• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehom

Had to use a refill to speed up my excalipur, but finally got one. Took awhile to put together the weapons/heroes, but finally have a team that can seal all the elements in a fight.

Waiting on the energy to recover so I can try out the fight. Hope I can get all the rewards in the first go.

Xion86

Just looked yup! Taking your boy in for a hopefully successful 5 man party run.

Good to hear :) I just defeated him with Cecil, Ling, Lightning, Refia, Noctis and friend Noctis. But ended up having to use 3 Elixers :(.

I have to say though, I really enjoyed that trial and it was good fun! Glad he doesn't go too insane, definitly one of the more enjoyable Trials I must say.

Syntsui

I tried it for the first time with a shoehorned Snow because I have no other way to seal Water. Got him past 50% but there was a turn I couldn't seal Light and he wiped, I see he is not really that hard if at least two non-healers can seal all the elements.

I'll try again with Trident and I expect better results. One of my units will be substituted by a friend ally with Excalibur, unfortunately I only got one so far. No items run will be nearly impossible without Ling or at least two Noctis.

Valentus

Im so close to get It without 5stars or ling, bit i need help gaf.

Can some of you put refia as a friend? Dont care if itz with or without dualcast.

Thank you Friends in advance!

No items run will be nearly impossible without Ling or at least two Noctis.

I can prove that wrong but i need friend refias!!! Pls gaf!!!

Xion86

Im so close to get It without 5stars or ling, bit i need help gaf.

Can some of you put refia as a friend? Dont care if itz with or without dualcast.

Thank you Friends in advance!

I can prove that wrong but i need friend refias!!! Pls gaf!!!

Shared mine.

ohNOitsRO

Complete badge on Greg.. FeelsGoodMan :)

Noctis Bartz Ling MVP

Noctis and Bartz seal all the elements alone, and Ling's MP recovery is waaaay too nice to pass up

Valentus

.eJwFwcsNwyAMANBduAM2Mb-s0QEqRBCJlAAC91R19773FZ95i12czGPtWh_Xyn0eanGfqRZVe693SeNaKvdHJ-aUz6c0Xto4IHSWDCGRR3RBmxBtIEdAIaIDD1a_8iylrbPz2wB6CZuEKM0mjZUbqtGq-P0BWOsn8A.psx7AuZD4xcTcVZ4RtMvLojm13g

Uploading vídeo now. Thank you all!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Changed to Noctis after I saw you completed. You would have liked my Refia. She lifts -_-

Happy to see MvP awards for Buttz, Snow, and Ling. You go guys.

Celegus

Somehow my 5-man went even smoother than the 6 (minus him ignoring Cecil and autokilling Refia once). I was able to get Golem out for the thresholds this time, I never got the summon gauge full at all the first attempt. Woot!

Team was Cecil, Refia, Bartz, Support Noctis, Murder Noctis. No evade equips.

Valentus

heres the video

This time i face Gilgamesh without any base 5 star or ling. This party has TMs , but i wont use any premium 5 star unit TM Too.

I got the no ítem achievement and miscalculated the damage and dont get the lb achievement but can be done

The units i use are:

Rosa (MP battery) - magi staff, force shield, Cat hat, lordly robe, arshas talisman x2, equip h shield, HP+15% x2, HP+30%

Cecil (tank and LB Crystal Factory) - twin lance, snowstorm shield, grand helm, demon mail, muscle belt, black belt, HP+15% x2, guardians authority, Stone Blade

Mercedes (damage dealer) : viking axe, excalibur, black cowl, black belt gi, rulers ring, bracer, dual weild, equip l sword, HP+15%, power of creation

Refia (healer) : rod of lightning, soul crown, lordly robe, muscle belt x2, dualcast, HP+30%, HP+10%, MP+20%

Bartz (damage dealer) : Golem staff, chirijiraden, black cowl, force armor, bracer x2, dual weild, Blade mastery, man-eater, lunge combo.

Friend refia

Basically i focused all 5 elements on 2 units, Mercedes and bartz, while rosa healing MP via bless or her lb. Cecil covering and double attacking and counter for lb generation for his own lb.

Refia healing, reviving, dispelling, doing imperil on gilga and casting thundara.

The friend refia as another healer with thundara.

It can be done without base 5 or ling, but you need good gear and patience.

Nirran

Hmm I really hope the player's choice is next after this with Zidane because I could really use some DW right now haha. Also I added you Val from the gaf list. Name is Nirran on there. Need to get my Bartz leveled for Greg too. So much too do which is never a bad thing. Finished my first bracer too and that pushed my Elza over the first 600 barrier. Working on the second now :)

Valentus

Hmm I really hope the player's choice is next after this with Zidane because I could really use some DW right now haha. Also I added you Val from the gaf list. Name is Nirran on there. Need to get my Bartz leveled for Greg too. So much too do which is never a bad thing. Finished my first bracer too and that pushed my Elza over the first 600 barrier. Working on the second now :)

Added you buddy!

Syntsui

Can any of you put a Noctis with Trident + Excalibur? My Trident will be ready only tomorrow morning and I'd like to finish this right now.

Xion86

Well guys, it's 3:55am here in the U.K....(luckily I have a day off work tomorrow) and after a few tries I finally got the No Items and Limit Burst defeat (thanks Lightning) rewards!

On9ENFgl.png

Time to sleep now :)

Had, Cecil, Luka, Noctis, Refia, Lightning, friend Noctis.

Oh and well done Valentus! I just realised I set Refia as leader in my current party and not the Companion one! Argh. Glad you did it though.

leehom

Damnit, got so close. Got to his last 30% and his trigger killed two of my people instead of one. Lost the game from there. Tried a few more times, can't do it. Tried your Noctis Val, but doesn't do anything. I think it's better to stack attack on him vs evade.

Done. That was so much fun.

Used Noct (Excalibur, Chiri); Bartz (Kaiser Knuckles, Golem's Staff + Water Blade); Cecil (Survival Edges); Ling (MVP]), and DC Refia with Thunder.

I admit, I have newfound appreciation for Cecil, but also, Ling was the Evade Queen who basically tossed Invigorating Dances and Chakras.

Whoever suggested using Water Blade was a goddamned genius.

Anyway: you guys tell me what Noct you want. I'll load him.

Syntsui

Now with Trident the challenge was trivial, my biggest fear was not building up enough LB at the end. Literally anything would kill him so I defended with Xion's Noctis and he used Masamune nearly killing Cecil but that was pretty much it.

The following turn I used the Arminger I've built on the very last turn and I got everything. All things considered, this was fun as hell. I can't remember the last time I was so concentrated playing this game lol.

I did it with yours, thanks a ton man.

Water blade did nothing for me. He kept using water attacks after I used it.

Weird, I can guarantee it works. Are you sure he use the ability Masamune? That's the one water attacks seal.

leehom

Weird, I can guarantee it works. Are you sure he use the ability Masamune? That's the one water attacks seal.

I don't know if it had a name or not. I just remember a water splashing animation after my character got hit. Too concentrated on trying to survive each round to see what he was throwing at me.

I think best way to complete this is to seal every element. Adjust our teams to our friend units. So if friend unit has fire/holy, we seal the rest of it. I left Earth out and I think that's what got me.

Celegus

Noctis (friend) with fire/light/thunder flask + Bartz with golem staff/trident/gale barrage takes care of everything, though of course you'll want some backup options on other people. I'd also highly recommend black belt on Cecil, since counterattacks do seal elements (wind knife, which allows Bartz to use fingersnap to dispel instead of gale barrage)

Syntsui

Is Bartz really that useful? I put off leveling one to max but I guess I could do that.
He is a Poor's Man Gilgamesh, which is still great. The fact that he can handle pretty much all elements makes him perfect for this challenge.

Celegus

Yeah his equipment selection is great, has wind attacks, and a ton of overall utility with his life giver (especially if you have dual cast Refia) and entrust. I've ended up using him a lot more than I thought I might when I first leveled him up.

Shouta

I used Bartz for this trial when I completed it, as I recall. I think it was Bartz, Tidus, Cecil, Warrior of Light, and Refia at the time as I think it was just before The FFXIV collab that I beat him.

Edit: New units for JP are getting mined out right now. Looking over them.

Rixa

Did my research and promptly got blown up at the 80% by the aoe, then took in some advice from some of the forum goers...and managed to get all three achievements in one round!

Cecil Tank - Gigas Axe, Defender's Bracer and Muscle Belt, 25 level limit tanked subsequent threshholds. 6811 HP
Refia - Dual Cast with Ramuh lightning as backup when Noctis got low on mana, 4593 hp
Ling - Four Speed plus (evasionnnn) and mana battery, backup air with survival edge (which saved my ass when bartz got the KO instead of cecil at 30%. 3309 hp
Bartz - Golem Staff/Kazekiri, and only did water blade the entire fight. 4519 hp

and special thanks to i BELIEVE it was Rixa's noctis with Chij and Excalibur. Thunder flasked after 50%.

I'm f2p pretty much and don't have many TM's essentially, and i managed to pull it off due to the amazing GAF Noctis' we have.

Glad that my Noc helped. Grats for getting it done. I mysef cleared the LB mission too. Made stupid mistake as doing too much damage with party of 6 on first LB try.

Uploading vídeo now. Thank you all!
Grats :)

Shouta

So Orlandu's Holy Explosion enhancements math out to about 780% or so, I think. That's after Ignore Target Defense and the Elemental resistance. So he's basically a little weaker than Eileen in attack modifier. He's also technically weaker than Tidus in regards to modifier as well, after you calculate elemental weapon/elemental debuff but Tidus' Quick Trick is hard to chain comparatively, so it might even out a little bit.

Dragon Lord enhancements basically make him the short fight Dragon Lord with a bit of back-up healer ability. 2100% Meragaia/Kafrizzle for 200 MP is a lot but fine for a short fight where you use him to end a chain. Emperor requires at least 5 turns to get to max power.

Liquid Metal Slime/Hagure Metal is gonna be an even sicker tank now since it has a 30% physical attack dodge on top of the elemental resist. +2 gives it even more stats and an 5 LB crystals per turn. The LB is huge because LMS/Hagure's LB gives it 100% chance to be targed and 100% status ailment resist for 3 turns.

Grace's boosts are really good. 5 turn, 150% all stats self buff and an additional 30% atk/def and 15% more elemental resistance is great. However, her only attack is still her Self-Destruct, which does 1600% damage now but you need to reraise her when she does it, lol.

Everyone else's is OK and makes them a little more usable if you like to use them. Only other one of kinda note is Yamata no Orochi. his Muster Strength/Terror Claws combo is pretty strong now but probably not going to be replacing the other more, more notable DPS. Still, 900% mod with 280% attack boost (I think?) is pretty potent if you need to use him.

New units, I need to look at. The 4-stars seem better than the 5-star though.

Prototype

About to max out Golem and take him to 2* haven't spent any of his SP, do I need to use it before upgrading him? Just worried I'll lose the SP I have

Syntsui

So Orlandu's Holy Explosion enhancements math out to about 780% or so, I think. That's after Ignore Target Defense and the Elemental resistance. So he's basically a little weaker than Eileen in attack modifier. He's also technically weaker than Tidus in regards to modifier as well, after you calculate elemental weapon/elemental debuff but Tidus' Quick Trick is hard to chain comparatively, so it might even out a little bit.

Dragon Lord enhancements basically make him the short fight Dragon Lord with a bit of back-up healer ability. 2100% Meragaia/Kafrizzle for 200 MP is a lot but fine for a short fight where you use him to end a chain. Emperor requires at least 5 turns to get to max power.

Liquid Metal Slime/Hagure Metal is gonna be an even sicker tank now since it has a 30% physical attack dodge on top of the elemental resist. +2 gives it even more stats and an 5 LB crystals per turn. The LB is huge because LMS/Hagure's LB gives it 100% chance to be targed and 100% status ailment resist for 3 turns.

Grace's boosts are really good. 5 turn, 150% all stats self buff and an additional 30% atk/def and 15% more elemental resistance is great. However, her only attack is still her Self-Destruct, which does 1600% damage now but you need to reraise her when she does it, lol.

Everyone else's is OK and makes them a little more usable if you like to use them. Only other one of kinda note is Yamata no Orochi. his Muster Strength/Terror Claws combo is pretty strong now but probably not going to be replacing the other more, more notable DPS. Still, 900% mod with 280% attack boost (I think?) is pretty potent if you need to use him.

New units, I need to look at. The 4-stars seem better than the 5-star though.
Japanese players can finally say Orlandu is trash.

/s

Rixa

About to max out Golem and take him to 2* haven't spent any of his SP, do I need to use it before upgrading him? Just worried I'll lose the SP I have

You don't lose them. You can save your SP and use them when your Golem is at 2* max level 40.

SeanTSC

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Daily pull:

No fucking way.

Man, I've wanted Ramza something fierce. Was tempted to dump tickets on this banner (have 107 atm) instead of saving for Orlandu. Guess I don't need to do that now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom