• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Titan Trial wiped half my team with chained Tumults but I decided to just keep trucking - revived them with Ling and went for another attack with friend Orlandu...triggered his threshold, causing Titan to take a break, allowing me to heal and rebuff. Ended up beating it with all missions cleared. The chain Tumult seemed random and was the only thing capable of putting me in danger.

Team: Noctis, Refia, White Knight Noel, Ling, Marie, friend Orlandu.

I am playing this and i am new here, been playing for like 10 days?
People say raids are amazing to get free units but how the hell can i get those free units if i cant even kill titan PRO xD

Farming ADV i dont think i can get enough points to reach that minfilia character :(

Post your friend ID to get some friends on here with units that should carry you on pro.

Dandte

People say raids are amazing to get free units but how the hell can i get those free units if i cant even kill titan PRO xD

Farming ADV i dont think i can get enough points to reach that minfilia character :(

You get coints which you can use to summon the units.

Rixa

Beating raid stages gives you Raid Coins. You use these raid coins in summon banner, there is own Raid banner, pull there :)

c-murph

If you don't break him or use a defense buff, he's really strong. Embolden and warp break made a huge difference in survivability for me. Crush Weapon should be even better IIRC.

What's a little crazy is his attacks don't even seem to be earth element. Minfillia didn't really do all that much (although her counter-heal was really helpful).

I'm assuming you're going for the esper summon because of garnet? Otherwise I would swap garnet and Cecil with your strongest buffer and debuffer. Should do the trick.

And your Aileen set above seems optimal to me. Golem is the best esper for the extra stone killer.

Then try the otko way. Use Ariana to aoe buff atk, and fullbreak/ravaging blow/shattering shot Titan before chaining.

Edit: I didn't see that your going for the achievement. Definitely break his atk and buff up your def. That's the only way to go.

Awesome thanks for the tips guys. Will try it out when orbs refill... No luck so far. Dammit Garnet thought you'd be my savior in these times but all you bring me is pain. :(

6* form needed.

Did a second coin pull and got Yosh again (5* drop rate increase this time around?)... with four Paps. Just missing the other guy now.

CGwizz

Here is my IDs:

first acount: 293,431,532

Second acount : 766,647,013

Please help a brother here xD need to get yshatola and minfilia :(

PS i summoned with raid points but only got so far items for the recipes.

Damn this Titan. I almost beat him on ELT via crush weapon, warp break, regen and buffing my SPR and DEF. But his stone ability is cheap and caught me out. Not to mention his attack seems to randomly hit 4 times every now and then killing either Snow or Sozhe :/

I'm gonna find a way to kill this damn thing later. The raid coin payout is too much higher to just stick to pro.

Camwi

So, I'm bored. Made for fun.

c2JYabG.gif

Is that ELT or Trial?

20 multi FP pulls left and only 2 King Giotts so far. At 60% or so for one Stone Killer so I don't think I'll be getting one just yet. No way I'm using moogs on it either. Shoot!

Well....I beat trial Titan first try, but my triple Aileen group I was running took him to 60% then core then dead in 3 turns so no Esper....I probably shouldn't have done that.

evangd007

Ah, man. Elite Titan fucks my shit up. Went in with Cid, Aileen, Evade Lightning, Garnet, Cecil, Friend Cid.

Cid, Cid, and Aileen dropped him by 60% turn one. Then Tulmut killed everyone except Cecil 7K HP, and Evade Lightning.

Protectga + Crush Weapon + 5k hp = never in danger of dying. ELT Titan does no magic damage, only Trial Titan.

Also, contrary to expectations Titan does not do any earth damage. Never had a <Resist> pop up when I had Barstonga on, so I guess we can leave that at home.

Ok Trial done, all rewards in one shot.

Key thing is that when the heart is broken and killed you should be using the golem esper for damage reduction and have either protectga and shellga or Minfilia guard command and he will do no damage to you. After that just burn him down. Obviously having stacked units helped but keep his atk and mag broken, heal up and have your buffs up and you can beat it.

Team used:

Noct Evade Tank spammed fish the whole fight. 90% evade and discernment. Forgot to make 100% evade lol.
DC Refia, ribbon equipped. 5.3k+ hp
Minfillia - 1 mp % tm rest hp+15% for 5.3k hp
3 Orlandu: Main is 967 atk down from 1025 atk because I slotted stone killer, my second is at 868 no stone killer. Friend landu was 9xx with stone killer ( 2 of my own and 1 friend) . One was on crush weapon duty which was crucial. Used Cleansing strike to build up esper meter. Got about 75% through esper meter then I did dps to summon and break the heart. Heart broke and summon meter was at 100%, summoned golem, ensured his atk/mag was broken, had up defensive buffs, he attacked, I took 500-700 damage lol. Divine Ruinationed his ass into the next time zone.

I will try the trial again later this weekend using nothing but 4* units on my team and a friend Orlandu or Olive and see how it goes.

J-Tier

I had no chance against ELT titan, all dead one hit.

Dunno if I can handle the trial titan. Wasn't going to try since it costs 40 NRG. My strongest character is at lvl 81 (6* Setzer) but everyone else is 4* between level 20 and 30.

Pejo

So with a friendlandu and my arena team, I can 2 round ELT raid, at least at the current level. Not too bad. I forgot to equip golem and my stone killers too, so I definitely have some room to optimize.

I really need to get myself my own Orlandu. It would make this chaining thing so much easier. Player Choice banner when?

Anyways, got up to 400,000 blue phantoma before that event finished, nabbed all of the power and support giantcrysts, and all the other goodies i wanted.

Would Roberta or Noctis be a better friend unit this week, fully outfitted for Titan?

Shanlei91

I had no chance against ELT titan, all dead one hit.

Dunno if I can handle the trial titan. Wasn't going to try since it costs 40 NRG. My strongest character is at lvl 81 (6* Setzer) but everyone else is 4* between level 20 and 30.

Definitely don't do the trial, it'll be a waste of NRG. ELT is much easier than it.

Does anyone have a friend leader that can do anywhere near a quarter of ELT titans health? I can survive him for like 6-7 rounds but I just can't get the damage out on him fast enough.

Shanlei91

Does anyone have a friend leader that can do anywhere near a quarter of ELT titans health? I can survive him for like 6-7 rounds but I just can't get the damage out on him fast enough.

It looks like he only employs physical attacks so you might be able to cheese it with a friend unit that has 100% evade.

EDarkness

This Titan fight sucks. A real pain in the ass, and he does stupid AoE moves constantly. I've tried to take him out 4 times and lost every time. At least I get the points, but it really does suck. Oh well, win or lose, I get the points, so that's fine by me.

Having a hard time figuring out my team for the trial. Didn't manage to get any stone killers.

Cinque has innate Stone Killer. Golem esper, who needs to be equipped on Cecil , according to the Reddit guide...

How viable is Cinque? Laughable? I have a bunch of her cheerleader materia too...

I was also thinking Yun/Setzer for chaining. But without SK, will that be enough?

Kouriozan

Have you put golem and stone killer on Noctis?

I managed to beat him with my noctis.
Yes, he is my shared unit too with petrify resist.
I'm just not feeling it right now.

Edit : forgot Ramza had MAG and ATK break, would have been amazing if those had enhancement already too x)
Might be better than DKC that does so little damage.

robotuw

Whew, one and done with all missions on the Titan trial. That was tense but fun. Breaking him and keeping your def/spr up is really key. That and keeping track of what turn everyone is on. Much better than the rng bullshit of Echidna.

Just got 3 Ydas and 4 Papalymos in two 50x summons so I assume they are fairly common. I should be fusing them rather than saving 5 to TM farm later, right?

Pejo

This Titan fight sucks. A real pain in the ass, and he does stupid AoE moves constantly. I've tried to take him out 4 times and lost every time. At least I get the points, but it really does suck. Oh well, win or lose, I get the points, so that's fine by me.

Put Golem and a stone killer on your best physical DPS, and then just load up on HP on all of your units. Take 2 healers or Cecil and a healer, and if you have Minfilia, she's the key here. First round with her - use the DEF/SPR buff, 2nd round, buff your strongest attacker or friend unit with her single target attack buff. It also helps if your healer has a ribbon or discernment and the ability to remove petrify (stona). Even if it takes a few rounds, you basically can't lose with this or similar setup. Not sure if you have all of this, but none of it is too hard to get.

Rixa

PUT STONE IMMUNITY TO YOUR FRIEND UNIT
Put stone immunity to your friend unit

Shanlei91

lol! Just put it on mine. (although due to TM farming I have garbage units up half the time so that's probably worse than no jeweled ring on my Noctis)

Xion86

Is Nox broken for anyone?

Was fine for me last night...

Here is my IDs:

first acount: 293,431,532

Second acount : 766,647,013

Please help a brother here xD need to get yshatola and minfilia :(

PS i summoned with raid points but only got so far items for the recipes.

You seem to be full up, add me when you can: 518,334,204

Ribbon equipped :)

I thought about this but if your tank is doing what it needs to do it shouldn't be necessary. I mean when I did the trial I ran a 100% provoke tank so no other unit was targeted. I get not everyone has access to that but.........ok. I put Ribbon on my Orlandu. Making me lower my dps. /grumble!

robotuw

lol! Just put it on mine. (although due to TM farming I have garbage units up half the time so that's probably worse than no jeweled ring on my Noctis)

Assign your companion party in the options menu, then you can switch your party and your shared unit will stay the same. (don't tell the whales in the arena you can do this, I love selecting a Noctis leader and seeing 5 Sazhs)

Shanlei91

Assign your companion party in the options menu, then you can switch your party and your shared unit will stay the same. (don't tell the whales in the arena you can do this, I love selecting a Noctis leader and seeing 5 Sazhs)

This is amazing. Thanks! (I'm sure all my friends also thank you)

bonkeng

Lol done.

I thought about this but if your tank is doing what it needs to do it shouldn't be necessary. I mean when I did the trial I ran a 100% provoke tank so no other unit was targeted. I get not everyone has access to that but.........ok. I put Ribbon on my Orlandu. Making me lower my dps. /grumble!

This is why we really need party based equipment. I went ahead and gave my Aileen a Ribbon, but I in no way need it for when I am doing the content so it just lowers my ATK and makes me sad.

Syntsui

Another proof that Aileen sucks compared to Orlandu, if you don't kill Titan in one turn she always dies, I tested this with all of you sharing her.

Poor girl thinks she can protect someone, smh. Orlandu the king forever baby.

bonkeng

Another proof that Aileen sucks compared to Orlandu, if you don't kill Titan in one turn she always dies, I tested this with all of you sharing her.

Poor girl thinks she can protect someone
, smh. Orlandu the king forever baby.

Lol.

To be fair, she's a little better than Orlandu after enhancement.

Kouriozan

Heart phase when tumults does 1200 damage with Cecil LB (70%) and 40% break

Me : "I don't want Refia to die so I'll guard, and Noctis too just in case"

Titan : "Oh, he's guarding, I'll only do 1 tumult, trololol"

Need Rikku's AoE reraise to deal with Tumult RNG.

Heart phase when tumults does 1200 damage with Cecil LB (70%) and 40% break

Me : "I don't want Refia to die so I'll guard, and Noctis too just in case"

Titan : "Oh, he's guarding, I'll only do 1 tumult, trololol"

Need Rikku's AoE reraise to deal with Tumult RNG.

What's the HP of your Refia? I originally had mine at 4.9k hp and she was getting rocked. Set her up to 5.4k and she did not anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom