• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntsui

If anything that answer means Kefka 6* will be buffed, he will be fucking joke if not.

He is the only easy to get FFVI unit that can be saved at this point.

Prototype

You know what I'd like to see? The ability to use our own 3* or 4* trash units as companions that'd provide trivial bonuses. Or just, you know, some way to use these units that are just utterly shitty. I'd love for Shadow to be situationally useful...

So, Man-Eater++, Throw+, some baller innate evade, % to use Interceptor on counter (kinda like Ring of the Lucii's Holy), and ... the ability to play dead for a turn, making him completely untargetable by ST or AOE?

Oh, and like... +Poison effect, +Crit%, and Dagger Mastery?

AND... Hide -> Assassinate (ST 400% + KO%).

Ya something that works hide into it would be really cool and job appropriate. Just have to make sure it's worth using 2 turns for. So it's have to be stupidly powerful.

Valentus

.eJwFwcsNwyAMANBduAM2MZ9kjQ5QIYIgUgII3FPV3fveV3zmLQ5Rmcc6tD6vlfo81eI-Y8mq9F7uHMe1VOqPjswx1Sc3Xto4IHSWDCGRR3RBm7DvNtBOPoA1xqLTrzRzbqt2fhtAL2GTiBJAIsgN1GhF_P5Zjyfl.xL1KBvQJbphf11oHDeDTik3y0n8

...And the recorder stopped . Im so pissed xD

1:45 hours wasted haha

But It can be done f2p (sorta... Damn dualcast) so i Will try Tomorrow recording from half of fight where It becomes hard.

jnWake

Celes, Terra and Kefka should be 6*. All the rest 5* at least but I'll take all the 6* they wish to give us lol. My FFVI lore is rusty so I dunno who's canonically strong enough to deserve a 6* lol. Probably Biggs and Wedge.

tuffymon

Celes, Terra and Kefka should be 6*. All the rest 5* at least but I'll take all the 6* they wish to give us lol. My FFVI lore is rusty so I dunno who's canonically strong enough to deserve a 6* lol. Probably Biggs and Wedge.

I'd like to see Umaro or Humbaba as new units, they were beef cakes~

leehom

Well, fck this giglamesh trial. Wasted about 400 nrg and failed. Not going to try again until I pull a Noctis or Orlandu or some OP AF character w/innate dw, which might never happen.

across

Well, fck this giglamesh trial. Wasted about 400 nrg and failed. Not going to try again until I pull a Noctis or Orlandu or some OP AF character w/innate dw, which might never happen.

What're your unit options? A super-stacked DPS unit of your own isn't required, though if you don't have at least one DW you're likely to run into some action limitations that will make sealing attacks an issue.

Cecil, Refia, 1 DW unit sealing priority elements, then an off-tank like Snow or a support unit like Ling + a reasonably powerful friend unit using the right elements can get you the 5-unit clear.

If you don't have DW at all, getting the 5-unit clear might be tricky but you should still be able to swing the full party clear. If you post what you have to work with, people here should be able to help out.

So I wasted 10000 Lapis trying to pull a Ramza. What was I thinking?

I need to know the next banner. My reserves haven't last me that long at all!

All global exclusive abilities to an existing characters so far failed miserably to make the character better in a relevant way.

Don't get the your hopes up. The character will most likely be Kefka and whatever the ability is will probably still not be dual castable.

One character being upgraded isnt enough

6 star the entire cast you fuckers!

Celegus

I hate teh "Not revelant" mentality

Ive seen his kit. He can certainly be useful

Heh, good point! I have no clue what his 6* entails, just the general hubbub "well he's still worse than exdeath". I'm all for niche specialties, that's what gets you through the harder trials most of the time.

Heh, good point! I have no clue what his 6* entails, just the general hubbub "well he's still worse than exdeath". I'm all for niche specialties, that's what gets you through the harder trials most of the time.

Its the "reddit hates Ace" argument all over again

Fuck reddit

Visceir

I mean -- you can use him sure but you've only got so many unit slots in a party and there are so many other better options.

JP Kefka is not a good unit and should be buffed for GL.

I mean -- you can use him sure but you've only got so many unit slots in a party and there are so many other better options.

JP Kefka is not a good unit and should be buffed for GL.

Yeah I looked him over. He has some cool stuff but he does fall into average territory in the global meta

With out current meta he should have gotten is 6 star the same time as Cecil

Like seriously once Noctis hit all the OG units with 6 star upgrades should have got them

SO they either need to rework the units or release them asap. Its so stupid

Visceir

No one really ever used him on JP either, even shortly after his 6* was added to the game.

It's more an issue of mages and mage skills in general since they don't get any of the benefits that physical skills do (killer/slayer dmg modifiers, elemental advantages and being triggered twice), This coupled with the generally low dmg modifiers doesn't make them all too appealing.

linkent

After playing this Gilgamesh trial, I would like to try it again but there is really no point to.
I feel it would be better for this game to have high energy mission with better MogKing Currency drop rate. 30 energy triple the rate of ELT.
like adding another tier to the events (does JP have higher difficulty/energy mission?)

First time I am burnt out in mogking events since release. Especially with this awful Nimbus rate.

Rixa

Its the "reddit hates Ace" argument all over again

Fuck reddit

You will love this :)

I made a little test with Wild Card, changing one ability. Granted its BGN dungeon, let the pics speak.

Screenshot_20170311-160224.png
Screenshot_20170311-160114.png

^^ First hit was ~85000

Screenshot_20170311-160237.png
Screenshot_20170311-160322.png

^^ First hit was ~125000

Edit: With Diabolos, 643 MAG

Screenshot_20170311-161412.png

Visceir

After playing this Gilgamesh trial, I would like to try it again but there is really no point to.
I feel it would be better for this game to have high energy mission with better MogKing Currency drop rate. 30 energy triple the rate of ELT.
like adding another tier to the events (does JP have higher difficulty/energy mission?)

First time I am burnt out in mogking events since release. Especially with this awful Nimbus rate.

The MogKing events slowly turned into 2 parters on JP. Starting with Maxwell/BF and then the FF VI mog king event you had the first week of the usual PRO/ELT dungeons and then the second week of the event they added an event challenge boss that was usually significantly harder (but still no where close to gilgamesh levels) with additional challenge rewards.

linkent

The MogKing events slowly turned into 2 parters on JP. Starting with Maxwell/BF and then the FF VI mog king event you had the first week of the usual PRO/ELT dungeons and then the second week of the event they added an event challenge boss that was usually significantly harder (but still no where close to gilgamesh levels) with additional challenge rewards.
Challenging is good enough.
The current events are too hard to auto yet too repetitive to play.
Actually have to make a macro to auto both SoM and this event now.

mstevens

Haven't posted much due to Zelda taking all my time, but still this playing regularly. What is the general consensus on Mog King items this time? Anything worth it outside of tickets/cactuars/star quartz/6* mats?

Haven't posted much due to Zelda taking all my time, but still this playing regularly. What is the general consensus on Mog King items this time? Anything worth it outside of tickets/cactuars/star quartz/6* mats?

just go for what you need

grab the usual like tickets, star quartz, sacred crystals

I would recommend grinding magicites to max espers and stash for future espers

the sword and accessory are also good

as for everything else prioritize as needed based on your current stocks

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
So happy I'm farming those Shera TMs now after reading about the next trial. The TMs from the past few banners will come in nicely.

Finished up clearing all missions in the first continent. Really hoping for a half off energy week some time, so I'll go through the next.

evangd007

Can Queen be useful? So far she feels like Bartz with no elemental coverage, terrible equipment selection, and a mana battery replacing Entrust/Life Giver.

Speaking of Kefka, a producer at the FFBE booth at PAX East said that there will be GL exclusive upgrades to an "easy to acquire" FFVI character during the FFVI event.

bonkeng

Can Queen be useful? So far she feels like Bartz with no elemental coverage, terrible equipment selection, and a mana battery replacing Entrust/Life Giver.

Imo, she's really underwhelming for a 5* base. Bartz and Firion are better than Queen, and both are 3* bases.

But if you lack dps units, she can be somewhat useful. And she also have Curaja in case you need a backup healer.

Celegus

So happy I'm farming those Shera TMs now after reading about the next trial. The TMs from the past few banners will come in nicely.

Finished up clearing all missions in the first continent. Really hoping for a half off energy week some time, so I'll go through the next.

Any info? Don't know much about it yet, but I think I'm gonna be real happy I have Yun and Marie (and Noctis of course)

Speaking of Kefka, a producer at the FFBE booth at PAX East said that there will be GL exclusive upgrades to an "easy to acquire" FFVI character during the FFVI event.

Queen's only useful if you build around triggering her berserk bonus and capitalize on Single target damage

Even then its way more work and setup than most characters

That said though... With the right build (preferably an Evasion build) you can Gate of Destiny 4 times after Using FlinchProof Martyr, Put her into Berserk and go to town with Devastate

She can dish out some massive DPS but you have to build it and there are just easier to aquire characters that have more utility which is pretty much neccessary in most trials

bonkeng

Any info? Don't know much about it yet, but I think I'm gonna be real happy I have Yun and Marie (and Noctis of course)

Seriously, this is all you need.

Noctis will be in everyone's team for a very long time. He's too versatile to be left out in any teams unless you're purposely gimping yourself. He only does everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom