• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenoId

Ender and Xevren, i just added both for Lightning-Palooza (dont be lurkers!, join the community, we dont bite.... Maybe Qon, but except him, we all are nice people)

Please lets us know when you clear the trial.

We need more friend slots!!!

Because Squire Ramza was a noble man, and a Beoulve.

Mercenary Ramza is a fucking Heretic that get away from St. Ajora's holy guidance.

Val: you are the best! Thank you.

Just cleared Gilgamesh. My Orlandue got a big upgrade. I failed the LB kill part due to a counter from lightning. If she is up later I'll try again for the moogle.

Been lurking this party since soft launch, think it's time to change that. The trials still give me hell (stuck on Gilga), but I love trying. Add me!

369 135 675

Valentus

just checked and all is fine. You sure it was my lightning? Its impossible to die here because i have 100% sealed holy element of gilga (the only attack that can damage my unit)

Ken

since everyone's doing it here's mine. just make sure you have GAF somewhere. usually put up topical units and I can take requests but you have to join our cool 👌 discord ⚰

hu3Fm88.png

WarAdept

just checked and all is fine. You sure it was my lightning? Its impossible to die here because i have 100% sealed holy element of gilga (the only attack that can damage my unit)

Your Lightning is Nomidor correct?

Something broke and I don't know what it was :(

40 stam down the drain, waiting for companions to refresh

robotuw

Woah lots of new people showing up and sharing codes. I opened up a few slots. 911,468,888. Usually I have a 972 atk Orlandu though it's just a crappy King for the event right now.

I need to get back to posting more, work has been balls to the walls this month and so many social events from weddings to my youngest sister graduating HS. Anyway, can't believe I didn't have Hippo and Shintoki after all this time but glad to have you guys on my list now :)

Valentus, you rock as always. My team had no trouble with any content until Gilgamesh and I just haven't been able to beat a trial since though I haven't tried the latest plant lady yet. I missed the moogle but more importantly got the other rewards and it was a nice surprise that Genji Blade is even better than Sakurafabuki. Guess that's one less Miyuki I'll have to bother learning a TM with :) Noctis is so close to 900 ATK now but just can't get over the hump without a proper body armor. If only I had a Ramza... Anyway, appreciate your amaz-evade Lightning. It was pretty entertaining and crazy to see her endure anything Gilgamesh threw at her.

Now I need to figure out how to beat those heavy hitting dark espers. I know I should swap out Ex Death for Minfilia which would have me with a team of Noctis-WoL-CoD-Refia-Minfilia. What friend unit would be best to bring? I know if I didn't have Minfilia it'd be Marie or maybe it would still be her and the two together would make me extremely resilient to their attacks? My problem is Minfilia only being able to protect against one element at a time, if only DC worked on her buffs. Maybe if I could create Watera for Refia and had Minfilia focus on darkness that would make the difference but I'm guessing a friend Marie is key to an easier victory. Do you guys kill Ifrit first?

As for Anniversary, I don't know what I'd want at this point (unless they'd give us free rainbow pulls ;p) as we don't know if the FFX banner will hit before then. I have enough resources to feel as confidant as I can as a f2p player to get Tidus (and for sure will get Rikku) but should it not workout, the Anniversary could be a second chance at Tidus. Maybe they release Cloud for it....j/k haha

Namely I'm desperate for WoL's 6* upgrade. Not just because I've used him since he came out, even over Cecil so I'd like my loyalty rewarded ;P but especially because I'm having major inventory problems due to all the pots and metal gigantuars I have hogging up space and I have plenty more sitting in my mailbox that I'm trying to avoid expiration on. When he gets his upgrade I'll be able to burn those gigantuars and shield and whatever the spirit pots are which will be a god send for my inventory. Not to mention I'm sitting on a bunch of RAID coins for when I clear up inventory. I obviously have a deadline on when I can use those coins so gumi pls , as soon as Wilhelm leaves the banner, give us WoL's 6*. There will be no reason to hold it back at that point. It's not like he's godly until he gets his enhancements anyway. Also, I'd like to say it sucks how much inventory space these enhancements crystals waste...a handful per type, ouch!

As a closing note, I'd like to say I'm one of the few that stayed strong and kept his promise of saving resources for FFX banner ;p Haven't used lapis on a pull since the first Noctis banner though I used 40 tickets to get two shines on her banner. I've went from dead lapis and ticket broke after the Noctis banner to roughly 50k lapis and I haven't done the latest story content or the Crystal Tower missions yet :D I'm back up to 105 tickets plus the guaranteed 4* or higher ticket so by the time FFX hits, I'll be in a position to have some fun spinning the wheel. Who knows, maybe I'll get Ramza, Orlandeu, and or Eileen on the way?
I wish

Your Lightning is Nomidor correct?

Something broke and I don't know what it was :(

40 stam down the drain, waiting for companions to refresh
You used the Nomidor Lightning? What went wrong exactly? She was impervious when I ran the trial. Maybe keep paying attention to it just in case? Perhaps when your device went to sleep it did something goofy when you came back up but I think mine went to sleep a time or two during the encounter so that's weird.

tuffymon

Now I need to figure out how to beat those heavy hitting dark espers. I know I should swap out Ex Death for Minfilia which would have me with a team of Noctis-WoL-CoD-Refia-Minfilia. What friend unit would be best to bring? I know if I didn't have Minfilia it'd be Marie or maybe it would still be her and the two together would make me extremely resilient to their attacks? My problem is Minfilia only being able to protect against one element at a time, if only DC worked on her buffs. Maybe if I could create Watera for Refia and had Minfilia focus on darkness that would make the difference but I'm guessing a friend Marie is key to an easier victory. Do you guys kill Ifrit first?

You used the Nomidor Lightning? What went wrong exactly? She was impervious when I ran the trial. Maybe keep paying attention to it just in case? Perhaps when your device went to sleep it did something goofy when you came back up but I think mine went to sleep a time or two during the encounter so that's weird.

I can set my Dark Esper killing Ling, and yes, Ifrit first... otherwise he gets a perma defense boost >.>; If you think Lightning killing Gilga is slow... Ling paper cuts this trial~

I don't know what it is with perma evade characters, but sometimes things slip, maybe it's lag... maybe it's too many attacks in short succession... but I've had accidents a few times...

Advice: You can always, ALWAYS clear content with a OP friend, and in GAF if not me, Bonk, Zera, Hippo and Dr. No have the most OP as fuck units to share. You just need some strategy, patience and get the max benefit from your op unit

My advice is that your moogles save them for any base 5 unit (you will get one soon or later)

What TM are insanely good:

Genji Glove
Sparky
Artisan
Wisdom
Deathbringer

Use your kupos on that shit and farm the normal TM's with macros.

We try bro, we try. We have an amazing family here and we take care of each other.

I have one slot open for any new faces around here. Keep Gaf in your friend message or you may get removed. Gumi really needs to allow more than 130 friends.

418 213 179

Broseybrose

You guys remember before they updated the interface under View Units you there was a tab you could click that told you what game the unit was from and gave you the back story on that unit?

Where I used to find it, it now says Details and shows you how much you've potted the units stats. Which is a nice feature... but where is the character info now? I just cannot seem to find it!

Andvary

You guys remember before they updated the interface under View Units you there was a tab you could click that told you what game the unit was from and gave you the back story on that unit?

Where I used to find it, it now says Details and shows you how much you've potted the units stats. Which is a nice feature... but where is the character info now? I just cannot seem to find it!

Menu -> Guides -> Units

Dandte

This morning myself once again witnessed the glorious cruelty of rng.

Orlandeau Banner : 5 Multis 10 Tickets (+ dailys) - Ramza

Eileen Banner: 3 Multis 45 Tickets (+ dailys) -Eileen

I thought i should get my stone killer tm done for the titan raid. My king Giott was at 95%

1 FP Multi: King Giott

Goddammit Gumi!!!

across

For all the new people/lurkers/whoever, I culled my friends list and have 9 spots open. Usually run either Orlandeau or Trance Terra, though I have Olive and I guess Wilhelm available now...

Also, where's this secret treehouse Discord channel? Link in the OP isn't working for me.

Shouta

Apparently, Popoi is getting a 6-star form? Does that mean there's going to be a redux on the Secret of Mana banner? Or are we getting a Seiken Densetsu 3 banner mixed with it?

=o

bonkeng

Apparently, Popoi is getting a 6-star form? Does that mean there's going to be a redux on the Secret of Mana banner? Or are we getting a Seiken Densetsu 3 banner mixed with it?

=o

Why are the giving useless units 6* upgrade, while the glorious Shadow still didn't even get a 5*.

I want 6* Shadow with Annihilator. Gumi pls!

GG-Duo

=o

Isn't there a Seiken Densetsu collection coming out on the Switch?

Rixa

For all the new people/lurkers/whoever, I culled my friends list and have 9 spots open. Usually run either Orlandeau or Trance Terra, though I have Olive and I guess Wilhelm available now...

Also, where's this secret treehouse Discord channel? Link in the OP isn't working for me.

Link to Discord chat

Everyone come and join our discussions around BE

fionel

=o

That is my guess too. Quite possible now seeing Seiken Densetsu collection on switch is being released in 2 days... :)

WarAdept

Holy shit it worked the 2nd time! Thank you so much for your help! I can't even fathom what the rest of your units are like if you can pull that off with one.

Shouta

Seiken Densetsu is amazing. We need a new real game but that might not be happening for awhile. A collection is nice though.

I can set my Dark Esper killing Ling, and yes, Ifrit first... otherwise he gets a perma defense boost >.>; If you think Lightning killing Gilga is slow... Ling paper cuts this trial~

I don't know what it is with perma evade characters, but sometimes things slip, maybe it's lag... maybe it's too many attacks in short succession... but I've had accidents a few times...

That would be awesome although I don't have you on my FL because every time I've tried, it's been full haha I just freed up a spot so if you have someone that hasn't played for a long time, feel free to add me! 133,825,006

I'm getting my butt to bed...can't believe I stayed up this late, going to be rough at work tomorrow ha So if you send me a request I'll make sure to accept it tomorrow if I don't see it before I get to sleep.

tuffymon

That would be awesome although I don't have you on my FL because every time I've tried, it's been full haha I just freed up a spot so if you have someone that hasn't played for a long time, feel free to add me! 133,825,006

I'm getting my butt to bed...can't believe I stayed up this late, going to be rough at work tomorrow ha So if you send me a request I'll make sure to accept it tomorrow if I don't see it before I get to sleep.

Alright, I'll make a slot in a sec for ya, and prep up ole Ling~

She's set, don't forget to defend the first few rounds / chakra with her and bring a hiding unit like hayate that you can repeat hide~

Kouriozan

I know I'll somewhat do it for rank xp... but so soon after Ifrit had just ended isn't exactly a huge motivator to jump on another raid style event :/

Plus my equip and unit slots are so full, Gumi will force me to increase it when I was banking on free 50 slots for the anniversary T-T

tuffymon

Plus my equip and unit slots are so full, Gumi will force me to increase it when I was banking on free 50 slots for the anniversary T-T

I'm at the bursting point on equipment, materia slots, and very little wiggle in my unit space... I was really hoping to make it to whatever our anniversary gives us without spending any lapis T.T

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I know I'll somewhat do it for rank xp... but so soon after Ifrit had just ended isn't exactly a huge motivator to jump on another raid style event :/

I've been farming TMs the last two weeks so I appreciate the raids to actually play the game. 🙃

Rixa

2 weeks ago I had 260/275 slots.
Now I have 368/375

Skip few dailies and use the Lapis to slots. It hurts but it has to be done :/.
63 Moogles, 18 TM % Moogles =114%, 53 King Cactuars. If next raid drops them, I need to spend those to units I have.

Iam ok with new raid tho :)

Maintenance is 8 hours long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom