• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkez

Added the two gaffers who sent me invites. Had to increase my friend slots to add both so got 4 more slots open for anyone else. King (then Aileen) being shared.

632 536 652

Alt: Blue -> Gold .... Hope (I've now lost all hope.)

Every time I see him come up on my screen I genuinely get so angry lol. He's like the troll gold imo. I got back to back Hopes chasing Zyrus #2. Needless to say I was not one bit pleased. Luckily my couch was there to catch my phone lmao.

Just a reminder for Titan raid: Aileen has innate Stone killer so pair that with Stone Killer Materia and Golem, and she will have 3x SK. I would imagine you could one shot him with double Aileen, and a good Finisher....maybe...maybe not...just sayin.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I hadn't really looked into this trial so wasn't sure if he resisted earth or something.

I'm so close to finally get the Artisan and having her BiS minus a Genji Glove. Just need to do the exploration event or get the monthly arena moogle.

Did Japan ever get events that cost 25 nrg to run?
I like the speed of completion of this event and I'm thinking about farming it for all it's worth. I have 2 Sice and 1 King plus the event is short and super easy. I'm honestly thinking of spending a bunch of lapis to refresh runs and get em done quick so I can get some giancrysts. Just don't know if that's foolish.

Otherwise I'm done with this thing at 175 runs and only 6 of the rare monster. Pathetic.

Don't be me. I was hanging on to Frevia's TM's but thought I'd never pull her so I sold off most of them to make room. I did pull her with one of the recent free pullls and instantly regretted it. I'm going to hang on to Reberta's TM's indefinitely now.

I'm pretty confident in my ability to not pull 5* at this point. Though I seem to get lucky with the rest.

creid

I'm at 9/135, or 6.67%.

Standard rates are generally accepted to be ~6% for ELT.

Reddit has also firmly reached a conclusion that rates are standard in this event.

Still ~9% rates are rather lucky overall.
Ah, for some reason I had in my had that the standard rate was 3%. I guess that was for PRO? I think this is one of the first events where I've been able to clear ELT comfortably.

Dandte

Debating whether I should awaken Lightning's Crushing Blow or hoard the mats until I can use them on Agrias to make Fake Orlandu.

agriasrank.png

Debating whether I should awaken Lightning's Crushing Blow or hoard the mats until I can use them on Agrias to make Fake Orlandu.

Crushing blow is trash IMO. Divine Ruination does way more damage with similar ATK stats on my Light/Orlandeau and Light has dual wield. I can't imagine Agrias version would be bad.

Celegus

Took me 10 tickets and all the dailies so far to finally get an Abel, so I'm calling it quits on this banner. My wife used a ticket also looking for Abel and ended up with a random Dark Fina (woot!), so I tried too and got Russell... twice. Then a bunch more and finally Abel.

Lyrian

Ah, for some reason I had in my had that the standard rate was 3%. I guess that was for PRO? I think this is one of the first events where I've been able to clear ELT comfortably.

Perhaps. Most people that collect data just measure ELT, but suggesting that PRO is half of ELT is reasonable.

That said, ELT rates can vary all over the place and aren't always 6%. Rates tend to be higher when the rare spawn are multiple and random in number on the same floor (rabites [SoM], chocobos [FFT-2]). On the other hand, there are abominations that still cause mental blackouts to this day like Doublicorn and Nimb...

... what was I saying?

Zalasta

Debating whether to spend 40 energy to redo the crystal tower for the lapis before it goes away tonight...do you think they'll bring the event back again for the 3rd time?

evangd007

Crushing blow is trash IMO. Divine Ruination does way more damage with similar ATK stats on my Light/Orlandeau and Light has dual wield. I can't imagine Agrias version would be bad.

I know it's trash, but Lightning is sadly still the best damage unit I own unless I enhance Axe Mastery on Mercedes.

8/162 on ponies.

Took me 10 tickets and all the dailies so far to finally get an Abel, so I'm calling it quits on this banner. My wife used a ticket also looking for Abel and ended up with a random Dark Fina (woot!), so I tried too and got Russell... twice. Then a bunch more and finally Abel.

God damn she's lucky!

Syntsui

I know it's trash, but Lightning is sadly still the best damage unit I own unless I enhance Axe Mastery on Mercedes.

8/162 on ponies.

Don't enhance anything that won't be vital for you to clear current content. The crysts are extremely limited and by the time you pull any of the top tier units, you still probably won't have enough crysts for their skills.

Edit: If you really want to enhance something, enhance Warcry, that's the only meta-important skill Mercedes has unless you pull Tidus.

Celegus

God damn she's lucky!

Yeah it's always funny getting a text of a rainbow crystal in the middle of the work day and a flurry of "I DONT WANT TO TOUCH IT MAYBE IT'S BAD HELP I NEED AN ADULT" messages. She was pumped to get Zyrus and finally bench Exdeath, but it looks like that was short lived.

Oh dear god. I noticed I had a lot of elemental keys and decided to cash them in. I now have almost 20 tabs open. What kind of quest based rabbit hole did I fall in? XD

Yeah it's always funny getting a text of a rainbow crystal in the middle of the work day and a flurry of "I DONT WANT TO TOUCH IT MAYBE IT'S BAD HELP I NEED AN ADULT" messages. She was pumped to get Zyrus and finally bench Exdeath, but it looks like that was short lived.

Lmao

Oh dear god. I noticed I had a lot of elemental keys and decided to cash them in. I now have almost 20 tabs open. What kind of quest based rabbit hole did I fall in? XD

My advice, focus on one at a time. I did all the quests recently and it seemed daunting at first but follow the wiki and it'll be over soon :p

Muku

Oh my god at the it's a rainbow I need an adult!! XD

I get Golds and then I ask my husband to tap it because it'll either be a Garnet or Hope. He always refuses to saying it'll be trash. :( I was like, not like I'm going to get better!

bonkeng

Lmao.

Rixa

Maintenance in about 1 hour

I burned my nrg. Only sad thing is that I level soon :D
Exp til next rank: 1513 :p

Noc1 20.7% TM
Noc2 15.7% TM

Not in a hurry to get them, let the raids raise % :). Unless I really need more dodge or they give +30% ATK/MAG to them (finally)...

Syntsui

Just awakened Ultima to +1,the requirements for +2 is straight up insane though. This will take at least 3 more events >_>

Then I'll have to do all over again for the second D. Fina, but at least the damage should be Orlandu tier, now magic.

J-Tier

Got my Setzer to 6*. Used up all my resources and NRG though...having super friggen strong GAFfers helped with farming the materials required to awaken him. Still had to spend Phantomas on Lucky Seeds though.

Just awakened Ultima to +1,the requirements for +2 is straight up insane though. This will take at least 3 more events >_>

Then I'll have to do all over again for the second D. Fina, but at least the damage should be Orlandu tier, now magic.

I happen to have 2 dark Fina and am thinking about going this route as well. Isn't +1 only to decrease the mana cost?
How much does the +2 cost you?

Syntsui

I happen to have 2 dark Fina and am thinking about going this route as well. Isn't +1 only to decrease the mana cost?
How much does the +2 cost you?
Yeah +1 is kind of useless. But +2 is great with 7 hits and 330% damage.

The requirements for +2 are 30x Alcryst, 23 MilCryst, 15 Heavycryst, 8 Giancryst and 2 Purecryst.

Yeah +1 is kind of useless. But +2 is great with 7 hits and 330% damage.

The requirements for +2 are 30x Alcryst, 23 MilCryst, 15 Heavycryst, 8 Giancryst and 2 Purecryst.

Damn. That is quite the investment. I feel like by the time I acquired all the materials a new and better magic unit will be available.

Syntsui

Damn. That is quite the investment. I feel like by the time I acquired all the materials a new and better magic unit will be available.
Victoria (4* base) will be better for enemies that don't resist dark attacks thanks to this,I guess:

220% AoE 10 Hit Dark Magic Attack + 120% Each Use (Max: 7)

Unless Gumi release better mages exclusively for us, this should be the best mage in the game until that new broken as fuck Sakura.

Alkez

Burned all my NRG only to realise I'm way too close to a rank up. 100 and something level ups I was bound to mess up sometime I guess. Not sure how to play this. Do a 40 NRG trial, rank up, and then use the 100 lapis on a refresh to make up for lost NRG? At 37k so I'm not scrambling for lapis atm so might be worth it.

Also is there anyone from the UK that bought that £8.99 bundle? I'm not sure if it's worth it for the price.

Victoria (4* base) will be better for enemies that don't resist dark attacks thanks to this,I guess:

220% AoE 10 Hit Dark Magic Attack + 120% Each Use (Max: 7)

Unless Gumi release better mages exclusively for us, this should be the best mage in the game until that new broken as fuck Sakura.

Had to look up that char as I've never heard of her. Seems pretty good. I might just wait for that. I have a big issue with the ability awakenings right now since they're so costly in general. Since we have to pick and choose so wisely I feel like I should only upgrade the ones for my A team.

Syntsui

Had to look up that char as I've never heard of her. Seems pretty good. I might just wait for that. I have a big issue with the ability awakenings right now since they're so costly in general. Since we have to pick and choose so wisely I feel like I should only upgrade the ones for my A team.
No one else uses black crysts I think, so you are safe on that at least. The problem will be support and power, those have several good candidates >.>

Rixa

Burned all my NRG only to realise I'm way too close to a rank up. 100 and something level ups I was bound to mess up sometime I guess. Not sure how to play this. Do a 40 NRG trial, rank up, and then use the 100 lapis on a refresh to make up for lost NRG? At 37k so I'm not scrambling for lapis atm so might be worth it.

Also is there anyone from the UK that bought that £8.99 bundle? I'm not sure if it's worth it for the price.

Check first to be sure, but I think Gem Vortex 15 nrg dungeon gives 80 rank xp, maybe do one of those first then something else? Is there reason you would burn Lapis to nrg beside tm farming?

No one else uses black crysts I think, so you are safe on that at least. The problem will be support and power, those have several good candidates >.>

Donkey Kong Country will eat Powercrysts like candies :/. Thats my target for them (Then Ace and something else).

Chinner

Banned

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but it's supposed to be pretty decent.

Totally forgot about maintenance and was doing a trial. After I beat it, it went straight to the maintenance message, any idea if I still get the rewards?

Shouta

So 19 Tickets, 3 4 star+ Tickets, a 10-pull netted my Dark Knight Cecil aaaaaaand, Riesz!
I definitely want Kevin and Hawkeye as well so I'll probably pull on the days they're featured on the banner individually. I picked up 5 Popois, 3 Charlottes, and 1 Primm too, lol.

I might buy some Lapis for this because I love Seiken Densetsu 2 and 3.

fionel

So 19 Tickets, 3 4 star+ Tickets, a 10-pull netted my Dark Knight Cecil aaaaaaand, Riesz!
I definitely want Kevin and Hawkeye as well so I'll probably pull on the days they're featured on the banner individually. I picked up 5 Popois, 3 Charlottes, and 1 Primm too, lol.

I might buy some Lapis for this because I love Seiken Densetsu 2 and 3.

Grats dude. Gotta love that 3% rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom