• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouriozan

Maybe they'll nerf Titan to match Global's current meta.
Well they have to since we don't have Rikku/6* WoL/Earth Veritas (he would have been amazing there)/enhanced Ramza/William/Onion Knight/etc...
That's why it's scary, we're missing so much meta defining units.

Earth Veritas absorb Earth natively and has a 3 turns AoE 100% Earth resist skill.
Looking forward to not beating him as I do not have any 5* chainers.
Same for me, my only strong DD is Noctis lol

When they say raid that means a 40 NRG event alongside the lower challenge one we run on orbs like Bahamut? Cause I'd like another to be honest but it sounds like this one is going to be a pretty different experience. No more melting it with Divine Ruination :(

Was surprised to see the monthly items were the same though given it's the anniversary month.

Celegus

When they say raid that means a 40 NRG event alongside the lower challenge one we run on orbs like Bahamut? Cause I'd like another to be honest but it sounds like this one is going to be a pretty different experience. No more melting it with Divine Ruination :(

Was surprised to see the monthly items were the same though given it's the anniversary month.

Calendar didn't change yet, it's still May! Once you clear the calendar, any extra days are just 100 lapis. Gives a little leeway if you have to miss a day or two.

Rixa

Same setup as in Bahamut. Except difficulty is prolly Ifrit levels or higher.
= Very Hard to clear Raid ELT

Then there is that New Raid Trial - The True Titan event (that 40 nrg costing).
Expecting it to be really hard too. Bahamut Trial was cakewalk.

Calendar didn't change yet, it's still May! Once you clear the calendar, any extra days are just 100 lapis. Gives a little leeway if you have to miss a day or two.

Ohh. That makes sense. Well sorta anyway. I had the first login bonus for May apparently but then missed a whole week. I'm pretty sure I wasn't playing on the 1st of May XD

Well fingers crossed for even better stuff then. Though 8 tickets sure wasn't bad anyway.

Same setup as in Bahamut. Except difficulty is prolly Ifrit levels or higher.
= Very Hard to clear Raid ELT

Then there is that New Raid Trial - The True Titan event (that 40 nrg costing).
Expecting it to be really hard too. Bahamut Trial was cakewalk.

Makes the reduced ticket rewards a bit easier to swallow at least. To be honest as long as I can get some xp and maybe a few new bits of gear I can't really complain.

Anyone know the stats on that evasion materia?

Hoping it's a poor mans Shine and it gives +10% EVA to go with the +15% ATK. Going to guess its more like 5/15%.

Rixa

Ohh. That makes sense. Well sorta anyway. I had the first login bonus for May apparently but then missed a whole week. I'm pretty sure I wasn't playing on the 1st of May XD

Well fingers crossed for even better stuff then. Though 8 tickets sure wasn't bad anyway.

If you log everyday and month has more than 28 days, extra days are 100 Lapis each. Thus May everyday loggers got yesterday / today / tomorrow 100 Lapis per day.

Anyone know the stats on that evasion materia?

Hoping it's a poor mans Shine and it gives +10% EVA to go with the +15% ATK. Going to guess its more like 5/15%.
According to Nazta
(P.S. Yda's TM isn't stackable on JP, shouldn't be here either)

Kouriozan

Gumi pushing the evade meta even more, by releasing Yda this early, making Arena hell for everyone!
There is also that assasin vest with evade in the GL exclusive trial.

Camwi

I think I'm done with daily pulls for a while. Haven't gotten anything in a while, and now I just pulled Cyan, who I can't believe is a max 4* unit. I remember him being badass in FF3/6.

If I rememeber right Yda and Papalymo were nothing special and when they launched in JP so it makes sense that we are getting them early

This is PRIME time for new players and F2P. you can easily build a solid team of 6 star units of the back of this event if you havent already

Yshtola is amazing and one of the few units worth boosting LB for.

Minfillia is a must have green mage with a laundry list of awesome support skills

Papalymo is a standard Black mage in most repects but if you havent pulled an Exdeath or Zyrus then he can fill the slot just fine

Yda is very interesting lol. She seems like she could be a great DPS/breaker unit if you build up her combos.

Rixa

basically all xD, Veritas, Ayaka, Cloud, Enhaced Orlandu, Gladio.... ALL OF THEM.

So yeah... they need to nerf titan here.

Ramza had his enhancements too :p.
WoL 6* and so on.

Yeah were fucked lol :D. Btw ranking rewards are same than in Ifrit raid had. Only those whales get +4* tix (lol) :D.

Rixa

I think I'm done with daily pulls for a while. Haven't gotten anything in a while, and now I just pulled Cyan, who I can't believe is a max 4* unit. I remember him being badass in FF3/6.

Hey now. Cyan was bad ass in BE too!

Screenshot_20160602-162649.png

Pic is from Colosseum fight which I did almost year ago (2.6.2016) :p.

Kouriozan

So, this week FF XIV raid, next week probably Mog King so Brave Frontier? (June 9)
Then first story event June 16 to coincide with enhancement batch 3 (that will include Elza, perfect since it's week 2 of Brave Frontier), and we'll be 11 days away from the anniversary!

And still no 6* WoL

Zalasta

I'm glad for another raid event. That way I can use the energy to get through the story released last week, as well as catching up on trials I have been putting off.

My summon luck has been pretty bad for the last few weeks. Haven't even gotten one banner unit from daily pulls, nothing but blue trash, feels like back in the days when the rate wasn't adjusted yet, nothing but Bedile, Vivi and Maria.

I wonder if Yda and Papalymo can be obtained via individual rewards from raid, because last time I never got Y'shtola from summon and would never even gotten her if not for the reward.

Kouriozan

I wonder if Yda and Papalymo can be obtained via individual rewards from raid, because last time I never got Y'shtola from summon and would never even gotten her if not for the reward.

Yes there will be in it.
I also never got Y'shtola in the Ifrit raid banner, those 3 previous ones will also be in the individual rewards.

Rixa

So he was good back in the day? There didn't used to be 6* units back then, right?

He was mediocre back then :p.

Top tier units where those that could go to max 5* and top of top called "Future proof" were (what they are now)

- Vaan (Mediocre and still no 6* in GL)
- Exdeath (Best 3* mage)
- Cecil (2nd Best tank after Wilhelm)
- CoD (Support role, not so good anymore)
- Bartz (he is Bartz)

Personally I rerolled ~30 times (16.05.2016) until I got the unit that was future proof and it was Vaan.

Valentus

Its very niche, but bartz with Wind Shear upgrade can do good damage in a full MAG build like Fryevia's

and BTW, for all new players: GET YSHTOLA. she is gamechanger and the second best healer (first is REM, that also can do insane magic damage xD) and its free. So make an effort in this raid and try to get a Yshtola. You will thank that effort later.

Dang. Decided to try out Valentus' 100% evasion Lightning against VotL. Of course he has a spell she's not immune to though XD

Think it's time to accept that this team of Orlandeau, Lightning, Luka, Snow and Sozhe isn't going to cut it. Can anyone suggest any units that would be good to work on for this fight? I think I might need to go back to grinding for xp and awakening mats by the looks of it. Every time I die halfway through phase 2 and I'm being ultra reluctant to spend lapis on revives.

I remember that boss being pretty strong. Definitely use Noctis fire flask to status effect em. If you can paralyze em that way it'll be very effective. But I think that the boss is weak to dark and strong to holy, so if you have Orlandu blasting holy it's not going to be as effective.

Also both Noctis and Orlandu have built on ways to regain MP. Use those when running low.
Point warp and dusk blade. You'll have to use point warp a few times in a row though.

Oh I missed this! I opted for the ice spell instead like a fool hoping for stop to work, I'd forgotten about paralyze, really need to try that too.

Niahak

So he was good back in the day? There didn't used to be 6* units back then, right?

He had really high ATK for a 4* unit so he was almost as good as some 5*s. He was usable for quite a while (I think I used him until WoL came out or so), mostly because the content was really easy by comparison to where it is now.

Rixa

Apparently, Popoi is getting a 6-star form? Does that mean there's going to be a redux on the Secret of Mana banner? Or are we getting a Seiken Densetsu 3 banner mixed with it?

=o

Secret of Mana collection is getting a collab in Japan, with Randi/Primm/Popoi coming back, sweet!
And Kevin is in it, NEEEEEEED!

Better not to ax Popoi :p.

Popoi 6 Stars

6★ | Lv. 1: +20% MP
6★ | Lv. 28: +20% HP
6★ | Lv. 50: ルナティック [80MP]
35%: AoE 10% HP/MP Recovery
15%: AoE 20% HP/MP Recovery
35%: AoE -30% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR break for 3 turns
15%: AoE -40% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR break for 3 turns
6★ | Lv. 71: +30% MAG
6★ | Lv. 100: スペクタキュラー AoE 400% 1 Hit Magic Damage [50MP]

Its very niche, but bartz with Wind Shear upgrade can do good damage in a full MAG build like Fryevia's

and BTW, for all new players: GET YSHTOLA. she is gamechanger and the second best healer (first is REM, that also can do insane magic damage xD) and its free. So make an effort in this raid and try to get a Yshtola. You will thank that effort later.

I can't say this Loud enough!!

Best advice for any newbies here. GET YSHTOLA

One of the best free units in the game

Minfillia also

Kouriozan

Starting to have a lot of people who stopped playing, so I have free slots!
My ID : 464,761,570
I finished the trial, thanks! I already removed you from my list when I finished.
I now have a Gilgamesh with 845 atk. My Id is 243 425 897 if someone wants to add me!
Added.

Doctor_No

If I rememeber right Yda and Papalymo were nothing special and when they launched in JP so it makes sense that we are getting them early

This is PRIME time for new players and F2P. you can easily build a solid team of 6 star units of the back of this event if you havent already

Yshtola is amazing and one of the few units worth boosting LB for.

Minfillia is a must have green mage with a laundry list of awesome support skills

Papalymo is a standard Black mage in most repects but if you havent pulled an Exdeath or Zyrus then he can fill the slot just fine

Yda is very interesting lol. She seems like she could be a great DPS/breaker unit if you build up her combos.

Once Yda's abilities are awakened she's considered legit strong. Obviously not 5* base strong, but much like Y'shtola, a solid unit.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ilikegod1/status/866852127317966848/video/1

Just added a bunch of you newbies!

I am currently sharing a Noctis built to tackle Gilgamesh

Hi isnt 100% evade so youll need to babysit him but he can effectively solo the fight

If I missed any feel free to add me

746 132 519

across

Seiken Densetsu 3 units. Are you actually kidding me.

One of my favorite games of all time, despite the plethora of bugs, the poorly paced battle system, et cetera. The beautiful spritework & backgrounds, the music, the sick class change system, the music, the black rabite and also the music.

And they put in the important characters. Fucking hell. Please continue to be a success, GLFFBE. I need to have a party with Randi and Riesz and Kevin in it. It is imperative.

CGwizz

Started to play this and i love this fucking game so much.

In my 3 accounts i got Reberta level 5 in the 10+1 summons, my best acount i have Olive level 5 too, such luck lol, 1 week playing and 2 level 5 is nuts :D

Pejo

Seiken Densetsu Banner for JP.

With not 1, not 2, but 3 5* bases!

Randi re-release also scheduled.

Not getting Randi was one of my biggest bummers so far in Global, so I'm super happy to hear this. Hope it comes to us eventually.

More news, more WoL delay =/.

This raid seems like it's going to be tough. I kinda enjoyed the last raid that I could 1 turn the hardest difficulty, I ended up just farming PRO on Ifrit because ELT took too long for how often you had to babysit it. Looks like I'll be back to PRO again. I don't really care for any of the new raid units, but "free" is never a bad price.

Does this mean we keep the Wilhelm banner for an extra week on featured? Fine by me, I'm saving tickets and lapis for once.

Started to play this and i love this fucking game so much.

In my 3 accounts i got Reberta level 5 in the 10+1 summons, my best acount i have Olive level 5 too, such luck lol, 1 week playing and 2 level 5 is nuts :D

It's very nuts.

And I now hate you forever.

Welcome. The game is awesome.

Camwi

So it won't be a random chance? Get enough rain coins and we can just buy her?

bonkeng

Not getting Randi was one of my biggest bummers so far in Global, so I'm super happy to hear this. Hope it comes to us eventually.

More news, more WoL delay =/.

This raid seems like it's going to be tough. I kinda enjoyed the last raid that I could 1 turn the hardest difficulty, I ended up just farming PRO on Ifrit because ELT took too long for how often you had to babysit it. Looks like I'll be back to PRO again. I don't really care for any of the new raid units, but "free" is never a bad price.

Does this mean we keep the Wilhelm banner for an extra week on featured? Fine by me, I'm saving tickets and lapis for once.

Hopefully you'll get Randi on his 2nd release.

And yeah, seems like Wilhelm is staying for an extra week.

So it won't be a random chance? Get enough rain coins and we can just buy her?

During the first raid, you can get her as one of the rewards if you earned enough points. There was no need to buy her. You can also get her from the raid summons.

jnWake

Apparently, Popoi is getting a 6-star form? Does that mean there's going to be a redux on the Secret of Mana banner? Or are we getting a Seiken Densetsu 3 banner mixed with it?

=o

Nice! A second chance to get Randi would be awesome. I'd think SD3 event makes sense since I don't think SoM has many more characters they could use for banners unless they went crazy with the merchants or something haha.

Emilbus

From what I've read of the last FF14 raid, one of the mats for event 6* awakening are event exclusive? Looks like I'll be farming hard then. Would suck to miss out and the unit being stuck until it rolls around again.

Muku

I'd be okay with a raid event if they weren't milking our equipment slots. I've spent I dunno how much money on equipment slots lately. I want the anniversary and get free slots because holy shit I think we could all use that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom