• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

UrSuLeTzU

How did you have your Setzers geared?

I geared them for full attack since I only had 1 Coral sword and it takes 12 hours to make another of those damned things(worth having same element tho, so do it if you can). Both had DW, prime Setzer had 770 atk and the second one about 550 while still being close to 5k hp. DPS was done by chaining red card with piledriver(thank you Hippopuncher for your amazing Eileen). Basically if you can do what it says in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHU_RvI7Quk then your good.

Alkez

I finally got round to attempting/doing the The Empire of Light and Dark. Man Wilhelm is so cool in that. He didn't do anything particularly badass, he just seemed really awesome to me for some reason.

Aileen is now equipped with Artisan :) Soon my first DC will be finished and Ramza is around 14.5 % Progress!

I just got The Artisan as well haha. Makes such a difference from using the Golem Staff lol.

Rixa

Iam going to finally focus for healer. I have all the units needed for these tms. Bolded TM's Iam missing. Ability slot 3 is for Dual Cast

Code:
Refia 6 Star max potted
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Golden Staff +19ATK+9MAG+48SPR
Left Hand: Force Shield +40DEF+8SPR+10%Fire/Ice/Lightning
Head: [B]Black Cowl +28ATK+25DEF+25SPR+100%Sleep[/B]
Body: [B]Minerva Bustier +47DEF+45SPR+30%Fire/Ice/Lightning/Wind[/B]
Accessory 1: [B]Arsha's Talisman +20%HP+10%DEF+10%SPR[/B]
Accessory 2: [B]Arsha's Talisman +20%HP+10%DEF+10%SPR[/B]
Ability 1: Equip H Shield Can equip Heavy Shields
Ability 2: [B]Hill Digger +10%ATK+30%HP[/B]
Ability 4: Melody of Life +20% Elemental Resistance
Esper: Carbuncle HP:3200 MP:5700 ATK:1800 DEF:3200 MAG:4300 SPR:6000
Total Stats: HP: 6351 MP: 376 ATK: 216 DEF: 316 MAG: 195 SPR: 450

Notifications:
- I have 2 Black Cowl's in use and only 1 Hayate 0%
- I have 5 Celes for 1 MB
- I have 4 Ella's for 2 AT
- I have 2 Guy's for 1 HD
- Carbuncle is not finished (1* 25 or so)
- I have only 1 Force Shield (Can you buy more with SQ?). Maybe use other shield depending situation. Or grind 2nd MoL (I have 3 Garne'ts at 0%).

Man this is looking good.

^^
This was my plan back in 19.3.2017.

This will be my Refia after I have done my newest batch of TM's (3x Sozhe, Cupid Luna & Cupid Artemios). Will take some time cause Sozhes are around 12% each :p.

Refia 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Aura Staff +21ATK+12MAG+53SPR+Dispel
Head: Cat-ear Hood +25MAG/SPR+20%Fire/Ice/Lightning/Light
Body: Minerva Bustier +47DEF+45SPR+30%Fire/Ice/Lightning/Wind
Accessory 1: Arsha's Talisman +20%HP+10%DEF+10%SPR
Accessory 2: Soluna Ring +30MP+15%Light/Dark
Ability 1: Dualcast Allows magic to be casted twice
Ability 2: Emperor's Majesty +20%HP/ATK +MP Recovery
Ability 3: Emperor's Majesty +20%HP/ATK +MP Recovery
Ability 4: Emperor's Majesty +20%HP/ATK +MP Recovery
Pot Stats: HP: 390 MP: 85 ATK: 26 DEF: 26 MAG: 26 SPR: 26
Esper: Carbuncle HP:3350 MP:5780 ATK:1940 DEF:3270 MAG:4450 SPR:6330
Total Stats: HP: 6704 MP: 407 ATK: 261 DEF: 238 MAG: 224 SPR: 432

Roughly 50 MP per turn Auto Refresh:
EM's 3% each
SR 5%

If needed I can swap some parts of the build, depending what enemy is against.

Vashetti

Banned
Finally pulled Y'sh on the raid summon.

Surely it's about time Chamber of Experience got its next tier?

30k a run doesn't cut it anymore.

Rixa

Finally pulled Y'sh on the raid summon.

Surely it's about time Chamber of Experience got its next tier?

30k a run doesn't cut it anymore.

Grats.
Meanwhile I have 60 King Cactuars in inventory and crap loads of Raid coins to summon more. No unit to use those cactuars :/.

evangd007

I geared them for full attack since I only had 1 Coral sword and it takes 12 hours to make another of those damned things(worth having same element tho, so do it if you can). Both had DW, prime Setzer had 770 atk and the second one about 550 while still being close to 5k hp. DPS was done by chaining red card with piledriver(thank you Hippopuncher for your amazing Eileen). Basically if you can do what it says in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHU_RvI7Quk then your good.

Can Setzer chain with anyone other than himself? I only have one.

Just curious are there any of these raid characters that are worthy of keeping two around? I've not got a Y'shtola though I'd be tempted to keep a second should I get one. But say the other 4* units, should I feed them for TM boosts or are they worth keeping around for the TM rewards? I'm starting to get a small collection of them now.

Celegus

Grats.
Meanwhile I have 60 King Cactuars in inventory and crap loads of Raid coins to summon more. No unit to use those cactuars :/.
Same boat here. I guess I'll level up Yda just for funsies?
Can Setzer chain with anyone other than himself? I only have one.

Red Card chains perfectly with Yun's Raging Bird, even better if you have Survival Edge on Setzer since most Yuns will have Kaiser Knuckle on (both wind element). My Yun is shared equipped for Titan trial, 613 905 040 if you don't have me already

Lyrian

Grats.

That's my problem already as well.

Already maxed out the two new units and still have 15 king minitaurs left to go.... and there's 12 more days of this?

What am I going to do with hundreds of king minitaurs with nothing to spend them on by the end of the event?

Muku

That's my problem already as well.

Already maxed out the two new units and still have 15 king minitaurs left to go.... and there's 12 more days of this?

What am I going to do with hundreds of king minitaurs with nothing to spend them on by the end of the event?

Create a King Minitaur fort.

Shouta

I used up my luck last night because I went for Kevin this morning with the tickets from the event and didn't get him.

Xion86

Val great job on your latest videos and also congratulations to everyone who defeated Titan recently :)

Today I'm using up my NRG to clear the latest part of the story, going well so far.

LucaMac

Hrmm, outside of the surprise FF14 2nd raid...

-- Surprise announcement of a freebie 5* unit for daily participation during June (Kelsus)
-- EN potions from friend levels are a "thing" as of today [2 potions from day 3 login reward] but still not friend levels themselves, and there was no announcement about them (go figure).
-- Raid placement rewards are serious garbage this time, unlike the Bahamut raid. No TM moogles below top 100, only 3* tickets.

-- ExviusWiki is claiming that they see a reappearance of the FF4 Golbez exploration? Next week maybe?

Cheers. The EN potions are great. I started Japan BE not long ago and it annoyed me that global didnt have them...

mmm
having some difficulties to kill titan (raid) elt..
what's the main comp?
I tried running
minfilia (bar)
agrias (break)
dfina (because i like her, ok???)
ramza (song-boy mode)
bis olive
friendly gaf strong unit

we are always all dead at the third//fourth turn and the damn thing always has life left...
i'm not running stonekiller ;_;

mmm
what's the main comp?
I tried running
minfilia (bar)
agrias (break)
ramza (song-boy mode)
bis olive
friendly gaf strong unit

we are always all dead at the third//fourth turn and the damn thing always has life left...

None of his attacks are elemental. Do you have Cecil? How about using Ysh for a healer?

eggydoo

I've tested friendlandeus with stone killer vs without stone killer. Someone in 950s atk without stone killer does about 1 million less chain dmg compared to a 800atk with stone killer.

Did this testing in ELT raid.

LucaMac

So, I beat Leviathan and got his 2-star form after getting all my units to 100% Water Resistance. I even got the guaranteed 4-star or higher ticket objective complete.

I wrestle a bit about using it on the Secret of Mana banner because I could use another Randi for chaining purposes. I end up using the 4-star ticket and comes down a rainbow and my second Randi, lol.

I guess I'll be leveling and enhancing him so I can do double Randi chains.

Speaking of doubles of a unit. I got a second Nyx today, do they play well together or am I better off using something different? A bit overwhelmed with team construction. Very well stacked due to all the story lapis etc and the higher rainbow rate that I cant keep up with leveling and awakening. Any help from yourself or anybody else would be appreciated.

Prioritised maxing Randi and Hawkeye for the current event, but other than that Ive Tidus (maxed), CG Sakura (maxed), Yshtola (awakened) Runera (unawakened) Onion Knight (nearly maxed) Nyx 1 (awakened) Nyx 2 (untouched) and Baltier (unawakened)

I have Rikku, Refia and Earth Veritas maxed also, but I feel some of the above should replace them. Yshtola for Refia a no brainer with no doublecast. I have no TMs except for the doublehand from Mog and the free materia they gave out with an 11 pull during the raid. Who plays nice out of these? They all seem to have their niches but they are all new to me...

Rixa

mmm
what's the main comp?
I tried running
minfilia (bar)
agrias (break)
ramza (song-boy mode)
bis olive
friendly gaf strong unit

Are we friends? Go your team and loan my Noctis.
- If Raid Boss cast's Weight of the Land to Noc use "Point Warp"
- If no WotL use Warp Break
- If it casts Landslide, be fast and force close app (during boss turn)

Shouta

Speaking of doubles of a unit. I got a second Nyx today, do they play well together or am I better off using something different? A bit overwhelmed with team construction. Very well stacked due to all the story lapis etc and the higher rainbow rate that I cant keep up with leveling and awakening. Any help from yourself or anybody else would be appreciated.

Prioritised maxing Randi and Hawkeye for the current event, but other than that Ive Tidus (maxed), CG Sakura (maxed), Yshtola (awakened) Runera (unawakened) Onion Knight (nearly maxed) Nyx 1 (awakened) Nyx 2 (untouched) and Baltier (unawakened)

I have Rikku, Refia and Earth Veritas maxed also, but I feel some of the above should replace them. Yshtola for Refia a no brainer with no doublecast. I have no TMs except for the doublehand from Mog and the free materia they gave out with an 11 pull during the raid. Who plays nice out of these? They all seem to have their niches but they are all new to me...

You definitely should focus on getting your characters in your set slots leveled up. Tank, Healer, Support for sure. So get Rikku up, lol. After that, you can focus a bit more on leveling your DPS. 2 Nyxs should be good though as his best attack is 8 hits so you'll get a proper chain going with him. In addition, he has innate dual-wield so you have more freedom with his gear and don't have to worry about the DW materia.

Tidus is great after awakening him and if you have people on your FL that use him as they can chain with each other well. OK is a pretty great chainer. Balthier is useful though he can be finicky if you want to deal his max damage. Runera after awakening can do some crazy magic chains as well.

Muku

Thank you for saying that thing about Minfila's Protection of the Gods. Husband equipped the second one on her this morning and has been enjoying the hell out of her full healing and him just stomping Titan. XD

When WoL finally shows his face, will Garland 6* as well? Can't believe we still have launch units who still haven't gotten 6* treatment yet. Insane.

I won't even get into the 4* max units which seem to be getting no love within the next 12-months if JP is anything to go by.

Anyways, I expect Garland will require a big boost like Gumi has done for other units.

Just 5* maxed my Garland, waiting. Hoping I can use him thanks to early enhancement (without actually being "enhancements"). :)

ZeoVGM

Banned
Damn, got Y'shtola on my first pull for this Raid. Not only that, I got two of her. And then was able to finally clear out those dumb TMs that I've had sitting there.

LucaMac

You definitely should focus on getting your characters in your set slots leveled up. Tank, Healer, Support for sure. So get Rikku up, lol. After that, you can focus a bit more on leveling your DPS. 2 Nyxs should be good though as his best attack is 8 hits so you'll get a proper chain going with him. In addition, he has innate dual-wield so you have more freedom with his gear and don't have to worry about the DW materia.

Tidus is great after awakening him and if you have people on your FL that use him as they can chain with each other well. OK is a pretty great chainer. Balthier is useful though he can be finicky if you want to deal his max damage. Runera after awakening can do some crazy magic chains as well.

Cool. Yea Tidus, Rikku, Refia, CG Sakura and Earth Veritas were my main team until I did some ridiculous pulls in the last week, they covered all the slots but with limited gear amd tms Yshtola and double Nyx definitely seems the way to go. Hawkeye has innate dual wield too...though ill have barely anything to give them all. Ive a decent mage team with Runera and CG Sakura so when required...minus gear of course. Thanks for the help. So much info to take in trying to read up on them all individually. Experience is always better.

Lyrian

papalymo is horrendous.

HORRENDOUS.

And i thought it cant be another unit i hate more than Thancred.

Damn, so not even worth making the gear I imagine?

Only new one I'm making gear for is Yda. Screw Papy or whatever

I maxed him out earlier today (for lack of anything to do with Fort King Minitaur taunting me a second time today) and pretty much asked myself...

... why would I even use him over Exdeath? When a 3* unit from LAUNCH has a better skillset than an "equivalent" mage released over a year later in JP, something is very, VERY wrong with picture.

Muku

I maxed him out earlier today (for lack of anything to do with Fort King Minitaur taunting me a second time today) and pretty much asked myself...

... why would I even use him over Exdeath? When a 3* unit from LAUNCH has a better skillset than an "equivalent" mage released over a year later in JP, something is very, VERY wrong with picture.

Exactly. (Fort King Minitaur will taunt you through this whole event. Just build a bigger fort!)

I swear... as someone mentioned earlier, where the shit is our Garland 6*? I want him and WoL 6*. Garland was my first non free pull ever. And he came out of a Trolainbow. I would like him to be relevant again. ;_;

Valentus

Does Y'shtola have custom gear? Figure I'll just focus on here at first if so.

Yes, and they are amazing as fuck.

Theres no best staff for Yshtola, even the Magi staff is underpowered compared to the mapple wand.

And her robe is amazing too... only rainbow robe is significally better.

Xion86

So how many Shards of Kelsus do you all have by the way? Sitting on 105 here.

Only new one I'm making gear for is Yda. Screw Papy or whatever

Im going to make them all just for the hell of it :( haha, can't resist. Just slowly maxing them all out right now with Raid rewards. Recently maxed out Sakura, Sice, Sozhe, Ulrica and Reberta.

Im sitting on SO many Pots right now, waiting for WoL 6* and using as much as I can to increase his stats more ;).

Also, is anyone else playing on Android? On my phone I don't see the March on Titan Raid Event banner on the main screen, but only see it on my iPad. It's just less button clicks away to see if you have Orbs yet, so quite handy.

robotuw

Yes, and they are amazing as fuck.

Theres no best staff for Yshtola, even the Magi staff is underpowered compared to the mapple wand.

And her robe is amazing too... only rainbow robe is significally better.

Would it ever be worth dual wielding them? I guess it would be the equivalent of a materia worth 10%hp, 10%mp, 40%spr. I'm debating making another maple wand.

Also, is anyone else playing on Android? On my phone I don't see the March on Titan Raid Event banner on the main screen, but only see it on my iPad. It's just less button clicks away to see if you have Orbs yet, so quite handy.

Oddly I have the opposite. The raid orb timer still doesn't show up on my iPhone but I can see it in Nox.

Celegus

Would it ever be worth dual wielding them? I guess it would be the equivalent of a materia worth 10%hp, 10%mp, 40%spr. I'm debating making another maple wand.

For sure, I do that all the time. I have 3 dual wield so I can afford to use one on her for trials and such.

Lyrian

So how many Shards of Kelsus do you all have by the way? Sitting on 105 here.

105 is currently the maximum possible number of shards through today.

-- 10 from day 3 login
-- 80 from raid rewards
-- 15 from daily raid quests

I play on Android.

For whatever reason, the banners load up after the main screen boots up for the first time after launching the game. When the main screen appears, you need to wait 10-15 seconds for the banners to be loaded and drawn on the screen. If you leave the main screen (to do anything) before the banners are loaded on the initial boot, they will never load/appear until you reboot the game. Weird quirk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom