• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuffymon

Does anyone know where today's daily NRG restores go after you claim them in your mailbox? I can't find them anywhere and I'm 100% positive they weren't applied to me because I had 7 NRG at the time I claimed them and it didn't budge from there.

Pretty sure when you have 0 energy and it pops up use lapis, an item, or cancel.

You don't need 0, just try to do something you don't have the energy for.

Kouriozan

Heres my video of The True Titan

Nothing more to add here than you already spoke of. Im really pissed on Gumi because they throw at us this kind of trial without WoL or Tilith or even Agrais 6 star.

This trial was a hard "fuck you" from gumi to all the players that still hasnt got a beast DPS

I was thinking about you this morning, imagining "Poor Valentus will try to do it with mostly F2P stuff"
So congrats! Your last turn looked better than mine hahaha. Gotta agree about the poor balance too.

6* WoL's Arms Eraser would have been soooo good. Not everyone have Ling.

Damn I really dont know what to use my 100k+ of phantoma on. I got most everything except the mp/atk materia, 1% moogs, and of course the Crysts.

I'm leaning towards some giancrysts and the moogs, but I'm wondering if a Purecryst is a better investment...

I want to use this stuff before I forget about it and end up sol.

Emilbus

Does anyone know where today's daily NRG restores go after you claim them in your mailbox? I can't find them anywhere and I'm 100% positive they weren't applied to me because I had 7 NRG at the time I claimed them and it didn't budge from there.

It's in the NRG refill option in the shop. There's a new option in there. Stacks to 999.

Pretty sure when you have 0 energy and it pops up use lapis, an item, or cancel.

You don't need 0, just try to do something you don't have the energy for.

It's in the NRG refill option in the shop. There's a new option in there. Stacks to 999.

Thanks guys! That probably would have taken forever for me to notice haha Well, until the next mog king farm event anyway. Appreciate it!

In other news with the Type-0 event gone, finally got around to catching up on the story and holy moley does this update feel like it's had the most story to date. Some interesting developments! It should only get more interesting from here. I also knocked out the story event while I was at it and Wilhelm was much easier than I thought he'd be. So with all this completed, back to nothing I need nrg for at the moment and Titan Raid all the way. This just means I have more time for other things ;p

CGwizz

If you toss me a friend request, you should be able to clear Raid ELT (takes some time tho).

Warp Break (42 mp) and when on close to 50 MP (needs to be above) use "Point-Warp" (50 mp).

There is small possibility to Land Slide after 5th turn (Remove one enemy from the fight). This has happened once to me in ELT.

Oh ma God thanks *.*

Zero Y'shtolas so far :( in like 10 5k pulls in my 3 accounts :(

Alkez

So I think I can consider yesterday one of the luckier days I've played this game.

My 3rd raid 5000 multi pull, I got 2 Y'sh. Later, after some drinks I decided to do a multi pull trying for Wilhelm, not sure why. Ended up getting Ace (who I didn't have, but have always been interested in), as well as another Zyrus to burn those remaining 20 TM moogles, and a few other good TM units. I was riding a happy wave, did one more 10+1 and got Aileen along with Abel and a few more good TM units. I didn't get a single "trash" unit out of both 10+1s.

So this is what it's like to Hippopuncher...

Damn Pejo. Congrats. Great pulls there. Smart idea to ride your luck while it was high haha.

CGwizz

Some help with my account please, i am low level.

Need to built a team around my olive, she is my first max level char so far, i have a Reberta in this acount too.
I have one Refia, so if i dont get yshtola in this acount i will not be too sad.
I only have a tank unit that is ok, Its warrior of light .
Have no decent support, hope i get Minfilia ( no luck so far )
I have Chizuru, Mercedes, Setzer, Zyrus and Papolimo is the only 2 mages i have ...

My main team, i am leveling is

WoL, Refia, Reberta, Zyrus and Olive. Seems like a shit team with no support etc xD

Need to built a team around my olive, she is my first max level char so far, i have a Reberta in this acount too.
I have one Refia, so if i dont get yshtola in this acount i will not be too sad.
I have Chizuru, Mercedes, Setzer, Zyrus and Papolimo is the only 2 mages i have ...

WoL, Refia, Reberta, Zyrus and Olive. Seems like a shit team with no support etc xD
That's not a shit team at all. Especially when WoL gets 6*. My raid team is Refia olive Cecil Noctis and Gilgamesh. Not too far off.

So I think I can consider yesterday one of the luckier days I've played this game.

My 3rd raid 5000 multi pull, I got 2 Y'sh. Later, after some drinks I decided to do a multi pull trying for Wilhelm, not sure why. Ended up getting Ace (who I didn't have, but have always been interested in), as well as another Zyrus to burn those remaining 20 TM moogles, and a few other good TM units. I was riding a happy wave, did one more 10+1 and got Aileen along with Abel and a few more good TM units. I didn't get a single "trash" unit out of both 10+1s.

So this is what it's like to Hippopuncher...

Hahaha. You're my most used Rem. RIP.

They are totally going to make up for no new banner this week by giving us WoL 6* next week as a promotional "Fight Titan with this brave warrior" right? riiiiiight? riii :(

Broseybrose

You have a lot of strong units, but you are right, you are lacking support.

Once you pull Minfilia and max her out you should fare a lot better on tough content. She is a wonder!

When did they add actually useful units to the tutorial pull in the forest? I thought it was only FP units.

I just reinstalled Nox and decided to do a random reroll for fun, before setting up my account and TM farming. During the forest pull I got Ludmille and 5 summon tickets. o_O

Edit: There's also now a "New Player Welcome Gift" 7-day mini-calendar of Consecutive Login Rewards.
Day 1: 30 Energy
Day 2: 10 Gigantaurs
Day 3: 250 Lapis
Day 4: 50 Energy
Day 5: 15 Gigantaurs
Day 6: 500 Lapis
Day 7: 4*+ Ticket

Zalasta

Just wasted 4 raid orbs because I forgot to take into account of the rank points earned from that and was only 70 away from my next rank. Times like this I wish I can either bank rank points or have the option to not accept any so I don't waste unused energy/orbs >.>

Svafnir

What's harder, the true titan or the elite titan raid? I finished the elite raid, but don't want to do the true titan if it's much harder... waste of 40 nrg.

Celegus

Isnt the annyversary this week? No good banners ? Cloud or Rikku / tidus ? :(

I am saving ma 4* ticket For that.
Anniversary isn't for a few more weeks, end of the month. Rikku / Tidus should be close, though most likely next month. Cloud not for a long while yet.
What's harder, the true titan or the elite titan raid? I finished the elite raid, but don't want to do the true titan if it's much harder... waste of 40 nrg.

True Titan trial much harder by a long shot. Gonna need a lot of damage to burn through it quick, this isn't a slow and steady kind of fight.

So done blade mastery and dual wield TMs, now debating between dual magic, bowie knife, sakurafubuki, ribbon, Excalibur or another dual wield. Leaning towards bowie knife for Chiz, any suggestions?

Dude, you got an Olive. I would kill for an Olive. Hell, I'm desperate just for a decent 5* base to pull. Or any that wasn't given to me so I can do some damage.

You want support? Get Minfilia in the raid.

Muku

You have a lot of strong units, but you are right, you are lacking support.

Once you pull Minfilia and max her out you should fare a lot better on tough content. She is a wonder!

This. Minfilia is such a badass. So glad I geared her out with her gear last time. She's earned a spot on my team when the call arises.

Celegus

Woot! Cleared Titan on my wife's account, that one was intense!

She doesn't have a whole lot of TMs but thankfully did get a Yun so I can chain him with my own. Still, that last phase got pretty crazy. Luckily Mercedes was able to whittle down that last little bit or it was gonna be lights out.

Bonus points for Cecil being a creep lol

You have an amazing team and it can only go up from here. Get Olive and reberta 6* asap. If you can do the raid right now hopefully you can get yshtola and minfillia.

Kouriozan

CGwizz your team is indeed amazing, if you think you lack support, try to get and level Minfillia then get Rikku when she'll be available. Your damage dealers are stronger than mine (and I can't chain either)
Also everyone need Rikku anyway.

Svafnir

Is farming the vortex of awakening best for getting brilliant ray, wicked drop and sacred crystals?

I really want to get my minfilia to 5star :(

Celegus

Is farming the vortex of awakening best for getting brilliant ray, wicked drop and sacred crystals?

I really want to get my minfilia to 5star :(

Best place for all of those is mog king events... don't suppose you have any blue phantoma left from the type-0 event?

Muku

Got Y'shtola. Should I build her up to replace Luka as my main white mage?

Yes yes yes.

Y'shtola has a dual cast. So you can double heal and all. Just wish her rez was better though.

I would recommend making a Stona for her on the off chance you're running event.

Yes yes yes.

Y'shtola has a dual cast. So you can double heal and all. Just wish her rez was better though.

I would recommend making a Stona for her on the off chance you're running event.

Oh awesome wasn't expecting dualcast. At least she has a rez, my team completely lacks any right now. Going to make her a priority for sure.

Shouta

So, I beat Leviathan and got his 2-star form after getting all my units to 100% Water Resistance. I even got the guaranteed 4-star or higher ticket objective complete.

I wrestle a bit about using it on the Secret of Mana banner because I could use another Randi for chaining purposes. I end up using the 4-star ticket and comes down a rainbow and my second Randi, lol.

I guess I'll be leveling and enhancing him so I can do double Randi chains.

What are the go-to macros now-a-days? I used to get them from this reddit thread, but it looks like the OP deleted their account which wiped out all of their posts.

I had to reformat my laptop, so I lost my previous nox config.

Alkez

I wrestle a bit about using it on the Secret of Mana banner because I could use another Randi for chaining purposes. I end up using the 4-star ticket and comes down a rainbow and my second Randi, lol.

:eek: You've had some crazy luck of late...care to send some of that my way haha.

Congrats though :)

So, I beat Leviathan and got his 2-star form after getting all my units to 100% Water Resistance. I even got the guaranteed 4-star or higher ticket objective complete.

What are the chances of this......congrats man! Wow!

Rixa

Just sent you a request going to give elite a try.

Going to give your Noct another try. Titan killed him with just under half health for me.

Edit: Tried again and didn't survive. Titan is really tough.

Edit 2: Chinner character died early in.

If you lose health to his "Weight of the Land" spell. Use Point Warp to get hp back.
Chances are tho that Landslide will wipe your character (if you see Landslide text, immediately force close app and reload fight).

tuffymon

Ugh, had a Titan trial run where I literally had nothing left on the meter hp wise for the core and that wiped the run... It's pretty tough with little wiggle room, but doable... Turn counting and breaking is so important. Well, time to try again >.>;

Dandte

Aileen is now equipped with Artisan :) Soon my first DC will be finished and Ramza is around 14.5 % Progress!

Btw...this is the first time i'm really sad that i didn't got Ling.

fionel

That particular ticket got me a Primm lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom