• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celegus

Two bombs encountered already. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON TODAY?
Someone's having a lucky day!
Close your eyes and picture your most wanted unit in the game right now.

Think about how much it would be cool to pull that unit. How it would really help your team.

Now open your eyes.

Your 21st ticket pull from now will be that unit.

I GUAR-AN-TEE.

Not actually guaranteed. No money back.

Exvius chain mail spam? Oh no...

H3xum

Regarding your Gilga attempt, if you can cover all elements I can set my Noct to use Death Bring/Chiri instead of Excal Chiri. That would give you 3 man eater stacks instead of 2 that my Noct provides. Let me know and I will put it on him. 800 atk, 3 man eaters, ~350 mp 5.8k-6k hp.

Sure! Thank you very much. I will have 40NRG in 5 min and I see you are up in my list for use

Rixa

Close your eyes and picture your most wanted unit in the game right now.

Think about how much it would be cool to pull that unit. How it would really help your team.

Now open your eyes.

Your 21st ticket pull from now will be that unit.

I GUAR-AN-TEE.
Not actually guaranteed. No money back.

Exvius chain mail spam? Oh no...

hqdefault.jpg

Valentus

Well, after 60 minutes of Battle i struggled and Gilgamesh killed me with 20% HP aprox

And santa Roselia didnt cast mass heal even ONCE

But the bitch casted stat inmunity all the turns.

Fuck you real hard Roselia.

Im getting there. Please put your refias as leaders to keep trying.

Well, after 60 minutes of Battle i struggled and Gilgamesh killed me with 20% HP aprox

Sharing my rydia now. Gl

Syntsui

For some reason I always thought Growth Egg was a materia, which made me not bother to actually get 4 of it, but it's actually an accessory so I can easily get 2 with my 12 Medius lol. I'll make short work of this right now.

Niahak

Didn't notice that Shine's banner was ending last night, meant to waste a few more tickets trying to get one :/

I did just that yesterday, one 11-pull and 10 tickets. No Shines. One Gaffgarion. Three Sheras. I think the best thing I got out of it was the star quartz. Now I'm poor again (0 tix, 1500 lapis).

Would probably still do it again, but my team was already in good shape. More shines would've been worth it.

I did a daily again today and got Shera. YOUR BANNER IS OVER, GTFO!

Later I used my only ticket and got my first Leon. So, I'm happy with that at least.

Can you all Who helped me yesterday keep your refias with dc as leaders? I need refias to keep progresing un my ultimate f2p run (but with dualcast is not so f2p... But whatever)

So please refias leaders!!!

Thank you all!

Got her up for ya.

DC + Shield + HP Materias

Shouta

Brilliant! :D really happy to hear this, well done.

Today I'm going to tackle the 5 man team fight, just thinking who I should replace.

Wow :) didn't realise you can get Trust Moogles in +11 pulls in that version, pretty cool.

It's a special promotion that's only up for a week or two. It comes back once and awhile though.

H3xum

I just closed and reopened mine, this is odd as hell.

Showed up and then I missed the 20% HP threshold :(((((((((

It was a good fight for me though, I have embraced the "its not about the high attack its about the sustain" mentality for this fight and it made it way more approachable. I feel comfortable saying I can do it next time.

Thank you for changing your unit! You can switch it back if you would like and later this evening when I have the NRG I will hit you up again :p

Showed up and then I missed the 20% HP threshold :(((((((((

It was a good fight for me though, I have embraced the "its not about the high attack its about the sustain" mentality for this fight and it made it way more approachable. I feel comfortable saying I can do it next time.

Thank you for changing your unit! You can switch it back if you would like and later this evening when I have the NRG I will hit you up again :p

Nah he's yours for the night, be nice to him lol! Was it doing good damage with 3 man eaters? When I did it I only used 2 and he was putting in work! Your units are to ensure all elements are covered and friend noct is for damage/mp regen. Sounds like you will beat it next time. It took me 4 attempts. Rain cost me 2 fights before I got rid of him coupled with the fact I was unaware of the new thunder attack, and then RNG got me one time. Got him on my 4th try.

Vashetti

Banned
Just bought the 30k Trust Moogle for this event, which is a first for me.

Says a lot that this event has been so easy that I've been able to farm it with no trouble.

Visceir

Got the Domination Ring recipe and had just about enough mats to start crafting 3 of them. Felt really satisfying...despite not getting my hands on the rings for the next 3 days, lol.

leehom

There's something really wrong with this trial. Was doing really good and got him down to 40% hp. He proceeds to continuously cast lightning and some other spell every round and wipes out my whole team, even though I'm attacking him with the same atk seals the whole match.

Why did the atk seals stop working in the middle of the fight?

Running Crystal Chambers all day - no other option really and I wanted to put a good dent into getting some of my important espers to at least 2*.

Now I'm looking back on past events and kicking myself for how much gear/etc I missed out on. Pretty much everything before A Frosty Offensive in Dec I ignored...

I didn't know any better and/or wasn't as engaged at the time!

Xion86

I pulled Shera too. Lmao.

Shera is haunting us all! D:

Shera was actually my Daily pull too :p

Just put Refia as my leader (with Ramuh if you need to cast a Thunder at anypont). Time to sleep now, got my new TM farm team going (Shine, Shine, Leo, Leo, Leo).

Celegus

There's something really wrong with this trial. Was doing really good and got him down to 40% hp. He proceeds to continuously cast lightning and some other spell every round and wipes out my whole team, even though I'm attacking him with the same atk seals the whole match.

Why did the atk seals stop working in the middle of the fight?

He only busts out the thunder special after 50%, but unlike all of the other elements, thunder can only be sealed by magic or hybrid damage (for whatever reason). So attacking/ counter attacking with a thunder weapon, or even a physical thunder skill like Lightning's electric blitz will NOT seal it. I used Refia casting thunder from Ramuh and Noctis' thunder flask (since it's hybrid damage) and it worked fine.

Shera was actually my Daily pull too :p

I'll pretend mine was too! I'm skipping this banner entirely so no dailies for me.

NomarTyme

Thanks, wish I knew this....
So he won't use thunder prior to 50% health?
Correct. Unfortunately hitting him with a weapon with lightning element won't seal the thunder attack. However hybrid attacks like noctis thunder flask will work and any lighting magic too. Also put in Ramuh for lightning magic or just craft one.

Still going to farm Shera tm though the 15 percent fire resist going to come in handy against dark ifirt.

Ken

I fused all my Sheras😭😭😭😭

Idk when I'll have the time to do niche TMRs like his

Celegus

I fused all my Sheras😭😭😭😭

Idk when I'll have the time to do niche TMRs like his

Same, he's up to 30% right now so maybe I'll do the rest someday... but not likely. Is dark ifrit / siren next? My Yun should be really nice for that one if ifrit is a beast type.

I just looked at my Amazon coin purchase history.

Granted, I'm a day one player and I don't buy other games, but for some reason I decided to add things up. Which kinda puts things in perspective.

When delivery costs $30, throwing $20 at Amazon and eating a $2 chicken breast is a fair trade, but still.

Still, my wallet will be glad when TM farming is over.

</wet blanket>

Broseybrose

Got the Domination Ring recipe and had just about enough mats to start crafting 3 of them. Felt really satisfying...despite not getting my hands on the rings for the next 3 days, lol.

Domination Rings are awesome. I have two on my Noctis.

Who knows if/when Ill ever get to craft a Ruler's Ring though...

From the PAX interview:

Q: There are many Final Fantasy 6 characters, but many of them are quite weak. Are there going to be any Global version upgrades coming for them?

A: We are currently planning a Final Fantasy 6 event. One of the easier to get characters will be receiving upgrades exclusive to the Global version.

SHADOW 6* INCOMING. JUST AS I PREDICTED.

Throw meta incoming.

Alright, guys. It's Friday night, and anyone reading this ain't out (and neither am I, fam). Let's do a thought experiment.

Here's Shadow: http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Shadow.

Even Shadow himself knows he sucks:

Putting aside the fact that I can't remember a unit that's jumped from 4* max to 6* max, what thematic upgrades can we design for him that would make him actually viable, even if it's niche?

You get bonus points if you involve Interceptor, because fuck Gumi. The dog eats humans.

Prototype

Alright, guys. It's Friday night, and anyone reading this ain't out (and neither am I, fam). Let's do a thought experiment.

Here's Shadow: http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Shadow.

Even Shadow himself knows he sucks:

Putting aside the fact that I can't remember a unit that's jumped from 4* max to 6* max, what thematic upgrades can we design for him that would make him actually viable, even if it's niche?

You get bonus points if you involve Interceptor, because fuck Gumi. The dog eats humans.

Well I think they can go a lot of directions with him as he pretty much has no defined role since his skill set sucks.

So I'd like to see them embrace the "assassin" job role.
• Give him a huge boost to man eater
• Give him a better version of mirage, something that lasts longer, maybe even can evade magic too.
• give him moves the interact with Hide. A move that can only be triggered while hidden or something.
• give him huge boost to throw. (Throw while hidden? Interceptor attacks while hidden?)
• incorporate interceptor into a counter move whenever he takes damage

Just some ideas off the top of my head

You know what I'd like to see? The ability to use our own 3* or 4* trash units as companions that'd provide trivial bonuses. Or just, you know, some way to use these units that are just utterly shitty. I'd love for Shadow to be situationally useful...

So, Man-Eater++, Throw+, some baller innate evade, % to use Interceptor on counter (kinda like Ring of the Lucii's Holy), and ... the ability to play dead for a turn, making him completely untargetable by ST or AOE?

Oh, and like... +Poison effect, +Crit%, and Dagger Mastery?

AND... Hide -> Assassinate (ST 400% + KO%).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom