matters if those units are released when our power curve is far beyond where it was at JPN in this stage. I think the multiple stages for the bosses is a good idea. Whatever the JPN one was at should be advance and ELT should be an entire new thing.

TM's basically opened an entire new route, they need to balance around. And to think, the two most broken units still are Noctis and Ling. Two GL exclusives(I know Noctis is on JPN, but he did not come in this form this early). It's not like Orlandu or Eileen changed it. They just let you nuke down the boss quickier, when the boss can't even kill your Ling. The evasion tank meta with resistances is in.

robotuw

Wonder if GL will manage to salvage dragoons or if they'll be forever turd-tier in ffbe.

Gumi's global-exclusive 5*s have been pretty on-point so far. I imagine Reberta will fix the things that have been wrong with dragoons in the past. I just wish they would get off their asses and fix the issues with passives on the dragoons that are already released.

Hrmm... perhaps I'm thinking about triggering the exit cutscene to go to the next island once Olderion is finished.

Yeah I reckon that's likely it. I read something similar when looking for where to go earlier. Least I know that one ready too now.

Nice to see you're getting through the story well. Are you picking up the rewards as you go too?

Spent my NRG on grabbing more Holy Crystals today as I'm always low on that, not really done much else. Quite looking forward to the Raid :D

Also, I'm visiting family in the US from the 17-30th May (I'll still be active where I can as I'm taking my phone and iPad of course, and I'm sure they have WiFi). But two weeks of no TM farming :eek:.

Been getting the majority of them though some required spells I didn't have at the time. I've been able to power through since getting dual wield, though I'm starting to reach bosses where I need an OP friends help since the rest of my team are slacking. I'll have to look at awakening some more of them sometime but there's so much to do!

Very much looking forward to the raid. Looking forward to my first coliseum rewards too and I may be able to get into the top 30k with any luck. I'm really surprised by just how much content there is in this to be honest. At this early stage it feels like there's a whole load of content.

Kouriozan

If you use Wind Veritas and missclick, you're not going to see him back for the entire battle.

Code:
If スパインダイブ参式 Used Last Turn, Use 1 Turn Jump + 900% ST 1 Hit Physical Attack, [B][U]Else 10 Turn Jump[/U][/B] + 750% ST 1 Hit Physical Attack

Muku

If you use Wind Veritas and missclick, you're not going to see him back for the entire battle.

Code:
If スパインダイブ参式 Used Last Turn, Use 1 Turn Jump + 900% ST 1 Hit Physical Attack, [B][U]Else 10 Turn Jump[/U][/B] + 750% ST 1 Hit Physical Attack

Whelp....

Visceir

I guess Duke is an alright unit, but since his "good" skills are more of the same no one still wants him on JP. Ironically Noctis is pretty much the best 'dragoon' unit with his jump skill that heals and deals decent dmg with just 1 turn jump.

Rixa

Just before heading to sleep. Kthxbye

Sieppaa.PNG

evangd007

Funny thing is I'm playing FE: Heroes on the side and in order to grind I actually have to use my brain and play the game and it's freaking fun. TM grinding needs to be reworked from the ground up. It'd only make the game better and add to its longevity.

They should make trial wins have guaranteed TMR up at a rate of 10 energy per 0.1%, or something.

Kouriozan

I guess Duke is an alright unit, but since his "good" skills are more of the same no one still wants him on JP. Ironically Noctis is pretty much the best 'dragoon' unit with his jump skill that heals and deals decent dmg with just 1 turn jump.

Noctis jump also give access to his strongest skill for 2 turns in Japan, unlike Warp Break where it's only for 1 turn
Code:
525% ST Physical Attack + Ignore 50% DEF & ST 3 Turn -45% ATK/DEF Debuff

Drooling for the day Global will get that, maybe via enhancements.

Lyrian

So you want them to release Aiagon next week. It would be funny.

Yes.... yes it would.

I would just sit back and watch r/FFBE burn over accumulated combustible salt.

All while sitting back with my hot/cold beverage of the moment.

Wonder if GL will manage to salvage dragoons or if they'll be forever turd-tier in ffbe.

Gumi's global-exclusive 5*s have been pretty on-point so far. I imagine Reberta will fix the things that have been wrong with dragoons in the past. I just wish they would get off their asses and fix the issues with passives on the dragoons that are already released.

I'm suspicious that the dragon killer effects on the weapons are a workaround for the limitations of killers when jumping at the moment. Looking forward to seeing the datamine of her full skillset.

Just before heading to sleep. Kthxbye

Clearly photoshopped. Giancrysts don't exist on global, period.

"Please understand."

I laughed more than I should have at this.

Pejo

10 turn jump.... Why Gumi hates dragoons so much? They are clearly doing this on purpose.

Lol the real kicker is that the multiplier is 150% less than the 1 turn jump.

Dragoons Thieves and Red Mages are on Gumi's shitlist. Red Mage is, I'm sure, a really tough class to not only balance, but make viable. No excuse for Dragoons and Thieves. Thieves at the very least should have high crit/hit count moves always, and crit should actually matter. Dragoons, just give them ANYTHING other than just jump moves. Mechanics seem to get big damage or utility moves just because, why not Dragoons.

Ken

Is this in Akihabara?

There's a TAITO Station in Akihabara. Can't miss it. I don't remember seeing it have the claw machine with XIV stuff though but maybe they'll have moved one in by now.

The one I went into with this claw machine was in Osaka. Address: Japan, 〒542-0075 Osaka Prefecture, Osaka, Chuo Ward, Nanbasennichimae, 15−12

Kind of just stumbled into it while walking around Nipponbashi IIRC, which I'm sure you'll check out anyways if you go to Osaka?

also something dragoon jumps something

Shouta

Wind Veritas is meant to jump using a specific order to them but that 10 turn penalty on using Zero-shiki by accident is super silly.

tuffymon

Are you confusing T4 with T5 and T5 with T6?

Because I never actully ''farmed'' crysts, I've used my stamina on those dungeons in very few occasions where I was bored and didn't want to farm TMs. With this in mind, I have at this moment 14x T4 Support Crysts and 2x T5 Support Giancrysts for example.

T4s can't be that rare considering I have that many with barely any effort.

I know that the situation was cleared up later, but feeling relevant... I've dumped ALL energy outside of dailies since Friday afternoon (visiting family this seems the best atm), I've snagged 2 T4's... You want power? NO! You want tech? NO! Welcome to x2 Guard >.> ugh

Syntsui

I know that the situation was cleared up later, but feeling relevant... I've dumped ALL energy outside of dailies since Friday afternoon (visiting family this seems the best atm), I've snagged 2 T4's... You want power? NO! You want tech? NO! Welcome to x2 Guard >.> ugh

>.>

These dungeons are as pointless as Crystal Chamber as far as getting what matters goes, better wait for the story events like they said.

Xion86

One of the few success stories in MMO of a basic class redesign. Dragoons sucked ass when everyone was leveling on crabs and their 2 hour was calling the wyvern (which died to literally any AoE). When they gave the pets damage reduction, and changed it to 15 minutes cooldown, along with the other buffs, it became one of my all time favorite pet classes, and my 3rd favorite class in XI.

Levelling on crabs!!! :D oh wow, the memories! Good times :)

Just got my first Rising Sun! If ever I need it...

tuffymon

>.>

These dungeons are as pointless as Crystal Chamber as far as getting what matters goes, better wait for the story events like they said.

I'd agree normally, but I'm not getting a lot of time to do actions, nor do I have a setup to do macros here. Burning 15 a pop for under a minute at least gets my energy used... That is, until the raid this Friday~

evangd007

I still need to do Shadow ELT. I might just avoid the hassle and go 6-man it because 15% MP materia is absolutely irrelevant to me.

Lol the real kicker is that the multiplier is 150% less than the 1 turn jump.

Dragoons Thieves and Red Mages are on Gumi's shitlist. Red Mage is, I'm sure, a really tough class to not only balance, but make viable. No excuse for Dragoons and Thieves. Thieves at the very least should have high crit/hit count moves always, and crit should actually matter. Dragoons, just give them ANYTHING other than just jump moves. Mechanics seem to get big damage or utility moves just because, why not Dragoons.

Well global has a viable thief in Xon and Zidane gets really good with his 6 star and enhancements

Nine is our current best dragoon at least till friday. Ill have to see if our first 5 star base Dragoon is the new flagship for the class

Nice to see a new rep even if its global exclusive

I like that. We received Olive for Gunners, Yun for Monks, Fryvia for spellblades and now we have a dragoon rep

Ling for Dancers... Xon for thieves

Its like they know certain job classes are underrepresented in our meta

Xion86

Guess it's too late to start TM farming Syldra's Protection then :( that might have helped with the Raid. I've got quite a few Skaha too, but then Syldra's Protection has the extra Aquatic bonus.

Anustart

Not sure then. Your interval is set to 0 seconds? I never had the issue but I know some people had trouble with their emulator resolution.

If I have interval set to 0 it runs nonstop until out of stamina then done. So I have to have it at 270 interval. Unless thats wrong.

Why did Gumi delay Orlandeau?
Why is Gumi delaying WoL6?
Why is Gumi delaying Hero's Rime+2?
Why is Gumi delaying Tilith6? (this isn't being said yet, but it will, book it)

Answer to all four of these questions is exactly the same, IMO.

Probably. Cecil's enhancements are questionable, though. Frankly, until story events come out, I don't see any reason to care about enhancements at all.

This is one of those quotes that should go in some sort of GAFFBE Hall of Fame.

The real question is where is best waifu 6* Agrias?

Celegus

Are you confusing T4 with T5 and T5 with T6?

Because I never actully ''farmed'' crysts, I've used my stamina on those dungeons in very few occasions where I was bored and didn't want to farm TMs. With this in mind, I have at this moment 14x T4 Support Crysts and 2x T5 Support Giancrysts for example.

T4s can't be that rare considering I have that many with barely any effort.

And Hippo thinks rainbows are common. Weird how RNG works huh?

robotuw

If I have interval set to 0 it runs nonstop until out of stamina then done. So I have to have it at 270 interval. Unless thats wrong.

In theory a non-zero interval should work, but the macro is designed to be run with 0 as the time interval. You could try that. If you're running the non-refresh version then there shouldn't be any danger of wasting lapis. If you want the macro to stop after a while try playing with the "repeat __ times" option. A single run of the macro lasts around 2.5 minutes I think.

Azuran

Banned
So is pl2w.com legit or a trash site? I'm leaning towards the latter.

The way an order gets processed is simple. We log into your mobile game account and purchase your desired in-game Premium Currency with the best discounts available, then we return the game to you, untouched, with the amount of Premium Currency you ordered on top of what you already had.

lol fuck that

Alkez

Its like they know certain job classes are underrepresented in our meta

Totally agree with this. They're really making an effort to diversify the meta. I like it personally but it seems some people just want what JP have. Each to their own I guess.

Valentus

Finished watching and you make it look like it's easy hehehe.
Let's hope the FF XIII cast will get their 6* upgrade soon enough in the Japanese version.

Seriously.

Only Val can make anything look "easy" with just about any rag-tag team that can be thrown together.

Thanks guys, but its really not THAT hard. You just have to learn the enemys tempo

But really, it will really be REAL hard when i try with ff4 party because there i dont have cheer or full break. So i dont know if thats even possible

The way an order gets processed is simple. We log into your mobile game account and purchase your desired in-game Premium Currency with the best discounts available, then we return the game to you, untouched, with the amount of Premium Currency you ordered on top of what you already had.

lol fuck that

Lol. Seems legit. Who wants to try?

Lyrian

Thanks guys, but its really not THAT hard.

Well... what did you want me to say? That was so easy, any n00b could do auto that boss? That was so boring, I couldn't even be bothered to care enough to watch the video?

Take your compliment and like it, dammit :)

Lyrian

So is pl2w.com legit or a trash site? I'm leaning towards the latter.

lol fuck that

Dude said he'll operate on me for 20$, Sounds legit

Lol. Seems legit. Who wants to try?

You have to be trolling, StrikeNinja.

In the chance that you aren't, and this is a legitimate question....

See bolded in quotes. If they have to log-in as you, that means you have to give them your account credentials. If you any request on the Internet requires you to reveal personally identifiable information from a third party, its a guaranteed scam. EVERY SINGLE TIME WITHOUT FAIL.

If you are trolling, I guess that scam sites such as this are showing up, the game must be doing rather well then.

See bolded in quotes. If they have to log-in as you, that means you have to give them your account credentials. If you any request on the Internet requires you to reveal personally identifiable information from a third party, its a guaranteed scam. EVERY SINGLE TIME WITHOUT FAIL.

If you are trolling, I guess that scam sites such as this are showing up, the game must be doing rather well then.

I am in no way serious. I saw it on an auto ad at the top of the neogaf page and found it to be hilarious.

Syntsui

You Really Think Someone Would Do That? Just Go On the Internet and Tell Lies?

Lyrian

You Really Think Someone Would Do That? Just Go On the Internet and Tell Lies?

It was either that or Poster Is Hilariously/Dangerously Wrong But Seriously Believes He/She Is Right.

I could have answered with NotSureIfSerious.gif (my initial reaction), but I decided that in the very small chance that latter was what was actually happening here, it was better to be serious. Phishing schemes are no laughing matter, and while many Gaming-side GAF'ers are knowledgeable in the matter there could be a few out there that are not. The sheer number of face-palming threads out there on GAF (if not intentionally tag fishing or a drunk thread) can be worrisome at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom